It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:05 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Aaren Ib Coulibaly - missaaren24@gmail.com

African scammers posing as black women.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Sep 10, 2021 10:55 pm

Dear,

Consider my mail even though this might be a nuisance to you; most definitely you might have received similar messages of my kind on regular bases.

I am Miss Aaren Ib Coulibaly (24yrs),daughter to Late Chief I.B Coulibaly of ivory coast

You can read more about my father in the link below:

(.theguardian.com/world/2011/apr/28/ivory-coast-renegade-warlord-ibrahim-coulibaly).

He deposited (fund) in my name in South Africa before his death due to my young age then, ($7.5 Million to be exact).

I have contacted the bank to clear the deposit but the head of the Bank’s international wire-transfer manager told me that my late father placed an instruction on the deposited fund that i must present a foreign Trustee who will help me for investment of the fund, just due to my young age as at the time of the deposit.

I am looking for a reliable person that can help me transfer this (fund) out from South Africa since my step mother is trying to take all i am supposed to inherit.

If you can help me, then contact me for details.

My humble regards

Aaren
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Aaren Ib Coulibaly - missaaren24@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:22 pm

Dearest,

I know you might be saying something like this since we do not know each other coupled with what is going on around the Internet lately mostly from Africa even though I am from there, I was just looking for someone to assist me do this and help me invest in their country since I don’t wish to return to my country at the moment till further notice.

The truth of the matter is that i got your email in my desperate search in a directory,and can't really place the name of the site at the moment.

Please know that there is always a first time for everything, the only promise I am giving is that you will not regret helping me.

A wise man once said that “the cave we fear to enter many at times holds the treasure we have long been seeking."

I repeat it’s quite legitimate but if you don’t feel comfortable assisting me to proceed in this then you can as well follow your instinct.

Waiting to hear from you.

Attached is what I am able to present to you for further identification.

Regards

Aaren

...... IP shows Google
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2021 04:52:17 +0200

AAREN-01.png

AAREN-02.png

ASYLUM.png
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Return to “Black Females”