It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:50 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Mark Gervais

African scammers posing as white men.
iamnotstupid
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Mark Dawson, markdawson329@gmail.com

Postby iamnotstupid » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:06 am

This scammer is on POF. He has a long rap sheet on @tagged, but with other names and emails. Photos belong to Marc Gervais per reports on @tagged. Photos and details of POF profile are attached.

Mark Dawson, markdawson329@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Mark Dawson, markdawson329@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:42 am

@iamnotstupid
thanks for posting

but mind you, we do not post links to other scambaiting sites

and ... Mark Gervais is a RS customer since 2015 ;)

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Mark Dawson, markdawson329@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:51 am

as google is still not able to read screen shots
here scammer's POF profile

BigBob1963
Big friendly Bob lookind for new Lady
City San gabriel, California
Details 54 year old Male
Ethnicity Caucasian
Education Some University
Personality Free Thinker
Profession banking
Marital Status Single
Do you want children? Undecided/Open

About bob
Hi I am Bob and I am looking for a new lady . I really enjoy going out and having a great time with a great lady. Right now I am looking for a nice lady to date on a regularly and if all works out devolpe more indepth prement relationship. I love to go out nice lady. Dinner , movies, conncerts , going to special events , beach or any where its more fun to go to with a nice lady.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Fred Max - fredmax1964@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:49 pm

fredmax1964@gmail.com

GL
Fred Max
53, Man, Seeing someone
Earth, TX, United States (2595 km)
0% match
Looks for:
Woman
46 - 60 years
Within 100 kms
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship

My self-introduction

I am simple going person loved to be caring and nice
What I am doing with my life

I am working with Shell oil development company

CHAT

Hello beautiful lady

How are you doing today?
2018. 02. 21. 11:29:53

Dear i am Fred Max from Texas US and you?

fredmax1964@gmail.com

Are you married?
05:38:31

ImageImageImage
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Fred Max - fredmax1964@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:56 pm

g+
fred max

and already in the forum ;)

currently extrmely active on Eastern European sites
with the names
Jean-patrick Gauthier, France, Paroy
Jean-marc, 53 yo, France

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Collins Rossi - collins.rossi77@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:56 pm

plus.google.com/114592614550778681953
Collins Rossi

My name is Collins Rossi, 49 years old and have a daughter living with me, I'm from Rome but i live in Nevada City, CA looking for love close by or anywhere in the world... Any single lady here ready to settle down and build a strong, long term relationship please inbox me or write me on my email direct... Thank you.

Hello, my name is Collins Rossi and i would like to find a lovely woman for me... please if you are real and free write me direct to my email or hangout collins.rossi77@gmail.com

ImageImageImageImageImage

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Mark Gervais

Postby Myra » Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:12 pm

uses email address barrymelvin@outlook.com

aimerworld
Barry Melvin
53 year old Man
Dallas, Texas, United States

minerva

Bookmark and Share

isaac132 - isaacaugustine000@email.com

Postby minerva » Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:58 pm

isaacaugustine000@email.com

GL
isaac132
54, Man, Single
Washington, United States (1094 km)
0% match
Looks for:
Woman
47 - 61 years
Within 100 kms
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship

CHAT

hello how are you i would love us to be friends
2018. 05. 28. 17:19:20

my name is isaac from USA Washington dc and you where are you from
2018. 05. 30. 15:57:34

isaacaugustine000@email.com you can add me up
2018. 06. 01. 22:07:56

thich
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Frederick, sarcasticfatherof1@gmail.com

