It is currently Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:26 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

InfoTracer.com

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Find out who is behind the email
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

Miss.Rita Hadams; <rita4life2010@hotmail.com>

African scammers posing as black women.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sandra Wilson; <sandra.love13@ymail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:27 pm

From yesterday in WD as

rose80
- 26 y/o female (1985 December 03)
- from Carter Lake, Iowa, USA
- English,
- seeking a Man from 19 to 29 y/o

Hello dear,i am sandra love by name,i wish to contacted you for a serious
relationship with you,and hope you will grand my request in good faith.
Please you can write me back through my id,( sandra.love13@ymail.com )
for more details about me,and my picture.Till then,remain blessed.
(sandra.love13@ymail.com)

My Dearest One.

How are you doing presently over there in your country,I hope this mail will reach you in good condition of health.I will really like to have a good relationship with you, like to explain more to you in details my position and why i initiated this contact with you,but before i proceed i will want to plead you to please put love first in this relationship i wished to build with you.Due to my critical condition right now i will not hesitate to make known to you all about me so please do not deter as i am going to expose allot about myself and background here to you without us knowing each other very well in the time past but i believe that every solid relationship/partnership starts just on a day so ours as i am wishing can not be different. I hope you will forgive me if i have gone far beyond your imagination/expectation from a new friend.

I am residing in Senegal as an asylum seeker and it is from the office of the reverend who is in charge of the church were i am now that has the computer through which i am emailing you, I told the Reverend about my situation and he permitted me to access my email in his office computer whenever he has chance with it,The Reverend Telephone number is (+221-777-980-019) Please when you call ask of Miss.Sandra Wilson, and he will send for me to answer your call.The Reverend Name is Clement Jude.
More about me:
I am a single daughter of late Prof,Dr Fredrick D. Wilson who was a Politician.Am 24 years of age I grew up in Rwanda Africa, my country, My father died after a brief illness,my lovely mother and one of my younger brother died after the burial Ceremony of my father,as a result of food poison. I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Parents.and keeping me in a frustrating / painful condition,Her aim was to kill me.

Meanwhile,I wanted to escape to the Europe but she hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my Father's File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal. I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your country.And I will like to complete my studies, as I was in my school before i escaped to this country to safe my life.

Please listen to this and try to keep it to yourself only,please i beg you not to disclose it till I come over. When my father was alive, he deposited some money in a bank and he used my name as his next of kin, the amount is $ 2.7 million Dollars. I have the statement account of the fund and the death certificate of my father here with me.

Now due to my condition, i cannot make this claims by myself, i need a partner preferably a foreigner who will stand on my behalf to the bank, that is why i decided to make this contact with you, for you to stand on my behalf to the bank and ask them the possibility of transferring this fund into your position in your country. As I have said i have with me all the Information concerning the fund.

I am helpless without you, i am having no account,any raw money at hand and no body abroad as a friend or relation to help me out for it is my wish to further life abroad. After the transfer of the money into your account, you will help me withdraw some money from the account where the money was transferred, You will help me withdraw some part of the money and send to me to enable me obtain all my traveling documents to join you and have a good life with you and continue my education which is my most important concern now and for the capital investment which you have to help me for that.

I will be ready to offer you 35% of the whole fund a compensation and will equally map out another 5% to pay you back for any expenses you may make, if at all there will be. I am tabling this offer for in case you may not be able to accept my second wish, which is for you to be my man and if the nature permit my husband, But if marriage is out of it, I will not mind but as long as we got along together with real love I will definitely be satisfied. My promise to you is that i will be of my best to you both in deed and in kind, I am waiting for your urgent and positive response so that we can proceed.

I NEED ALL THIS FROM YOU TO BE SURE OF WHO YOU ARE.
1)your full name...................
2)your home address.............
3)phone number..............
4)your photo............
5)occupation.........
6)Your Age........

Upon receiving all this information from you i will then draft a mail to the bank to present you as my partner after which i will equally give you their contact details, so that when you contact them they will honor your application.Attach here is my pictures.
I am forever yours, Miss.Sandra Wilson
With love & kisses.

