It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:04 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Miss Alize

African scammers posing as black women.
coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Re: Catherina Arkutu <glory2010z@yahoo.com>

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:05 pm

tagged =

Michelle S

Last Active: a day ago

Profile Views: 536 times

Profile Skin: Default

Orientation: Straight

CB1975 :cool:

:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:06 pm

blackplanet = give_love4574

friends

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:08 pm

RPO? = Miss Alize Mega Post

Last on: Thursday, October 16, 2008 :thinking:

Last edited by FrumpyBB on Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Yes, of course. merged ;)

~Josh Billings

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Miss Alize

Postby Myra » Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:01 am

blessingbashir1@live.com

blessingB
A simple friend expects you to always be there for them.
Age & Gender: 25 Year Old Woman
My Education: High School

My Interest Keywords / Tags
calm
civilized and educated.i consider myself as a good and well trained girl with a good religion background.i like to read
i
ma easy to getalongwithgirl
polite
simple
swimm and bake cake.i value the family as an institution and religion is very important to me
watch t.v and i do en joy a good comedy film.as well i like biking

About Me
A simple friend expects you to
always be there for them. A real friend expects to always
be there for you! Pass this on to anyone you care about...if you get it back you have found real friends!

pics already posted

Hello dear am single lady, i was impressed to write to you after going through your profile here. how are you doing hope fine,i will like us to hold a very good friendship in addition please kindly reply me through my email so that i will give you my photos and more about me. Here is my email( blessingbashir1@live.com) hoping to read from you.Remember do not reply me in (fishmeetfish) use my private email OK. Blessing

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

bashir.favour@yahoo.co.uk

Postby jaga » Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:40 pm

favourbashir935
female - 25 years, Senegal
Name: favour bashir

Hello Dearest,
My name is favour i am beautiful, loving, caring, and romantic young girl, i saw your profile today at en.netlog.com and i took interest on it, believe we can click together and make something good out of
it, i will like you to contact me through my private mail address here (bashir.favour@yahoo.co.uk) this
will enable me to explain myself to you and as well send you my pictures for you to know whom i am,
i will be waiting for your sweet reply soonest, once again please don't send it to the website contact
me direct to my email (bashir.favour@yahoo.co.uk)
Thanks for your understanding,
Yours sincerely
Miss. favour
let my email find you!

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

joycomplexion211@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:13 pm

sexforums
User: Swisslady77777
Birthday: April 27, 1987
New York, New York
Sexuality: Straight

I am Mrs. Joy Johnson, I am writing to you now to the end,
Please write to me at my e-mail so that I give you the contact
target, here is my email address: (joycomplexion211@yahoo.com)
Regards,
Miss Joy Johnson.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

joycomplex24@yahoo.co.uk

Postby jaga » Sun May 11, 2014 4:04 pm

4datez / joybaby10
Looking for : Male
Relationship status: Single

Hello Dear Am joy by name, The glory of friendship is not the outstretched hand, the kindly smile standards the joy of companionship rules, it is the spiritual inspiration That comes to one, When He Discovers That someone else Believes In him and is willing to trust him . I'm willing to trust you as a friend, although we Have not Met Before, but i believe That One thousand miles journey start with a step! If you feel the same way with me, please contact me-through my email address, because i think it Will Be more confidential for us You Can write me at (joycomplex24@yahoo.co.uk) so that i send you to you more of my pictures and tell you more about me .
Good friends are one in a million, Good friends Have stories to share,
I wish you a pleasant day.
many kiss from miss joy

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

joycomplex24@yahoo.co.uk

Postby jaga » Sun May 11, 2014 4:35 pm

sunnikoottam.com
Profile: joybaby

I'm a loving, caring and nice looking girl , I'm a loving, caring and nice looking girl
I'm a loving, caring and nice looking girl I'm a loving, caring and nice looking girl

hello Dear
Am Joy by name , The glory of friendship is not the outstretched hand , the kindly smile standards the joy of companionship rules , it is the spiritual inspiration That comes to them , When He Discovers That someone else Believes In him and is willing to trust him . I'm willing to trust you as a friend, although we Have not Met Before , but i believe That One thousand miles journey start with a step ! If you feel the same way with me , please contact me through my email - address , because i think it Will Be more confidential for us Can you write me
at ( joycomplex24@yahoo.co.uk ) so that i send you to you more of my pictures and tell you more about me .
Good friends are one in a million , Good friends Have stories to share , I wish you a pleasant day .
many kiss from Miss Joy