Postby thich » Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:55 pm

Frederick, sarcasticfatherof1@gmail.com, he asked for money after a while knowing you. Actually his pictures are from a very famous speaker named Marc Gavais
Am half Greek Half American. I spent my first Ten years of life there in Santorini, Greece had to live with my mom after my dad’s passing.. And yes am out of the country and a contract work with the company. I would be here for probably few weeks longer, hows Holidays going with you? i miss home so much and i miss my daughter.. We have a Aupair that has been working with my mom for a long time now. We gave her a room in the house because she is close to us now.. And Karen likes her too so she's the one taking care of her.. You seem to be someone free-minded, adventurous with an interesting life.. i want you to know that i am an honest person and i just want us to be serious about this and give things a try, who knows where things might lead us through...it's really been long i shared my feelings with someone, i have lot's of love to share with my woman that's ready to spend the rest of her life with me and there might be hards times but there is always a sun after the rain...
i am looking for that woman to be happy with because am a busy type too but am willing to dedicate my time to this, we can plan things on our own as adults and a very positive woman is what i want in my woman mostly.. Can take me and my daughter for whom we are, i would accept everybody and significant others in your life, thanks for sharing so much about you with me. You are such an honest woman. My daughter means a lot to me and she schools in Fay Boarding school Massachusetts. Thats why despite the fact that am here i have to make things snappy to get back home, to her soon..

Hope you are having a wonderful day there... Thanks for taking your time to keep in touch, I sense the fact that you are a family oriented person while i was going through your profile on the site.. My subsription got expired a day befor yesteday and to let you know i dont ask much in my woman, i just want you to be honest with me and i want someone responsible and honest with a good sense of humor..
Thanks for actually taking your time to send me a response, i truly appreciate it. I think its a pretty nice way of communicating. It would be nice to get to know more about you, I mean that's the whole idea. Am interested in getting to know you because i found your personality impressive. You sound like a very interesting lady..
I should tell you a little more about me already, I am a straight forward person, easy going. I'm searching for a lovely woman to be with, someone I could talk to, play with, share my feelings with, someone to set my soul free, someone to love me completely I don't play games and I'm not a time a waster... I would like to get to know you much more better for us to get to meet, it'd be a pleasure to tell you more about myself. My full name is Frederick Jetson. I worked for GE Oil Company in the USA for 10yrs as an Civil engineering contractor in building some of their companies and Chervon for 5yrs. Currently working on a Contract that was awarded to me last Year here in South Africa. My job has given me a platform to travel round the world for business. I have been to more than 13 different countries including, Italy, Mexico, United Arab Emirate, Paris, Saudi Arabia, Egypt , Canada etc. My work is a pretty nice job but stressful due to the time you spend on air and having to work with different people around the world..
But really I am hanging the hat next year, I think after getting all the fulfillment, I have come to realize that we are nothing without a partner and someone who would stand by me no matter the situation. Having each others back is important, I was born to a loving couple, My father was into Gem and Artefacts, he's Greek, he was born and raised there while my Mother's a Native American from Modesto, California. My father died while I was still very young, and my Mom died a year ago i miss her so much. I have a 16yrs old daughter, her name's Karen. I am quite comfortable socially, and I like to explore different venues, trying new foods, new activities, new ways of thinking or just simply being open. I am aware of my imperfections, but I don't see them as such, neither do I see them as my weaknesses. They are just opportunities for me to become a better man. I do not need to be in a relationship, I CHOOSE to be in a relationship. I AM NOT looking for someone who finds their happiness in external things. For example; money, material things, a provider. I do feel in a lot of ways. It's not possible to be happy with someone else, unless we are happy with who we are.
However, in other words, it's all about putting in our best effort to create a space of happiness, love , care, peace, passion for OUR partners, not only thinking about our egos. I will continue to elaborate on this section, but I will end by saying that life can be long, but it can also be short. We really, really, really never know when we are finished with the body that is currently on loan. So, in searching for truth and striving to be "real", I hope you will do the same. A man needs to live his life full of joy and happiness. No matter his achievements, he is reduced to nothing if he has no crown to complete him and that is a woman to call his own. Wife and Best friend. A woman who knows that even while arguing they still need to hold hands. lol . A woman whom you can tell anything. How could you think anything can make you happier in life than finding a love that knows no bound. I would hold it up here for now and wait to hear from you again..
Do take good care of yourself always..Anxiously waiting to hear from you.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Federico Tulio, ftulio577@gmail.com & ftulio577@outlook.com

Postby Bix » Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:06 pm

tagged.com/profile/6060433943
Federico T
51 • Milano, Italy

facebook.com/federico.tulio.1
Federico Tulio

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Robert Caldow, caldowrobert22@outlook.com

Postby Bix » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:16 am

skype..
Robert Caldow
live:caldowrobert22
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: isaacaugustine000@email.com