SONATEL
Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal
6 Rue Wagane
Diouf
BP 69 Dakar
Dakar

Two Pic already posted

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

Info Tracer is a unique background check service that reserches people by EMAIL, NAME or PHONE. They search through the social networks and dating sites databases, to see if a person with such email is registered somewhere.

RESEARCH YOUR SCAMMER, FIND OUT WHO IS BEHIND THE EMAIL
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:36 pm

My love and my hope,
Good day from the camp,
how are you today together with all the members of your family over there? hope God is in control of everything?.
I thank you for your love, care and confidence to me not minding my refugees status, God bless and reward you for me.

My Dear, we are living like one in the prison here with allot of sufferings,without good food, good water to drink, good medical care, good shelter, even good cloths to wear, and every other things that you can think of for a good and a normal way of living.Our life here have been full of misery.

My dear, you are all i have in this world now, after reading your mail, it gave me courage, i was touched by my spirit that both of us are meant for each other, i can not resist my love and heart of trust to you, i love you from my inner heart. I will sincerely be there for you in every condition and situation that we find ourselves. Your family is mine if you will really be there for me with your heart of love.I am given you all full 100% assurance that i will always be yours forever as long as i live in this life.

My love, i have contacted the bank about my intention for the release and transfer of this money,and the bank said that we can't transfer this money on my own, then they instructed me to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf in this transfer due to my refugees status, this money will be transferred to the persons account on my behalf. Presently with me here in the camp is all my fathers bank files which i will send to you as soon as the bank needed them from us concerning this transfer.

My dear, please i have some important questions which have been troubling my heart, and i will like you to answer all of them from your inner most heart before i will introduce you to the bank for them to know that you are my life and foreign partner whom i have chosen to stand on my behalf in this transfer.

The questions is.....................................

Please i will like to know from your heart if you will really help me to retrieve this money from the bank without any betrayal ?.

I will like to know if you will not betray me after the money is being transferred, to your account on my behalf ?.

I will like to know if you will really help me to invest this money in a good and profitable business in your country once the money is being transferred to your account ?.

I will like to know if you will really send me money to get my traveling documents so as to come over to meet you over there in your country as soon as the money is being transferred to your account ?.

I will like to know if you will really be there for me forever as long as we live together as one ?.

Please this is what i will like you to clear me from your heart of trust to me. Once you agreed with this few words, i will like you to send me your FULL NAME, CONTACT ADDRESS, OCCUPATION, FULL IDENTITY WITH YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBERS so that i will send them to the bank and get you introduce to them as my foreign partner that is helping me to transfer this money to his account on my behalf due to my refugees status.

I will like you to call me with our Rev father telephone number(+221-777-980-019), so that i will hear your voice which will be giving me courage and confidence that you are there for me no matter the condition i find myself today since i don't have access to anything in the camp until am out of the camp.attach is my refugee ID CARD.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Yours heart of love,
Sandra.

Last edited by Arabian Nights on Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Single posted pics
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Juliet Muar; <julietmuar@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:10 pm

She contact me today in WD as

julibaby
- 25 y/o female (1986 April 11)
- from Dora, Alabama, USA
- English,
- seeking a Man from 20 to 30 y/o

Hello dear
my name is Juliet i saw your profile in this site i be came interested to have you as my friend, please if you do not mind you contact me on my private email address (julietmuar@yahoo.com) so that i can give you my picture and tell you more about my self. i am waiting to hear from you remember distance, colour, or lanquage does not matter but love matters a lot in life.
Juliet
( julietmuar@yahoo.com )

Dearest,
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. How is your day? i hope all is well?. Mine was not ok over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Miss Juliet muar (23) single and never married, i am from Liberia in west Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.

My late father Dr, Romanus Muar was chairman managing director (ROM'S INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD), in Liberia and he is also the personal advice to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning killing my mother and my father. It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make My way to near by country Senegal
I don't have any brother,sister or relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev father Emmanuel Johnson who is the pastor of the (Life Christian Church) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.The Pastors Telephone number is(+221 772932665) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel.

