It is currently Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:29 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Ada Gaye - adagaye2015@outlook.com

African scammers posing as black women.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:28 pm

.... from MBN

UID 184884
Full Name Ada
Birth Year 1990
City Dakar
Country Senegal
Sex Woman
Interests (Personal Description)

I am a very nice sweet girl with full love carering and honest...

hello
My name is Ada Gaye . i am a female I was impressed when i saw your profile at
and will like to established a long lasting relationship with you.
In addition,i will like you to reply me through my private e mail box
adagaye2015@outlook.com
this is because i don,t know the possibilities
of remain in forum for a long time.
Thanks waiting to hear from you soonest.Ada
(adagaye2015@outlook.com)
2016-12-09 03:35:23

..... her Pic is more as famous in the Scene

....... Mail is out!!!!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Ada Gaye - adagaye2015@outlook.com

Postby IceFM » Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:42 pm

How are you today, hope fine?
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail.
Mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal.
My name is Ada Gaye, from Ivory Coast in West Africa, i am 25yrs old, 5.3ft tall, fair in complexion and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.My late father Dr Mustafa Gaye, was the personal Adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood. it was only me that is alive now as the only child and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now In this camp .
Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by God's grace i will come out here soon.i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i know here is Rev.father Christopher Mandy, who is in charge of the church here in the camp ,

The rev, father's Tel number is (+221771224798) if you call tell him that you want to speak with me then he will send for me from my hostel to come and speak with you. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.
Please listen to this, when my father was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading banks in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount is $3.8M (Three Million Eight Hundred Thousand Dollars),

I have my late father's Deposit Certificate and death Certificate here with me which i will send to you later, So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to your place in order to further my studies, I kept this secret to people in the camp here because i don't want to loose the money or my life.
So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.
Remember i am giving you all this information due to my believe in GOD and hoping that you will not disappoint me.I like honest and understanding people, truthful and hardworking person.My local language is french but i speak English very fluently.
can i trust you as a genuine friend ?
Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said, i have a lot to tell you..
Have a nice day and think about my condition here
Attached here is my pictures for you,
Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Thanks and remain blessed.
with love Ada Gaye

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:44 pm

.... from 02:55am

Hello my dear how was your day hope all are fine ?my dear i receive the letter you send to me i also reply your letter immediately after reading , I will be very happy to hear your nice voice on phone i really need your help try and contact me through the phone number i send to you because i have informed our Rev Pastor Christopher Mandy about you. Be it in mind i am given you full assurance to be with you in your country if you can be able to help me out of here.,For me to come over there, where you are depend on you how your preparing it because i have accepted to come over to your country only is that i have know passport for my traveling, as i told you i am willing to come over to your country , .

Dear i am suffering here in the refugee camp we eat once in day some times we do not eat know good water , After reading your last letter which you send to me i went through it , i feels to introduce my feelings and myself to you again ;I really understand your feelings there,s know trust in this world you can,t know who is real or fake .My dear i am real am not a fake i can never disappoint you

I am writing this letter with more explanation of myself not knowing what to say for you to believe on me i decided to write you immediately again after reading the letter i receive from you before , My dear i am on my kneel begging you to make up your mind and help me out ,is true we haven,t see or know each other ,but in every thing God manifest and prove the love he has on us i will like you to read the letter i send to you i am sincere and honest to you i hope you read it and also understand before taking decision to help me out i have told you my feelings,i am not a cheater or lair to be sincere ,that is what i want to informed you,let us trust and be sincere to each other do not allow any one to discourage your intention.

i trust you because i believe in God ,i also love you because God love,s me ,that is why the word of God says prayer move mounting but music move God ,that is how faith moves,only God can make possibility to be possible,he make,s a way where there,s know way,if your the right person that God provide to help me out of here it must surely come to pass,even if it,s difficult for you to do he will make a way for it to be possible for you to help me out,if you didn't help i will know your not the right person that God provide for me ,because i haven,t ask my God some thing for the first time and he disappoint me he is in my right hand always with the Angels,i am orphan i need a help and he hear my cry always he can never forsake me the death of my beloved parents have done a lot,s in my life which i can never forget ,what do you want me to do ?will i be a prostituted, is that the best to do ?

please i am pleading you in they name of God to make up your mind and help me out ,it can not be a risk to your life i am with you ,if you can really be trust in me and believe with me also,my dear i can never hurt you or disappoint you , i am from Côte d'Ivoire in west Africa residing here in the refugee camp in Senegal because of the war that forth in my country some years ago,

i studies at university in my country at the capital city Abidjan. i studies at National Library of Côte d'Ivoire (Bibliothèque Nationale de Côte d'Ivoire) is located in Abidjan,i was there before the war,Abidjan is the economic and former official capital of Côte d'Ivoire, while the current capital is Yamoussoukro. As of 2011 it was the largest city in the nation and the third-largest French-speaking city in the world, after Paris, and Kinshasa but before Montreal. It has, according to the authorities of the country in 2006 i am first year in university i studies Law,i learn English and french , this is the address where i am living now 180, Ave. President Lamine Gueye,

i am single never married i did not travel to any other country except here in Senegal where i am living now .My late father Dr MUSTAFA GAYE, was a politician and the managing director of a gold $ mine,my late father work under president Laurent Gbagbo,my late father Dr mustafa Gaye studies at Queen Mary, University of London, The Ivorian Civil War was a conflict in Côte d'Ivoire that began on 19 September 2002. Although most of the fighting ended by late 2004, i have know relative in abroad every body ran away dulling the war and know one to help me i will stop here have a nice day waiting to hear from you
Miss Ada Gaye

