It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:36 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Mya from ATKExotics

African scammers posing as black women.
coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Mya from ATKExotics

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:17 pm

name used = Roseline John

email addy = butinkyy@yahoo.com

IP in RS DB = Nigerian proxy

IP: 197.210.248.40
ISP: MTN Nigeria
Services: Network sharing device or proxy server<------ :D

header =

Return-Path: <butinkyy@yahoo.com>
Received: from [197.210.248.40] by web161306.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 12 Nov 2013 21:07:50 PST

email sent =

This is Roseline (butinkyy) off fishmeetfish site. Just writing to confirm your email address after i got it. Take care.

pic it sent led me here.

CB1975 :cool:
:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:18 pm

FMF profile

butinkyy Profile: Happiness brings all. :-o

Age & Gender: 24 Year Old Woman
Height: 5' 7" (170 cm)
Body Type: Average / Medium
Religion: Christian - Anglican
Ethnicity: Mixed with Black Hair Color / Hazel Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Pisces

About Me
I am energetic, God fearing,loving and i am the caring type who deeply treasures friendship and relationship i value the many facts of life and love.I am always sensitive to the environment that surround me that includes finding happiness,peace, and of course love and adoration.Hoping to find someone that wants a chance at happiness and is not afraid of taking a chance on a great man...I would like to meet a nice woman who's looking for a great man to spend quality and passionate time with.I love movies and am the ultimate movie buff. I enjoy smart conversations that are full of interesting topics and laughter. What I look for in someone is a sense of humor and confidence.I always live life to its absolute fullest and strive to cherish each moment. My idea of fun includes laughing, being outdoors, sharing an insightful conversation, learning, and sharing a laugh.I'm a driven, goal oriented person who enjoys a good challenge. I like the thought of being with someone who's also driven, ambitious and wants a lot more out of life than just being "average".
I'm also very honest and caring ,in-short ,am looking for the same in a man.If all my qualities interest you ,kindly introduce yourself here ...

profile pic on fish already posted on RS.

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:45 pm

Latest email from same IP

Its nice reading from you&sorry about your sister.I'm 24 single,born & raised in UK.I've lost my parents in 2 yrs back.

pic sent already posted on RS..

~Josh Billings

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Abena Rita, angel201324@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:49 pm

MDF
abena2014
abena rita
36 year old, woman from Netherlands

I´m looking for a man who will love and accept me for who and what I am. I just want a serious man who´s willing to be at my side forever and as always. Someone who´s sincere, pure and true to his feelings to me. When it comes to loving, I´m serious and committed to establish a long and lasting relationship with the one whom I gonna spend my whole life with.am 34years of age.Am new here am single no kids . Am loving and caring and also honest and respectful lady .My profession is hair dressing and i enjoy doing it...The distance may be far but true love can make the far distance a short distance and also ages have nothing to do with love if you will please bare in mind with me.I have been single for 2 years ..this is my yahoo id angel201324@yahoo.com

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

malgretphilip@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:38 pm

malgretphilipslove > netlog
female - 25 years, Stuttgart, Germany
Name: Philips Malgret Love
Date of birth: 02/13/1988
Language: English