As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is! $9.7M (Nine Million seven Hundred Thousand Dollars).
So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. Remember i trust you honey that is why i am giving you all this information! My love is for you and you alone,i will like to hear your voice please,just call me with this number(+221 772932665) Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hardworking. My favorite language is English.
Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have allot to tell you,Have a nice day and think about me,please be a gentle and also a trust person that can show me real love,

So on your which to help me out,i will like to have your data such as:
(1) Your Full name
(2) Your address
(3) Your Country & city
(4) Telephone & Fax numbers
Immediately i receive this i will put things in action and give you the contact of the bank where my late father deposited the money for you to contact them on how to transfer the money to your nomination account.
Bye and take a good care of yourself and have a nice day.
i miss you,Am waiting to hear from you soonest.
yours beloved one,
Juliet.

SONATEL
Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal
6 Rue Wagane
Diouf
BP 69 Dakar
Dakar

One Pic already posted 11/10/11..........#3

duckhunter
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Sarah Fred sarahfred17@yahoo.com

Postby duckhunter » Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:02 pm

The email address shows up in our 419 section, but this time we have photos (one of which has dozens of identities).

I am Interested In You,
Hello Dear,
My name is Sarah and I am average in height and fair in complexion , I am a loving angel . I read your profile at http://www.4ppl .com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;, truly is quiet interesting to me.Moreover I love what I see in your profile so you can reach me through my email (sarahfred17@yahoo.com ) so that I will send my beautiful pictures to you.
Sarah.

Dearest one,

How are you today and your entire family? I guess that it is well with you. I know this mail will not come to you as a surprise since we have not had a previous correspondence, please bear with me. I am more than happy to read your interesting mail, though you are too far but does not mean that we are not going to meet one day and have good things to share together. And I hope that you are fine and healthy? I have noticed that you are the kind of man I am looking for since all this while, I believe that you are a trust worthy and caring person, that's what makes me to disclose my identity to you.

My name is Miss Sarah Fred, 24 years old from Darfur Region of Sudan and presently I am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the killing of my family by the rebels on last year, please don't be discouraged for hearing this. I believe deep down inside me that you will never break my heart or let me down in anyway. But only believed in my sincerely words towards you.

I am from the family of late Dr.Johnson Fred. My late father Dr.Johnson Fred, was the Chairman, Gruv-Melton Oil and Gas Company, and a private extracting oil firm in Darfur before his dead.The brutal killing of my mother and my father, one kid sister and kid brother took place one early morning by the rebels as a result of the civil war that is going on till now in Sudan. I was in my second year in Applied Mathematics department in University of Darfur in Sudan before the death of my loved Parents took place. I contacted you for a possible help. My step mother was a very wicked woman and she intend to kill me since my father and my real biological mother is died. Then she planned to take away all my late father's property and some other valuable things from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Parents. Meanwhile I wanted to find my way out of my country because I have seen what she is planning to do to me. I thereby plan to go to Europe, but she hide my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily she did not found where I kept my fathers File which contains important documents.

I managed to escape with the documents which covers my late father's deposited money totaling £4.9M (four Million Nine Hundred Thousand GBP). which he use my name as the next of kin. Meanwhile, I am residing here in Senegal as a refugee under the UNITED NATIONS COUNCIL FOR REFUGEES, I am saddled with the problem of securing a trust worthy foreign personality to help me transfer my money of which my Father deposited in the financial firm which I am the next of kin to your own Account pending my arrival in your country. I will like to see you face to face soon.

Furthermore, on your wish to help me out of these critical situation of mine, I will give you the contact of the bank for confirmation and you can communicate directly with them regarding this fund of my late father which was deposited in their custody. I am giving you this offer as mentioned with every confidence on your acceptance to assist me retrieve the money from the bank and transfer it to your nominated account. Dear I will like to further my studies as soon as I arrive to your country, and please try to help me to achieve this goal as I have a desire to become a famous personality in the nearest future. I will be pleased if you can do this for me. You can reach me through this number, for its the Rev . Father's mobile contact (00221774795953). And his Email address (revmartin_william21@yahoo.com) by name Rev Father Martin William and if you call, please ask of me Sarah Fred. to tell him that you want to speak with me, I am staying in the female hostel. I have already inform him, that some one will call me through his phone. He will send for me from the hostel to come and speak with you. So please do not fail to call me, because I need to hear your voice too.
Dear on your wish to help me out, I will like to have your data such as:

1.Your Full name
2.Your address
3.Your occupation .
4.your phone or fax number.