Postby minerva » Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:13 pm

Next chat

isaacaugustine000@email.com you can add me up
2018. 06. 01. 22:07:56

i would love to have your email
2018. 06. 02. 21:37:12

hello are you there i would love to have you email
2018. 09. 10. 21:36:30

kristiegrace79
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby kristiegrace79 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:49 pm

Sooo I have been scammed (Again) .. at this point I find it VERY funny and love to taunt them. They think they are soo smart... The latest man is going by Ethan Smith and has used this Mark Gervias's pictures.. Here are some of the emails he wrote to me his email is ethansmith502@outlook.com ETHAN SMITH
INFRASTRUCTURE CONSULTANT, 302-308-4073
MAIL DROP: 1NOC6A..
1: I'm a Structural Engineer...recently came out of retirement to venture into Freelance Consultation-mostly with my previous employers. I appreciate good conversation and respect, Understanding too. And I love to read and research and go camping, hiking, listening to slow music and watching movies. Tell me about your hobbies too.
2: Good Morning Kristie,
How are you today? How is your Monday coming along? Its was so Nice to see your Writings ,how are you feeling now, I Hope you arent Stressed over Yesterday ?Hw was your Night Rest ?
I want you to know that I am certainly interested in getting to know you better. I’m looking for a serious relationship. I like to believe I am a Man’s man and I possess a sensitive side.As for what I want now in my life, I want peace of mind, happiness and love. Not just any love, but a different kind of love that I've never had in the past. I want someone who will make me feel special. I want to share everything with her, all my thoughts, my deepest secrets, my dreams. I want a best friend and that special love that brings mutual respect and caring to our relationship. I want a connection with that person, that makes me feel anything is possible. I want to laugh with her and cry with her, Comfort her. I certainly want to travel with her. I'm looking for a tender caring lover, and I'm looking for my last love. I consider myself to be a Romantic by nature, and I believe romance keeps the flame in any loving relationship burning. Holding open doors, pulling out chairs, buying flowers just to see a smile and so on. I'm an open book and I'm not afraid to let go and let you know more about me from my strengths to my Achilles heel. I am relatively new to the online dating scene, but I do want to get pro active in meeting someone I could have a relationship with. I am looking for much more than casual dating but I know everything begins with baby steps. I saw a bit on your profile but I still have a million and one questions running through my mind. I've been out of the dating world for a while(by choice) but when I meet someone I feel good about; dating is something I will not shy away from. Having someone to make smile and see smile is something I miss. That's not all I miss but I will stop there for now.
This is me flirting I guess. I really want to get to know you better and I feel asking questions is the best way about it, or in person. I would opt for the latter but I feel we owe it to ourselves to be safe and know a bit more.
. How long have you been on Match.com? Is this your first try at online dating?
. Have you been on any dates yet?
. Any highlights from your weekend?
OK, I should really stop here, I have some errands to run. Hope I did not write too much. My anxiety is probably all 'Beginner's Excitement" but saying I am interested in getting to know you will be selling my thoughts short. I'll look out for your reply,
With a smile,

Do send me some of your photos ,
3: Hello My Dear Kristie ,
How are you today? How is your day coming along? I enjoyed reading your email, your words were not wasted on me… It got me smiling this morning. I finally thought up with a joke to send your way…its not mine but it got me to laugh.

Knock knock.
Who’s there?
Egg.
Egg who?
Eggcited to meet you.

