It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:31 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Mark Gervais

African scammers posing as white men.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Aaron Mike 0044 2033225981

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:32 am

Hello. Please post at least one photo or a link so we can move this report to the topic where it belongs, it is likely a known gallery of photos used in scams before (and after). Sorry about the scam experience and that you two found out too late :( ....
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Aaron Mike +44-20-33225981

Postby Igulinka » Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:26 pm

Piron

Welcome to RS. Please tell your mom to BLOCK Nigerian mafia right away. There is NO way ever get money back sent via Western Union. The Nigerian scammers are young criminals aged 14-35 operating from internet cafes. There is several of them brainwashing her. She is the one who needs to STOP them by blocking. As she once sent the money they will never go away on their own.

Please post their fake profile, email address , pictures. It's hard to link scammers by the phone number. Thank you and be safe online.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Piron
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Piron » Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:00 pm

Here are some pics he has sent

Piron
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Piron » Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:06 pm

Thank you for your comments!

Ysusanrobbins
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Mark Dorsey (Robinson) - Timhensford101@gmail.com

Postby Ysusanrobbins » Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:32 pm

He contacted me on Match as Tim Hensford 59 in Colorado Springs, Colorado. Reported him to Match where he had just changed his age to 27! Here is one of his e mails.
Hi , here are answers to your question....I was born and brought up in Italy Rome, after the separation of my parent, my father was an Italian while my mom was from the United state, after i lost my father, my mom came all the way from United state and brought me to the state, since there is no one who is gonna take care of me, ever since then have been living in the state, with my mom, till i got married to my late wife, who pass away 5 yrs ago..i studied mechanical engineer, but i later found my self in the business filed, i will say i inherited the business from my late father..ever since i lost my wife, i have not seen or dated any woman since then, am just given it a try now and i hope it will work for me, and i am glad i found someone that i am interested in, which is you Susan, i hope we could keep the ball rolling and see how it goes for us....Am a very down to earth person, i do go to church, only on Sundays and i am 5'10 tall..

I am astonished at your depth. Very unusual for a woman and What a major attraction. I am glad that you chose to write me as much as you did,as it is not wasted on me. I like that you are so open, so honest...so real with who you are. That speaks volumes to me about you. I like the fact that you are straight-forward about the fact that you are looking for a serious relationship. So many women feel like they have to be in the "I'm not looking for anything serious" mode, because they think that's what men want to hear.

I was really blown away that you chose to be open and honest and completely un-apologetic about that. Thanks for taking a chance and just showing who you are. I get along with pretty much anyone..a sense of humor for me is definitely a must with anyone I hang out with. I am kind of picky that way. I decided to try the on-line thing because I have decided that I am willing to not only wait for the perfect person for me.I think we have to be a little proactive in the matter, and that I believe that there is at least one person out there who could not only fit me but be my soul mate.

I believe in destiny and fate,but I believe that you have to participate with your destiny. Do nothing, nothing happens. Do something, and it's no guarantee, but sometimes the most interesting things happen while you are on the way to your destination.

It's a spiritual notion that there is a destination that we are all heading toward, I suppose....but it seems a bit pedestrian and over simplified for me. Your openness in life is clearly an attraction to me. I am very passionate about things that I believe in and things that I know are true. I have a lot of compassion. I enjoy going out to eat, watching movies, cuddling on the couch to watch a movie or a TV show, or to watch games, and taking walks. My motto in life is "You only live once so live it well." You will impress me with who you are not what you have. The cup is half full, and don't forget - you get what you give. Marriage is like a partnership and opinions are important, it needs to be 50/50.

You must be able to laugh at yourself as well as at me. We can either talk for hours, or just sit together without a sound enjoying each other's company. I am looking for some one who is independent yet will still ask for a hand when needed I want someone whom is comfortable in something to the effect of Jeans-t-shirt, sweatshirt or flannel as well dress up for the occasion. You must be a casual person with a sense of humor. Must be able to dish it out as well as take it. Having an opinion of your own is also extremely important although you must be able to actually listen to another persons and actually take it in not just in one ear and out the other. Both people have to contribute. It's important to have great conversations but have great chemistry too. I want to say that anything can happen if a persons mind is set to it. Good things are meant for you. Love and compatibility, and mutual interests are what make any relationship worthy.

I would treat my woman with the utmost respect. My woman should never walk behind her man, always beside him. I have no problems with public display of affection such as a kisses or holding hands. This is almost a page long already. I feel that we have broken the ice and have found some very common grounds between us. I am opening up to you and being honest with you. Hoping you still continue writing, Well...I see I wrote a novel here, but I thought the effort should be worthy of the letter that you sent. I am looking forward to getting to know you better. You and I share the same requirements for a successful relationship. Communication is very difficult for human beings, we only have our physical senses to accomplish this.

There are many elements in a relationship that must be developed and kept in balance. They have to be continually nurtured and reinforced. Your wants and desires for a relationship are the same as mine. You sound like a very intelligent woman who knows what she want. I think we have a lot in common.

Looking Forward to hear back from you.

