It is currently Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:50 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Maurine Maho - maurinemaho@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as black women.
Mister X
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Mister X » Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:40 pm

Dearest love.
I am reaching you once again in order to make our contact reality.How are you nowdays? i hope fine.I am Maurine Maho, 22 years old girl, undergraduate in general Nursing before unfortunate incident occured along my way which brought setback in my educational career, but i am hoping to further my education in near future.I am also single and haven't gotten married, my natural colour is fair in complexion and of average height, i am from Ivory Coast in West Africa and presently residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of civil war that was fought in my country.

The name of my Late father was Hon.Denis Maho,he was the managing director Maho Industrial company Ltd in Abidjan the federal capital city of Ivory Coast my country,and he was the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning killing my mother and my father.

It is only me that is alive now then i have to run to nearby country where i am now residing in the refugee camp,haven't finished up my education and i want you to make use of my fathers wealth and get me through in life,Do you think age is any bar to make such friendly relationship with you.

I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.

I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. I attached here my picture for you, though I am not all that photogenic, i hope you wouldn't mind. I wait to hear from you soonest
Maurine.
Header:
Received: from [196.207.239.69] by web46004.mail.sp1.yahoo.com via HTTP
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.7.218
IP address [?]: 196.207.239.69
IP address country: ip address flag Senegal
IP address state: Dakar
IP address city: Dakar
ISP of this IP [?]: Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senega
Organization: Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senega
CC/BIN reported for the yr 2k12: 1,163M - yr 2k13: 810k

Sponsor

Sponsor

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

esther Jude <kresther@live.com>

Postby hunter_hunted » Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:04 pm

X-Originating-IP: [196.207.228.240] senegal

Dearest,
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail.How was your day?
Mine is a little bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Esther Jude I 'm 24, from Ivory Coast in Africa, 5.9ft tall, Fair in complexion,(never married before )and presently i am residing in the
refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.My late father Dr Kirima Jude was the managing director of Judey and Associates (Ltd) and he was the personal advicer to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am living now in a refugee camp,and this computer is belonging to a revrend that has a church here in the camp.I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.
I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.
Attached here is my picture.I like to see yours
Hoping to hear from you soonest
Miss Esther.
Ateh Malkuth ve-Geburah ve-Gedulah le-Olam Amen...

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

esther kiri <kresther@live.com>

Postby hunter_hunted » Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:58 pm

X-Originating-IP: [213.154.88.151]

My dearest one
How is your day?. i believe it was fine.Mine here is very hot and like you know i am living in the refugee camp here in Dakar.In this camp we are only allowed to go out only on mondays and fridays of the weeks. Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon. We don't have any relatives now whom we can go to as all our relatives ran away in the middle of the war.The only person i have now is Rev.Samuel Ajayi who is the pastor of the (Good news Bible Church ) here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i live in the females's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.
The Pastors Tel number is (+221762973944) if you call, please tell him that you want to speak with me so that he will send for me in the hostel. Call 11 am my time tommorow.
I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the traggic incident that lead to the death of my parents took place.Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a foriegn bank
which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $6.5M(Six Million five Hundred Thousand Dollars).
So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Revrend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.
Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hardworking.
Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have alot to tell you. Call around 11 am my time tommorrow. Have a nice day and think about me. Awaiting to hear from you soonest,
Yours Forever in love.
Esther.

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

esther kiri <kresther@live.com>

Postby hunter_hunted » Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:11 pm