Pardon my dry humor, sometimes can't help but try. Yesterday, I had to attend a neighbors party he threw for his 4 year old son, Matt. After which I had dinner with his father and some of his friends. It was a lot more hectic than I am making it sound. Thank you for being open in your email to me. Sorry about the Divours, I want you to know that you worth more . How is writing coming along? I enjoy reading(just wanted to throw that in there). I tend to be a little old fashioned-when it comes to matters of the heart. I certainly feel this generation can take a page or two from those before us. Morally and ethically. In terms of my political views I am more Liberal than conservative and I actually don't pay much attention to the In's and out's of Politics anymore. My mention of conservative were not in terms of Politics. I was simply trying to say I possess certain old values. All of this is quite new to me to be honest, penning thoughts down-trying to get to know someone. I have been out of the dating pool for some time, today makes it 2 weeks since I joined Match.com. So far, so good. I have been selective with my replies and I am yet to meet anyone in person. I do not plan to stay on match much longer, so hopefully my fortunes will turn. I am realistic as well as optimistic, I have not put a ceiling on what these initial stages of our corresponding could lead to but I have no intention to lead you on or waste your time. I believe I have a fun personality and will not bore you. I take good care of myself, I'm always dressed neatly and like to smell nice. I come from humble beginnings and I'm very familiar with the principles of hard work and discipline. I am trustworthy. I believe I am socially and financially sound. Emotionally too. As for Baggage, I pack light in that department. I have faced hard moments in the past, I had one son who was killed when he was 10 years old in a traffic accident 15 years ago. I lost my wife in the same accident. They were on the way home when a drunk hit them at 3 o'clock in the afternoon. It has been many years ago, but the pain never really goes away. We have all had tragedies in our lives and heart breaking moments. That is how we grow and learn, life is not easy, but hopefully, we move on and look at the joy that we do have. Every new day is something to be happy about.I am here in this Planet Earth , With My Only Daugther (Glory) She is all i got and She is My World. I hope I am not coming of as pompous. I like to think Im a proper gentleman, My Dad was English, My mother American (from California). I was born in London, England but spent a fair share of my early years shuttling between UK and here in CA. After College in the UK, I returned home and moved to AZ to start work and then OR. Upon retirement, I considered a change of scenery and returning home to my roots topped the list. Its hard to know if I am saying too much, or enough? I'm trying to use words to give you a larger insight of myself, as a whole. It is a very small world we live in,and everyone wants some sort of love in their life.

I think I should open this paragraph by saying I have no unresolved issues with any of my exes and I have not been in a serious relationship in about 4 years. I miss being in a serious, loving relationship, It's just not in my nature to be "casual". I often find myself staring at hands being held/ embraces being shared. I miss all of that. I feel I'm a "better ****" when I'm in a relationship...When I am in love. I feel that Honesty, integrity and character are important components of any relationship of substance as well as Trust, romance and passion. I am not an alcoholic neither do I abuse drugs or any substance. I enjoy the odd beer or two once in a while but that's about it. I'm loyal by nature and I believe in giving the person you meet a chance before exploring other options. I do not possess a temper or believe Verbal or physical abuse is a solution to problems...I guess that's about it in regards to some of the qualifying traits I possess on my resume.
The Answer to your Questions are :I am 52 of Age ,i Have a Daugther Age 8 , She is all I got ,I have been single Father since i Lost My Wife , 5years Ago .
You Came up as Match to Me, i had to talk to you cos i am Intrested in You .

. Will you do me the honor of sharing more of yours with me?
. Where are some of the fun places you have been to Locally/ Internationally?
. What are you looking for now? In terms of a relationship and a Partner.

At the moment, I am a little busy working on a proposal I'm scheduled to present in OR on Thursday. The weekend for me besides the party was characterized mainly of work. It was a peaceful weekend. Smiles and serenity, are enough to be thankful for. I will probably go on a run later in the day with my dog Buck. He is a German Shepherd and has been with me for 6 years. He is the second dog…I am having. Before Buck, I had Axel. He was a Rottweiler and was with me for 9 years. OK I should stop here, and get to running some errands. I hope you find a reason to smile through my words. If not, I hope you grant me a "next time". I'll look out for your reply,
Bye for now,
4: Hello My Dearest Kristie,

How are you, tonight? How was the game ? How was your day? Thank you for sharing with me the way you do in your emails. Hopefully your day is getting better by the hour. What have you been up to? Take time to catch your breath? Thank you for sending me the pictures as well…You looked lovely. Radiant too. Definitely!

