It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:54 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Glory David - glory_7david@hotmail.com

African scammers posing as black women.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:09 pm

glory123456
- 28 y/o woman
- from Alhambra, California, USA
- English, French, German
- seeking a man from 23 to 33 y/o

Personal details of glory123456

Name glory
Sex woman
Children 0
Want children No
Date of birth 1990 June 07
Height 4'7" (140cm) or below
Body type Athletic
Ethnicity African American
Religion Other
Marital status Single
Education Some college
Occupation Other
Income $10,000/year and less
Smoker No
Drinker No

glory123456 are looking for

I look for a man
Looking for an age range 23-33
Looking for a height 5'0" - 5'3" (151-160cm)
Looking for a body type Average
Relationship Activity Partner

How are you doing?

Hello i am happy to contact you on waydate.com,pls reply me with my address here ( glory_7david@hotmail.com ) I have something very important to tell you and also send you my photos
Thanks waiting to hear from your reply
Glory David

Date: 2019-03-13 06:24:43

...... Mail is out!!!!!! Let's see how many Bucks she've to give away
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Glory David - glory_7david@hotmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:24 pm

My dear I wish you the best?

thanks for your mail and how is life over there in your country? I've noticed that you're the kind of person I'm looking for and I think you are a trustworthy person and love, that's what that makes me to disclose my identity to you . My name is Glory David am (25yrs) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, I am from Sudan in Africa, 5.6ft tall, very attractive, single, (never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago. My hobbies are Tennis, Swimming, reading and homemaking but please do not be discouraged for hearing this.I think deep inside me that will never break my heart or let me down anyway.

My late father Dr David Johnson was the managing director of Enterprises/ Kohler Industries (Ltd) in Khartoum (the capital city of Sudan, my country) I escaped death because i was in school when the rebel attack our house and killed everybody. I am the only survival of my late parents,i have no brother nor sister at present. I am suffering in pains.I managed to make my way to a near by country SENEGAL sicap baobab camp leclerc where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend father's care and I want you to understand more about my situation here in the refugee camp, I am e-mailing you from the office of the Rev . Father who is pasturing at the church in the refugee camp, I have explained to him a little about my life though not everything, i told the Rev. Father about my communication with you and he permitted me to access my e-mail in his office computer twice a day, here in the refugee camp, meanwhile life is just not easy since I don' t have any body here to take care of me.

Please i need your help because here in the camp no good food to eat, no good water to drink and no cloth and Life is a bit tough over here in Dakar Senegal.i hope by God's grace i will come out here soon and i take you as my father brother and uncle because now,I don't have any relatives now whom I can go to as all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war.The only person I have now is Rev. Jude Mathew who is the pastor of (Christ De Saviour Mission) here in the camp,he has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I live in the female's hostel because the camp has two hostels one for men the other for women.

Honestly before contacting you and I put all these factors in prayer. So my dear, I am sure you will be a good man to help me receive this money so that I can have a smile once again in my face.but try and help me this this time to save my life from this pain situation.
Here is the Rev. Telephone number which is: ( +221 778718119 ) when you call,tell him that you want to speak with me,so that he will send for me in the hostel.Please call me today,I love to hear your voice.As a refugee here,I don't have any right or privilege to anything be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that led to the death of my parents took place.

Please listen to this,I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which I will send to you later,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount is $3.7 Million U.S Dollars (Three Million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars).If you accept my offer 35% (percent) write me immediately so that I send you the contact information of the bank contact. But if you don't accept the 35% you tell me you own mind.I will send other information's, I would like to hear from you to know how we can continue.So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

Note: I wanted to escape to Asia, Europe or American country but unfortunately I lost my international passport and other valuable traveling documents when I was absconding from my country on public transport, that's why i decided to hide myself herein the refugee camp until i get a reliable, sincere and honest person who will help me, I promise you sincerity and honesty over this transaction and our relationship and will always love you forever. I would like you to attach your direct and full information such as your full names , Phone number, Occupation, address and date of birth as you reply to me soonest
Take good care of yourself and have a good day ok.....
Yours sincerely, Glory

..... IP shows Microsoft and Pic already posted

..... Phone number already used since Xmas 2015 in Scams.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:05 pm

My dear?