My Dear ,
How is your day?I believe it is great,
As i read from you i realised very well that you are the man i have always wish for. I want someone who would treat with love and understanding as i have gone through a lot of trauma. I appreciate your effort towards me, your interest to assist me transfer my money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you to start a new life. As i told you in my previous mail, i am presently living in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the death of my parents. Things are very difficult here and all my hopes is on you and for you to assist me transfer 6.5 million dollars deposited by my late father at SANDARD LIFE BANK OF SCOTLAND to your position so that you can send some money for me to prepare my travelling documents to meet with you. I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status. In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information,telling them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my 6.5 million dollars deposited by my late father Dr. Coley kiri, of which i am the next of kin.
The contact information of the bank is as follows,
SANDARD LIFE BANK OF SCOTLAND
Email addresses:(standardlifebank@excite.co.uk )
The name of the transfer officer is Mr Stev Rubin
Telephone number +44 703 599 4226 Fax number +44 870 974 3185
When you contact them tell them that you are my foreigh partner and that you want to assist me transfer my money to your account due to my refugee status here in Dakar.
God bless you as i wait for your call.
Yours Esther

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Dabora Peterson <daborapeterson@yahoo.com>

Postby hunter_hunted » Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:03 am

Received: from [196.207.193.19]senegal
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 01:17:28 -0800 (PST)

Hello My Dearest,
Thanks once again, I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. How was your day? mine was a little bit cool over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Dabora Peterson I'm (21)years old still single and never married, I am from Liberia in west Africa and presently, I am residing in the orphanage/refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal, as a result of the civil war going on in my country. I was a first year student of law at the university, before the incident that lead me into this situation of living in the camp.

My late father Dr.Robert G.Peterson was the personal adviser to the former head of states, also a successful business man import and exporter of Cocoa during his life time, before the rebels attacked my house one early morning killing my mother and my father. Equally my mother was a senior lecturer at the university before her death, it's only me that is alive now because I am the only child to my parents, and I managed to make my way with the help of UN to near by country Senegal, where I am leaving now.

I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, as I love cooking, handball, singing,karaoke, reading,etc. I don't like dishonest people. Your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture and I will like to see yours.

Thanks I am hoping to hear from you soonest.
Yours baby girl,
Dabora

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Dabora Peterson <daborapeterson@yahoo.com>

Postby hunter_hunted » Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:30 pm

Hello My Dearest,
How are you doing today? Hope all is well. I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. It is very cold now over here in Dakar Senegal. In this orphanage/refugee camp, we are only allowed to go out only once in every week. Its just like one staying in the prison and I hope by God grace I will come out here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom I can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person I have now is Cardinal Cypril Kwesi, who is the Cardinal-Priest of (S. Lucia a Piazza d’Armi) here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I am leaving in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Cardinal office telephone number is (+221-761-322-961) please when you call ask of Miss Debora Peterson from Liberia and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. here is where I am sending you email at church office. As a refugee here I don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which I will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $10M (Ten Million United State Dollars).
Already I have informed this bank about my intention to claim my late father's deposit. The bank told me to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the transfer due to my refugee status here, as a refugee I am not allowed direct claim of the money but through an appointed representative as the united refugee law governing refugee all over the world states.

So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is you and me.

However, in the light of above I will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone because I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people get to know about it. Remember I am giving you all this information due to the trust I deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, trustworthy and hardworking.

My favorite language is English. Meanwhile I will like you to call me like I said, from 12.30noon to 4.30pm(12.30Gmt-16.30Gmt), I have a lot to tell you.
Have a nice day and think about me. Waiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours Sincerely,
Miss Debora

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Dabora Peterson <daborapeterson@yahoo.com>

Postby hunter_hunted » Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:17 pm

Hello Dearest,

Thanks very much for your mail, I have gone through your mail, and I want to thank you very much for your willingness to assist me with the transfer of the funds to your care, I heard all what you said, I pray that may Lord God help us see that everything goes fine. I wish to explain more to you in details my position and how you have to help me, presently I am residing here in Dakar Senegal where I am seeking asylum as refugee due to the crisis in my country. I am emailing you from the church office here in the camp, I told Cardinal Cyprian about my situation and he permitted me to access my email with the computer in the church office twice a day. Here in the camp life is very difficult. This is the Cardinal Cyprian mobile number +221-761-322-961 or you can call the Office Telephone +221301001089, please when you call ask of Miss Dabora.

About me:
1) I am a single daughter/child of my late parent, 21 years old I grow up in Liberia, I had my college certificate and I was admitted in the University where I did my 1st year as a law student before the political crisis in my country began.