I NEED YOUR uRGENT HELP PLEASE.
HELLO Dear Friend,
I am new to this whole online thing, please bear with me.
How are you doing today, Hope that you are in good health as that is the will of God concerning us. I feel quite safe dealing with you in this business proposition having gone through your remarkable profile on Internet Though, this medium (Internet) has been greatly abused, I choose to reach you through it because it still remains the fastest, surest and most secured medium of communication. However, this correspondence is purely private, and it should be treated as such. I also guarantee you that this deal is hitch free from all what you may think of and May the peace of GOD be with you and your family entirely and good friend around you out there, I know that you might have hear this type of story before but i want to assure you that before GOD and man that this is what i have been passing through for real life, i really need your help please for each time i am telling this my life story for i always cry and my dear please always pray that you will not see war in your life time , well my real name is Malgret Philip .F.Moniba and i am single ,i came to Senegal to seek for political asylum,Following the sudden death of my parents during the war and i am left alone, the late Philip .F.Moniba my father was a dealer of natural resources(GOLD AND DIAMOND ) in Liberia, since the death of my parents I have been thrown into a state of utter confusion, frustration and hopelessness by the present situation of things in the refugee camp here in Senegal were i came to take a refuge,people are dieing here every day due to lack of food and proper care as you know that any refugee is not entitle to have any access , I have lost confidence with anybody within the country except one man of GOD here who is like Jesus Christ to me for he encourages me with the word of the lord and promise me that GOD will sent some one who will help me one day.and You must have heard over the media reports and the internet about the disastrous war that took millions of life in my country.
I got your contacts through my personal research, and out of desperation i decided to reach you through this medium.I will give you more information as to this regard as soon as you reply. I repose great confidence in you hence my approach to you due to security network placed on my day to day affairs I cannot afford to visit the embassy so that is why I decided to contact you and I hope you will not betray my confidence in you.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to the death of my parents .Please listen to this,i have my picture for you to see and i will like to see your pictures soon so that it will make me feel happy again and to know who i am trusting my inherited money into his hands .my late father have deposited the sum of ($7.7)Million dollars on my name as the next of kin and the money is with a bank whose name is withheld for now until you agree to help me and as soon as you agree to help me then we open communication.
I shall be grateful if you could receive this fund into your account for safe keeping. This arrangement is known to you and this man of GOD whom i will give you his contact and the Bank whom you will contact as soon as you agree to help me transfer it into your account, as security is up my whole being.I am seriously considering to settle down abroad in a friendly atmosphere like yours as soon as this fund get into your account so that I can start all over again if only you wish, but if it is impossible,just help me in diverting this fund into your account which will accrue you (15%) of this fund for any expenses you would make during the transaction. Please honesty is the watch word in this transaction. I will like you to have the contact email address of the bank as soon as i hear from you so that we can commence communication immediately . In case you don't accept please do not let me out to the security as I am giving you this information in total trust and confidence .I will greatly appreciate if you accept my proposal in good faith. Please expedite action.
In your respond to this message kindly send me
Your full name.........................
Your Id Card Or International Passport..........
Occupation..............................
Country ..................................
Yours Age....................
Telephone number...........................
As soon as i receive this information from you i shall give you the bank details for you to contact them for this fund and ask them the legal procedure for them to transfer the money into your account on a good faith. My Dear look before i send you this message i have been in fasting and prayer that the lord should lead me to a man who is honest , truthful and who will not betray me when this my inherited money is transfer into his account.thanks and may the peace of the lord Abide with you forever Amen . i live in the capital city call Dakar and is a very hot place as you know that Africa has a very high sun shine here, i will like to spend the rest of my life with you as soon as you agree to help me out of this problems.
May the Almighty GOD grant you your heart desire as you are willing to help me and always pray that you will not see war in your life time for this is very important prayer trust me.

If you wish to assist me with my last wish do write back with your informations for clarification,i await your urgent reply on my private email malgretphilip@yahoo.com

Please if you do not have faith or you have any fear or doubt or into head game do not contact me back because every thing i told you is a true life story.

GOD richly bless you as you help me.

Most sincerely,
Malgret Philip.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Rita; <rita.baby4love1@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:55 pm

From C

rita

26 / woman / Heterosexual, ives in Central Dakar, Dakar, Senegal.

About me:

i am a good looking girl cool and lovely looking for a good man that can love me and make me happy in life and marry me you can send me mail if you like me rita.baby4love1 @ yahoo.com i will love to be your friend i am a good looking girl cool and lovely looking for a good man that can love me and make me happy in life and marry me you can send me mail if you like me rita.baby4love1 @ yahoo.com i will love to be your friend

Hello
nice meeting you,
Am miss Rita please write me
Here (rita.baby4love1@yahoo.com)
i ask you to write me on my yahoo
so i can send you my foto in reply to your mail,
because i have something VERY important to tell you. Lots of love
thanks
Rita

(rita.baby4love1@yahoo.com)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:58 pm

Netlog: joanguei
female - 28 years, Senegal
Name: joan guei
Date of birth: 12/10/1985
Native language: English

Hello
My name is miss favour, i saw your profile today and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you more,and if you can send an email to my email address, (favour2guei@yahoo.com) i will give you my pictures here is my email address I believe we can move from here! Awaiting for your mail to my email address above
favour

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:09 pm

Profile here --> http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 51#p357676" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hello Dear
Honey how are you doing? hope fine?.I am glad that you were able to reply my mail,in that was so thoughtful of you.just like i told you in the mail,
My name is Victoria Hagan, 24 years old single,i am the only daughter of Late Dr john Hagan from Sudan in Africa,