joybaby left a comment for juliet peterson >> same profile photo>> Image

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

esther2012jobe@yahoo.de

Postby jaga » Fri May 16, 2014 2:02 pm

hspeople.com
esther200

Hello Am Esther,
I saw your profile today and became interested in you, i will like to know you more, and i want you to send
an email to my mail so that i can give you my picture for you to know who I am. Here is my email address (esther2012jobe@yahoo.de) I believe we can move from here. Waiting for your reply in the box did not send
him on the spot. Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters allot in life
(esther2012jobe@yahoo.de)

JulieNP
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Marlin on Confirio

Postby JulieNP » Sun May 18, 2014 12:17 am

First time I've ever had this happen:How was your day?.mine was cool over here in Burkina-Faso. My name is marlin Tayeb the only child of Mr Tayeb El , I am single from Libya and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Burkina-Faso as a result of the civil war in my country Libya. My late father Mr Tayeb El Safi was the personal assistant to the ex Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi but was assassinated by the rebels during the civil war and properties destroyed and i managed to make my way to near by country Burkina Faso where i am leaving now as a refugee under the (UNHCR). Honestly my day's is not so Good since i came over here in Burkina Faso In this prison called refugee camp.Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon. I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev.Donald petters who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women. The Pastors Tel number is +226-64816396 if you call tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place. Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank here in Burkina-Faso which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $9.7M(Nine millon seven Hundred Thousand Dollars) So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hardworking. My favorite language is English but our language is french but i speak English very fluently. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you. Have a nice day. Here is my mail id marlin.tayeb@yahoo.com reply me please
2014-05-17 19:57:51

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

joyplaza4real@yahoo.se

Postby jaga » Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:49 am

joyplaza4real
Name: joy Johnson
I am a: Woman
Interested in: Man
City: New York

Hello Dearest,
My name is joy, i am beautiful, loving, caring, and romantic young girl, i saw your profile today at (www.fizzlive.com) and i took interest on it, i believe we can click together and make something good out of it,
i will like you to contact me through my private mail address here (joyplaza4real@yahoo.se) this will enable
me to explain myself to you and as well send you my pictures for you to know whom i am, i will be waiting
for your sweet reply soonest, once again please do not send it to the website contact me direct to my email (joyplaza4real@yahoo.se)
Yours sincerely
Miss joy.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

joyplaza4real@yahoo.se

Postby jaga » Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:16 am

joyplaza_4sure
female - 26 years, Dakar, Senegal
Name: joy Johnson

Hello Dearest,
My name is joy, i am beautiful, loving, caring, and romantic young girl, i saw your profile today at netlog.com and i took interest on it, i believe we can click together and make something good out of it, i will like you to contact me through my private mail address here (joyplaza4real@yahoo.se) this will enable me to explain myself to you and as well send you my pictures for you to know whom i am, i will be waiting for your sweet reply soonest, once again please do not send it to the website contact me direct to my email (joyplaza4real@yahoo.se)
Yours sincerely
Miss joy.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Linda; <lindayakoti1@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:31 pm

love1 ....... eoeord@yahoo.com

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Friendship
State, City: new york
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Religion: Other
Education: Other

Personal Description:

Hello,
I am Linda I saw your brief details and decided to write you. If you accept my interest feel free to write me back through this email address (lindayakoti1(@)yahoo(.)com)
Thanks Linda.

Jeff Voskamp (computer consultant)
OrgId: JVCC
Address: 415 Stirling Avenue South
City: Kitchener
StateProv: ON
PostalCode: N2M-3H7
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Senegal scams pt. 6 (=refugee girl and banker scams)

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:21 am

lindalov

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: new york
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'4 - 5'7 (161-170cm)
Body built: Average
Ethnicity: Other

Religion: Other
Education: Other
Personal Description:

Hello,
I am Linda I saw your brief details and decided to write you. If you accept my interest feel free to write me back

Hello
Hello,
I am Linda I saw your brief details and decided to write you. If you accept my interest feel free to write me back through this email address ( lindayakoti1@yahoo.com )
Thanks Linda.