Now due to my present situation, I cannot make this claims by myself, I need a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf, that is why I decided to make this contact with you, for you to stand on my behalf to the bank and ask them the possibility of transferring this fund into your position in your country. I have all the information concerning the Bank Account also have my late father's DEATH/DEPOSIT, AND WILL certificate, everything concerning this transaction is clear.

The reason why I need your help to be sincere in your heart and assist me transfer the money into any account which you know will be safe either new or old empty or not, Though I do not have experience in international transaction so there is nothing I can do without your help, I wouldn't have bordered you if I have access to the money by myself, because I am helpless without you, having no account and no body abroad as a friend or relation.

After the transfer of the money into your account, You will help me withdraw some money from the account where the money was transferred, You will help me send a little money to get all my traveling documents to join you and continue my education and for the capital investment which you also have to help me for that.

Please in your next mail I will like you to send to me following listed details below:

Full name...................................
Home / office address.......................
Mobile telephone Number.....................
Occupation..................................
Position Hold...............................
Nationality.................................
Age.........................................
Marital Status..............................
Country.....................................

Once I receive the following information from you, I will send an authorization letter to the bank informing them that you are my appointed foreign representative who will assist me in transferring my money due to my refugee status here. And after which I receive there response then I will forward to you the contact details of the Bank where the money was deposited by my late father, so that you will make contact with the Bank and find out the possibility of transferring this fund into your position.

I really appreciate your concern. I want people to take the better part of me all time and feel happy, I love music and I like dancing too. I don't like dishonest people and I don't like problems. I believe each day God sends His angels to guide us. We don't expect to see them with wings, or with halo flying above their heads. Instead, they come in disguise and we call them friends. Thank you for being an angel to me! You brighten my day. May joy that you treasure and the beautiful memories fill your life with warmth, happiness and pleasure. May God bless you.

I will be waiting to read from you soonest. Till then do have a nice day.

Yours Sincerely
Dabora

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Rita Kassala; <rita_lov1@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:09 pm

She contact me Monday in AFD as

ritabebe
- ID: 112773
- 22 y/o female (1987 - September - 15)
- khartum, Sudan
- English
- student
- Have no children

No Pic in the Profil.

Hello.
my name miss Rita i saw your profile here and become interested please send mail to my email address. ( rita_lov1@yahoo.com ) so that i can send my picture to you to know me more i will like to make friendship with you.
Rita

...from today.....

Dear,
Thank you very much for your reply and I hope all is well and fine including your health and work, also I believe that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today. Mine was a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.
My name is Miss Rita Kassala i am (22yrs) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship,so i am comfortable with your age,also am single never been married I am from Sudan in East Africa,5ft.4ins. tall, fair in complexion,but i am residing here in Dakar as am granted asylum because of political civil war that took place in my country.I am suffering a lot of pains here in the camp and i really need assistance.
My late father Dr. Ellison Kassala was the Chief Executive Officer(ELLISON INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGY COMPANY PLC),in Khartoum (the capital city of Sudan,my country) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.
It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country SENEGAL,through the UN (UNITED NATIONS)army where I am leaving now in missionary as a refugee under a Reverend father's care and i am using the computer in his office to send these message to you.
I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attached here is my picture.Hoping to hear from you soonest
Yours ever,
Rita.

Received: from [196.207.231.31] by web111610.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP;
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/9.2.12 YahooMailWebService/0.8.100.260964

SONATELNET
Pool ADSL BAS1
Sonatel Multimedia
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Mirabel Mendy; <mirabelmendy@yahoo.co.uk>

Postby IceFM » Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:47 pm

This Pest mutated now to: mirabel mendy <mirabelmendy@yahoo.co.uk>

She contact me today in GFD as

feb
- ID: 16376
- 24 y/o female (1985 - May - 6)
- dakar, Senegal
- English
- student
- Have no children

No Pic in the profil.

