It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:05 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Sofia Manuel - manuelsofia991@gmail.com

African scammers posing as black women.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Dec 17, 2019 4:16 pm

..... continues from here: https://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewt ... 45#p610950

Dearest,
Thank you for responding to my mail. How are you and your beloved family? I hope they are in good health and you are doing fine?, I am writing you as a friend . I want to share my story with you, to see if there is a way you can help me. I know that so many Syrians refugees are taking high risk through sea and land to seek refuge in Europe, some died during this risky migration. But i don't want to take such risk. I decided to seek help through the internet. Right now in Syria, We might have been humiliated by the ongoing crises in my country, but i believe we can still make friends with good people like you, that understand and feel our pains, people that have experienced war and know how devastating it is,

My full name is Sofia Manuel (Female), I am from Aleppo in Syrian. I was born 18th of December, 1992 (25 years old). Presently, i am living in SOS children village in Senegal because i left Turkey 5 months ago. The orphanage home is about 150 children. You might be wondering why i left Turkey to Senegal instead of finding my way to Europe. I will tell you in my next mail if you are interested to know because it is a long story.

Before coming to Senegal, i and my kid sister suffered greatly from the dreadful and catastrophic events that took place in my country Syria and it's still taking place. Air raiding, shelling, bombing, Tanks, snipers killing everyone, that is all we see everyday. These terrible things affected our life negatively. I and my sister were in studying in the University of Aleppo, we had to quit schooling because schools where bombed. We lost our dreams and ambitions. We were both outstanding students studying medicine and law.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to. all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev- Johnson Philip , who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women hostel because the camp have two hostels, one for men the other for women.

The Pastors Tel number is (+221-704-593-989) . if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. My love I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this(please it's a secret,even no one knows about it except the Reverend that knows about it),i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Foreign bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $7,100,000 USD (Seven Million, One Hundred Thousand US Dollars).
So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision,hardworking and GOD fearing people. My favorite language is English but i speak English very fluently. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you. Attached here is my picture. I will send you more in my next mail. Have a nice day and think about me. Awaiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours in love

...... IP shows Google

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Sofia Manuel - manuelsofia991@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:23 pm

Hello dearest
How are you today? I hope you are keeping a good health over there in your country. I am happy to receive the mail you sent to me and thank you for the promise to help me out. Please I will like to introduce you to the bank as my partner like I stated in my previous mail as per the directive given to me by the bank and as a young lady I need some one to assist me in some other areas of life.

Then after the money is transferred into your account, I will held it entrusted in your care and out of it you send money for my traveling expenses to come over to your country to invest the money with you in any business of your choice over there in your country while I go back to my studies. I hope with good mind you will attend to my request.

Please my dearest I will like you to send your 1. full name: .............. 2. contact address: .................. and 3. telephone No............ to me so that I can forward it to the bank to introduce you as my partner to enable the bank deal with you on my behalf ok. I pray this mail will get to you safely and I will be hoping to hearing from you. Thanks and have a nice day
Love from

...... IP shows Google

MayanaKubayi from South Africa

https:/ /twitter.com/mayanakubayi
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Sofia Manuel - manuelsofia991@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:55 pm

Hello My Dear Friend.

I hope my email finds you well. Actually. it has not been long we stop communicating but I have been praying and asking the Almighty God to keep my dream forward so that I can be able to surprise you because you tried to show me care and concern though you did not really believed me when I was in need of your assistance over the claim of the Fund to be transfer into your Bank account.

I was unable to complete the transfer of my late father funds with you based on your unnecessary doubts and fear. But. I am very happy to let you know that i have finally succeeded in the transfer through the assistance of a new partner through the kind efforts and assistance of a consignee. philanthropist. soul-mate and partner from Uruguay. Honestly. I'm lucky enough to have found him in my life because he is a kind hearten man. comforting. supportive and sympathetic person for me and he's now my co-investor and a lifetime husband by the grace.

