It is currently Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:01 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

Miracle Ahaneku - miraclelove95@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as black women.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Blessing Sanko; mercy404real@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:17 pm

From DMF

blessing4real
- ID: 222594
- 26 y/o female (1986 - July - 14)
- london, United Kingdom
- English,
- student
- Have no children

Hello Dear Friend

how are you today i hope that every things is OK with you my name is Blessing sanko it is my great pleasure to contact you through this medium requesting for a relationship and i know that you will grant my request in good faith and understanding while we see what happened in future. please reply me as urgent as you can for me to send my picture and details about my self,you should remember that distance,color,lang uage or race cannot be barriers please check on the yahoo and close it

my email mercy404real@y ahoo.com

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Blessing Sanko; mercy404real@yahoo.com

Sponsor

Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Susan Biate; susan_biate@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:40 pm

MDF.

oneillove2012
oneil love
Basic
24 year old, woman from Senegal

IP: 41.82.74.173
Subject: MY PICTURES FOR YOU
Tel: Not found

Hello dearest,
Thank's for your message!How are you doing? I hope you are doing great! Well to be sincere, i am short of words because i do not know how to express my feelings.To start with, My name is Jennifer Oneil from Ivory Coast, 5.10ft tall, fair in complexion,(never married before)I am 24 years of age residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.It is really a pleasure to contact you because i sincerely believe that you are an honest man,someone that can show me true love,care and never to betray me.To me,Age,religion or distance does not matter,I only need a true love and friendship.About my parents,My late father Dr Harold Oneil was the managing director of Mavococoa and Associates (Ltd),he was also the Special adviser to the former Head of State ( late Dr Robert Guei ) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning,killed my mother and my father in cold blood. I was the only one survived because i was away from home during the incident, and I managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal, where I am living now as a refugee in a refugee camp.I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attached here are my photos before the civil war.I would also like to see yours if you have any.i will send you a telephone number to call me In my Next mail.Thanks and do have a wonderful dayJennifer.

-----------------------------------
IP: 41.214.44.24
Subject: tf-8?B?VEhJUyBJUyBNWSBMSUZFIFNUT1JZIFdJVEggTE9WRSBBTkQgVFJVU1TigI8Tel: +221778438273

Hello dearest,
I am glad to write to you, how are you ? I hope you are fine, I thank God for you. Your message was a total relief to me. May God protect you for me because he is the one who brought you into my life. I will like him to make away for you, my love, i love the way you sound to me, and i promise to be with you and i will like you to help me to come out of this camp so that i can come to your country and have a free life over there.

In this camp, We are many living as refugees and our freedom is restricted because we do not have any traveling papers. It is just like one staying in the prison and i hope by God's grace I will come out of here very soon. At the moment, i do not have any relative whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war.

The only person i have now is Reverend JOHN WILLIAMS who is the Reverend Minister in charge of the church here in the camp ( Christ The Evangel Mission ). He has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I am living in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women. The Reverend's telephone number is (+221 778 438 273) .

Honey, please feel free to call me through his number because i have told him about you. If you call, tell him that you want to speak with me,he will surely send for me from the hostel to come and answer your call. As a refugee I do not have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. Meanwhile, i am communicating with you through the Reverend's Computer because this is the only means we can communicate to each other .
Again i do not work nor do anything for a living, as a result of that eating is very difficult as we are given food ones a day. Please listen to this, I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which I will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank ( Standard Chartered Bank ) in London which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $5.3 Million U.S Dollars ( Five Million, three Hundred Thousand US Dollars ).

Meanwhile, I will like you to help me process and transfer this money to your account as my foreign partner which was the bank's condition to get the money transfered. From it, you can send me money to prepare and get ready my traveling documents to come over there in order to meet.

IP: 41.82.106.97
Subject: MY DEAR I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE IN THIS TRANSACTION

Dearest Love,
I thank you once again this day. I will also like to see you face to face soonest and i want to use this oppurtunity to let you know that GOD has choosen you to help me amongst other men on earth; its now left for you and God who directed you to me to help me out from this predicament i found myself. I know you are the man i am going to depend and trust in my life. I am not going to give your love to any other man because i know you will be there for me, so needless of looking for another man.I promise to be yours forever.

