It is currently Sun Nov 29, 2020 4:55 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

faithmabuo@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as black women.
bonez7
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: faithmabuo@yahoo.com/favour_sharondesmond@yahoo.com

Postby bonez7 » Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:55 pm

BOY THEY GO TO EXTREMES
Honey with love honest and trusth this is the story of my life in prison.
Inbox
x

favour sharondesmond favour sharondesmond <favour_sharondesmond@yahoo.com>
reply-to: favour sharondesmond <favour_sharondesmond@yahoo.com>

to me
With Due Respect Respond To Me Back.

Hopeful all is well with you? l am very happy to received your mail once again knowing that everybody in your family is doing perfectly well,Dear i know you will be surprise to receive this my prison live story, please do not be surprise for exposing my personal secret to you without knowing you in person before, and do not get me wrong for contacting you,i am the only daughter and the only child of late Mr. Kerry Desmond,My late father was the Director of Gold exportation in Benin Republic,l am national from the Banju of nice Gambian but I was born and raise up here in Benin Republic Africa,but at the present i am staying in the prison of Benin Republic,Please help a little girl prisoner like me,God Almighty will reward you more abundantly, you will never never regret in helping me out of this my today problem,

l am really suffering here in the prison of Benin Repubic,please come to my rescue base on humanity. Before the death of my late father and mother on 4th October 2015 on a car accident on our way to the lnternational Air Port,i am the only person that survived from the car accident we had on our way to the lnternational Air Port of Benin Republic,but l was sentenced 2 months for driving a car without having a driving llicence,High Court of Benin Republic said that driving a car without having a driving licence is against the law of there Benin Republic that is the reason why i was condenmed 2 months,For your information they doesn't allow us to use computer or phone,but i pleaded the director of this prison to secretly allow me to be using his office computer and phone,Could you imagine that this is 2 weeks i started pleading the prison director to allow me have access to his office computer,but he reused since that time till now he knows that i have
only 1 & half month left to go out was when he now called me advicing me not to allow anybody to notice that l am using his office computer and phone, l am staying in the woman's prison CH ROOM 13,

The prison director seriously warned me not to allow even though my best friend here in the prison to notice that I am receiving call from his office phone,because it is not allowed to access both phone and computer inside this prison,This is the Prison Director Tel number (+229-657-853-88) You are free to call me through director of the prison phone,if you call tell him that you want to speak with Miss Sharon Desmond and he will immediately send one of the prison warders to come and call me from our women prison room which is Block CH Room13 to answer your call.please try to call me so that i can be able to hear your voice,do not fail to call me because i still have more things to tell you on phone,Please listen to this very carefully and try to keep it secret to every body,do not allow anybody to hear this, because my life is in danger, i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone, i am afraid to lose my life and the money if people gets
to know about it,please listen very carefully,my late father deposited sum of (US $4,6.Million Dollars) in the Central Bank Of Kenya,and my late father used my name do the next of kin to the funds he deposited at the Kenya bank,

l am the next of kin,and I have contacted the bank to verify the method of the transfer with the bank director and he told me that they cannot release the money to me,unless I provide to the bank a trustee,because the wiil my late father wrote is that I have to get married before the bank can release the money to me,so due to my suffering here the bank decided I should provide to them a trustee who will take care of me and the money my late father deposited in their bank,The worst part of my story is that my late parent never introduce me to any of my relatives,because I have not visited Gambian before, I don’t know my relatives of which there is no way i can go back to our Gambian country since i don't know anybody there,I cannot wait because I have not been going to school any longer due to the death of my late parents, my condition here in the prison is very bad, I am really suffering here since i lost my parent, I beg you in the name of Almighty
God to help me out of this bad condition which i am into, please...Almighty God will Bless you as you sincerely help an orphan little girl like me who is suffering here in the prison after losing all my parent in a car accident,

