It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:18 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Juliet Ibrahim

African scammers posing as black women.
coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:41 pm

Pictures stolen from Ghanian actress Juliet Ibrahim
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juliet_Ibrahim

New scammer using the name Juliet Parker.

e-mail used = jully_sarah@yahoo.com

IP Address: 82.128.54.115
IP Host: 82.128.54.115
Find IP Address Location for 'My IP' 82.128.54.115
Continent: Africa (AF)
State: Niger
City: Abuja

e-mail header =

Received: from [82.128.54.115]
Reply-To: Juliet Parker <jully_sarah@yahoo.com>
Subject: Juliet From Zorpia

e-mail contents =

Hello Dear,
How are you doing?,I'm Juliet by name :liar: 29 yrs old single and never been married From zorpia. Am really looking for a guy who's completely honest and sincere about his words and feelings who's ready for a long term relationship.who's ready to build up a family with someone real.. :applause: i want a man who i know i can have faith and completely trust with all my heart..cause to make a standard relationship it must really be based on trust.love and trust are one big family and with both..a relationship will be the greatest u ever imagine....well..i believe in devoting my time to my loved once and making them real happy..cause they are my own families and i always do look forward to that day i will get to meet my dream man..and i know when he gets to meet me he will be so happy to get along with my kind of person too,Well,i am a very sincere and honest person,am caring, kind, social, smart, intelligent, passionate, friendly, romantic, and i believe in the truth and honest of love..i am really a very sincere person when it comes to sharing feelings and emotions with that special person and i am really am down to honest about the things i say and do cause i don't like hurting peoples feelings,cause everyone has a chance to laugh,so why do i make them sad.. :-o i am really very easy to get along with,fun to be with and am very adaptive and communicative when it comes to conversant conversation.and my life is based on the truth and honest of self personality...i will really like to get to know a lot about you and learn somethings with you cause u seems to be kind of ready in getting to know my kind of person and hopefully we can meet in person soon..with time we will get to know each others feelings,motives and intentions towards each other and it will help us grow knowing each other and trusting each other..I will await your next reply and i will try and email you back asap.and will tell you more about me and my personality......

Cheers,

one pic got a hit to Ms. Ibrahim's websites.

CB1975 :cool:

:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

firefly

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammer using stolen pics of Juliet Ibrahim

Postby firefly » Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:18 pm

Avatar for the email adress jully_sarah@yahoo.com:
Image - another stolen picture of the ghanian actress Juliet ibrahim.

The email adress has no DIY hits.

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:08 pm

New e-mail with more pics.

IP Address: 82.128.55.111
IP Host: 82.128.55.111
Find IP Address Location for 'My IP' 82.128.55.111

ISP: Multi-Links Telecommunications Limited
Organization: Multi-Links Telecommunications Limited
Time zone: Africa/Lagos
IP Address Lookup related for 'My IP' 82.128.55.111
Continent Lat/Lon: 7.18805 / 21.09361
Country Lat/Lon: 10 / 8
City Lat/Lon: (9.1805) / (7.1793)

E-mail header =

Received: from [82.128.55.111] by web140802.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 06 Apr 2012 09:42:36 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.117.340979
References: <1333305347.54328.YahooMailClassic@web125204.mail.ne1.yahoo.com> <1333564869.21489.YahooMailNeo@web140803.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1333648710.49675.YahooMailNeo@web140802.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1333648794.7074.YahooMailNeo@web140805.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1333649286.96349.YahooMailNeo@web140804.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1333649402.97429.YahooMailNeo@web140804.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <8CEE21A88796781-2544-4A2D@webmail-m132.sysops.aol.com>
Message-ID: <1333730556.71302.YahooMailNeo@web140802.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2012 09:42:36 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: About me and more pics of me. :D

