It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:33 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Keisha Andrew - keishaandrew9@gmail.com

African scammers posing as black women.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:51 pm

keisha101
- ID: 254345
- 29 y/o female (1990 - August - 30)
- texas, USA
- English
- self employed
- Have 1 children

Description:
god fearing woman :D :D :D :D

hi how are you doing today?my name is keisha andrew,a mother of one,am 30 years old seeking for a serious relationship that could possibly lead to marriage if you are interested kindly message me on hangout via keishaandrew9@gmail.com thanks......

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Keisha Andrew - keishaandrew9@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:03 pm

hi xxxxxx am so glad to hear from you,my name is keisha andrew a single mother,am in my early 30s,seeking for a serious and a long term relationship that could possibly lead to marriage if i could find the man of my dreams,i live in the usa,i love travelling,swimming,singing,dancing,reading novels,watching movies,cooking alot,and hanging out with friends,i will be so glad if i can get to know you better,maybe we can exchange pictures and be friends first and see where things takes us from there,thanks for writing to me and hope to hear back from you soon........bye

...... IP shows Google
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:08 pm

...... 10 min. later

here are some of my pictures bryan and i hope you would like them....

106115026-1143099072722072-4493608573959637267-n.jpg

106359840-1215846578757354-2054489182327905602-n.jpg

106539911-887736331713018-685026252005676597-n.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:58 pm

ok xxxxxx am really happy am hearing from you,am a woman of simplicity,i like to go straight to the point,all am ever seeking for is love and true love only no fake story,what will really suit me most in life is finding that special one who will love and cherish me for who i am,i will really like to chat with you and get to know you better,but it won't be an easy task chatting from here so i will suggest we talk on hangout for easy and comfortable chatting i hope from there we can get to know each other better and see where this takes us from there,i don't know if you have hangout @{keishaandrew9@gmail.com} on your phone or laptop if not please you can get it downloaded on your device for easy communication,i really like your sense of humor and the way you write to me has portrait you to be a perfect gentle man and a man of honor and i would be glad if we can talk better and get to know each other well thanks

...... Hangout is canceled and I offered her a Meeting next Weekend

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:08 pm

..... her ass is going on Ice

Where do you live? if that`s how you would prefer it then it`s okay by me if you wanna meet in person but i really wanna get to know u better first before we could finally agree to meet in person

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:52 pm

of course i do live in the usa and i have absolutely nothing to hide from you am just worried i haven't gotten to know you well so the idea of meeting with you in person so quick i don't think is the best idea to me if am to meet someone whom i wanna be in a relationship with i think i need to get to know that person very well first and get to know the kind of person he is,what he likes and dislikes so i won't fu**k things when we are meeting in person,so i think we need to talk more and know things about ourselves and see if this can work out well between us before talking about meeting in person.

..... let's see how far I can go to provoke her until truth comes out :twisted: :twisted:

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:50 pm

She gave up after stubbornly declining to meet on the weekend. That shows that she's not in the USA

Return to “Black Females”