From the evening....

Hello Darling,
It is with great pleasure that i write to you today, How are you today , I believe that you are doing perfectly well over there in your country, thanks be to God,am happy to know you.

My name is Mirabel Kumah , from Ivory Coast. i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the Political war going on in my country.I am 24 years old girl 5' 7" tall fair in complexion,I will like to Marry to Abroad or have some one who will adopt me as a of house wife as long as there love and understanding between each other.

My father is Dr Patrice Kumah Mbaye, who was the Personal Adviser to the former head of state(Late Dr Robert Guei) before the Rebels attacked our House one early Morning and killed him alongside with my sweet mother during the Political War in my Country that lead to my being here as a Refugee. It is only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal with the help of one old woman who was one of our neigbours at that time to escape to Senegal where I am living now as a refugee,

Please I will like to know more about you? Your likes and dislikes and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my Pictures for you to know whom I am.

I will be Waiting to read your next mail so that I will tell you of my life which will soon lead us to somewhere good and comfortable in life.
Have a nice day and please don't forget to write me back.

Yours faithfully,
Mirabel Kumah .

Received: from [213.154.87.192] by web25404.mail.ukl.yahoo.com via HTTP;
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/9.2.12 YahooMailWebService/0.8.100.260964

SN-SONATEL-20000314
Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal
6 Rue Wagane
Diouf
BP 69 Dakar
Dakar

First IP shows Yahoo-Taiwan.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Rita Kassala; <rita_lov1@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:57 pm

She contact me yesterday once more in GFD as:

Mirabel Mendy; <mirabelmendy@yahoo.co.uk>...got today the same Letter from Feb. 22nd. once more.

copycat
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Nybol Reyak - nybolr@i12.com

Postby copycat » Wed May 12, 2010 5:58 pm

I just can't resist anyone who kisses on the first contact. Any way I can check IP in gmail?

First message from ack@telefonica.net:

Hello Dearest,

I know this might come to you as a surprise, but please do accept it in
good faith and treat as a matter of urgency with utmost confidentiality.

I am Miss Nybol Reyak from Khartoum-Sudan; Northeastern Africa, now
seeking political asylum in Dakar Senegal under the UNHCR as a refugee.

I am searching for a true friend. Some one who is God fearing, kind and
honest to stand as my foreign representative to help me transfer my
inheritance funds so I can leave this camp and come over to your country
and continue my education.

Please kindly reply me if you know in your heart you would want to help
me. Remain Bless.

Nybol
*kisses**
My reply, totally 'in character', sent from another address:
Miss Nybol,

I'm afraid 'political asylum' and 'UNHCR' don't 'mix'. You see, political asylum is handled at a national level, whilst the UNHCR is international, hence the 'UN'.

Whilst I do not fear God in any way, I have the utmost respect for people who do. I don't need Him to be kind an honest. I'm always prepared to help a 'damsel in distress'. However, first I will have to ascertain that you are indeed a 'damsel in distress'. Please tell me a bit more about yourself, and don't forget to include (a) picture(s).

Regards,

John
Second mail, from the address in the subject line:
Hello My Dearest John,

Thank you very much for your time in writing to me. I sincerely do appreciate your kind gesture as to help me out of this God forsaking camp where I am presently seeking political asylum as a refugee. I wish to explain more to you in details my position and how you have to help me.

About me to let you know why I need your help so badly;

My name is Nybol Reyak, 23yrs old, 5'7'' tall and the first daughter of my parents from a family of five (5) inclusive of my father and mother. I had 2 younger brothers- Wilson and James of ages 12 and 15 respectively. My father- Dr. Reyak Kayden, was the Managing Director of Sudanese Boost Co. Ltd company of importing Machineries & Equipments for Industry in Sudan and my mother happens to be a teacher. It wasn’t up to 2 months I gained admission into the University of Khartoum, Faculty of Law that these nightmares of mine began. I lost both of my parents and my younger brother James on the same day. My other brother Wilson and I managed to escape but unfortunately he couldn’t make it as luck ran out of him when he got hit by a stray bullet. I couldn’t help it but cry as he was my only family alive. I felt so devastated and depressed as I have lost virtually everything I had including my school certificates and my passport. The only hope I had to live for a better life was the certificate of deposit and my late father’s Will. Whatever the struggle I went through, I always ensured nothing separates me from these documents as my life depends on it right now.

