It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:39 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Mya from ATKExotics

African scammers posing as black women.
coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Aisha Arop <aishaarop@yahoo.co.uk>

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Tue May 14, 2013 9:51 pm

MODS - Pics look very familiar.

Got this one off of FMF.

profile there =

aishaarop Profile: love me or hate me<------- :thinking:

About Me
Hi Baby,

attached is my sexy pictures pls send money for me today <----------- :-o through western union money transfer if you love me with my details.

Name....Aisha Arop
Address....Senegal Dakar

then send me the following details

control number
sender names
senders address
question
answer

i love you

Reach me on email .
aishaarop@yahoo.co.uk
Thanks
Love From Aisha

Name used = Aisha Arop

email addy = aishaarop@yahoo.co.uk

IP in RS database.

IP: 41.82.113.208
ISP: SONATEL
City: Dakar

header =

Return-Path: <aishaarop@yahoo.co.uk>
Received: from [41.82.113.208] by web172705.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 13 May 2013 19:57:04 BST

email sent =

hi my love ;
i saw your mail and profile in fishmeetfish and decide to chat please if you love to be my friend write me back in this email.
aishaarop@yahoo.co.uk
Thanks Love From Aisha

pics get hits to other anti-scam sites.

CB1975 :cool:

Image<----profile pic on fish
:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

Aisha Arop <aishaarop@yahoo.co.uk>

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Clara Amah; <amahclara224@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat May 18, 2013 3:10 pm

From Thursday in DMF

blessingjohnson3
- ID: 124495
- 26 y/o female (1986 - August - 10)
- dakar, Senegal
- English, French
- pharmacy
- Have no children

Hello how are you doing today i will like to be your friend not just a friend but a friend of the heart,if you care you can write me at amahclara224 @ y a h o o . com so i can send you my picture and tell you more about myself or you can send me your email so i can write you,hope to hear from you soon
clara

Hello
How are you today? I am more than happy in your reply. How was your day? Mine, well i thank God for keeping me till this moment here in Dakar Senegal. My name is clara Amah, i am 25 years from Liberia in West Africa and presently, i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar, Senegal as a result of the civil war that ravaged my country, please don't be discouraged on hearing this as this is our first time of meeting. My late father Prof. Benson Amah was a prominent man in the administration of the Government of my country and he held sensitive positions in the government before the rebels attacked and killed him along with my mother. I am the only one alive now and i managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee. I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next email. Attached here is my picture. Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Yours
Clara

Pool-clients-ADSL_BAS4
Sonatel
Sonatel Multimedia
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

Pic already posted 100x
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Vannesha Morgan - vanneshamorgan@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Sun May 19, 2013 12:51 pm

MDF-->vannesha123 / 24 year old, woman from United States
name: vannesha morgan = http://www.mydailyflog.com/vannesha123/ ... r/20130503" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:) vannesha123 said on 16/05/13 1:36 PM
I am Miss vannesha Morgan by Name It´s my pleasure to write you after going through your profile in this site, and why am writing to you here today is to ask for a serious relationship with you so please if you are interested get back to me at my private email address here (vanneshamorgan@yahoo.com) for more communication so that I will tell you more about myself in details Ok, God bless you

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Flora Williams, florawilliams707@yahoo.co.uk

Postby Bix » Thu May 23, 2013 3:51 pm

netlog
williamsflora1989
female - 24 years, New York City, United States

Hello
it is my pleasure to communicate with you if you will have interest in me to know each other for relationship and i will be glad if you write to me via email so that i can send you my picture( florawilliams707@yahoo.co.uk )
thanks
from flora

To florawilliams707@yahoo.co.uk
Opened 23-May-13 at 17:56:25pm (UTC +01:00) - 1hour4mins40secs after sending
Location Dakar, Senegal (86% likelihood) :twisted:
Opened on (41¸82¸174¸169:52140)

Hello Dear.

Thanks for your mail. and Season's greetings to you and your family.how are you today ?,

Here is all about my life,i want you to please read it every well again and again,before replying to me OK,

I know this email will look strange and surprising telling somebody i don't know about my life but there is need for that in as much as my own family wants me dead so telling somebody i don't know my life might save my life , please bear with me.please read my message well before reply,I will Really like to have a good relationship with you, and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you, I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here,I am Miss ''Flora Williams'' 23years old girl from Sierra Leone.the daughter of Late Dr.Johnson Williams. the former adviser to vice president of the Republic of Sierra Leone and standard bearer of the Sierra Leone National Union , My father was died by car crash on Wednesday night, December 25,2005 while he was traveling from Jackson, Michigan to (USA). I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment i am receiving from my uncle. My uncle is planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father.Meanwhile I wanted to escape to Europe ( but he hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents )

Luckily he did not discover where I kept my late fathers File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to one Reverend father who help me to refugee camp where I am presently in under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal. I wish to contact you personally for a long term relationship with you,

I has big hope here i am today that my husband to be will not regret of knowing me or helping me out from this condition i am today,My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of ( Three Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars in a Bank with my name as the next of kin.But meanwhile you should not allow any other person to know about the contents of this money.