Thanks for your mail and how is life over there in your country?I told you that I lost my international passport because of that here in the refugee camp until i get a reliable, sincere and honest person who will help me, I promise you sincerity and honesty over this transaction and our relationship and will always love you forever.

I will like you to call with this Rev. Telephone number ( +221 778718119 ) so that i can speak with you,Please call me,I love to hear your voice.As a refugee here,I don't have any right or privilege to anything be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that led to the death of my parents took place.

So honey please am waiting for your mail and please take good care of yourself for me just as I will be the happiest person to be with you over there in your country ok..
Thanks and have a nice lovely day
Your lovely baby.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon May 27, 2019 1:13 pm

Hello My Dear Friend Good News for you,

It is a very joyful thing to break this good news to you though i really missed you because you gave me the faith to carry on, you really brought hope to my hopeless situations, so i made a vow to myself that even if you fail to complete the transaction i must surely compensated you.

And i want to inform you that i have successfully move on with my live, by the help of French man that help me with all it take to make the transfer, where i am living now and doing my investment, with his help because he was able to assist me, but due to the willingness and acceptance you showed during the course of my pains i have compensated you and show my gratitude to you with the sum of $ 300,000 (Three Hundred Thousand US Dollars) Please accept this little gift because it is a gift from my heart,

I issued the cheque and instructed the bank to role the fund on ATM VISA CARD for security reason, you can use the ATM card to withdraw money from any ATM machine world wide with a maximum of $ 5.000.00, USD daily.

Name: .........UBA ATM VISA CARD SERVICE DEPARTMENT

Office Address: ...... Dakar, Route des Almadies, Zone 12 lot D (SENEGAL)

Email Address:................( ubatransfer_department@yahoo.com )

Tel: --- +221762626760

Manager ATM Officer: MR. KEN PHILIP

I had giving instruction to ATM card officer on your behalf to release the ATM card which i get to you as compensation. Therefore feel free to get in touch with them and they will send the ATM card for you to withdraw the money without delay.
I hope your urgent good news,
Your friend

Glory

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:41 pm

Hello My Dear Friend Good News for you,?

This is to let you know that i receive an email from Rev.father that you have not receive the cheque up till now and i told him to transfer the sum of $ 300,000.00 (Three Hundred Thousand US Dollars) into ATM visa card which i get to you as compensation,so i made a vow to myself that you will surely have visa card to you through your address within 48hours ok

It is a very joyful thing to break this good news to you though i really missed you because you gave me the faith to carry on, you really brought hope to my hopeless situations, so i transfer the check into visa card Please accept this little gift because it is a gift from my heart since years ago,

I issued the cheque and instructed the bank to role the fund on ATM VISA CARD for security reason, you can use the ATM card to withdraw money from any ATM machine world wide with a maximum of $ 5.000 USD daily.

Name: ........ ATM VISA CARD SERVICE DEPARTMENT

Email Address:................( transfer_1972department@hotmail.com )

Manager ATM Officer: MR. Madu Philip

I had giving instruction to ATM card officer on your behalf to release the ATM card which i get to you as compensation. Therefore feel free to get in touch with them and they will send the ATM card for you to withdraw the money without delay.
Your friend

Glory

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:32 pm

..... she send me the same last Letter today once more.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:12 pm

Hello My Dear Friend Good News for you,

It is a very joyful thing to break this good news to you though i really missed you because you gave me the faith to carry on, you really brought hope to my hopeless situations, so i made a vow to myself that even if you fail to complete the transaction i must surely compensated you.

And i want to inform you that i have successfully move on with my live, by the help of French man that help me with all it take to make the transfer, where i am living now and doing my investment, with his help because he was able to assist me, but due to the willingness and acceptance you showed during the course of my pains i have compensated you and show my gratitude to you with the sum of $ 100,000 ( One Hundred Thousand US Dollars) Please accept this little gift because it is a gift from my heart,

I issued the cheque and instructed the bank to role the fund on ATM VISA CARD for security reason, you can use the ATM card to withdraw money from any ATM machine world wide with a maximum of $ 5.000.00, USD daily.

Name: ........ ATM VISA CARD SERVICE DEPARTMENT

Email Address:................( atmvisacard_department@aol.com )

Manager ATM Officer: MR. PAUL HARRISON

Your friend
Glory

Return to “Black Females”