I was able to enter Dakar Senegal with the help of one sister by name Mariam. I wasn’t having a passport on me, no vaccination card and no traveling allowances. I needed to pay 15000F CFA for stamping and the immigration officers needed proves that I had up to 50000F CFA on me as BTA. These I don’t have but thank God for Mariam, she helped me out and that was the last time we ever saw each other. Immediately I crossed into Senegal, I asked for directions and I went directly to the refugee camp with the hope that things would be much easier for me but I was wrong, as the situation of things are getting more worsen so I decided to look for a means out of this place.

Please, I don’t mean to get you bored with these stories of mine. I am only telling you all these so you can understand what I have gone through. Two days without food, no shelter, nobody to confide in and nobody to trust. Life has been very unfair to us from this part of the world and particularly unfair to me for all that I have been through.

LIFE IN THE CAMP. Just like I have earlier said, life is very difficult here as you we are been subjected to hard labor. I like been alone as everybody in here need help. So what is the need of confiding in someone whom you know very well cannot be of help to you?

The only person I told my story is the Rev Father here in the camp, although I never mentioned anything to him concerning my late father’s funds for security reasons. He allowed me use his office computer 2 times a day to check and send email. Inside the camp, we are not allowed access to phones so if you must call me, then you have to call the Rev Father’s phone line and he would send for me to come and answer your call. Here’s his phone number +(221) 77-264-2525. When you call, please tell him you would like to speak with Miss Nybol Reyak from Sudan.

ABOUT THE FUNDS;
The deposit certificate of my late father stated that the initial amount deposited was $5.7M USD with Banque Atlantique here in Senegal and that was what prompted me towards escaping to Senegal to seek political asylum so I would be more closer to my funds.

WHAT MY PLANS ARE!
I am planning to leave this camp and this country in whole. I want to secure my funds and I want to continue my education. I want to start my life all over again and forget I ever went through these pains. I know it’s very hard but with time, I will definitely get over it. Please I would want you to be sincere with me and answer the following question;

ARE YOU WILLING TO HELP ME OUT OF THIS REFUGEE CAMP AND ALSO SECURE MY FUNDS? WILL YOU WELCOME ME TO YOUR COUNTRY SO I CAN CONTINUE MY EDUCATION WHILE YOU HELP ME MANAGE MY FUNDS IN A GOOD INVESTMENT UNTIL I AM THROUGH WITH MY DEGREE THEN I CAN TAKE OVER?

TRUST, THEY SAY IS GOLDEN SO CAN I TRUST YOU? Just like them saying- Trust everyone; just don’t trust the devil inside them.

Please understand that I really need your complete assistance as I don’t have access to my late father’s funds because of my present status as a refugee so I was advised by the bank where my father made this deposit to get a foreign representative whom I can trust to help me receive my funds. As soon as I receive your email with response to my questions, I shall inform you of your information which I would need. Thereafter, I shall send to the bank a Letter of Authorization given them my consent to release my funds to you as my trustee and foreign representative.

I really appreciate your concern. I want people to take the better part of me all time and feel happy, I love music and I like dancing too. I don't like dishonest people and I don't like problems. I believe each day God sends His angels to guide us. We don't expect to see them with wings, or with halo flying above their heads. Instead, they come in disguise and we call them friends. Thank you for being an angel to me! You brighten my day. I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and cares, what you are doing presently. My dear good friend I will appreciate it if I can see your picture photographs in your next email to me. I attach here my pictures for you, though I don’t see myself to be that photogenic but my friends back then in school say I am beautiful, I hope you wouldn't mind. May joy that you treasure and the beautiful memories fill your life with warmth, happiness and pleasure. May God bless you.