I from Sudan in Africa presently residing in a refugee camp in Senegal.
My father died together with my Mother during the war in my country Sudan.
my presence here is as a result of the civil war in my country. I lost my parents in the course of the war.I have no siblings so I am all alone in this wicked world.My late father used to be the
the managing director of lanai & Associates (Ltd) in Khartoum ( the capital of Sudan)
before he was murders in cold blood on that faithful day.
I would like to know more about you,Your likes and dislikes,hobbies and what you are doing at the moment.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.
Attached here is my picture .hope you don't mind?i will like to visit you in your country where i can have my freedom, I hope to hear from you soonest.
your in love

Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 12:07:43 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: HONEY PLEASE I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU
41.82.154.245./ Senegal, Dakar

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:16 pm

Confirio => [ rita.baby4love1 @ yahoo.com ]
Rita, 26 / Female / Straight
Joined November 1, 2013.
Dakar, Senegal.
About me:
I'm looking cool and beautiful girl looking for a good man who can love me and make me happy in life and Marry Me, you can send me an email if you like me rita.baby4love1 @ yahoo.com would love to be your friend, I'm looking cool and beautiful girls looking for a good man who can love me and make me happy in life and Marry Me, you can send me an email if you like me rita.baby4love1 @ yahoo.com would love to be your friend

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:47 pm

Badoo - [ baby4love1@yahoo.com ]
Rita 26, Valdosta, GA, United States,
Added: 10/17/2013 8:36:54 p.m.
Was online more than a week ago
Do you want to meet new friends
Singel
English
Interests:
Final Fantasy Liverpool FC Training & Work Cooking Dutch Sierra Mist Greece NASCAR Chicago Bulls D & G Peru Police Grand Theft Auto IV Meditation and Yoga Tahiti Ferrari Formula 1 Duck Mamma Mia Taylor Swift Spartacus Cosmetics Boca Juniors Carolina Herrera Madonna Monaco Skrillex Snow White Bathing in the sea X Box Hunger football coach Alice in Marav ...
About me:
I'm a good girl, fresh and beautiful looking for a good man who can love me and make you happy in life, so you can send me an e-mail if you do not, I'll be happy if you can send an e-mail to my yahoo box ok
Rita.
baby4love1 @ yah / oo. c / om

Image Image

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:22 pm

NETLOG: bne_rita96
female - 26 years, Rome, Italy
Name: Rita bne
Date of birth: 12/20/1987
Mother tongue: Italian
`` '•, •' `` '•, •' `` '•,' • .... Hi nice to meet you, I miss Rita write to me here (rita.baby4love1 @ yahoo.com)
I ask you, to write to me on yahoo so that i can send you my picture for you in response to your post, because
I have something important to say. Lots of love with
Rita ( rita.baby4love1@yahoo.com )

hivdude01
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hivdude01 » Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:43 pm

She is on hivandsingle.com under the name "Ladymiracle" 24 years old from Senegal who is HIV positive and in here profile this is what she mention:
I'm passionate, honest, kind and caring to humanity and I am looking for someone who is: A man who believe in love to humanity...

ahhh so touching...full profile url:
http://www.hivandsingle.com/prgretuser.php?userid=29166" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

image url:
http://www.hivandsingle.com/members/13347.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:35 pm

would you mind post her email ID ?? :)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:29 pm

Hello Dear
Honey how are you doing? hope fine?.I am glad that you were able to reply my mail,in that was so thoughtful of you.just like i told you in the mail,
My name is Victoria Hagan, 24 years old single,i am the only daughter of Late Dr john Hagan from Sudan in Africa,

I from Sudan in Africa presently residing in a refugee camp in Senegal.
My father died together with my Mother during the war in my country Sudan.
my presence here is as a result of the civil war in my country. I lost my parents in the course of the war.
I have no siblings so I am all alone in this wicked world.My late father used to be the
the managing director of lanai & Associates (Ltd) in Khartoum ( the capital of Sudan)
before he was murders in cold blood on that faithful day.
I would like to know more about you,Your likes and dislikes,hobbies and what you are doing at the moment.
I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.
Attached here is my picture .hope you don't mind ?
i will like to visit you in your country where i can have my freedom, I hope to hear from you soonest.
your in love

Victoria

Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 12:30:07 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: HONEY PLEASE I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU
IP: 41.82.181.189./ Senegal, Dakar

Image Image

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

sofialove66@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:17 pm

Badoo
Lovest Baby, 26, Guadalajara, Mexico,
Was online more than a week ago
He wants to meet new people

hello
My Name is Miss Sofia, i saw your profile today and Became interested.
please contact me in my private box (sofialove66@yahoo.com) so that
i will send you my picture and more information about me. I wish you
All the best for your day.
yours new friend.

Return to “Black Females”