It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:46 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Mya from ATKExotics

African scammers posing as black women.
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

apiajuliet@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:36 pm

4datez: julietlovv
Looking for: Male
Relationship status: Single
City: New York
Looking for: Male
Here for: Friends

About me:
I am a good girl looking for a good mani am a good girl looking for a good mani
am a good girl looking for a good mani am a good girl looking for a good mani

Hello my name is miss juliet and would like us to be friends and do not know how you will feel
about it, please can you write to me through my email apiajuliet@yahoo.com so that i will send
my This pic ui am sorry if i am embarrassing you, i do not mean to do that please pardon me.
thank you for your understanding.
juliet

apiajuliet@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

ashjaninimeiry2013@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:49 pm

VK => Ashjani Nimeiry (Ashjaninimeiry)
Birthday: January 2
Language: English
Studied at:
State University of New York Maritime College (SUNY Maritime) '87

hello
I am very much pleased to initiate this contact with you
after going through your profile.If you will wish it further
communication with me, you can reach me at
(ashjaninimeiry2013@yahoo.com)

Yours new friend,
Ashjani

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

victoria4utazi@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Thu May 01, 2014 7:26 pm

victoriababy
Member Status: Online
Name: victoriababy Age: 25
Type: Single
Children: no children
Looking for: Male Age: 18-75
Relationships: Dating

Description: Looking for a man to be in love with I am looking for a man is in love
with I am looking for a man is in love with looking for the man was in love with

Chat:
Hello How are you hope fine, I found you here at (romlove.com) and picked interest in you.
My name is Victoria I wish to be in love relationship with you and a small be discover ourselves
as real partners for life (victoria4utazi@yahoo.com) is ....

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Mya from ATKExotics

Postby jaga » Fri May 16, 2014 10:44 pm

flirty9 / melisb22
25 years - Senegal - looking for a man

melisdonald@yahoo.com
hello,
My name is Melissa, I just came across your profile and I find that interesting. If you do not mind,
I'd like to know you better. Email me at my private email address which is melisdonald@yahoo.com
It gives me time to tell you all about me with a few more photos of me like you know me better.
I was expecting an e-mail.
Your new friend,
Melissa

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

peace4joy25@yahoo.co.uk

Postby jaga » Mon May 26, 2014 7:05 pm

Netlog: pernandof
female - 26 years, New York City, United States
Name: peace bless
Date of birth: 16/07/1987
Mother Tongue: Polish

pernandof - 3 days ago
Hello, i am peace, and came across your profile here today and DECIDED to get in contact with you for
a good reason, i will like you to respond to my email address so That we can have better communication,
I have something special to share with you, here is my direct Email address peace4joy25@yahoo.co.uk
i hope to hear from you soon on my email address. peace4joy25@yahoo.co.uk

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

sarahkam299@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Wed May 28, 2014 11:08 pm

freedatehere/
kisscky2012
26 y / o Female from New Site, Alabama, USA
Seeking a man from 20 to 30 years.

My name is Miss Sarah, honey, please send me a massage directly to my
email box (sarahkam299@yahoo.com) so that i will tell you more about me.
Thanks, Sarah.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Arien Neggel; <arienneggel98@yahoo.co.uk>

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed May 28, 2014 11:37 pm

Hello Dearest,
My Name is Arien Neggel, I am 24 years old from Sierra Lone but presently, I am living in Dakar Senegal as a result of the untimely death of my parents late Dr. and Mrs. Neggel. My Late father Dr. Neggel Kuma until his death, was the adviser on political matters to the president of my country, We had a very happy family that was united with undying love and the fear of God was the watch word of my parents. We were preparing to celebrate my late father's birth day, when rebels attacked our house one early morning, and killed my parents in cold blood, it was God that miraculously saved me, and by the help of God, I was able to travel down by road to a neighboring country where I am taking refuge in a refugee camp of the United Nations in Dakar Senegal. I happened to be the only member from my family who survived this attack and cruel death as my elder brother and kid sister was brutally killed by the same rebels who killed my parents.

Life here is much like living in hell. there is no freedom of movement and one cannot freely do things that gives joy to him or her. It's one place no body should desire to be. It is very terrible place, a place one can stay without any hope of livelihood save for the intervention of God. I trust that why God is bringing you my way is so that through you, I can have my life back to track once again and possible explore the greatest weapon of all time (love). My life is lonely and empty, and I believe that with you in my life, I will love and be loved once again. I look forward to having you as the Prince of my life. My life Hero and my King and I promise you that you will have in me all that you desire and dream of in a woman.