Where do I start…? I like that I look forward to learning more about you now. Reading your emails was the highlight for my yesterday. Reading your emails tonight is a shoe in for the highlight for today Its like , sharing tales of the day can be romantic. Its not restricted to moments in the bedroom. Romance is A nice back rub. Holding each other in the kitchen dancing without hearing any music playing. This is what I want. To experience all that life and romance has to offer one last time. I'll make it count. I am a good man and not a criminal, I have a clean record and my preferred beer is Bud. I like bud. TO answer my questions;
. What values/qualities in your WOMAN are a must? Honesty, Cheerful, Happy with a sense of devotion.
. What qualities are a deal breaker? Infidelity, Misplaced Priorities.
What are your thoughts on Romance? What do you find "Sweet"?
. Are you a tactile person? Yes, very much so. I believe there are few better pleasures that having the person love
. Have my emails been informative enough? Yes they have been Kristie.
Your Questions:
.Where are you living now then? England? I Live in Beverly Hills CA , Dad from England and My Mum Is An American
.How long do you typically wait to meet someone in person? I want to Meet to Meet you in Person anytime Soon
.And or maybe talk on the phone with? Yes , I will be so Grateful if Such can take Place with us , I know you are a Good Woman With a God Fearing. and Your Voice Will melt My Soul .. LOL

I think I'm pretty much a "go with the flow" kind of guy…and I try to make sure things don't get me down. I'm not too fond of sea food…Hopefully that is not a deal breaker
I want you to Know That i am so glad to hear that you will be Travelling for Your Birthday By February 2019 , I hope we could do that together if God is By Our Side ..My Daughter will be so Happy to feel that Motherly Love again
I want you to know that I had Closed down My Profile On Match.com and I am happy to have Talked to you and still keep up contact , I Hope we be Of best and See where it will all lead to , I Pray and Hope for The Best .

Kristie, do pardon my delayed reply, I'll love to tell you a bunch of reasons as to why it took me time to get this to you but they all don't suffice to much. I let the cold get the best of me last night and since getting up in the morning I've been feeling down. I've had several cups of tea…they are helping thankfully. So far my day has been a "me" day. I've spent it wrapped up, sitting around,sleeping and taking a lot of fluids. I think we all need a "me" day once in a while. Don't you? I believe I have a lot of love and romance left in me, to rock that special someone's world. I want to experience Love and Romance too. Here is my phone number-(302) 308 4073. How about you send me your phone number and a suitable time to call? I think its the gentlemanly on my part. Don't you? What do you think- I'll look out for your reply,

Bye for now, Sweet Dreams and Make sure you remain Blessed
Ethan.
5: Good Morning Kristie,
How are you this morning? How was your night? You put a smile on my face with your words. You sound like a wonderful teacher and I"m glad you left me your number, I'll call later today and on Saturday too. I'm feeling a lot better now. I'm in Oregon. My flight arrived at 11 PM and by the time I got settled in my room, it was past midnight. I will be making an informal presentation of my proposal this morning over Breakfast. I don't have to make the real presentation till about midday. I'm familiar with some of the Board members and I decided to have them join me. It's always nice catching up with "old" colleagues. I will be heading out soon, but I wanted to get word your way. I haven't done this much work in a long time. A window of opportunity opened up to get something I wanted and I guess I had to put in the extra hours to make up for lost time. I will write after breakfast, before I make my presentation. I haven't said much to you this past few days so I will say more later.
Have a Lovely Friday, my thoughts are with you,
Bye for now,
Ethan.
6: Hello honey, (Pardon the title, I couldn't help it)

I'm back home now, resting up after what was has been a busy past couple of days. Sleep didn't come easy while I was away, so its nice to be back home and of course have Gloria and Buck by me. I actually just got back from picking him up at the pet hotel I lodged him in while I was in Newyork. As expected, he is sulking because I didn't take him with me. He keeps staring out the window now so I know how he wants me to make up for leaving him behind. I just might let him get his way later tonight.

Regardless of exhaustion, i'm in a good mood as I believe I hit home runs with both of the presentations I made while in NY. Besides having to wait to make my second presentation; I believe I stepped up to the plate and hit the ball out the park. I promise that's my last sport reference! Mesothelioma and Asbestos's are both diseases caused by exposure to Asbestos and most common among Engineers and Metal Workers. Many firms have stuck with Asbestos regardless of its hazardous effects solely for financial gain. Hiding behind the ruse that its effects have been watered down after years of refining. The effects remain, the only difference is it now takes longer exposure period for it to manifest. Such is not the case with Cellulose fiber i’ll stop on that note. This is a cause i’ve been passionate about for years and I can only hope that the other individuals involved share my passion. It usually takes them between 3 days and a fortnight to mull over proposals and make decisions on where and what project to allocate to me. Till then, i’ll keep my fingers and toes crossed. My sole aim is to help make a change regardless of its grandeur.

