It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:21 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of José Carlos G.R.O.

African scammers posing as white men.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Alfred Gori - gori.alfred@yahoo.ca

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:39 pm

"This man" does not exist ;) all are fakes done by organized overseas youth criminals who do scamming for a living.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

torild
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

is this a scam--

Postby torild » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:33 pm

jhttps://www.facebook.com/sangare.laye.7509just had a friendrequest from a man living in france.his name is RICHARD Cedat..this has just happened now , so i have no more info about him now. HIS PAGE LOOKS NEW.. 1 FRIEND.. A FRIEND OF MINE.
ILL COME BACK WITH MORE IF I CAN HOOK HIM.

TORhttps://www.facebook.com/sangare.laye.7509ILD. FOUND ANOTHER PHOTO OF HIM.. BUT WITH A DIFFEREN NAME.. JOSE RICCI OLIVERA.. MORE SPANISH THAN FRENCH. https://scontent-ort2-1.cdninstagram.co ... 4576_n.jpg THINK ITS THE SAME MAN.

anyway.. apologize for faults.. its such a long time since i have been in here,

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:58 am

Yes, it's a scam. Please BLOCK and IGNORE.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Sebastian Martin, sebm0077@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:20 am

interpals
sebastian007 Sebastian, 50 y.o.
Jibert, Romania
Am Sebastian Martin
Am from the New York, U.S, am actually here for a serious relationship and won't waste no time in meeting each other distance is no barrier, i believe we all need to love and to be loved

Hello Beautiful
Am Sebastian and would like to be your friend
Here's my contact mail sebm0077@gmail.com please let's talk there for i do not come here often

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Sebastian Martin, sebm0077@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:07 pm

ilkok.com/
Matthew Ferrell
ferrellm009

ImageImage

RPO: José Carlos Gomes Oliveira
long time on RS.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Andrew Williams Smith, andrewwilliamssmith121@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:58 am

interpals
andrew.smith121 Andrew Williams Smith, 57 y.o.
Amsterdam, Netherlands [Current City & Hometown]
Hey People I am Andrew a Business man from Netherland and I am here for Chat you can contact me but if you think you are a scammer you should stay far from me thanks

message me on hangout now andrewwilliamssmith121@gmail.com

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Gerry Anderson, gerryanderson1958@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:00 am

interpals
Gr22 Gerry, 60 y.o.
Miami, United States [Current City]
Texas City, United States [Hometown]
Online now

Hi there I hope my message meets you in good mood how you are doing? My name is Gerry I live in Miami Fl,I am Looking for a soulmate to be with, I wish to be in good relationship with you
and may be discover ourselves as real partners for life. You see tired of been Lonely it sometimes get to me we are all human beings.. you can leave me your email or your number i will call you up, mine is
(gerryanderson1958@@gmail.com).. Be safe and Be a good Girl lol....

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:11 pm

bimeon.ru/ru/profile/141580/
Ben
Region: Lower Normandy
City: Saint-Lo

ImageImage

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Francis Eugene Foster, francisfoster112@gmail.com & sparksgarry5@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:07 pm

interpals
FrancisEugene778 Francis Eugene, 55 y.o.
Cheney, United States [Current City & Hometown]
Am a christian with God fearing heart with sincerity and believe in our lord God i love reading books i play football games at my leisure time my favorite color is white i love making friends and learning other language

Am sorry okay am an engineer by profession i lost my wife and my eldest son to a deadly car accident 4 years ago
here is my email address ...francisfoster112@gmail.com
Am sorry email address is
sparksgarry5@gmail.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Francis Eugene Foster, francisfoster112@gmail.com & sparksgarry5@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:15 pm

... here one should search after José Carlos Gomes Oliveira ;)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

bernyrabbit
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Paul Lindelöf - mrbutterscotch2020@gmail.com

Postby bernyrabbit » Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:42 pm

.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=11837244&frommsg=1&msgid=82067724603

mrbutterscotch2020@gmail.com

Hello ****, I'm so happy for our open communication. Though, I don't normally get online...Because I'm not sure online dating is the best site to meet someone special, because some people say there are full of time wasters and people who are not committed to pursuing a relationship. But I feel you are quite different and I also appreciate the fact that you are a nice lady who wants to meet a man.

One of the boldest things I have ever done is to get on a dating website and so I'd like to apologize in advance for any mistakes I do in approaching you.

I'm Paul Lindelöf but you can call me Pee and I would to describe myself and If you recognize yourself in some of them, I think it might be worth taking the time to keep on reading on. If you don't keep on reading, I swear I won't be upset with you. I will never know anyway.

I am a genuine, sincere and very honest person. I am wary of the site the dating site and I am very selective, in whom I would like to meet, It seems that we are on the same frame of mind! But I believe in natural love, I believe in inner beauty, not facial beauty. I am a loving, interesting and very independent man. I enjoy quiet nights at home, dining out, going to the movies, playing pool, swimming, and dancing, etc. I have been told by friends that I am very fun loving, I can be outspoken at times, romantic, and affectionate. I enjoy having time with the one I love and putting a smile on her face. People also do tell me that I am very attractive and good looking. I am confident about that but to get acquainted with the rightful person is the best and the most joy we can bring to each other, the chemistry, how romantic, how caring and how experienced we are about building our home and family in unity, love, peace, and harmony.