Personally, i have a situation which i have been seeking a solution for.I have my late father's last statement of account in one of the leading banks in London UK which contains $5.3 M USD (five million,three hundred thousand US dollars) a deposit he made with the bank to his non-residential account and used my name as the next of kin. I had written and informed the bank about the tragedy that befall my family and what i have found in my fathers possession and also my plan to get this fund transferred to another account of my choice. They have acknowledged my application with all their confirmations and urged me to provide a trustee who will legally stand on my behalf.
This is the reason why i decided to make a research, perhaps i could find a reasonable person who can assist me, that is how i came in contact with you in the Internet.
The main problem is, i am not capable of opening an account here because of my situation and laws of this country as i don't really want this fund to be provoked into the account of their Federal Government. In fact i don't want them to know anything about this fund. I believe since i am of age and could marry any day it is better to ask you if you could help me out from this very situation because i have always had this dream to travel to your country so this would be a great opportunity and a dream come true.
Please dear i want you to take time and go through this mail and check very well if you can be able to assist me in these ways. (1) To represent me as my next trustee and partner. (2) To provide your account to where this fund would be transferred.
Our agreement will be, once it reaches your account you will send me a little amount so that i can secure all the necessary documents that will enable me to join you over there where we shall settle.
You can also let me know the ways it may be convenient for you to assist me, for me i will like it if you could come here so that we can see .

IP: 41.82.96.124
Subject: YOUR INFORMATION IS STILL NEEDED

Hello my dear, how are you doing today over there in your country? hope you are doing fine,dear for me i am not really feeling fine because the sufferings here is getting too much, but i still give thanks to God who made it possible for us to meet,
regarding your question, as i told you in my previous mail that i prayed before making a search from the google, so it was from google i found your contact and i believe is God that directed you to me, so dear you can go ahead please, awaiting to hear from you soon,
yours one and only love Jennifer

IP: 41.82.104.251
Subject: I NEED YOUR HELP MY DEAR

Hello
my dear? how are you doing today over there in your country?hope you
are doing fine, dear i have heard all you said and will like our
relationship to be strong, my dear please, all i want you to do for me
now is to forward your information to me so that i can write an
authorization letter to the bank with it, so that the bank can deal with
you directly concerning the transfer of the found into your account,
then from the money you can send some little amount to me so that i can
prepare my traveling documents in other to come over there in your
country to meet with you, meanwhile i will be waiting for your urgent
response,
yours one and only love,
Jennifer,

IP: 41.82.81.241
Subject: THIS PLACE IS NOT A PLACE TO STAY AT ALL

Good morning, how are you doing to day? hope fine, i have actually gone through your mail and will like to let you know that i am genuine and real, in case you need any prove i am ready to make it available to you in order for you to believe with me,
i will be waiting for your urgent response,
Jennifer

IP: 41.214.46.96
Subject: I STILL NEED YOUR INFORMATION

Hello my dear,it is really a pleasure to write you at this point in time,first i will like to know how you are doing over there in your country,hope all is well with you.
Dear,i still want to use this opportunity to remind you that your information are needed for me to write an authorization letter to the bank which will allow them to communicate with you for the transfer formalities,the information needed are as follows:Your full Names:
Home Address:
Nationality:
Country Of Residence:
Telephone Number:
Your Occupation:
Your Age:
Your Photograph:
Thank you for your urgent cooperation and remain blessed till we meet each other.
From me,Jennifer

IP: 41.82.95.34
Subject: MY DEAR PLEASE CONTACT THE REVEREND WITH THIS ADDRESS

Hello my love,
It is my pleasure to write you at this time of the day,first i will like to know how you are doing over there in your country, i hope you are doing great, really i am happy to read your mail with kin interest, my love,to be honest with you, we need to be together as one if truly you are willing, sincere, honest,caring and loving,so like i told you in my previous mail,that distance,age, religion,even color nor culture will never and can never be a hindrance between us,as long as we understand ourselves,for in every healthy relationship,understanding and trust to each other must be the basic foundation of such union, therefore my love i will really like to come over to meet you,for us to build a mutual and a formidable relationship which nothing can break,one thing is sure,i have vowed to be the woman after your heart in plenty and in lack,as long as the understanding is there,so i promise you all my life through all eternity.