Immediately I receive this I will give you the contact of the bank where the money was deposited for you to contact them in other for the fund to be released to your own pending over there in your country.
Thanks and take a good care of yourself and have a nice day as well. Honestly I was will pleased to be hearing from your kind and warming words towards me and I hope to see your pictures as well as I have attached mine to you in other that you might know the person that you are having conversation with.
Dear I shall be stopping from here for now while I wait earnestly to be reading from you soonest.
Yours sincerely love,
Sarah

41.83.15.188 Dakar, Senegal

Help us keep scammers stupid Post his details here to warn others, then walk away without explanation. Confrontation alerts scammers & makes them change their identities...which makes all your hard work outdated. It messes with their minds if they don't know why you walked away.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Sandra Abars - sandra.abars@yahoo.co.uk

Postby IceFM » Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:09 pm

Contact me today in WD as

peace123
- 25 y/o female (1986 April 06)
- from Anchorage, Alaska, USA
- English,
- seeking a Man from 20 to 30 y/o

Hello dear
my name is peace i saw your profile in this site i be came interested to have you as my friend, please if you do not mind you contact me on my private email address (peace.muar@yahoo.com) so that i can give you my picture and tell you more about my self. i am waiting to hear from you remember distance, colour, or lanquage does not matter but love matters a lot in life.
peace.
( peace.muar@yahoo.com )

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Angela Dukson Weah; <angela21dukson@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:13 am

She contact me yesterday in WD as

successbest
- 24 y/o female (1988 January 09)
- from Albany, New York, USA
- English,
- seeking a Man from 18 to 28 y/o

My name is Miss angela , i am interested to have a relationship with you. Please contact me at
(angela21dukson@yahoo.com) i will give you a full introduction of my self,I know age will not be a
bearer to our relationship, and i will send you my pictures. beside there is something very
important i will like to tell you when you contact me, Please I don't chat, just write to me on
my email address and i will respond to you. waiting to hear from you.
angela.

Hello my dear ,
I write to you with love , care and trust .

How are you today ? . I hope that you are doing well with all your family and friends . I am very happy to receive your reply , thanks so much for finding time to reply my mail . It gives me a lot of joy and happiness to receive your reply .

My name is Miss angela Dukson Weah , i am a Liberian in West Africa and presently i am residing in a church orphanage home here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago , i was born on Tuesday , the 22nd day of March , 1988 , twenty-three ( 23 ) years old , single and never married , 5ft 8 inches tall , 55kg weight , black hair and brown eyes . My hobbies include , reading , cooking , dancing , taking care of people , sharing problems with others and find solution to the problems , going to beach with my friends and other social things that used to keep someone happy . I love singing , watching television , studying the bible , i am respectful , honest , etc , i hate lies , dishonest people , promise and fail , taking others for granted , disobeying God , etc .

I am the only daughter to Dr/Mrs Dukson Weah , i lost my both parents during this deadly political war that damaged thousands of innocent souls in Liberia . My family was among the first target of the rebels because my late father was an international successful businessman and also a politician supporting the present government when the problems was about to start . My mother was a government nurse , working in my country capital ( Monrovia ) .

Due to this all the members of my family was murdered in a cold blood and our family house was set blazed . I was lucky and survived by the mercy of God Almighty . I escaped death because i was in bordering when this deadly incident took place . It is only myself who is alive now and i managed to make my way to a nearby country , Senegal , where i am staying now and never pray or think to step my legs in that bloody country called LIBERIA . I am hoping for a day i will be totally free from the pains and shackles of life . I have encountered pain and suffering ever since i lost my parents but i know that someday i will wear a smile on my face again .