However if you love me with all your mind I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for Helping me to transfer this money into your account,After the money transfer into your account,then you send me some money to start coming over to your country and investment of the fund as husband and wife, As you will help me in investment as husband and wife, and i will like to complete my studies, as i was in my 1st year in the university,when this problem start.please bear in mind it is my intention to compensate you with 10 percent of the total money for your help first,And the balance fund shall be our investment capital as husband and wife.

Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest that you love me,Then i will put things into action immediately.
I shall appreciate your urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.You can not call me on phone because i don't have phone here, but if you will like to speak to me on phone i will plead with one Reverend father who will give me a phone number in the camp. it is the Reverend priest Number here in the camp, the you can call and tell him that you want to speak with me,he will sent for me because i am staying at the female hostel. i wait your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please i beg you not to disclose it till i come over once the fund has been transferred into your account.

But i will appreciate if only you can first help me to come over your country and meet with you,then will can do the process of the transfer together,i wait to know your ideal in this please,but if you want to transfer the fund into your account,So that after the transfer the you can send me some money to prepare my passport to come over and meet with you for better life together,i am waiting for your ideal,please read my message again and again before replying OK,

Yours Sincerely, Flora.
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Helena Paul; <helenapaul71@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat May 25, 2013 7:53 pm

Username: REMOVED01

Email: helenapaul71@yahoo.com

User IP 67.213.218.74

Hosting Services, Inc.
OrgId: HOSTI-20
Address: 164 N Gateway Drive
City: Providence
StateProv: UT
PostalCode: 84332

Full Name
helena paul

About me
am here for serious relationship i need a man who will love and care for me forever.

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
california

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
Black/African

Occupation
social worker

Email give a Hit in FB

https://www.facebook.com/helena.paul.359" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Mya from ATKExotics

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:28 pm

meetlove10
25 / Female / Straight
Offline. Last online Today, at 8:41 am

Joined January 16, 2013. Living in New York City, New York.

how was your day,hope all is well with you, rita_reallove2@yahoo.com

My Name Is Rita,i just saw your profile now and become interested to know more about you,so here is my e mail address,just contact me back so that we will know each other batter,please don't forget that distance or color does not mean any thing,because i have something VERY important to tell you. Lots of love . .(Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life,so here is my e mail ID rita_reallove2@yahoo.com i will be waiting to hear from you,
Yours New Friend
Rita

rita_reallove2@yahoo.com

my love for you,i will be happy if you can send me mail to my mail box so you can know me more ok rita_reallove2@yahoo.com

i will be happy if you can send me mail to my mail box so you can know me more ok rita_baby4love1@yahoo.com
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

favourcyndi@yahoo.com

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:39 pm

Name used = yndi Favour

email addy = favourcyndi@yahoo.com

IP in RS DB

IP: 41.82.139.161
ISP: SONATEL
Organization: Clients-ADSL
City: Dakar

header =

Return-Path: <favourcyndi@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.82.139.161] by web160402.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 01 Jul 2013 03:58:07 PDT

email sent =

Hello my dearest
how are you and your family and your country? and especially how is your health which is the most important to human existence, i hope you are doing great and i am very happy to see your mail this moment and i thank you for honoring my mail and may God almighty bless you for me and once again a do appreciate your mail so much. so below is little bit about me.

My Name is miss Favour Cyndi Joseph i am (25 yrs) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, so i am comfortable with my age, willing to serve. i am from Rwanda in East Africa,5.8ft tall, fair in complexion, single,(never married ) was in Senegal West African where I'm presently residing in N'dioum red cross orphanage here in Senegal where i am seeking political asylum due to the lost of my parent. I am in suffering and pains here and i really need to have a man by my side to encourage me and give me good advice in life and help me to come out from this situation.

My day is very boring over here in Dakar Senegal. ln this orphanage, we find it hard to go out because we are not allowed to do so, its just like one staying in the prison and l hope by God's grace l will come out here soon. I don't have any relatives now that i can go to, i said that is better to be a slave than to be here as an orphanage.

The only person i have now is Rev. Tilewa Johnson is the Reverend Minister in charge of the church in this camp (ASSEMBLE DU GLORY MISSION). He has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I am living in the woman's hostel. because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women. send me your picture, OK.

I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. see you soonest i wish you the very best of good luck.
bye, yours sincerely,
Miss Cyndi

pics it sent get numerous hits to other anti-scam sites but none I saw to RS.

