It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:52 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Jennifer Anderson, jenniferanderson1567@gmail.com 2nd pic set

African scammers posing as black women.
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:32 am

Hello dear

Thank you for your response and, in fact, I am very happy to read your mail. It's a pleasure to meet you, I hope everything is fine with you and how are you enjoying your day? As I told you before in my previous letter in the social network, my name is JENNIFER ANDERSON, born on February 26, 1990, a US military officer. United State currently in Libya on a mission. I really want to establish a true relationship that can lead to a business partner or something else.

Certainly, this is to let you know that we have 10 people who are going to leave here in the military zone from Libya to Senegal from now until two months, so we are authorized to use the mobile phone and communication by email. I decide to take this opportunity to get help, here is my phone number available +221709581121 for Now, I have decided to make a trade association with you, since I do not know how long we should remain. in the war zone.

My dear, I want you to know that the insurgents are attacking us every day and the car bombs. During one of our rescue missions we found a security box that contained a huge amount of money belonging to the revolutionaries, which I believe they use to buy weapons and ammunition, and all parties agreed that the money will be shared between us Of the total fund, my share was $ 6,700,000.00 (six million seven hundred thousand US dollars). I am seeking your help to evacuate my share of the money, which is $ 6,700,000 from here for you, to the extent that I can assure you that my own part will be in your care until I complete my service here. This is not stolen money, and there are no dangers involved.

My dear, I made solid arrangements with UNITED NATION DIPLOMAT who promised to deliver the fund to any of my destinations. I will compensate you with 30% of the total fund in the final conclusion of this project, while the remaining balance will be the investment capital of the mine in your country or elsewhere. An exciting appeal that I will make is to not discuss this matter with a third party, if you have reasons to reject this offer, destroy this email to avoid any leakage of this information and it will be dangerous for me based on my position here.

I have decided to contact you after my prayers and I believe that it will not betray my confidence or frustrate my dream. Although you may wonder why I reveal myself so quickly to you without a formal presentation, well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the real person who helps me receive and invest the fund.

Note: I do not know how long we will stay here and my destination since I have survived two bombings here, which prompted me to look for a reliable and trustworthy person to help me receive and invest the fund in their country, because I will be migrating to your home to invest and start a new life not as a soldier anymore.
I would like to send me an immediate response on this proposal. Your urgent response will be greatly appreciated.

I hope my explanation is very clear, but if you need further clarification, send your questions. Here are my attached images,

Best regard,
SGT, JENNIFER ANDERSON

Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2020

Image Image

find email address here too
see
https://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewt ... 93#p629493

Sponsor

Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor