It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:37 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Nina - nina_johnson90@hotmail.com

African scammers posing as black women.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Nina - nina_johnson90@hotmail.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:24 pm

..... 3 min. later

I feel you are so harsh to me.
I never believe that you will use those very harsh words to me really.
Maybe , simply because i asked for assistance from you.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:25 pm

...... 2 min. later

Just a test
You have instantly shown to me that you are not kind or even compassionate to me after all
Such is life
I have seen even worse than this
I don't know who to trust in this life
Sometimes, i feel like taking my own life , just to end it all and have a rest finally.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:26 pm

...... 25 min. later

I feel sad to remind you that you started very harsh to me in the beginning , remember.
Latter on , you started having a kind and tender approach towards me
I felt that you can be nice.
Now , look how harsh you are to me, again,simply because i asked,and expressed my condition to you .
I know that we are not of similar social stratification.
But at least i didn't expect you to use very harsh words for me the way you did.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Feb 22, 2020 2:47 pm

My dear,
Good morning from here.
Yesterday was a kind of episode in my friendship with you.
You actually use harsh words to me in your words,and you have repeated it again in your mail, " you should accept the Reality or do you live in a Dreamworld there? Here is not the Paradise where you sit and wait and all fly to to you from the threes."

Life here is also hard and we're not in Paradise here. As long as you can sit permanent on PC, it can't be that worse at your Place. After all your Post today, I really don't know what you want then.
When you want changes, then you must fight and work for it. From nothing comes nothing. xxxxxxx "

These words above were your very words to me, and all emanated from you simply because i expressed my condition to you and seeked for assistance from you if you can possibly assist me.
Anyway, relationship is filled with ups and down,and we are still learning each other.

I want you to know that i am not a lazy type, who sits by the PC and wait for money to come from trees.
I am a first degree holder in business administration from a university. I hard a working experience with a Forex trading broker in my country Libya,before the war and crisis and killings broke out,which made me to lose my family and now here in Senegal.
I do not expect you to make joke of me because of my situation. When you make fun of my situation,that is the worst you can do to me really.

If you cannot assist me, just tell me, that you cannot afford to assist me.
Don't tell me that i am lazy and like siting on PC waiting for money to fall to me from trees. That is so abusing and insulting considering how i take and value you in my life.
I felt really so bad yesterday because of your unkind words to me.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Feb 22, 2020 2:47 pm

..... 12 min. later

I wanted an assistance from you if you can possibly do that.
Maybe , you sending money to me to assist in eating and buying personal provisions .
I was clear about that, but you don't seem to understand. How else could i have told you, when i told you that i am even starving sometimes over here.
Yes i stay with a family friend , but they are just accommodating me,and feeding is really a big problem,most of the time, considering their financial status,they are so rich to take care of themselves,let alone myself.

Some people are good to express love only by words,and never ready to pay the sacrifices that follows real love.
I just wish that you will be there to at least take care of me when i need you .
I also wish that we can meet each other soon , someday.
I wish you can be for me what you said you are really, and not to be reminding me that i am lazy , and that life is not easy. You don't need to say all those words to me. Because they are rather so harsh , demoralizing and offensive.
I didn't expect them from you , considering how you made me believe that you care for me.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:08 pm

Greetings to you my dear,
I hope you are good.
I accept the blame from you. I felt bad because you did not even compliment on the songs i sent to you. Does it mean that you don't like the romantic songs ??
Yes i did not come out directly to ask for your assistance because i felt that you may feel bad.
Now i can see that you are the type that like direct talks.
I want you to assist me with some financial help if possible for you because things are so hard for me and i do not work presently.
I hope this will not pisse you off and get you upset .
Please don't forget to send some of your pics tomeas i have earlier requested.
Kiss

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:39 pm

Hi sweetie,
I hope you are good today.
I can't stay happy without hearing from you.
You have entered my heart and i think i enjoy you now.
I know that i will not be so easy, but i am okay with you.
Now i have learned to be clear and direct with you whenever i am telling you anything.
Sotellme , will you be assisting me with some cash . I really need to buy some personal provisions here to survive. Please tell me.
If you will assist me, then you have to send the money using western union money transfer with my names, Nina Johnson, addressed to Senegal.

Kisses

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:40 pm

....... same Minute

I will also want you to send some of your pics to me.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:40 pm

....... 2 min. later

Tell me what keep you happy and going.
I can see that you don't like romantic songs or even love greeting card.
Tell me what makes you happy,and your kind of diet /feeding.
I am trying to get adapted to your habits and way of life.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:17 pm

Hi dear xxxxxxx,
Good morning to you . I hope you and everyone of your family are good. Your sister and brother.
Thanks for reaching me and agreeing to assist .I'm most grateful to you.
Yes i understand the stress it takes to send money out from the USA.
Never mind, i have contacted a money exchange people over here who can use their agent over there in the USA to receive the money, and then i will go to their office here to collect the equivalent amount in local currency over here. They will only take a little charge for their service.
They make it easier for people to receive money over here from most part of the world.
I think it will be easy for you to send the money easily within the USA, without any problems.
If so, please use the name , TYECHIA FONTENOT, address Park Avenue, lot city, Louisiana, USA.

I don't know how much you will be sending to me, but when you send, please screenshot and attach forme the receipt from the western union, so that i will present to them over here and collect the equivalent here. This will be a great relief to me.Life without any money is a hell.But God is great. I am most grateful to know you and i hope and pray that we will achieve the very desire of out hearts.
Once again, andi so grateful to you and i am very sorry again if i have got you upset by any manner.
So much love to you .
Kisses.
Nina.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:49 pm

Sweety,
I am sending a copy of my ID card over here.
I don't know why you are using very offensive words for me.Telling me that i am trying to avoid sending my ID card from you as a trick.
What on earth should make me trick you.
I am requesting for your assistance. I have not lied to you about my condition. I am not either never forcing you to do against your will.
You indicated that you will not send money very easily out of the US. Then i gave you the contact of dollar changers who can receive the money on my behalf and send it to me over her.
If however you can send it directly to me over here with my names Nina Johnson, i will also be grateful. It depends which way will be easy for you to send without any problem.
I hope you can understand me now sweetie.
Kisses.
Nina.

.... was a long way till here but this crap I've expected .......

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:47 pm

Hi sweetie,
Good morning to you from here.
I hope you are good.
Since yesterday,i have been waiting to read from you.
I have sent to you a copy of my ID car over here as you requested.
Please kindly get in touch with me. I hope you will still be sending to money as you said you will. I really need your help, andi will be most grateful to you .
Please don't forget to send some of your pics to me as i requested from you earlier.
Kisses,

Nina.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:24 pm

.... one must have only Patience and wait ...... unhappy Mugu when you ask him if he's too daft to write "Senegal" correct in the ID-card and when you ask him if "Senagal" is also in Africa ..... I've tried to check but I can't see: I don't have a "ash" hole ... :cry:

You are fucking bastard and i am going to block you from sending mails to me this moment.
F**k you , you mother fncker. Go to hell and burn to ashes. Idiot. Ash hole bastard.

...... serious: this crap of ID-card was popular by Senegal-Scammer around 2008 as Refugee-Scams was on a heyday ..... as I've worked together with the UNHCR coz of this funny ID-cards to that time ..... from 2010 they've given out ID's which you can't forge and which look like a "Visa" ......

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:53 pm

Hello dear,
How have you been.
Please kindly stay in touch with me.
I have really missed you.

Return to “Black Females”