It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:28 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Joyce - joyceblessing962@gmail.com

African scammers posing as black women.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:12 pm

joyce666 Jun 29
how am doing pretty great and you?
how long have you been here and what are you looking for?
i am citizen of America but because of the virus i am in ghana now
Ale :mugu:

My goals and targets at life are to create a strong family with life time relationship, that's why I'm here. I want to provide the best for my becoming family. I would like to provide a loving respect for our family; I just want to see smiling faces wherever we go. I am looking for my soulmate, a partner, a Lover, someone to create a family with, someone to love, to be close to and have children. I see my family as an active creative out going family who is easy to get associated with - open minded and outgoing! I am looking for a real gentleman and for a confident leader, whose wish is to unite thoughts and aims with his lady. He knows how to respect himself and the others, he has goals to achieve, he dreams about having a family. I would like to have a decent conversation with you! Thank you, I will be waiting for your message.

joyce666
Email joyceblessing962@gmail.com
Gender Female
Looking for Male
Age 33 y.o.
Country Ghana
City greater accra
Here for Serious Relationship, Marriage
Marital status Single
Sexual Orientation Straight
Children I want children
Ethnicity Mixed
Religion Other
Body Type Average
Education Other
Occupation medical assistant
Description
Personal Description I am a tender and romantic woman. I wish to admit that I am a woman who knows exactly what she needs in her life and doesn't want to loose time in vain. I like to care about people who are close to me! I have a lot of love in my heart and I want to give it to someone.

IP Address Geolocation

41.215.173.11 is an IPv4 address owned by Airtel Ghana Limited and located in Accra (Osu Klottey), Ghana

avatar hangout shows a different person (adult model Eva Lovia): https://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewt ... 27#p624927
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:49 pm

joyce blessing

live:cid.dfdc72cb4e4d27c8

...... diff. Pic here: https://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewt ... 43#p624943

IP:: 240.210.186.220

SPECIAL-IPV4-FUTURE-USE-IANA-RESERVED
Internet Assigned Numbers Authority
OrgId: IANA
Address: 12025 Waterfront Drive
Address: Suite 300
City: Los Angeles
StateProv: CA
PostalCode: 90292
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Return to “Black Females”