Honey, i had a conversation with the Reverend father in charge of this refugee camp about how i can leave here to meet you there in your country and I have also prayed and fasted for God to direct me to the right man who is so loving and trustworthy and i believe that you are the right person for me.
According to the Reverend, i need to have an International passport in order to warrant and secure my departure from this camp. He said that with the passport, i will have freedom to visit you in your country. Now, i am advising you to contact the reverend,i believe that he will be helpful to get an international passport for me,when i arrive there we will then plan how to contact the bank for the fund to be transferred into your bank account. I have all the documents to embark on the transfer of the fund.

I am hoping to hear from you,please help me contact the reverend to know how long it will take for me to get the international passport.
Here is the Reverend's information:

NAME OF THE REVEREND FATHER:

Rev.JOHN WILLIAMS.

Email address: (reverendjwilliams@yahoo.com)

Telephone number: 221778438273

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sandra Zomowe; <sandralove4u2012@yahoo.com.sg>

Postby IceFM » Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:58 pm

From yesterday in 24FD......since Page was down, all Mails are away there :(

Hello my dear ,
I am very happy for your response to the mail i sent to you. I am Miss Sandra Zomowe,Age 25,ft5/6 wt59. The only daughter of Late Dr.Denis Zomowe,from Sudan in Africa,who died during the war in my country. He was assassinated alongside with my mother on a cold blood one morning. But i managed to escape for my dear life and ran into a neighboring country,(Dakar) the capital of (Senegal) through the help of the United Nation and i am residing here now as a refugee. Meanwhile, I am writing to you now in a Reverend computer and will like to know you the more before we move forward from here!.. Attach is some of my pictures i came here with. Awaiting to receive your prompt response.
From my heart,
Sandra Zomowe

SONATEL
Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal
6 Rue Wagane
Diouf
BP 69 Dakar
Dakar

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Sandra Zomowe; <sandralove4u2012@yahoo.com.sg>

Postby IceFM » Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:56 pm

Hello my dear,
Thanks for your mail, I hope you are fine. I thank God for you because your message was a bit relief for me. May God protect you for me. Well In this camp,we are only allowed to go out from the camp only on Mondays and Fridays of the weeks. Its just like one staying in the prison and I hope by Gods grace and with your help I will come out here soon. I don't have any relatives now whom I can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war. The only person I have now is Rev. Steve John. who is the Reverend Minister in charge of the church in this camp (fountain of life church). The pastors e-mail address is (rev.stevejohn@yahoo.com) He has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I am living in the women,s hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women. The Pastors Tel number is (+221774042976) Feel free to call me through his number. If you call and tell him that you want to speak with me, he will send for me in the hostel.
As a refugee here I don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place. Please listen to this,I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which I will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading bank in the world which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $5.3(Five Million, three Hundred Thousand US Dollars). So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it I will join you there. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.
So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember I am giving you all these information due to the trust I deposed on you. I like honest, understanding and God fearing people,truthful and a man of vision, and hardworking. Meanwhile I will like you to call me like I said i have a lot to tell you.
Have a nice day and think about me.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Thanks and remain blessed
Yours Faithful
Sandra

Pool-clients-ADSL-ARC-BAS3
ARCNET
ARC INFORMATIQUE
Point E - Tour de l'oeuf Impasse Face Piscine Olympique
SENEGAL

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Sandra Zomowe; <sandralove4u2012@yahoo.com.sg>

Postby IceFM » Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:41 pm

hello dear,
thanks for your mail,i would like you to understand that i am 100% real there is no doubt about it. find attach is a copy of my identity card. kindly get back to me so that i will send the bank contact to you for your onward communication with the bank about the fund transfer. yours forever Sandra

