It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:34 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Loveth Justin Baatin; <lovethjustin266@gmail.com>

African scammers posing as black women.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:00 pm

loveth2495, 24

loveth2495
Hello dear am very happy to come in contact with you, i would love to know you more, please send me your email address because I'm not use of coming online here always. Yours Loveth.

loveth2495
Thanks my dear, i will get back to you soon on your email.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:04 pm

My warm greetings to you dearest.
It is of great pleasure to be in contact with you in this atmosphere once again i have being hoping to hear from you ever since i wrote to you.
How is your precious life and health i hope you are fine and in perfect condition of health, please pardon my helplessness i have taken a decision of writing you due to my situation. I will like to start by explaining my self very clearly to you because i can not hide my feelings, in every through friendship, there is sincerity and open mind, I am a good hearten and open minded girl, i am fair in complexion, i am 172 cm tall, and 24 years of age, I have average body build, i speak English.

My name is Loveth Justin Baatin from Sudan the only child of my Late Father Mr. Justin Baatin, before the death of my father he was a merchant in petroleum, natural gas and land developing, my father was killed by rebel force militias known as the Janjawid who short him several times before he died he was being taking to a private hospital where he shortly died after 24 hours, at this time there was a civil war going on in my country Sudan in the southern Darfur region where i come from.

My great benefit from my father because he loved me so much when he was alive, My father also planed to take me to England to continue my high institution but death took away my beloved Daddy from me, Now due to the crisis in my country which drove me away from my country for my safety, i am now seeking refuge in Senegal here were things are very terrible, hopeless and hard for me, to eat twice a day is so hard for me due to the bad situation, but my greatest Loveth now is that my father deposited a reasonable amount of money in a bank in Senegal for me.

I am here with all the particulars of the fund here, and i have contacted the bank several times since i came to this country as a refugee but there answers was that they will not do anything with me due to my refugee status here in Senegal , and they suggested that i should look for a reliable trustee who will stand on my behalf so that they will do the transfer with the person on my behalf. i need your your help and good response which i know that the almighty God will touch you in your heart to render this unforgettable help to me, because life is very uncomfortable and very painful for me over here.

Please i can not call you because i do not have any phone of my own but if you want to speak with me you can call me through Reverend Priest Abion Zudi phone number 00221705593588, who is in care and guidance for refuges here in Dakar province, his name is Reverend Priest Abion, please when you call tell him that you want to speak with me Ms Loveth from Sudan and he will send for me and we discuss OK.
Thanks.
yours Loveth.

...... IP shows Google

my-p.jpg

my-p-2.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Loveth Justin Baatin; <lovethjustin266@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:19 pm

My dearest, How are you and your precious life and health, how is life and the weather by you, the weather is hot over here in the camp and there is rushing over here in the camp for food and water this is what i go through daily over here in the camp and it makes me to feel very sad and cry i need your help and i want to know if you are willing to help me with all sincerity in your heart.

I received your mail and understand all that you say and i want you to know that i really need your help a day over here in the camp for me is like a thousand years for me, i really need your help the suffering for me day after day here in the refugee camp is too much for me no proper feeding water and medical care. i really need your help and i want to know if you are willing to help me with all sincerity in your heart because i am a helpless girl now and i do not have anyone. I do not ever wish to go back to my country Sudan because it is not safe for me there because i have lost every of my family and relation and i do not want to continue living here in Senegal as a refugee i need your help.

My dearest i want you to know that i want to have a good relationship with you i want you to be my own the suffering for me here in the refugee camp is much for me i am always crying due to the pain i am passing through here day by day, i contacted you for a future progress because i know that when i have you as my partner and trustee, you will invest the money which my late father deposited for me in your business or any business you know in your country and it will bring good income to both of us. life is very uncomfortable for me over here, i wish i could travel over to meet you right now but i do not have any passport, i need your help.

My late father Mr. Justin Baatin deposited a reasonable amount $4.5 Million Dollars for me in one of the bank in here in Senegal i have contacted the bank to release the fund to me and even little of it to me but they said they can not release any amount to me because of my refugee status because the Senegal law do not permit a refugee to operate any account so the bank manager advised me to look for a reliable trustee who will stand for me so that they will transfer the fund into my trustee account on my behalf, so that is why i write you i want you to help me to stand for me as my trustee so that the bank will transfer the fund into your account on my behalf and after the transfer you will send me some money to prepare my travel papers and air ticket for my coming over to meet you in your country i have opened this matter to no one but you and i expect you to keep it secret between you and me. I was moved to you after my prayers and took a very strong decision before contacting you i know that God will touch your deepest heart to render this unforgettable help to me because i have no one now to help me.

I want to know if you going to help me with all sincerity in your heart, i have with me all the documents which the bank gave to my late father when he deposited the fund with my name i will forward you the deposit and contact details of the bank if you accept to help me with all sincerity in your heart, I am writing you this mail now in tears i need to hear from you soon.
Yours Loveth

Return to “Black Females”