It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:40 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Miss Anna Yvette Koffi- annakoffi2002@hotmail.fr, itaiofeose@outlook.com

African scammers posing as black women.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Apr 24, 2021 9:12 pm

Back from 2015; autopruned, so I just start anew ;)

itai02 Apr 19
Greetings dear, I am Miss Anna Yvette Koffi, from Abidjan, Ivory Coast, west Africa, I am 25 years old single no kids and I leave on campus, I hope to become a medical doctor in future by the grace of God, although not easy but I know with God everything is possible, I can read and write French and English, I like golf and I will like to read from you to know you better, I will really appreciate it if you can be gentle enough to write me through my email address Because I am not always here or you can drop for me your email contacts. (annakoffi2002@hotmail.fr)
Anna

itai02
Email itaiofeose@outlook.com
Gender Female
Looking for Male
Age 27 y.o.
Country Cote D Ivoire
City abidjan
Here for Serious Relationship
Marital status Single
Sexual Orientation Straight
Children I don't have children
Ethnicity Black
Religion Christian
Body Type Slim
Education Student
Occupation Student

IP Address Geolocation
154.68.5.157 or wimax-154.68.5.157.aviso.ci is an IPv4 address owned by Orange Cote D'ivoire and located in Abobo, Ivory Coast
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Miss Anna Yvette Koffi- annakoffi2002@hotmail.fr, itaiofeose@outlook.com

Postby IceFM » Sun Apr 25, 2021 3:37 pm

.... 16.04.2015 .... its Thread 87464 ... both Email addresses give Hits in Skype but without Pics
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Miss Anna Yvette Koffi- annakoffi2002@hotmail.fr, itaiofeose@outlook.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Apr 18, 2022 8:48 am

itai02 Apr 15

Compliment of the seasons, I hope everything is okay with you. I am very Happy to meet you here and I hope we could be more friends, I will like to know you better, although I will not see you as a total stranger anymore, but more than friends, as you know, it takes just a day to know someone and not many days, but just a day either through correspondence or physical, however, I am Miss Anna Yvette Koffi, 26 years old single no kids, a medical student in the university and I hope to become a medical doctor in future by the grace of God, I can read and write in French and English, I love playing golf and you? I will like to read from you to know you better.I will really appreciate it if you can be gentle enough again to write me back as I hope to read from you again. Thanks once again.(annakoffi2002@hotmail.fr)
Anna

IP Address Geolocation
154.68.5.123 or wimax-154.68.5.123.aviso.ci is an IPv4 address owned by Orange Cote D'ivoire and located in Abidjan, Ivory Coast
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Miss Anna Yvette Koffi - itaiofeose@outlook.com, annakoffi2002@hotmail.fr

Postby Myra » Wed Apr 20, 2022 10:51 am

Skype name
Itai Ofeose

Skype name
Anna Aka Koffi

Return to “Black Females”