maymar76@yahoo.com , marmama10@yahoo.com , loveabc49@yahoo.com , mskirt@yahoo.com

IP: 41.214.119.114
City: Dakar
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

maisunamallam@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:21 pm

Netlog = lindamallam
female - 33 years, Accra, Ghana
Name: linda mallam
Date of birth: 10/02/1981
Native language: English
Profession: Unemployed
Looking for◾Relationship
Love status: Single

DISTANCE
Love means making the other happy, even from a distance.Don't measure the distance; measure my love.Distance does not matter if two hearts are loyal to one another.Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle; rather a great reminder of just how strong true love can be........No matter the distance between our hearts, I will pay for the long distance calls to hear your heart and voice.To truly love something, If it survives, it is going to be stronger than ever Distance is pure proof of this, It's not the distance that counts, it's the love.Love knows no boundaries, no distance, no fear. What captures is the God's love that will eternally melt hearts together to stay, fused and sealed forever as one. Love has its way and new life has begun.

AM linda FROM GHANA AND AM 30YRS OF AGE AND LOOKING UP FOR MY GOOD SOUL MATE WHO LOVE AND SPEND HIS TIME ON AND UNDERSTAND ME AND AM HONEST AND SINCERE LOOKING UP FOR MY REAL AND HEART,AND AM SINGLE AND NEVER MARRIED BEFORE AND I DON'T HAVE KIDS AND NOW LOOKING FOR MY HEART AM ALWAYS SERIOUS AND GENTILE AND FREE TO PEOPLE AND ONLY LOOKING UP FOR MY REAL LOVE AND IF ONLY U ARE INTEREST add me now on maisunamallam@yahoo.com.............................- .........stay blessed and pls add me now and we get to know each other now and lets see where our relationship lead as to pls do that now

ABOUT ME....
I am Gina by name i am 30yrs female with no kids ...never been married...5'8 feet tall and am from GHANA my religion is a Christian,never mind about me been a Christian so let us see what the future would hold for me and u. Talking about who i am;am that easy going type, adventurous, romantic, ambitious and have a very good sense of humor.. My hobbies are too many but to mentioned a few; sports,watching movies, going for walks, listening to music (almost all types of music), love on the beach, dancing in the dark etc.
My favorite movies are romantic movies, eating habits: just about anything. I don¦t have any kids, I don¦t smoke or drink alcohol. am always smiling and don’t easily get irritated, I don't even remember the last time I frowned.
am that type of person who always try to make people laugh. I always make sure to share the little that I have with someone and also satisfied with whatever I have. am an all rounded person to cut it this is all i can say about me but if you feels there's more you want to know about me please you're more than welcome to ask any question u wished to know about me and am also alone and looking for someone to share my whole life with,not just someone but one who have all the good characters in life. am of that type and want someone with the same to spend with. I can see you are of that type because you stated it in your advert the type of person of you want. I really know what love is and also the type who give his whole heart in a relationship Relationships are built one day at a time; they take time, patience, honesty, passion and ability to compromise and grow! So with true love, is by sharing bad and good times together. True love is a covenant that we build on a strong foundation and that’s why we don’t develop it within a day. It takes sometime to mature and that’s when both sees that they are having the same strong feeling for each other.. It is
with true love as it is with ghosts; everyone talks about it, but few have seen it. I promise to make my one and only the most happiest man on earth if only he’s willing to accept me as part of him. I’ll be there whenever he needs me and promise never to do anything to hurt his feeling. I’ll love him just the way he is, being blind, disable, deaf or dumb or whatever category that he falls in. I really mean my words and I’m serious too.I’m ever ready to sail to the end of the sea with him and ever prepared to do anything to have him forever. I promised to be the woman of his dreams cuss I’m not going,to let him down, since the adage goes ;A woman without a man is like a river or a stream without a source and as relationship are build on trust and with mutual respect I assure him my whole heart. I don¦t know and can¦t tell if that special person is you but I believe it’s you Bcus your advert alone speaks of it all so why don’t we give ourselves a chance and find out what happens. I know at this point, we have something in common so let us be serious to each other and see what the future will be for us and pls write back and stay blessed
add me now add me now on maisunamallam@yahoo.com

Image Image

Return to “Black Females”