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:48 pm

...... 7 min. later

My Dearest One
(+221-77-122-47-98 )
i review my situation to you because of what am passing through , Dear is true we did not know each other in person but i believe my God with faith in you that whatever my situation may sound in your ear you would found a chance in your heart to help me out of here i am orphan i need a help ,Due to my situation ,' Please i want to know if your willing to assist me ,? i went through the letter i receive from you but i found your sincere and honest by accepting my proposal without mind my condition over here in they Refugee camp . We can communicate through our pastor phone which i send to you it your duty to call me if really your interested to know me as well ; i understand you clear but one more thing is this are you serious to assist me out ? I forward my Birth Certificate to you.

i am giving you full assurance with trust in God i am sincere and honest to you with out doubt I am so much happy to have you as a friend and to share my feelings with you . Are you Willing to help me to come over there l accept to come if you could be able to assist me out of here
(1) i am not happy in my country i need to go out of here because of the crisis ,
(2) I am single never married ,
(3)My future is to be a graduate and also have my own family as a woman ,
(4) I want you to help me out if it is possible for you to do, The name of the church is Voice of God mission ,I am assured you and pastor Christopher is away of every thing he support you after my explanation to him only what he say's is if your sincere and serious to assist me out.
(5) I want you to be my representative in the bank transaction as well ,
(6) Will you help me to get a passport so that i should confirm the cost here ?
please try and call me with our Rev Father phone number am still waiting for your call
00221-77-12-24-798 the phone number always available
I am waiting for your respond
please help me out
have a nice day
Love always Miss Ada Gaye

BIRTH_CERTIFICATE.jpg

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Sylvia - brownsylvia163@gmail.com, adagaye20@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:00 am

Hello honey First, thanks for your time and your attention for read this special letter, first, i need know that you can be that special person who i need, i am a simple woman here looking for a simple and special man for me, tell me that you can be that good person because i want discover more of you and i want know that you are my king and i will be your queen. If you feel that i can be a good woman but i dont need lost the hope, i would like found the love and that is waht i need for me, tell me that you are my special someone and i will be your special someone too... with love A

sylviaAA
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: dakar
Marital status: Single
Children: I want children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'8 - 5'11 (171-180cm)
Body built: Slim / Slender
Ethnicity: Black / African descent

Religion: Spiritual
Education: Still studying
Personal Description:

hello
My name is Sylvia Brown . i am a female I was impressed when i saw your profile
(brownsylvia163@gmail.com)
Thanks waiting to hear from you soonest. Sylvia
brownsylvia163@ gmail.com
IP: 154.124.84.4 Dakar, Senegal
^^avatar hangouts

=> plus.google.com/u/0/115759839355593840253
Ada Gaye
( gaye2014@live.fr)
hello
My name is Ada Gaye . i am a female I was impressed when i saw your profile AT websolnetwork.com
In addition,i Will like you to reply me through my private e mail box
( gaye2014@live.fr)

clone on meetmuslims.net:
Sylvia Brown, 25, lawyer, lives in Senegal
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

adagaye163@gmail.com, adagaye101@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:26 am

adalove
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: Dakar
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'8 - 5'11 (171-180cm)
Body built: Slim / Slender
Ethnicity: Black / African descent

Religion: Christian
Education: Still studying
Personal Description:

My name is Ada Gaye . i am a female I was impressed when i saw your
adagaye163@gmail.com
Thanks waiting to hear from you soonest.Ada
adagaye163@gmail.com

IP: 154.125.143.128 Dakar, Senegal
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:10 am

muslims-sites / sylviabb
Ada Gaye
woman, single
He lives in Dakar, Senegal
Looking for: male, [25 - 99]
Education: College
Hello My Dear, I am Miss Ada Gaye, I am From Africa i ,came in-contact with you today am pleading to contact me back here, ( adagaye2015@outlook.com ) i have some issue to tell you about my self i have a to share with you ok, Thanks, Miss Ada Gaye

Mixed gallery
aalso pic --> Lexx Jones
see: viewtopic.php?f=91&t=92607&p=571186#p571186

clone;
eskimi / lollipop126
Original name: Ada
Port Moresby Papua New Guinea
first pic above, add: Image

Return to “Black Females”