I do hope I can count on you as I can’t afford to lose my fund as that is the only thing I have left. May God guide and protect you as I wait to hear from you soonest.

Yours respectfully,
Nybol
**kisses***

ImageImage

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Monica Kassala; <kassala.monica@hotmail.fr>

Postby IceFM » Fri May 21, 2010 9:18 pm

She contact me Wednesday in AFD as

moonbaby
- ID: 113907
- 23 y/o female (1986 - June - 10)
- karhtum, Sudan
- English
- student
- Have no children

Hello
My name is miss Monica i saw your profile today and become interested in you i will like you to send to me mail to my email address so that i will send my picture to you to know me more
My EMAIL IS (kassala.monica@yahoo.com ) please i am waiting for your reply.
yours Monica

No Pic in the Profil.

hello my love,
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail, I hope that all is well and fine with you including your health and work. My name is Miss monica Kassala and I am 24 years old, single and never been married, I am from Sudan in Africa but now living in a church missionary here in Senegal, where I contradict as asylum because of political civil war that took place in my country. I am suffering and in pains here in the camp and I really need assistance from the right, encouraging and useful tips in life to help me get out of this situation.

My late father, Dr. Ellison Kassala, which has been Chief Executive Officer (ELLISON INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGY COMPANY PLC), in Port Sudan. During the war, rebels loyal to one of the greedy business partner of my late father attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in cold blood. am the only one living now and I managed to make my way to this country of Senegal through the UN army, where I am living now in the mission, led by Reverend Father, I used his office computer to send
You this letter and I only enter his office, when he was less busy in his office. I would like to know more about you, things you like,and things you dont like, your hobbies and what you are doing now, I want to meet understanding, faithful, sincere, truthful, kind and friendly, and indeed, a man of vision and truth. I will tell you more about myself in my next post.Attached here is my picture, am hoping to hear from you again.
I remain yours,
monica Kassala

Received: from SNT129-W20 ([65.55.90.8]) by snt0-omc1-s8.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
X-Originating-IP: [41.214.121.17]

Clients-ADSL
Pool-ADSL-Sonatel-Multimedia
Sonatel Multimedia
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Joy Amah; <joyamah25@yahoo.in>

Postby IceFM » Wed May 26, 2010 12:15 pm

She contact me Saturday in GFD but her profil was canceled there coz of Spam.

Hello Dearest,
How are you this morning? I am more than happy in your reply.How was your night? Mine, well I thank God for keeping me till this moment here in Dakar Senegal.

My name is joy Amah i am (24) years old, single and never married, 5ft 10 inches Tall, 55kg weight, black hair and brown eyes . i am from Rwanda in Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war going on in my country, please don't be discouraged for hearing this.
My late father Dr Edeword Amah was the personal advice to the former head of state of My country before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father.

It's only me that is alive now and we managed to make our way to a near by country Senegal where we are leaving now.
I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.

Attached here is my picture for you.though I am not all that photogenic,I hope you wouldn't mind. I will also like to see yours
Hoping to hear from you soonest my one.
joy.

Received: from [41.208.167.243] by web95413.mail.in2.yahoo.com via HTTP;
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.103.269680

BAS3
SONATEL
Mody Ndiaye
SOCIETE NATIONALES DES TELECOMMUNICATIONS
Sonatel
Dakar
Senegal

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Rose Kassala; <rose_15kassala@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon May 31, 2010 11:48 am

She contact me Saturday in AFD as

roselove15
- ID: 113923
- 23 y/o female (1986 - September - 27)
- texas, USA :liar: :liar: :liar:
- English
- student
- Have no children

Hello,
My name is Rose, i am female, 5.8fit tall, slim stature, open minded honest, trusted, and caring and just to mention but a little. I hope honesty and trust they say build a strong relationship. That is why i have the confident to write you this brief mail. contact me with this email (rose_15kassala@yah oo.com)

Dearest one,
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail, how is your day today, I hope all is well and fine with you, including your health and employment. My name is Miss Rose Stella Kassala and I'm 23 years old, single and never been married, I am from Sudan in Africa, but currently residing in the Church missionary here in Senegal where I ran as a refuge because of the civil war political took place in my country.