I have much to tell you . However i want to know if you are willing and ready to help me smile again . To help me become somebody in the society . To give me a better life . Something has been bothering me and i have kept it to myself because i am afraid to disclose it to anyone . I am afraid of betrayal . I am afraid someone might take advantage of me if i should disclose it to anyone .

I have been praying to God to give me someone who will not betray my trust and confidence in him . Someone who will not cheat and deceive me . I am very much afraid . But if you will promise me that you will stand for me as a guardian , a friend indeed , good Samaritan then i will open up to you .

I would like to know more about you , your real name , your likes and dislikes , your hobbies , and what you are doing presently . I will tell you more about myself in my next mail . Below is my picture and i wait to receive your mail with your picture ( s ) . I pray to God to guide and protect you in all you are doing . Have a wonderful moment .

Yours in love ,
Miss Angela Dukson Weah .

SONATEL
Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS4
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

Pic already posted

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Lorrita Ukwu; <lorrita_ukwu@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:20 pm

From Saturday in 4ppl

lorritax

I am a:
Woman

Birthday:

Looking for:
Man

Hobbies:
very nice to say

student

Height:
5'8"-5'11" (171-180cm)

Smoker:
Never smoked

Drinker:
Socially

Children:
no children

Hi, Dear

never ask why i need you, just accept that i do and that i will for the rest of my life.

My name is miss Lorrita, l saw your profile today, and after going through it then l made up

my mind to contact you as my friend. so l want you to write back to me through my email

address (lorrita_ukwu@yahoo.com) so that l will give you my picture and for you to know

more about me. I hope to see your mail soon. It is from me, Lorrita.

Dearest
I am more than happy in your urgent reply to my mail.How was your day today?.Mine a little hot over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Miss lorrita James (24) single and never married, i am from the Republic of Sudan in Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country last two years.

My late father Dr. James ukwa was chairman managing director (James INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD),in Khartoum the capital of my country,and he was also the personal advicer to the former our President before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in a cold blood.

It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to Senegal where i am living now as a refugee.I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attached here is my picture.Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Yours Forever
Miss
lorrita.

Pool-ADSL-IPP-LNS1
Clients-ADSL
Sonatel Multimedia
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

Pic already posted 22/09/10

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:15 pm

Hello,
I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation after i succeeded my sickness and i am now in London with my new partner. Presently I am in London for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how.Now you will need to contact the Rev Father whom used to be a God-father to me when i was in Dakar Senegal, his name is Rev Clement Jude and his email address is as follows:(revfatherclementjude@yahoo.com)

Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $300.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev Clement Jude,and instruct him where to send you the draft cheque.Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the sufferings at that time.

In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Rev Clement Jude,on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the cheque to you without delay.

Take care and bye for now.
Yours Truly One,

Miss Sandra Wilson.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sandra Wilson; <sandra.love13@itimes.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:47 pm

Hello,
I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation after i succeeded my sickness and i am now in London with my new partner. Presently I am in London for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how.Now you will need to contact the Rev Father whom used to be a God-father to me when i was in Dakar Senegal, his name is Rev Clement Jude and his email address is as follows:(revfatherclementjude@hotmail.com)

Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $300.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev Clement Jude,and instruct him where to send you the draft cheque.Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the sufferings at that time.

In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Rev Clement Jude,on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the cheque to you without delay.

Take care and bye for now.
Yours Truly One,

Miss Sandra Wilson.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Favour Hamed; <Fahamed23@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:00 pm

From Saturday in 4ppl

merits23

USA

I am a:
Woman

Birthday:

Looking for:
Man

Relationship:
Woman

Language:
English

My name is Favour i saw your profile today and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i would like you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my photo for you to know whom i am.
Here is my email address Fahamed23@yahoo.com
I hope to hear from you soon

Fahamed23@yahoo.com

Hello My Dearest,
I am very happy, responding to your post,despite your busy schedules.

How is life over there in your country, I believe that all is well and the atmosphere there in your country is very nice today? Mine was a bit cold and i thank God for keeping me alive today.