I am a mixed race, I am partly an American Indian, where my mother is originally from and partly from Sweden where my father and where I grew up. I was born in California but left when I was 5 for Sweden. I will explain the details later. By the way, I am a Catholic.

Did I tell you about my educational background? well, is that really necessary? OK then, I hold a Masters Degree in Satellite Engineering and degree in business administration as well.

I own my company but mostly work from home, so much of my time is spent here in front of the computer. Professionally I am a freelance international Licensed satellite Engineer and have worked with several Communication Companies and Satellite Engineering Groups for over 30 years and held very sensitive positions. Now I run and manage everything myself as I used to have employees working for me retainer but whenever we don't any contracts to execute they I still paid them which wasn't helping so I decided I would have to hire workers any time I have to work on any project which is helping now. I love my work with passion and I have seen the world because of my job. I work mainly with Telecommunication companies. I work on Cell towers that interact with the satellites, l also fix satellite dishes, mount satellite poles, make supplies,..etc..l work for me now.l do a lot as far as engineering is concerned in the Telecommunication World. Hey,..enough of my profession. I can write a book on that.

I just relocated to Knightsbridge over a year and a half ago, I own a very posh house which needs a woman's touch to make it a home. I'm trying to get used to the neighborhood so I enjoy driving around. I believe all lives are precious and l respect everyone regardless of cultural background and differences. As far as the search for that special missing part of me is concerned, Loyalty, faithfulness, good communication skills, transparency, kind heart are qualities l look forward to seeing in her.

I tend to be on the quiet side... initially anyway. I approach new relationships with caution and tend to be very careful with my heart. I want to take the time necessary to be aware of our similarities as well as our differences. It may be our similarities that bring us together, but it is our ability to be open to and respectful of our differences that help us to grow in a relationship. Our differences cannot be in conflict with my family values, morals. It's important for me to be honest, kind and respectful of others. I look for those same qualities in a potential partner. I'm looking for someone who thinks communication is critical, is thoughtful, has a positive attitude and a sense of humor. I am a very strong, honest and straight-forward individual. I like and appreciate that same level of strength in a woman... and please, be honest about what's on your mind as it keeps me from having to make assumptions. I am really an honest and trustworthy man and I hope to meet someone like that.

Well, this may sound cliche once more but I am looking for my soul mate - someone who has the lock to fit my key and the key to fit my lock which I am in no rush. When we feel safe enough to open the lock, our trust will step out and we can be completely and honestly loved for who we are. Each of us will unveil the best part of each other.I'm not looking for someone to complete me. Rather, I'm looking for someone to compliment my life and for me to do the same for her. The woman I'd prefer to be with would be nice, yet strong. she accepts me for who I am - sometimes naughty, sometimes serious but predominately happy. She enjoys being around my friends at functions and would want me to be with her at events as well. We'd have such a wonderful connection and chemistry that we'd sometimes be able to communicate without words and (being bold here) she shares the same heightened level of sexual energy I have. That's what I am looking for...I know somehow, somewhere that person exists. After all, there is someone for everyone. So, that's me in a nutshell.

I hope I have not scared you with my ranting: -) ... I attached some of my photos to this email and l will be looking forward to reading more about you also.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Hornick Williams, falconswi576@gmail.com & rd6262131@gmail.com & gaston231241@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:46 pm

live:falconswi576

Adam Hornick Williams
live:rd6262131

Mark Hornick Williams
live:gaston231241

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Randy Walker, randywalker110@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:48 pm

interpals
randy08 randy, 48 y.o.
London, United Kingdom [Current City]
American Canyon, United States [Hometown]
Online now

Image Image

Image Image

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Kenny, 240-544-7234

Postby Bix » Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:35 pm

Oasis
k212
Male 59
Washington | District Of Columbia | United States
I am very outgoing,easy going,outspoken,I'm very dependable and trustworthy,living all fears behind myself now and building on strength to compensate,I'm friendly and attract others to me,I'm always happy,I choose to ignore negative messages from the past and will focus on positive hope for the future which includes being ready for a healthy love relationship

i would like to know you better if you dont mind.....and i think we can have better chat on phone ...you can also add me on whatsapp...2405447234....hope to hear from you soon thanks...happy sunday

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

bonnechance013@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:30 pm

jeanmarc00b
Gender Male
Looking for Female
Age 49 y.o.
Country France
City toulon
Here for Serious Relationship, Marriage
Marital status Divorced
Sexual Orientation Straight
Children I want children
Ethnicity White
Religion Other
Body Type Overweight
Education Masters Degree
Occupation chef d'entreprise
Description
Personal Description recherche une relation serieuse
IP: 51.15.219.205 Online SAS; bad IP proxy

hangouts: coeur doux
bonnechance013@gmail.com
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Return to “White Males”