I hope you will not betray the trust I have on you? Because this money is my only hope in life since i have lost all my parent,i promise to come to your country as soon as the transfer is made into your country bank account,or you can come down here in order for us to travel together to your country after my next month releasing,you will also help me to relocate over there in your country to continue my education,you will also help me invest my late father's money in a business since i am too little to handle all my late father's money,you will help me invest my late father's money in any good business of your choice there in your country, You will be taking care of me from the profit you make from the business which you will use to sponsor me to the university, I can assure you there is no any risk involve, the money is an inheritance from my late father I also secured the statement of account with me,when I receive your return message,I will send you
the full details about me.i will also send you all the full details of my late father's bank so that you can contact them by yourself in order to advice them how to transfer us my late father's money into your country bank account,

l am exposing my secret to you was due to the trust and love i have developed in you after receiving your reply from the massage i sent to you,though we have not met in person.but i believed we will meet after next month they will release me,please I like honest,understanding and God fearing people.l am attaching you my pictures for to know me,please i will also like to see some of your own picture.try to send me your pictures when replying back to this my massage,I will like to know more about you your name and address in full.Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said because i still have a lot to tell you.do not fail to call me after reading this my prison live story,l am waiting to receive your answer and your call,Thanks and Remained Blessed in our good Lord Jesus Christ Amen, Have a nice day and think about this my prison situation in Benin Republic, please am waiting to hear back from you soonest. Best wishes to you my Dear, From Yours
Forever And Ever God Sent Miss Sharon Desmond,

ANYONE WHO HAD 4.6 MILLION DOLLARS I DON'T THINK THEIR THE TYPE TO GO TO PRISON FOR NOT HAVING A DRIVERS LICENSE :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
MAN THATS A COOL PRISON IF YOU CAN USE COMPUTERS AND TELEPHONES

Re: faithmabuo@yahoo.com/favour_sharondesmond@yahoo.com

Sponsor

Sponsor

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Chuks - favour_sharondesmond@yahoo.com

Postby Igulinka » Fri Dec 25, 2015 5:37 am

tagged.com/profile.html?view=mini&uid=6024829786
favour G

THE :mugu: at Tagged
tagged.com/profile.html?view=mini&uid=5997469031
Chuks

Languages: English
Ethnicity: Black, Native American :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

ImageImageImage

Phone number +229-65785388 Benin
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: faithmabuo@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:06 pm

..... romlove.com/user/16275

..... justfreedate.com/member_aaidababy.html

..... couchsurfing.com/people/aaidababydeng

..... cloudromance.com/aaidababy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Cecilia Uda; <ceciliauda@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:57 pm

..... from C

ceciliamiss

23 / Female / Straight, Living in 12 de Octubre, Buenos Aires, Argentina.

About Me
Hello am cecilia uda, searching a good ma with good sence of humore and understanding person.Hello am cecilia uda, searching a good ma with good sence of humore and understanding person.Hello am cecilia uda, searching a good ma with good sence of humore and understanding person.Hello am cecilia uda, searching a good ma with good sence of humore and understanding person.Hello am cecilia uda, searching a good ma with good sence of humore and understanding person.Hello am cecilia uda, searching a good ma with good sence of humore and understanding person.Hello am cecilia uda, searching a good ma with good sence of humore and understanding person.Hello am cecilia uda, searching a good ma with good sence of humore and understanding person.Hello am cecilia uda, searching a good ma with good sence of humore and understanding person.Hello am cecilia uda, searching a good ma with good sence of humore and understanding person.

Hello , Am cecilia uda , i saw your profile today i like , mail me with my email( ceciliauda @ yahoo.c o m ) i have an impotant issue i will
like to share with you .
2016-02-10 16:43:37

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Cecilia Uda, ceciliauda@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:42 pm

waydate
ceciliamiss
- 24 y/o woman
- from Ilomantsi, Finland, Finland
- Danish, Burmese, Arabic
- seeking a man from 19 to 29 y/o

Name CECILIA
Sex woman
Children 0
Want children Yes
Date of birth 1991 March 05
Ethnicity Middle Eastern
Marital status Single
Education High School graduate
Occupation Student
Income $10,000/year and less

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:05 pm

cecilia uda Hi, my dear

How are you doing today, I am cecilia uda i saw your profile today - i like it, then i decided to contact you for going into deep rellastionship between me and you you, if you fill the same way kindlly get back to me with my Email address Via (ceciliauda @ yahoo . c om) so that i will send my
picture for you ok, and tell you more about me,am hoping to read your
mail in my mail box soon, (ceciliauda @ yahoo . com)