I am excited to grow our friendship, and hopefully more, once we gain more insight into each other. Makes my heart beat a little faster! A Client of mine commented that I had a new twinkle in my eyes. I am a very affectionate, loving person who will give 100% to my love and partner. Your needs and wants will always be a priority. I like short road trips to bond with my partner, and have deep conversations over lunch and wine. I enjoy good sex, although at my age it becomes a bit more difficult. I am a very loving partner. I have not responded or connected with anyone other than you. I have ignored all emails from women who say they are interested. I feel a connection with you that I hope will continue to flourish and grow.

After losing my wife and son, my daughter and job became my only outlet so I devoted my time to achieving career goals rather than focusing on finding that spark again. As you can imagine my career became a big part of who I was and that in turn, came with its fair share of lonesome moments. i'm glad I decided to join Match.com as I really am enjoying getting to know you. i'm certainly interested in expanding our connection as we seem to have the potential for some very interesting conversations. With that being said, I am enjoying what we are able to manage now and feel certain that we will have plenty more to talk about when we decide to meet. Should we unearth a loving bond, the distance that separates us will not be an obstacle. i'm ready to make the drive/fly to you as i'm sure it will be worth it. I would love for us to take our connection up a notch and I hope you feel the same way as you do make my heart go putter-patter, and we seem to have many of the same interests and goals, and a shared sense of what we want in a loving relationship.

Here is an idea which would allows us to know our boundaries.

Must haves:
- Honesty
- Deep sense of integrity (fairness)
- Caring
- Affectionate
- Considers spiritual
- Growth very important in his life
- Must Respects and loves family
- Continues fitness activities
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to compromise
- Physically, mentally, and emotionally healthy.
Can't stand:
- Alcoholism
- Addiction of any kind past or present.
- Past or present runs with the law
- Incarcerated, prison or on record (excludes speeding tickets )
- Unkept hygiene body habits, rude joking at the expense of others
- Arrogant behavior, egocentric attitude
- Is not on meds for bipolar
- Schizophrenia, or other behavioral or psychological disorders,
- Physical or verbal abuse (violent outbursts or displays of anger management issues which includes,
- Cursing or angry yelling.

These are vital and no communication should proceed unless these are clarified from the start. No one is a saint, but on the other hand it is vital we show each other where we draw the line.If we can not meet these expectations, then we must be honest and move on. I will be waiting for your answers as well as your "must have and can't stand" list. You know, opening up to you has been wonderful and scary at the same time. I don't want to be alone anymore. Please, if you don't want to pursue a real relationship with me, I understand. If you aren't honestly available, tell me. Then go away. I'm too vulnerable right now.

. I’m ready to talk on the phone.

i’ll stop here for now give unpacking another try, I hope I haven't gone on too long and bored you.

Enjoy the rest of your day. You’ll be in my thoughts!
With a smile,
Ethan
Sorry for all the emails.. But he is a treat... I have countless text messages from him as well... I did call him out regarding Money.... HE texted me this : I am not here cos of your money, I am here cos I want real love and not to be played with, I AM REAL …
He told me he is 52 lives in Beverly Hills CA

Kristie

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

ETHAN SMITH - ethansmith502@outlook.com, 302-308-4073

Postby Igulinka » Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:13 pm

Thank you Kristie for posting it.
We are very sad you wrote you were scammed again. Please educate yourself, read more about online scams so no one will hurt you ever again. Please BLOCK all contacts with the mafia. For sure they will come for more. Be very careful whom you trust online. Be safe!

Scam number: 302-308-4073 -->> VoIP from Wilmington DE Us
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

kristiegrace79
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby kristiegrace79 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:41 pm

Oh.... I am well educated on these people... and can spot them pretty much right away.... :-) I do like to toy with them for awhile 1st before blocking them..lol …. But Thought I would share this here as he was all over this forum.

Kristie

Return to “White Males”