I am in pain and suffering in this camp and I really need the help of a man by encouraging me and good advice in life and help me out of this situation, and again for me to get my money because my late father deposited some money for me at the Bank and he used my name as the next king.

My late father Dr. Ellison Kassala, who was CEO of (ELLISON industrial technical COMPANY PLC), Port Sudan. During the war, rebels loyal to a business associates eager for my late father attacked our house one morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.
There's only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to this country, Senegal with the army of the United Nations, where I now live in the mission, led by a Reverend Father, I used his computer to send you this e-mail and I enter his office when he is less busy in his office

I would like to know more about you, your tastes, your hobbies and dislikes and what you do now, I want to meet understanding, loyal, sincere, truth, goodness and friendly and that, a man of vision and truth.

I'll tell you more about myself in my next mail, attached is my picture. I'm hoping to hear from you again.
I remain yours.
Rose.

Received: from [196.207.243.119] by web111813.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP;
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.103.269680

Clients-ADSL
Pool-ADSL-Sonatel-Multimedia
Sonatel Multimedia
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Rose Kassala; <rose_15kassala@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:55 pm

Dearest one,
How are you today? l hope you are fine,my day is very boring over here in Dakar Senegal in this missionary church we find it hard to go out because we are not allowed to do so, its just like one staying in the house of a harsh father but l hope by God's grace l will come out of here soon. I don't have any relatives now that i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war and there is no contact, the only person i have now is Rev. Father who is heading the missionary. He has been very good to me since l came here but l am not living with him, l am living in the women's quarter.

Should in-case you want to speak with me,here is our Rev Father's telephone number (00221764954993) as you called, tell the Rev Father that you wish to speak with me,definitely he will send for me in the refugee hostel as i have already discus with him about you or you can call me directly with my personal number (00221765384371) which the Rev Father gave to me at the moment. Regarding my condition here as a refugee, i don't have any right or privilege to anything be it money or whatever because it is contrary to the law of this country.

I want to go back to my studies because i only stopped at my first year before the tragic war that cause to my being in this situation now took place.Honey i really believe in face to face i like to meet you in your country but there is know way i will be coming to your country now i need to have my (International passport and also the refugee camp I.D)before i can be coming to your country and honey everything is money so please l would like you to know that l have my late father's death certificate here with me which l will like to send to you to assist me, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money with a Bank which he used my name as the next of kin. The amount in question is (4.750,000,00 Million Pounds) Four million seven hundred and fifty thousand Pounds.

So l will like you to assist me to transfer this money to your account and from it you will send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet you. I can't withdraw the money my self due to some conditions of things here in this country which i am not permit to do, and the money can't be transferred here in Senegal.

I have got in touch with the bank through mail and let them to know about my plans to withdraw this money, l also got them aware of the death of my father and they have acknowledged it with all there confirmation, however they advise me to get in touch with a very responsible person who will stand on my behalf as a foreign partner/trustee over the transfer since l am presently of refugee status over here and wouldn't be permitted to handle this amount of money, they also let me know about the bonds which they signed with my father that they money will be handled to me in bulk amount which means that l should decide on if l should continue with the bank or not.I just have to let you know about this so that you can assist me to be my trustee on this money,like l said l want you to call me because l have allot to tell you.

l kept this secret to people in the Missionary here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend Father REVEREND ISAAC JOHN because he is like a father to me, have a nice day and think about me. My dear, this is the email address of the Reverend (reverendjohnisaac@hotmail.co.uk) l hope to hear from you soonest.
I still remain yours forever,
Rose Stella.

Attached is my refugee ID Card as you have requested.

ID CARD1.JPG

Return to “Black Females”