Behold. I wish to let you know that I am now in United state with my husband for holidays. I left Senegal. Presently I'm in another country with my husband for investment projects. Meanwhile I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some however. I hereby deposit a cheque. worth of USD $350.000 dollars (Three Hundred and Fifthly Thousand Dollars). certified bank draft in western union Senegal which I raised on your favor as your compensation for all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. It was agreed that the Western Union Headquarters will be responsible in transferring of the funds to you via Western Union money transfer. which will be transferred $10.000.00 (Ten Thousand United States Dollars) daily until the total amount of USD $350.000 dollars (Three Hundred and Fifthly Thousand Dollars). is completely transferred To enable the western union to commence the transfer. you are advised to send your personal details as stated under to them via their contacts below:

Full names....
Your complete address....
Telephone number....

Dear try to contact Western Union Dakar Senegal Head Office today. I have done this with the Help of Senegal Law. so ensure that you send an E-mail to Western Union Solicitors Fund Verification Department
with the following.

Contact person .......... MR. IBRAHIM JOHNSON
Email ............ westernunionmoney.sn@gmail.com
Telephone ....... +221-708-042-045

Try to contact the Western Union Today or tomorrow and send them your details with this E-mail as soon as this information is received by the WESTERN UNION HEAD OFFICE DAKAR - SENEGAL. the Money will be sending to you via Western Union Money Transfer. Finally. remember that i had forward instruction to the western union office in Senegal on your behalf to program a MTCN to you. so feel free to get in touch with THEM without any delay.

Thank you once again and try to establish yourself with the money.
Stay Blessed and Good Bye!

Ever yours true friend.
Mrs sofia

minerva

Bookmark and Share

sofia99 - manuelsofia991@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:55 pm

manuelsofia991@gmail.com

FF
Username: sofia99

Speaks: English
Teaches: Danish
Relationship status: Single
City: new york
Education:
Nice to meet you,
I would like you to contact me via my Email

Nice to meet you,
Hobbies & interests:
Nice to meet you,
I would like you to contact me via my Emailv
Other:
Nice to meet you,

Nice to meet you,

Nice to meet you,
I would

Nice to meet you, I would like you to contact me via my Email (manuelsofia991@gmail.com) thank you in anticipation

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: sofia99 - manuelsofia991@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:57 pm

diff Profile same email and message

Username: sarahone
Speaks: English
Learning: German
Relationship status: Single
Education:
high
Hobbies & interests:
Hello is good to be friend you can send me your email here or contact me on my email

Hello is good to be friend you can send me your email here or contact me on my email
Other:

Nice to meet you, I would like you to contact me via my Email (manuelsofia991@gmail.com) thank you in anticipation

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:08 pm

bestmuslim.com/profile/221326
Nura
27 years old Female Seeking Marriage Preferred to meet Muslim from Any Country and 30-80 age range
Reside: Dakar, Dakar Senegal
Nationality or Root Country: Syria
Marital Status: Single Age: 27
Religion: Muslim Practicing level: Beleive
Height: 155 cm Body Type: Slim
Have Children: No Smoke: Drinker: No
Hair Color: Black Eye Color: Brown

I am straight down to earth
More about the person I am seeking
Nationality or Root Country: Any Country
Religion: Muslim
Age Range: 30-80

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:06 pm

bfd
sofia
Seeking a: Man

Nice to meet you,
I would like you to contact me via my Email (manuelsofia991@gmail.com) thank you in
anticipation.

already in the forum since Dec 2019

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:24 pm

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Aiyna Selam, manuelsofia991@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:30 pm

ilkok & interpals
Aiyna Selam⁣
i am Aiyna Selam. I am a muslim girl living in Europa. Looking a Muslim or Christian man for marry.

Nice to meet you,
I would like you to contact me via my Email (manuelsofia991@gmail.com) thank you in
anticipation

Return to “Black Females”