My name is Favour Hamed (23) by age but age does not matter in a relationship,i am from Sudan in Africa,5.9ft tall,fair in complexion,single (never married) and i am currently living here in Dakar Senegal as a result of civil war which was fought in my country some years ago.

My late father Engr.Hamed Socari was President/chief executive officer of Hamso Petroleum Company Ltd situated in Southern Sudan.before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in cold blood.It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to Senegal in the vicinity of the country where i am leaving now as a refugee under the guidance of Rev father and I'm using his computer to send these message to you.

Attached here is my image for you.
i will be glad if you can send me your pictures
Love to hear from you as soon as possible.

Favour

SONATEL
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

Pic already posted 25/01/12........#3

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:23 pm

Had this person contact me using the name Nellie Yak. Used same pic as posted by IceFM.

e-mail address = nellyyak2011@ymail.com

IP Address = 41.83.25.19 Country: Senegal B Class: 41.83.0.0 - 41.83.255.255 Latitude: 14 Longitude: -14

e-mail header =

Received: from [41.83.25.19] by web122104.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 14 Mar 2012 05:23:32 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.5 YahooMailWebService/0.8.116.338427
Message-ID: <1331727812.90891.YahooMailClassic@web122104.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 05:23:32 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE PLEASE

e-mail contents =

Hello dear,
Please forgive me if i am a disturbance to you, :evil: it is only that i have something important to discuss with you, kindly go to the below web page; ( http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/7380412.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) (http://www.nytimes.com/2008/05/02/world ... .html?_r=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) Although we have not known each other before,But after going through your profile,I decided to contact you, also from the inspirations that i had from God, i believed that you will not fail me, and that through you, i will get the assistance needed.

However, My name is Miss Nelly
Yak, :liar: I am 24years;from Sudan; daughter to late Mr Justin Yak (former Minister for SPLA Affairs and Special Adviser to President Salva Kiir of South Sudan for Decentralization.) After the burial of my father, my uncle conspired and sold my father's properties to one Chinese Expatriate :mrgreen: and live nothing for me. One faithful morning, I opened my father's briefcase and found out the documents which he have deposited huge amount of money in one bank with my name as the next of kin. :liar: I escaped to Senegal to seek asylum,for my security, because i am not save :-o with my uncle.
I have made contact with the bank where the money is deposited,in their responds, they told me that my father's instruction to the bank was the money to be released to me only when I am married or present a trustee who will help me and invest the money overseas, coupled with the refugee law of Senegal that prevented a refugee from handling anything money.So I am in search of ; an honest and reliable person who will help me and stand as my trustee/partner,so that I will present him to the Bank for transfer of the money to his bank account overseas.

Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you, well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me. :thinking: More so,I would like to disclose much to you if you can help me to relocate to your country because my uncle have threaten to assassinate me. The amount is $7.9 Million.You will also help me to place the money in a more profitable business venture in your Country. However, you will help by recommending a nice University in your country so that I can complete my studies.

Here is the number of the rev. father in charge of our refugee camp, when you call tell him that you want to speak with me (+221777779379).EMAIL.rev.johnsonpeters@priest.com
As soon as I receive your interest in helping me, I will put things into action immediately, by nominating you officially to the bank; In light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. Please do keep this only to your self. I beg you not to disclose it till i come over because I am afraid of my wicked uncle who has threatened to kill me :mrgreen:
Yours
Nelly baby

CB1975 :cool:
:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Charity Muar; <charity.muar@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:06 pm

From Tuesday in 4ppl

charity001

I am a good girl with love in heart

I am a:
Woman

Birthday:

Looking for:
Man

Relationship:
Woman

Language:
English

Hello dear
how are you doing today? i hope all is well with you, my name is Charity, i am a young girl never married after i saw your profile i be came interested to have you as my friend, please if you do not mind you contact me in (charity.muar@yahoo.com ) so that i can give you my picture and tell you more about me. i am waiting to hear from you soon.
Charity.
(charity.muar@yahoo.com )

Dearest,
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. How is your day? i hope you are fine?. Mine is not all OK over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Miss charity Muar (23) single and never married, i am from Liberia in west Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.