/ CECILIAUDA AT YAHOO DOT COM /

lives in Skaka, Afghanistan
look2cam.com/profile-3534/comment-id_3164/

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:08 pm

on bangme
user name cecilialove

Hello,Dear my name is miss cecilia uda. i like your profile, i will like to get acquainted with You if you don't mind please mail me with my Email via./ceciliauda @ yahoo. co m/, i have something important to share with You, i hope to communicate with you soon. Cecilia. / ceciliauda @ yahoo. com/

/ CECILIAUDA @ YA H O O . C OM /

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:14 pm

also on amistate.com

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

faithben24@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:08 am

confirio.com/id/789206
Faithbens
match
25 / Female / Straight / Single
Offline. Last online Yesterday, at 8:48 pm
Joined November 17, 2014. Living in Monrovia, Bong, Liberia.
m a nice looking girl looking for a nice man. I m a nice looking girl looking for a nice man. I m a nice looking girl looking for a nice man. I m a nice looking girl looking for a nice man. I m a nice looking girl looking for a nice man.

Frankbens How are you i m faith by name i will like to know you send email to my email faithben24@yahoo.com i will send you my nice picture and tell you more about me thanks have a nice day.

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Soline Zandas, solinezandas9@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:43 am

SMH
soline
- 25 y/o female
- new york, USA
- ID: 97139
I'd describe myself as: I am a person who looks beyond what may be the obvious. Character is worth more than flashiness. I am a person who appreciates honesty and a great sense of humor. I love to laugh and to enjoy the simple things in life. I would appreciate a person who has a good sense of who he is and a sense of direction about where he wants to be. I can appreciate a man who sees a woman as a friend and a partner..

Hello!!!
Good morning.
I apologized for this disturbances.
My name is soline zandas.
Could you Please, reply to me.
( solinezandas9@hotma il.com
Napoleon Bonaparte

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Amira Williams - amirawilliams47@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:01 am

Z; amira
24, Alma, Kansas, United States
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 24‑99, in Mexico.

Hello, dear
my name is Amira, taking into account your profile and became interested in knowing that I would have a good friendship with you, please contact me through my e-mail, which is (amirawilliams47@gmail.com), so that I can send my picture and tell you more about me!

.. facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008800715416
Amira Williams

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Sheisme2rc ;

Postby jaga » Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:06 am

clones;
.. truelove.re/users1/sheisme2rc
Sheisme2rc
I am a woman, 26 years old
My name: Sheisme2rc
Birthday: 1989-10-10
Relation type: Long term or marriage
My country: United States
State: New Jersey
My city: Fair Haven
seeking a man age from 20 till 99

My race: Black / African descent
My marital status: Single
My living situation: Live with roommate(s)
My job: Doctor
My education: Some college
My speciality: Bussiness Administration
Engineering Law Social Sciences

About me:
i am a young beautiful never married girl searching for true love from a man.

.. sn.linkedin.com/in/sandra-frank-bb24a3a2
Sandra Frank
Senegal / student

About me
your my loveyour my loveyour my loveyour my loveyour my loveyour my loveyour my loveyour
my loveyour my loveyour my loveyour my loveyour my loveyour my loveyour my loveyour my

.. badoo.com/profile/01200799334
Prisca , 28
Arusha, Tanzania, Tanzania
I want to meet new friends
Stan: I am a single girl
Orientation: Straight
pics (2) Image

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

solinezandas1@gmail.com & solinezandas9@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat May 21, 2016 10:59 am

SMH
ID: 97139
soline
25 y/o female
new york, USA

I'd describe myself as: I am a person who looks beyond what may be the obvious. Character is worth more than flashiness. I am a person who appreciates honesty and a great sense of humor. I love to laugh and to enjoy the simple things in life. I would appreciate a person who has a good sense of who he is and a sense of direction about where he wants to be. I can appreciate a man who sees a woman as a friend and a partner..

Hello!!!
Good morning.
I apologized for this disturbances.
My name is soline zandas.
Could you Please, reply to me.
( solinezandas1@gmail .com )'
Napoleon Bonaparte

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

gftdk1@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:12 pm

janelove

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Friendship
State, City: New York
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Religion: Christian
Education: A-level / High School

Personal Description:

I ama good looking young girl transparent and humble out going and lovely

myLoc managed IT AG
Am Gatherhof 44
Duesseldorf
GERMANY

...... in Zorpia

I am looking for anything with a man aged 35 90, in Singapore

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

gftdk1@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:35 pm

.... Profile pic from tonight

Return to “Black Females”