Tim.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Merc aka Marc Guillon, Skype live:guillonmarc02

Postby Myra » Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:26 pm

resurfacing on zorpia
Merc
42, Abidjan, Cote d'ivoire :twisted:
Looking for anything with a girl
aged 40‑55, in Sweden.
Ethnicity Caucasian (white)
Height and Weight 193cm 79Kg
Currently Living With Alone

hello how are you I called Marc Guillon em I'm new on the site I'd like to meet you if possible could you leave me your skype or mail adrese made a better acquainted
see you soon

Image Image Image

Abidjan, Cote d'ivoire

Skype avatar = 2nd pic posted

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Marc Guillon, Skype live:guillonmarc02

Postby Myra » Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:28 pm

FB
Marc Guillon
Project Manager at Vent de voiture
Self-employed
Studied Oui , Géographie at Université Toulouse - Jean Jaurès
Went to Lycée Toulouse- Lautrec
Lives in Bamako, Mali
From Toulouse, France

profile from September 28

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Peter - peterabel1960@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:42 pm

Hello There,
Good day beautiful lady, how was your day going? I hope you having a great day? Happy new week, my name is Peter .. I would appreciate if you would like to be a friend of mine. I am a very outgoing, trustworthy, fun loving, adventurous man and i hope you will give me an opportunity to get to know you... i hope you don't mind to get back to me.
Peter
thanks for your respones. i want you to know that l'm here looking for a serious relationship that will last, l'm not here looking for someone to date but someone to spend the rest of my life with, am a widower for the past 6 years now with one Daughter whom is 9 years old her name is Kendra..I Lost my wife in an sickness issue and since then had been so lonely and life has been so hard for me and my little girl. tell me a bit about yourself.
Peter
Good day beautiful , Well here is more about me and as times goes by we would know more about each other...my middle name is Peter and my late wife love calling me that... I'm a freelance business contractor, I deal mostly in trading business. and my job makes me travel.i have been widowed now for 6 years,i also get along well with Kids and i have a daughter. I happen to be the only child of my parents, my late dad is from France and mum is Garmany,I spent most of my life in France and Florida until about 2 years ago that i just moved here. am a warm and passionate person who is looking for a loving and committed relationship, am searching for a special woman to adore me and treat me like a KING and i thrive on treating my special woman like a QUEEN, relationship need three things, eyes that won't cry, lips that won't lie and love that won't die, I Like going to Beach,swim,Dance,Write Poem,Dinner,Hanging around with Friends and going to church as well..Just that i am Looking for a nice,Caring,Lovely woman...I want someone that is honest and being trustworthy,Who will be there for me,who will Love me for who i am and who i will love as well..I am a simple Man,Honest,Kind,Caring, Hate Lies,Cheating and not truthful,I am one woman Man.
Peter
Thanks for your response, how are you doing?. well, here is my email address peterabel1960@yahoo.com, we can talk on there as well. Life is for living, with compassion, friendship, loyalty, honesty and companionship. I accept people for who they are, I'm not interested in changing anyone or being demanding of their life. Good relationships stem from trust and respect and truly enjoying each other's company. I live my life by the golden rule of treat others as I would like to be treated. I have a zest for life, I love to laugh, and listen, try new things, cuddle and express my love. I'm easy-going, I don't let the little problems of life get me down and, I'm not into drama. I am a passionate, affectionate person and, I'm saving it for the woman that lights a spark in my heart..I'm a very flexible person, so lets talk and get to know each other more better i will love to tell you about myself and yourself by getting back to me with, so we could start something out if you feel a connection, you can reach me on my private email addres, that is the best way you can get in touch with me on peterabel1960///////at////yah dot come.
Peter

m2, Peter0013
50 year old male from Latham , New York

clone: de5a7.com/membres_bruno003_4523146.html

Bruno003

56 ans, Vancouver, British Columbia

Description:
Je recherche une femme qui m'aimeras sincèrement et en qui je placerai tout mon amour ma et toute ma confiance et une relation fondée sur l’admiration, la confiance, le partage, la joie et la durée de l’amour et aussi une femme, gentille, simple, naturelle, sincère, honnête, respectueuse, sensuelle et fidèle et c’est le cœur qui compte.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: peterabel1960@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:03 pm

Peter Abel <peterabel1960@yahoo.com>

Good day ,
I think that you and I will be a good friends, Well here is more about me and as times goes by we would know more about each other...my middle name is Peter and my late wife love calling me that... I'm a freelance business contractor, I deal mostly in trading business. and my job makes me travel.i have been widowed now for 6 years,i also get along well with Kids and i have a daughter. I happen to be the only child of my parents, my late dad is from France and mum is Garmany,I spent most of my life in France and Florida until about 2 years ago that i just moved here.