MY REFUGEE IDENTITY CARD.JPG

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:56 pm

Thrower: Jennifer Oneil 'jenniferoneil333@yahoo.com'

IP: 41.82.78.240
Subject: YOU BETTER BE SPECIFIC MY SON

Greetings to you my son,how are you doing? i hope that the good hands of the almighty God are upon your life.
My beloved,because you didn't explain to me exactly what you want from me,i don't know what to tell you,Jessica Oneil as you mentioned here is one of the girls residing in the refugee camp because of the death of her parents and she is a nice girl,so if you have anything doing with her,you better be specific and let me know exactly what to do,if i can render any help,i wont hesitate in doing that.
Hoping to hear from you soon
God bless you.
Reverend John Williams
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:08 pm

IP: 41.82.64.131
Subject: MY DEAR I WANT TO COME TO YOU

How are you doing my beloved? hope you are doing well, my dear for me i am not feeling fine here because the situation of things here in this camp is very terrible that is the reason why you should do something so fast so that i can leave this please of suffering in order to come over there in your country for a new life,
my dear, i actually received your mail concerning my disturbance to you, i will like you to reason with me my dear, just as i said, this place i am is not conducive for a young girl like me to live, please my dear try to understand with me, what i want you to do for me now is to help me get my international passport with the help of the Reverend, write him on how he can get a passport for me to enable me come over to your country, then when i come we can do the transfer of the found into your account from your home, so my dear, write the Reverend ask him the possibility of getting my passport so that i can leave here to come to your country as soon as possible, meanwhile i will be waiting for your urgent response, do take care of yourself for me till i hear from you,

yours one and only love Jennifer
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

norma_jean
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby norma_jean » Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:45 pm

Received: from [41.82.160.2]
Reply-To: flourencedosi@yahoo.co.uk
Subject: Hello
To: undisclosed recipients: ;

Hello

I'm miss Flourence, interested in you and i wish to have you as my friend, for a friend is all about Respect, Admiration, love and passion. Also friendship is consist of sharing of ideas and planing together, i intend to send you my picture for you, if you reply me.

Thanks from Flourence.

Received: from [41.82.143.132]
Subject: PLEASE DEAR TELL ME LITTLE ABOUT YOU
To:
In-Reply-To: <CAHubv911sSkRHGM1071J0aLYeXND3ZNs+F7hvdNzQe-bSLUfKg@mail.gmail.com>

Dear friend,

I am more than happy in your reply to my mail, how is your day today i hope all is well and fine with you including your health and job. My name is Miss Flourence Dosi and i am 24 years, single and never been married, i am from Sudan in Africa but presently residing in the missionary church here in Senegal where i ran as a refuge due to the political civil war that took place in my country. I am in sufferings and pains here in this camp, i really need help from someone by encouraging me and good advice in life and to help me to come out from this situation, again to help me get my money, because my late father deposited some amount of money for me in the Bank and he used my name as the next of kin.

My late father Dr. Ellison Dosi, worked as the Chief Executive Officer of (E E C PLC) in Port Sudan in Sudan. During the war, the rebel loyal to one of the greedy business associate of my late father attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in a cold blood. It is only me that is alive now as the only child of my parents and i managed to make my way to this country Senegal by the help of UN army where i am living now in the missionary, headed by a Reverend Father, i used his office computer to send you this email and i only enter his office when he is less busy in his office.

I would like to know more about you, your likes, dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. i like to meet understanding, loyal, sincere, truthfully, kindly, friendly and more to that, a man of vision. Attached here is my picture. I will be hoping to hear from you again.

Yours Flourence.