My late father Dr, Romanus Muar was chairman managing director (ROM'S INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD), in Liberia and he is also the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning killing my mother and my father. It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make My way to near by country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee.

I don't have any brother,sister or relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev father Emmanuel Johnson who is the pastor of the (Life Christian Church) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.The Pastors Telephone number is(+221 772932665) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel.

As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is! $9.7M (Nine Million seven Hundred Thousand Dollars).

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. Remember i trust you honey that is why i am giving you all this information! My love is for you and you alone,i will like to hear your voice please,just call me with this number(+221 772932665) Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hardworking. My favorite language is English.

Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have allot to tell you,Have a nice day and think about me,please be a gentle and also a trust person that can show me real love,

So on your which to help me out,i will like to have your data such as:
(1) Your Full name
(2) Your address
(3) Your Country & city
(4) Telephone & Fax numbers
Immediately i receive this i will put things in action and give you the contact of the bank where my late father deposited the money for you to contact them on how to transfer the money to your nomination account.
Bye and take a good care of yourself and have a nice day.
i miss you,Am waiting to hear from you soonest.
yours beloved one,
charity.

SONATEL
Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS2
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

Both Pics already posted 25/01/12........# 2 & 3

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hunter_hunted » Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:03 pm

this woman also contacted me though 4ppl..

Received: from [41.83.26.213]
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 03:41:56 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Honey i will like to know more about you

IP address: 41.83.26.213
IP address country: Senegal
ISP of this IP: SONATEL

Hello My Dearest,
I am very happy, responding to your post,despite your busy schedules.

How is life over there in your country, I believe that all is well and the atmosphere there in your country is very nice today? Mine was a bit cold and i thank God for keeping me alive today.

My name is Favour Hamed (23) by age but age does not matter in a relationship,i am from Sudan in Africa,5.9ft tall,fair in complexion,single (never married) and i am currently living here in Dakar Senegal as a result of civil war which was fought in my country some years ago.

My late father Engr.Hamed Socari was President/chief executive officer of Hamso Petroleum Company Ltd situated in Southern Sudan.before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in cold blood.It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to Senegal in the vicinity of the country where i am leaving now as a refugee under the guidance of Rev father and I'm using his computer to send these message to you.

Attached here is my image for you.
i will be glad if you can send me your pictures
Love to hear from you as soon as possible.

Favour

Miss Favour

the picture is already posted.. :cool:
Ateh Malkuth ve-Geburah ve-Gedulah le-Olam Amen...

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Mercy Yak; <mercyyak33@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:24 pm

Contact me Saturday 2x in WD

yakbaby150
- 24 y/o female (1987 May 09)
- from Baghdad, Arizona, USA
- English, German
- seeking a Man from 19 to 29 y/o

Hello Dear ,
My name is mercy , I got your contact details and I'm interested in knowing you & being friendly with you I would appreciate if we get acquainted as soon as possible, you can reach me through my private e-mail stated below so that we can get to know each other better.
My private e-mail: (mercyyak33@yahoo.com)
I quite believe that we can start from here since it takes one to know someone. I want you to understand that race or distance does not matter but loving and caring matters a lot in life. I look forward to hearing more from you soonest.
Yours truly,
mercy .
Please contact me directly to my mail so that i will send you my photo and tell you more about me ok thanks.
(mercyyak33@yahoo.com)

Hello dear,
Please forgive me if i am a disturbance to you,it is only that i have something important to discuss with you, kindly go to the below web page; ( http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/7380412.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) (http://www.nytimes.com/2008/05/02/world ... .html?_r=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) Although we have not known each other before,But after going through your profile,I decided to contact you, also from the inspirations that i had from God, i believed that you will not fail me, and that through you, i will get the assistance needed.