CB1975 :cool:

:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

peace4joy26@yahoo.co.uk

Postby jaga » Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:38 pm

Hit the NETLOG>
peace0bless13 /
female - 26 years, Usanges, France

About me
--------------------------
Name: peace bless
Date of birth: 24/11/1986
Mother Tongue: Polish

:) Message: Hi
My name is peace. I'm a woman
I was impressed hen I saw your profile today and
would like to establish a long lasting relationship with you.
In addition, i will like you to reply me through my
private e mail box (peace4joy26@yahoo.co.uk).
Thanks waiting to hear from you soon.
peace.
Please contact me at my private e mail box
(peace4joy26@yahoo.co.uk)
so that i will send my picture to you and tell you more about me

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:16 pm

Full Name
favour
About me
i am easy going girl with sense of humor , very caring , understanding , honest and sincerely looking for a man that i can call my soul mate who will love me just the way i am a real partner to share life , share good and bad moment with , who is ready to marry me alone and stop searching .a very sincere person who stands by his word.
Come from
Senegal
Registered
Today, 7:07 am
City, State, Province
dakar senegal
Marital Status
Single
Ethnicity
Black/African
Occupation
student
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual

success392: Hello My Name is Miss Success,iam interested. please contact me in my private email successlove_2003@live.com so that i will send you
Hello Hello My Name is Miss Success,iam interested. please contact me in my private email successlove_2003 at live . com so that i will send you my picture and more information about me.I wish you all the best for your day..

successlove392@yahoo.com

IP: 70.32.45.251
Hostname: prod05.s.ewr.fullmeshnetworks.com
ISP: Nobis Technology Group, LLC
Organization: Ubiquity Server Solutions New York
Services: Network sharing device or proxy server
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:21 am

spam on confirio

Rita, rita_reallove2@yahoo.com

Hello Dear

how was your day,hope all is well with you, rita_reallove2@yahoo.com

My Name Is Rita,i just saw your profile now and become interested to know more about you,so here is my e mail address,just contact me back so that we will know each other batter,please don't forget that distance or color does not mean any thing,because i have something VERY important to tell you. Lots of love . .(Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life,so here is my e mail ID rita_reallove2@yahoo.com i will be waiting to hear from you,
Yours New Friend
Rita
rita_reallove2@yahoo.com
i will be happy if you can send me mail to my mail box so you can know me more ok rita_reallove2@yahoo.com
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

princessjobe98@yahoo.com & favourjobe84@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:55 am

dateanindian.in/mm_profile.php?user=princessjobe
Sex: Female
City: new york
Province: Chhattisgarh

Hello my name is princess i saw your profile today and became interested in you, i will like to know you the more, and i want you to send an email to my mail so that i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am. Here is my email address [princessjobe98@yahoo.com] I believe we can move from here. I am waiting for your reply in my mail don't send it in the site. [Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters allot in life] [princessjobe98@.com]

Hello
my name is Favour
i saw your profile today and became interested in you, i will like to know you the more, and i want you to send an email to my mail so that i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am. Here is my email address [favourjobe84@yahoo.com] I believe we can move from
here. I am waiting for your reply in my mail don't send it in the site.
[Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters allot in life]
[favourjobe84@yahoo.com]
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Anita Khalifa, anitakhalifa558@yahoo.co.uk

Postby Bix » Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:14 am

Mixed pics with topic:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 73#p339173" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Received: from [41.82.170.174]
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2013 11:52:02 +0100 (BST)
IP: 41.82.170.174
State/Region: Dakar

Image Image

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:32 am

FizzLive: anitar4u
E mail: anitar.muna77@yahoo.com

Netlog: naitar
female - 26 years, New York City, United States
Name: naitar muna
Date of birth: 10/04/1987
language: Angielski
Pictures (1) http://s1.netlogstatic.com/en/p/oo/1875 ... 782990.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:) Welcome
my dear hw are you I hope you are well this is my wishes to contact you after reading your profile,
My name is Miss anitar Muna, I saw your profile today at (netlog.com) and transferred me
and become interested in you, i will like you can send to me e-mail to my
email address so that i can give you my pictures for you to know who
I am and I will tell you more about me. Remember the distance or color does not matter but
love matters alot in life, You can write to me with my e-mail (anitar.muna77 @ yahoo.com)
Hope to hear from you soon.
Yours anitar

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

ayishaissah00@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:16 pm

ayishaissah ........ayishaissah00@yahoo.com

Sexuality: Bisexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: accra
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Religion: Christian
Education: A-level / High School

Personal Description:

I'm looking for a man who will love and accept me for who and what I am. I just want a serious man who's willing to be at my side forever and as always. Someone who's sincere, pure and true to his feelings to me. When it comes to loving, I'm serious and committed to establish a long and lasting relationship with the one whom I gonna spend my whole life with.

Vodafone-Ghana
Vodafone Ghana ADSL DYNAMIC ADDRESS EXPANDED POOL2
Michael Komla Nfodzo
South Liberation Link, Plot No. 25
Manet Towers, Airport City
Accra
Ghana

Yahoo avatar

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Success; <successlove_2003@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:24 pm

success88

Sexuality: Bisexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: dakar
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Religion: Christian
Education: Other

Personal Description:

I am easy going man with sense of humor , very caring , understanding , honest and sincerely looking for a man that i can call my soul mate who will love me just the way i am a real partner to share life , share good and bad moment with , who is ready to marry me alone and stop searching .a very sincere person who stands by his word.

..... writes:

Hello

My Name is Miss Success, i saw your profile today and became interested. please contact me in my private email (successlove_2003@live.com)so that i will send you my picture and more information about me.I wish you
all the best for your day..

yours new friend.
Success

Ubiquity Server Solutions New York
OrgId: NTGL-2
Address: 111 8th Ave
City: New York
StateProv: NY
PostalCode: 10011

Return to “Black Females”