It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:28 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of José Carlos G.R.O.

African scammers posing as white men.
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Marc - bonheursimple63@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:19 pm

pic => José Carlos Gomes Ricci Oliveira

is here: viewtopic.php?t=90816#p450685
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged, thanks :)

Marc - bonheursimple63@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Fedrick Gerhard, fedrickgerhald5@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:42 am

.eskimi.com/full?id=25771012
FedrickGerhard
Is here to chat, flirt, date, find love, intimacy
Location Germany

I'm Fedrick Gerhard and I come from Hamburg, Germany,lf l may ask where are you
fedrickgerhald5@gmail.com
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

samuelalex8983@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:27 pm

just banned on interpals
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

RosyFonseca
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of José Carlos G.R.O.

Postby RosyFonseca » Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:28 am

“Scammer on Pinterest”

Hi José Carlos:

When I have to live experiences that shake me, I always wonder what does life mean to me? Nothing happens by chance, nothing is coincidence. In some way, through this fact I have been able to understand the damage suffered by the people who live it but I have also understood that we are called to overcome it, choose between being victims or taking an active role in reporting. On two occasions I have had to face romantic scams that have not achieved their goal because they have been detected in time. Apparently the scammers have not taken any money but, beyond what they could have physically taken away from me, if they have hurt my feelings, my emotions, my sensitivity.

I am Rosy Fonseca, I write as a woman, journalist and communicator. I write from my status as a woman and I perceive that many women, we have been victims of the "Romantic Scams" and I am convinced that beyond fear and silence, we can report this crime. I write as a journalist and communicator because we have a great social commitment and through any means of communication we can inform, sensitize and create opinion states of other people, around this problem.

After having lived a romantic scam in 2017, I subscribed to Romance Scam. I must accept that the first time, I was "absent from malice", something incredible for a mature woman but that happened, I believed every lie the scammer prepared for me. Discovering it was like a lunge and to get out I had to seek therapeutic help. Having overcome that event and knowing the warnings and recommendations in these situations, I thought I was safe.

Two years passed until one afternoon in June 2019, a message on Pinterest told me that "Sam Richard" wanted to contact me. Outside the danger that was approaching, I decided to respond. On the screen of my cell phone, the photograph of a blond man with a beautiful smile was displayed. I thought it was great to have friends on Pinterest, I thought that maybe I could give myself a chance and that's how I decided to accept it. Until then I did not know that through Pinterest you could make friends or be a space to look for love.

Not always the first contacts are successful or achieve their mission. In the picture this man looked quite young and I asked him his age. He replied that it was a picture of when he was younger. On the other hand, I don't speak English and my scammer told me that I could speak German and English and that I was learning Portuguese. For my part I confirmed that the best language to communicate then would be Portuguese because I currently studied it and understood its language a lot.

So we started sending messages, either through Hangouts, Pinterest and through your account via Gmail. I was moving carefully and my scammer noticed it because he asked me why I didn't trust him. However, communication with the days became constant and fluid. One afternoon he told me that he was glad to trust him and told me that he was a well drilling engineer, who was working on an oil platform in the Red Sea. That he was a widower, he had a 10-year-old son, the product of a relationship with a Russian woman, whom he had met on a train trip to Ukraine. She had died in an accident and the boy was in a boarding school in Russia. That day he sent me his first photos and those of his son.

One day I looked for his name on Pinterest and wrote it, what happened surprised me and scared because two users appeared (“Sam Richard” and “Sam Richardson”), who seemed to be different but had the same Gmail account (samuelalex8983@ gmail. com). Because of that, I asked him who he was. Because of his ability to lie he told me that he was not the only person in the world, his name was Sam Richard. This little mistake generated the doubt in me and he got upset, days later I apologized and we continued talking and getting to know each other. In spite of everything I tried to forget the incident .

Everything seemed fine but in the middle of July, one morning, I received an urgent message via Hangouts, where the criminal told me that his child was on an excursion and had lost the card to get cash, which he had given him. For his work he could not move from that place and needed money to solve the problem.

The message put me on alert, I told him I was sure he would have the ability to solve it. I told him that I had worked in remote areas of my country and that when the children are young, the first responsibility is to ensure all their well-being, that being far from home, there could be no loose ends.

That day I received several messages where he tried to convince me but he did not succeed; on the contrary, it was increasingly evident that he wanted to cheat me. Finally I could see clearly what was so obvious. There was a piece that did not fit the puzzle, I wrote a message without confronting it and said goodbye.

Over the days I tried to put my ideas in order and take action. I gave myself the task of searching the pages of scams for the name of the person to whom this offender impersonated his identity. I finally checked in one of the galleries that it was about you. I was shocked, several of the photos were the same as the scammer had sent me. As I deepened my research, I could perceive the extent of the damage they caused.