You really sounds so nice on your response like some one who i wish to meet, i am 6'0 tall have brown eyes and light brown hair, Average body and i exercise 3-4times weekly and don't smoke i stopped when i was 21 years,I am a Christian,...My wish is to build up a very solid relationship, real friendship, real love and a strong family. I think, that it's necessary to build up relationships on mutual respect, trust, and loyalty, to be honest without fail, to support each other in every situation, to ever maintain an open communication and to never forget that it's too easy to 'let things go',and this is the very grave of love. Besides this, I think that passion is very important, but it's not less important to feel that life with a unique, special person is 'magic', and that the world outside is more beautiful if you can share it with your soul mate...and i hope u are going to be the right person for me

Because you say everything i want in a woman in your profile...I feel something strong that we are both sent to each other.I am very positive, spontaneous, warm,
witty, well-read, honest, open minded.I also walk and Meditation to keep my body, mind and soul clean, healthy and happy.I love traveling and have seen many Lands of this world.I am socially conscious, appreciate other Cultures, tolerant, independent, sensitive, sensual, Sexy, adventurous, Romantic, very communicative, playful, healthy, can make you laugh, I can bring excitement in your life.I am fun loving, creative and at peace. I appreciate others and respect other people's feelings, opinions and cultures. I believe that we are children still at heart, capable of wonder, revlry and change, but, something should be stable. I like to do a lot of things like dining out, movies, travel, golf, dancing. Like going out to see live music and sports.And i also Like to do things that are a challenge and exciting.

I read you profile and it was everything i am looking for in my woman,does that means you are the woman i have been looking for?..So tell me what does your everyday life entail? what you do for work, how long have you been doing this online thing? and what has your experience been like in details? hope to hear from you again soon and please send me more photos of you, have a good night and sound sleep, your turn

Peter

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Andrew - andrewbruce961@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:24 pm

hello, I was searching for a childhood
friend by the name Nicole who live in the same neighbourhood with me.She
left with her family to Netherland and i never met her.Once i set my eyes
on your profile pic my heart started beating fast.You are so beautiful and
you are a duplicate of angel.I would love to be your friend and i hope i am
not too late
andrewbruce961@yahoo.com that is my email

o, Andrewbruce96
53 • Berlin •
Straight, Man, Single, 185cm, Overweight
Speaks English
Looking for
single Women, near me, ages 33‑92, for short & long term dating and New friends.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Andrew - andrewbruce961@yahoo.com

Postby Igulinka » Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:01 pm

facebook.com/bell.william.712
Andrew Bruce

ImageImageImage

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Mark Gervais

Postby Igulinka » Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:03 am

Clones:

facebook.com/ben.terry.710667
Ben Terry
Special Officer at United States Air Force
Studied Computer Science at New York University
Went to New York Harbor School
Lives in New York, New York
Widowed
From New York, New York

linkedin.com/in/larry-robert
Larry Robert
Sales of heavy duty and industrial machines
Virginia Beach, VirginiaMechanical or Industrial Engineering
Current
Education
University of Washington

ilikeyou.com/user/2146950/
marie
51, male, rouen

ilikeyou.com/id/user/2126151/
François
45, pria, Abidjan

ilikeyou.com/user/2270895/
jack

31, wanita, france

MeetMe
Donald Alvin

cherylsantiago
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Mark Gervais

Postby cherylsantiago » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:43 am

I am certain I had the same scammer that wrote back in September 2015 using the name Andre Calos! Mine also used Marc Gervais photos & friended me on Facebook saying his name was Greg Walter, a widower from Big Spring Texas with a 13 year old daughter Lucy. This was back in March 2016 & I figured out the scam January 15 2017 only after sending him 35,000.00 throughout this time. He said he had to go to Turkey to work on his oil rig. Needed money to get his machines through customs, Then he was arrested at Istanbul Airport on his way to see me. That began a 6 month detainment in Turkey. I sent bail money & money for lawyers. Lastly in January I sent money for a Turkish agent to accompany him to the USA to get his check from Saipem. He then said he was detained by the FBI. So I sent more bail money. When he said they wanted more, I called the FBI then scanned his picture & found him out. He had called me his fiancé, promised to pay me back double, was to move in with me, help sell my house & by me a new beach home in Miami! He called me his angel, his sunshine, his queen. Said hugs & kisses & millions of kisses. And "smiles". I'll love you forever & ever, until my last breath, missing you, how did you sleep, have you eaten, my beautiful & charming queen. All his catch phrases! Said he was 56, birthday was November 9, 1960 & he was 5'9". Born in Germany moved to Texas when 18 but lived back & forth all his life. We spoke briefly on the phone only once. His accent didn't sound German to me. More Indian. He took my entire inheritance & even 3 of my last 4 disability checks. He needs to be caught.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Daniel C danielconnelly19860@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:30 pm

Let the birds lift your spirits higher and let the sun brighten your day. Wake up and thank god for all the good things that he has blessed you with. Let's have a great day today!

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

David Mark - markkelvin750@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:39 am

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5977480407
Trevor
Relationship Status: Widowed
Languages: English, Deutsch, Italiano
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Catholic
Orientation: Straight

Books: BIBLE
Sports: FOOTBALL
About Me: i hate lies

Chat;
How do you do, I hope, right? I love your profile if you do not mind, can you send me your e-mail
id,to learn more about each other. May the good Lord continue to protect everything about you ..

okay.. markkelvin750@yahoo.com

Image Image Image Image

Return to “White Males”