e-mail contents =

Hello CB1975 :cool: ,
Like i said to you earlier that am Juliet by name,29 years of age, single and never married. :applause: ..I was born into a mixed race but grown up in state,Mean New York USA.. :liar: but currently am living in Nigeria in a west Africa country with my Grand ma,i just finish my Nurse study and for now unemployed. :cry: i hope my present location does not bother you?.. :thinking: My Height: 5'7" (175cm) ,Weight: 135 lbs (61 kg),Physique: Thin & Curvy,Bust: 34 in :party: (86 cm) ,Waist: 26 in (66 cm) :liar: ,Hips: 32 in (81 cm) ,Dress Size: 6 ,Shoe Size: 10 ,Eye Color: Hazel ,Hair Color: Black,Hair Length: Mid-Back ,favorite Color: Pink and white...I love hunting, :-o fishing, camping, hiking, boating, swimming, bicycling, playing volleyball,watching movies,gardening, cooking exercising, dining out..I grew up to understand the principles of life and the truth that follows it and i have made a vow to my self and God that i will forever remain honest and truthful to the things i say and do..cause truth and honesty is the only key to success..but its every hard to go about..but i still try not to brake my vow..and i do seek all i want with all my heart and the truth of it. Right now i just completed my nursing programmed in a college, i am pretty new on here and i am seeking for what will work for me, i am not here for games so i dont want you to dare, :twisted: i seek a man who will take good care of me and ready for a long term relationship with me...it has really been a dream come true for me to become a real Register Nurse and i have committed all my time and all i have into this career and i hope it leads to a very great future of mine. i am a very sincere and honest person,am caring, kind, social, smart, intelligent, passionate, friendly, romantic, and i believe in the truth and honest of love..i am really a very sincere person when it comes to sharing feelings and emotions with that special person and i am really am down to honest about the things i say and do cause i dont like hurting peoples feelings,cause everyone has a chance to laugh,so why do i make them sad..I am really very easy to get along with,fun to be with and am very adaptive and communicative when it comes to conversant conversation.and my life based on the truth and honest of self personality...i would really like to get to know alot about you and learn somethings with you cause u seems to be kind of ready in getting to know my kind of person and hopefully we can meet in person soon..with time we will get to know each others feelings,motives and intentions towards each other and it will help us grow knowing each other and trusting each other.I will await your next reply and i will try and email you back asap.and will tell you more about me and my personality..

Regards,
Juliet.

4 pics. First pic gets no hits but the other 3 do to Ms. Ibraim web sites.

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:24 pm

Sometimes scammers forget they tried scamming you before!!! :D

IP Address: 82.128.54.222
IP Host: 82.128.54.222
Find IP Address Location for 'My IP' 82.128.54.222

ISP: Multi-Links Telecommunications Limited
Organization: Multi-Links Telecommunications Limited
Time zone: Africa/Lagos
IP Address Lookup related for 'My IP' 82.128.54.222
Continent Lat/Lon: 7.18805 / 21.09361
Country Lat/Lon: 10 / 8
City Lat/Lon: (9.1805) / (7.1793)

e-mail header =

Received: from [82.128.54.222] by web140804.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 24 Apr 2012 11:12:09 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.117.340979
References: <1334852430.53018.YahooMailClassic@web140803.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1335291022.62040.YahooMailNeo@web140806.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Message-ID: <1335291129.10672.YahooMailNeo@web140804.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 11:12:09 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Juliet From ZORPIA

e-mail contents = same e-mail it sent before!!! :mrgreen:

Hello Dear,
How are you doing?,I'm Juliet by name 28 yrs old single and never been married From ZORPIA. Am really looking for a guy who's completely honest and sincere about his words and feelings who's ready for a long term relationship. :applause: who's ready to build up a family with someone real..i want a man who i know i can have faith and completely trust with all my heart.. :liar: cause to make a standard relationship it must really be based on trust.love and trust are one big family and with both..a relationship will be the greatest u ever imagine....well..i believe in devoting my time to my loved once and making them real happy..cause they are my own families and i always do look forward to that day i will get to meet my dream man..and i know when he gets to meet me he will be so happy to get along with my kind of person too,Well,i am a very sincere and honest person,am caring, kind, social, smart, intelligent, passionate, friendly, romantic, and i believe in the truth and honest of love :-o ..i am really a very sincere person when it comes to sharing feelings and emotions with that special person and i am really am down to honest about the things i say and do cause i don't like hurting peoples feelings,cause everyone has a chance to laugh,so why do i make them sad..i am really very easy to get along with,fun to be with and am very adaptive and communicative when it comes to conversant conversation.and my life is based on the truth and honest of self personality...i will really like to get to know a lot about you and learn somethings with you cause u seems to be kind of ready in getting to know my kind of person and hopefully we can meet in person soon..with time we will get to know each others feelings,motives and intentions towards each other and it will help us grow knowing each other and trusting each other..I will await your next reply and i will try and email you back asap.and will tell you more about me and my personality......