I was in the second year in the university as a law student before this incident happened and I ran for my dear life. I will still go back to continue with my Education as soon as I leave this place.

I believe that this has begun between you and I a life of tremendous joy, love and happiness. I hope to read from you soon and I wish to know everything you will be glad to share with me. that includes your hobbies, your work life, social life, family life and of course your love life..
I have many other things to tell you about me that may interest you so I hope to read your mail as soon as possible. Till I hear from you, be of good cheer and God bless you.
Yours,
Arien

Received: from [41.214.116.22]
Subject: I hope to hear from you soon
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

geogil2011@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:47 am

mycantos / geogilbaby
Sign of the Zodiac: Aries
Here for: Friends
In the following languages: English
Birthday: April 2
Marital status: Single
City: New York
Education: High School

Dear One
How are you today, I hope all is well with you. I am sorry toworry you with my Proposal for a relationship with you, but Iknow That you will grant my request in good sense andunderstanding, My name is miss geogil, and am
a single nevermarry girl before no kid but i will like you contact me through thisEmail (geogil2011@yahoo.com)

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

amahclara224@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:25 pm

Netlog: claraamah2000
female - 26 years, Senegal
Name: clara amah

Hello how are you doing today i will like to be your friend not just a friend but a friend of the heart,if you care you can write me at amahclara224@yahoo.com so i can send you my picture and tell you more about myself or you can send me your email so i can write you,hope to hear from you soon
Clara

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Mya from ATKExotics

Postby minerva » Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:09 pm

email Hit to RS scammer list blog

lindaforlifebaby@yahoo.com

MDF
lindapreety

Basic
26 year old, woman from Senegal

Hello, how are you doing today? i hope all is well. My name is Linda, In search of a man who understand the meaning of love as Trust and faith in each other rather than one who sees love as the only way of fun, but a matured Man with Nice Vision of what the world is all about, and after reading your profile here in(mydailyflog.com) I took Interest in you, so pleas reply me with this Email(lindaforlifebaby@yahoo.com. i will be very happy to read your reply so that i will send my picture to you then we can start know more about each other. Thanks for reading my mail and be Bless. Linda( lindaforlifebaby@yahoo.com
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

gladyselmi8@yahoo.co.uk

Postby jaga » Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:22 pm

Netlog
gladysbaby834
female - 27 years, Alabama, United States
Name: gladys baby

hello my dear
my name is Miss gladys i saw your profile today and Became interested to know more about me here is my
email id (gladyselmi8@yahoo.co.uk) contact me so i can send you my pictures and tell you more about me
thanks Gladys

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

peace_alk@yahoo.co.uk

Postby jaga » Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:35 pm

FMF / peace33
Age and sex: 24-year-old woman
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

About me:
this is my e-mail peace_alk@yahoo.co.uk I am Peace, the name of free and has never been married like honesty, trust, love, caring, truth and respect, please contact me in this love to meet (peace_alk@yahoo.co.uk), so that we can get to know each other better I hope to talk soon.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

j.guei@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:54 pm

netdost / joan yak
Female
New York, NY
United States

About me: AM SINGLE GOOD loking LDY HERE TO FINE TRUE AND TRUSTED LOE FELLOW

Hi, and I'm joan by name and am 27years, and I'm looking for new friends if you will not mind, and I'll really
love to know you better. why do not you send me an email and wait your soon reply (j.guei@yahoo.com)

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

andrewrose25@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:21 am

rinka.lt / giot
(andrewrose25@yahoo.com)
Hello,I wish you best Compliment of the season My name is Rose, a good looking girl.Well I saw your profile,
i am sorry that i did not say much about myself because our profile cannot say everything about us.I have a
special reason of contacting you so i would like you to respond to my email address (andrewrose25@yahoo.com) there i can tell you everything about myself, and the reason i am contacting you and also send my pictures to you.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

andrewrose25@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:27 am

fluentfuture/
Username: rose12
Speaks: English

(andrewrose25@yahoo.com)
Hello, I wish you best Compliment of the season My name is rose, a good looking girl.Well I saw your profile,
i am sorry that i did not say much about myself because our profile cannot say everything about us.I have a special reason of contacting you so i would like you to respond to my email address (andrewrose25@yahoo.com) there i can tell you everything about myself, and the reason i am contacting you and also send my pictures to you.

Return to “Black Females”