In order to gather evidence, I followed up on the changes of your page on Pinterest, I took several “screenshots of your profile”. From the first time of the incident I made a screenshot of the profile of "Sam Richard". Now, while watching from my PC, it is notorious that I was constantly changing; preparing, perhaps, the next blow.

My interest in keeping track of the scammer reminded me that when the disgust arose, this man had changed the design of his page and changed his address. I had written it down in a notebook and I verified that it is the same one that links directly to the account that I currently use on Pinterest.

https://www.pinterest.com/samrich8983/? ... t_s=header

José Carlos and I want to express to you how much I regret what has happened to you. From my space in Romance Scam I will be attentive to inform you of any news, and help other people. The word is powerful, we must denounce.

No doubt some experiences change us forever. People who have not yet had to live situations like these do not quite understand why we should take care of our privacy so much. Taking care and precautions is not paranoia, everything is part of an experience that shakes anyone's life. Now I have no doubt that scammers are everywhere. In the network we are all exposed.

See you soon, take care of yourself.
Rosy Fonseca
“Tita Romero” on Pinterest

P.D: Any mistake, please excuse me. The text has been translated with the help of Google.

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Wicca79
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Surechris100@gmail.com, +44 7448 452250

Postby Wicca79 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:10 pm

I just want to agree with you as I feel the same way and I feel sorry for this gentleman I think this bad peoples stolen his privacy and his peace I know mage never read what we wrote to him because the possibility of he is tired of this as I understand this is been happening from years

And I want to add an email this scammer give to me and a phone number wishing Thais help others.

+44 7448 452250
Surechris100@gmail.com
Good luck
Thanks.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:11 am

Welcome to RS and thanks for update :) Hope you not sent him any money and already block him :)

Surechris100@gmail.com --> hangouts

fb pic.

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:20 am

clone
expats.dating/profile?token=1000186255&language=turkish

makkyluvs
Hi how are you?

My Details
Location New York, New York (Manhattan), United States Status Single
Age 59, Male, 5'10" (178 cm) Seeking Female
Intentions Marriage

minerva

Bookmark and Share

brantwilson223@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:22 am

IG

Brant Wilson
@brantwilson223

Followings: 769 Followers: 148 Posts: 31
Honest, loving, caring, understanding, easy going with God fear.....
This user has private account.

Profile pic as above ;)

RosyFonseca
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby RosyFonseca » Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:11 am

Wicca, you are very brave in making your complaint. I hope my writing has helped you; It is important to find lights to guide us when the night is dark. These are very difficult days but reporting the crime is a liberating act. If you want to write, you find me here.

Rosy

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

David Gareeth, davidgareeth@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:54 pm

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

jameschris1033@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:31 am

This is the same African scammer as here (fake Danielle Delauney profile): same IP, same Ghana city and messaged just minutes later : viewtopic.php?f=1&t=112241&p=612188#p612188

Jameschris Yesterday, 16:04
Hello my dear how are you doing?

Jameschris
Email jameschris1033@Gmail.com
Gender Male
Looking for Female
Age 58 y.o.
Country United States
City San Diego
Here for Serious Relationship
Marital status Widowed
Sexual Orientation Straight
Children I have 1-2 children living with me
Ethnicity White
Religion Christian
Body Type Average
Education Other
Occupation Medical doctor
Description
Personal Description Hello everyone I'm James Chris,I live in San Diego

102.176.65.231 Gbawe, Ghana
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Grey Anderson, greyanderson042@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:32 pm

pest on Words with Friends
Grey Anderson
greyanderson042

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Joe Brandly, joebrandly79@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:49 pm

Interpals
joebrandly_67397 joe brandly, 60 y.o.
Dallas, United States [Current City & Hometown]
Online now

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

col.smithtownsend@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:40 pm

Christurner0147
Email col.smithtownsend@gmail.com
Gender Male
Looking for Female
Age 60 y.o.
Country Australia
City Sydney
Here for Romance, Serious Relationship, Marriage
Marital status Widowed
Sexual Orientation Straight
Children I have 1-2 children living elsewhere
Ethnicity Mixed
Religion Christian
Body Type Fit
Education Other
Occupation Doctor
ImageImageImageImage

154.160.4.172 Ho, Ghana
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

William Hot - fredw7515@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:57 pm

wonder.dating/en/users/William%20hot
William hot
58, Man, Complicated relationship
Naranja, United States

What I am doing with my life
Am here looking for real person to spend my lifetime with
Things I like about myself
Am a gentleman with a lovely heart I easily make friends with people I love my family and friends so much
My favourite outdoor activities are
Swimming
My favourite indoor activities are
Playing with my pet

fredw7515@gmail.com you can add me up

Return to “White Males”