However, My name is Miss Mercy Yak,I am 24years;from Sudan; daughter to late Mr Justin Yak (former Minister for SPLA Affairs and Special Adviser to President Salva Kiir of South Sudan for Decentralization.) After the burial of my father, my uncle conspired and sold my father's properties to one Chinese Expatriate and live nothing for me. One faithful morning, I opened my father's briefcase and found out the documents which he have deposited huge amount of money in one bank with my name as the next of kin. I escaped to Senegal to seek asylum,for my security, because i am not save with my uncle.
I have made contact with the bank where the money is deposited,in their responds, they told me that my father's instruction to the bank was the money to be released to me only when I am married or present a trustee who will help me and invest the money overseas, coupled with the refugee law of Senegal that prevented a refugee from handling anything money.So I am in search of ; an honest and reliable person who will help me and stand as my trustee/partner,so that I will present him to the Bank for transfer of the money to his bank account overseas.

Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you, well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me. More so,I would like to disclose much to you if you can help me to relocate to your country because my uncle have threaten to assassinate me. The amount is $7. 9 Million.You will also help me to place the money in a more profitable business venture in your Country. However, you will help by recommending a nice University in your country so that I can complete my studies.

Here is the number of the rev. father in charge of our refugee camp, when you call tell him that you want to speak with me (+221777779379).EMAIL.rev.johnsonpeters@priest.com
As soon as I receive your interest in helping me, I will put things into action immediately, by nominating you officially to the bank; In light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. Please do keep this only to your self. I beg you not to disclose it till i come over because I am afraid of my wicked uncle who has threatened to kill me
Yours
Mercy

SONATEL
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

Pic already posted 03/02/12..........#1

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hunter_hunted » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:58 am

Favour Hamed
fahamed23@yahoo.com

My Dearest One,

I must not for get to thank you for your response to my mail this day;I decided to contact you again today after reading your mail,

I became interested in knowing you more and also to trust you with my life,i hope you will not disappoint me at the end.

Because it is not easy to trust someone you met in the internet with your life but i have to risk this trust with the believe that you are a responsible and matured one that will not disappoint me and will also not refuse to help me after knowing my life story.

Honestly my condition here in the refugee camp is quite unbearable and i am sick and tired of staying here any longer please i need your help.

Now listen very carefully please,
I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I was receiving from my step mother back there in Sudan (since the untimely death of my late parents)

She collided with her people and friends to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved parents.

Meanwhile I wanted to escape from Africa to any where in the world but she knew what i was planing and hide away my valuable traveling documents But luckily to me she did not discover where I kept my fathers File which contains some important documents of his access.

So I decided to run to Senegal here where I am presently seeking asylum under a Rev Father's care (as i told you earlier)

I wish to contact you personally for a long term relationship that may lead us to somewhere better if we work well on it no matter the age gaps because i don't care

I found out in one of the files that my father of blessed memory deposited the sum of (US$5,300, 000.00) (Five Million Three Hundred Thousand Dollars) in a bank with my name as the next of kin.

However, I shall forward you with the contact of the bank on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund.

You will also help me in an investment and i will like to complete my studies,as i was in my 1st year in the university as a law student before the incident.

After the transaction you will arrange for my trip to join you over there for us to start up the investment together in any business or any thing you know very well that can yield good incomes.

We will invest the fund me and you, or if you don't intend staying with me then It will be my pleasure to compensate you with 30% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital.

This is the reason why I decided to contact you privately Please all communications should be through this email address or if you will like to talk to me to hear my voice i have temporary telephone number belonging to a Rev Father John Bogo, the Rev Father will sent for me as soon as you call.
here is the number (+221 770 235 908)You can call me anytime of your choice and also his email Address is rev.jb1948@yahoo.com

As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things in action immediately and send you the contact information of the bank for you to be in contact with them.

In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this relationship and transaction sincerely/secretly and promise me that you will not/never betray me, because this money is the only hope i have for survival on earth since I have lost my parents.

Moreover l have with me here THE STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT And THE DEATH CERTIFICATE,

But before I give you further information,I will like to know your full data;ie

1. Your full names.
2. Your contact and residential address.
4. Your Age please.

Awaiting your urgent and positive response today.
Please keep this only to yourself and do not disclose it to anyone else till the transfer is done and i will come over there in your country.
Yours,
FAVOR HAMED.
Ateh Malkuth ve-Geburah ve-Gedulah le-Olam Amen...

Return to “Black Females”