Cheers,
Juliet

Pic sent already posted on RS

~Josh Billings

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

scammers with pictures of Juliet Ibrahim

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:12 pm

Tried to register on another site (DNM).
Full Name
Gladys
More
About me
This is a lady but with the mind of Napoleon and willing to be in a Long Term Relationship with genuine person who would be serious with me and he is not about Games but really want a life time partner to share his life with. I know sex is important in relationship but without knowing each its nothing , that mean am not in for just one night stand and if you are just looking for sex for a night or day then you should count me out. Am honest, loyal, can be trustworthy, romantically caring and passionate too.. And i don't judge people by their looks or age but what is within them, i mean what is pure in the heart which make the love bondage strong. Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end. If it is meant to be, our hearts will find each other when we meet. And if our hearts melt together so will our bodies and souls. Then every word and every touch will fuel our passion flame. I will be yours, you will be mine, and we will be one and the best thing about loving and being hurt is that you get to know what true love really is. For as gold is tested in fire, and so will love be perfected in pain.
Come from
United States
Registered
Today, 11:19 am
City, State, Province
New York City, N.Y
Marital Status
Single
Ethnicity
White/Caucasian
Occupation
Nurse
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual

Email: wadey.gladys@yahoo.com
hello
Received from: IP-Adresse [?]: 68.68.104.155 United States
Bundesland der IP: California
Stadt der IP: San Jose
Provider der IP [?]: EGIHosting muguhosting
Organisation: Yokhost
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Jenny Rolland; <jennyrolland15@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:02 pm

Username: rolland

Email: jennyrolland15@yahoo.com

User IP 82.128.0.134

INET-MLTL
CDMA 1x Dialup Pool
IP Admin-RIPE
Multilinks Telecommunications Limited
231 Adeola Odeku Str.
Victoria Island,
Lagos, Nigeria

Full Name
jennyrolland

About me
i am jennyrolland, 28yrs, am looking for long term and serious relationship, i love traveling, reading, cooking, watching football and chopping, i dislike dishonesty, unfaithful, and all sort of internet games, i am looking for a man who`s loving, caring, and sincere.

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
california

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
Middle Eastern

Occupation
properties management

Email & Pic give a Hit in FB

http://www.facebook.com/jenny.rolland.359" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:51 pm

name used = jackie osie

email addy = jackieosie56@gmail.com

email

nice having ur mail and everything u said ,,, my name is Jacki 35 years single with no kids never married 6ft 1inc
am an African a true and pure on ,,,, i have been single for 3years am looking for a man i can share love and life with

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:53 pm

zorp = zorpia.com/#!profile/jackyosie

jacky

35, Gosport, United Kingdom

Last seen 21 minutes ago

Looking for anything with a man,
aged 33‑80, in United Kingdom.

Image<-- mugu used photoshop to cross out the banner held below

Image<-- original pic

~Josh Billings

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

martinaranson24@gmail.com - diff. pics

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:04 pm

MOD EDIT: This Ghanaian scammer uses photos of four different women in his fake profiles, posted here:

1. http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 68#p519768
2. http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 67#p519767
3. http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 66#p519766
4. http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 69#p519769

martina
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: ohio
Marital status: Separated
Children: I don't have children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'8 - 5'11 (171-180cm)
Body built: Athletic
Ethnicity: Other

Religion: Christian
Education: Other
Personal Description:

cute and awesome

martinaranson24@gmail.com

IP: 41.218.254.208 Ghana

=> plus.google.com/u/0/100507287665782565677

martina ranson
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Elizabeth Adubea - misselizabethadubea@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:46 am

plus.google.com/105199669822901704835
Miss Elizabeth Adubea

29 uncompleted house for sale at madina ritz junction. It is close to university of Ghana legon , Wisconsin international university college and spring board college. U can also use it for a hostel or a hotel. All document are intact. For more enquiries u can email me on misselizabethadubea@gmail.com. thanks

ImageImage

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Thess - Jennyvive14@gmail.com, diff. pics

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:23 am

see also here, scammer mixes girl galleries: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=115297&p=647888#p647888
Thessluv1 Jun 17
Hi

Thessluv1
Email Jennyvive14@gmail.com
Gender Female
Looking for Male
Age 35 y.o.
Country Germany
City Berlin
Here for Friendship, Romance, Serious Relationship, Marriage, Just Fun
Marital status Single
Sexual Orientation Straight
Children I don't have children
Ethnicity Other
Religion Christian
Body Type Slim
Education PhD
Occupation Nurse ????
Description
Personal Description I'm single with no kids and looking for a good man to start and end my life forever

IP Address Geolocation
154.160.0.63 is an IPv4 address owned by Scancom Ltd. and located in Dome, Ghana

Return to “Black Females”