She sent me two photos, one is already posted her, the other one I am not sure about, but at the moment I can't post it, the upload is not responding for some reason... but here is the catch about second photo... it was click-able and on it was the name - Jane Asrat - and when I clicked on it, this is what it linked to:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/66958695@N ... iescammers" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:silly: :mrgreen:
I must break you.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

jobe.queen@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:13 am

ownlook.com/favourjobe
I am:Woman
Seeking a:Man
City:newyork

Hello
my name is queen
i saw your profile today and became interested in you, i will like to know you the more, and i want you to send an email to my mail so that i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am. Here is my email address [jobe.queen@yahoo.com] I believe we can move from here ,i really do believe in true and honest love,what you feel right from your deepest heart for someone you love. I am waiting for your reply in my mail don't send it in the site.
[Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters allot in life]
[jobe.queen@yahoo.com]
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Peace; peacedabah21@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:19 pm

From GFD

peace22
- ID: 61563
- 25 y/o female (1987 - March - 9)
- dakar, Senegal
- English,
- student
- Have no children

Hello
Good day to you,I'm miss peace by name never married before,i passed through your profile today at( ) and was interested to know you more,please i believe that love is a continues journey and distance or age can not denied the love of real people,since we are looking for the same thing in life,please you can contact me personal at my mail box (peacedabah21@yahoo .com) so i can send you my pictures for you to know me more,i believe in destiny,if you are the choosing one,i will be Glad for that,lets give love a chance in our life,thanks i Waite to read from your mail today,
Miss peace

peacedabah 21@yahoo.com

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Joann Siako, joannsiako@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:33 pm

netlog
joannsiako56
online female - 24 years, New York City, United States

My name is Miss Joann i saw your profile today and became interested in you, I also like to know you more and establish relationship based on truth and trust with you, I want you to send an email to my email address so that i can give you my picture for you to know who i am my email id is here ( joannsiako@yahoo.com )
I am waiting for your mail to my email address above, please I have something very important , I want to tell you.I believe we can start from here!
remember that distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life. ( joannsiako@yahoo.com )
dear please contact me directly to my email ID ( joannsiako@yahoo.com )
Napoleon Bonaparte

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Danny Duke, dannyduke22@yahoo.in

Postby Bix » Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:47 pm

netlog
dannyduke7
online female - 23 years, New York City, United States

Hello, my dearest,
I wish you best Compliment of the season
My name is Danny, a good looking girl of 23 yrs.
Well, i am sorry that i did not say much about myself because my profile cannot say much about me for now.
I have a special reason of contacting you so i would like you to respond to my email address (dannyduke22@yahoo.in) there i can tell you everything about myself, and the reason i am contacting you and also send my pictures to you.
Danny.
Napoleon Bonaparte

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

nina_philippe@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:27 pm

netlog.com/vickyloveprincewel
vickyloveprincewel
female - 24 years, Senegal

Hello dear
How are you? Hope fine my name is miss nina i am looking for a good friendship and i like you to contact me here (nina_philippe@yahoo.com)for us to share our details and photos to know each other more. I believe that What count in a relationship is care and love not age or distance (keep smiling till i hear from you again ok)
Napoleon Bonaparte

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anita; <anitasow10001@yahoo.co.uk>

Postby IceFM » Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:23 pm

Username: anitababy4sure4

Email: anitasow10001@yahoo.co.uk

User IP 8.21.6.226

Level 3 Communications, Inc.
OrgId: LVLT
Address: 1025 Eldorado Blvd.
City: Broomfield
StateProv: CO
PostalCode: 80021

Full Name
anitasow

About me
i am miss anita. also i am very good looking girl

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
other

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
Other

Occupation
student

Sexual Orientation
Bisexual

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:17 pm

on Netlog :
User name : lucybaby20100
Email ID : lucy_bne75@yahoo.com

About me

Name
lucy bne
Date of birth
10/12/1987
United States
Native language
English

my name is lucy,i saw your profile today and become interested to know more about you,

so here is my e mail address (lucy_bne75@yahoo.com) just contact me back

so that i will give you my picture for you to know whom i am

please don't forget that distance or color does not mean any thing but love matters a lot,

please contact me back so that we know each other very well,

(lucy_bne75@yahoo.com)

Yours New Friend lucy.
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Return to “Black Females”