It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:23 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Rita Odo; <ritaodo800@yahoo.com>

African scammers posing as black women.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:46 pm

From RS-Blog...

http://www.romancescam.com/blog/blog-bid-5153" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

ritaodo800@yahoo.com
Username ritababy80
User name lovebaby210
Birthday May/05/1985
Gender Female
Orientation Bisexual
Country United States
States/Province New York
Email ritaodo800@yahoo.com
Phone +39258874669
ZIP 10001
City ohio
IP 196.207.234.8

My dearest one
I am more than happy when i saw your mail.How was your day?,Mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Miss rita odo from Rwanda in Africa,5.7ft tall, fair in complexion,(never married before) and presently i am residing in the refugee
camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country I am single.

I doing my second year degree course as a medical student in university of rwanda,before the war started.
I am the daughter of Dr. odo Felix, My father was the chief personal adviser and cabinet minster to the former head of state in Rwanda my country before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him alongside with my mother and my relatives, It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am living now, as a refugee(United nation Refugee camp).
Please I will like to know more about you , what you are doing presently.

Your likes and dislikes .
Really i hope you are the type of man i am looking for.
I will tell you more about myself in my next mail,
Waiting for your reply.
God bless you
yours
rita

Received: from [41.208.167.176] by web112202.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP;

BAS3
SONATEL
Mody Ndiaye
SOCIETE NATIONALES DES TELECOMMUNICATIONS
Sonatel
Dakar
Senegal

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

scamfighter
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Sophia Tutu; sophia.tutu@yahoo.com

Postby scamfighter » Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:36 pm

Received: from [41.214.33.46] by web111613.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP;
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/5.4.17 YahooMailWebService/0.7.289.15

= netname: SN-SONATEL-20080326
descr: SONATEL Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal

organisation: ORG-SNDT1-AFRINIC
org-name: SONATEL Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal
org-type: LIR
address: Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal
address: 6 Rue Wagane
address: Diouf
address: BP 69 Dakar
address: Dakar
e-mail: modyndiaye@sentoo.sn
phone: +221 869 9715

person: Alpha Mbodj
nic-hdl: AM2490-AFRINIC
address: Sonatel
address: Direction des Reseaux
address: 6 Rue Wagane DIOUF
address: BP 69 Dakar
address: SENEGAL
address: Dakar
address: Senegal
e-mail: alpha.mbodj@orange-sonatel.com

Dearest,
How are you and how was your night over there in your country?i believe that you
had a lovely night and that the arthmosphere over there in your country
is very nice today? Mine was a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal.

My full name is Miss Sophia Tutu, i am (23yrs) but age doesn't matter in a real
relationship,so i am confortable with your age,I am from Rwanda in East Africa,
5ft.4 tall, fair in complexion, single,(never married) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

My late father DR.DOMINIC.U.TUTU.He was the managing director of
TUTU''S COCOA INDUSTRIES (Ltd) in KIGALI (the capital city of RWANDA,my
country) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed
my mother and my father in cold blood.It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to this country, SENEGAL where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Revrend father's care and i am using his computer to send these message to you.

I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.

Attached here is my picture.
Hoping to hear from you soonest
Yours forever,
Sopia

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Rita Odo; <ritaodo800@yahoo.com>

Postby hunter_hunted » Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:43 pm

from the 390 scammers:

Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 03:34:11 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: MY LOVE I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU.
Received: from [41.208.167.66] dakar, senegal.

My dearest one
I am more than happy when i saw your mail.How was your day?,Mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Miss rita odo from Rwanda in Africa,5.7ft tall, fair in complexion,(never married before) and presently i am residing in the refugee
camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country I am single.

I doing my second year degree course as a medical student in university of rwanda,before the war started.
I am the daughter of Dr. odo Felix, My father was the chief personal adviser and cabinet minster to the former head of state in Rwanda my country before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him alongside with my mother and my relatives, It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am living now, as a refugee(United nation Refugee camp).
Please I will like to know more about you , what you are doing presently.

Your likes and dislikes .
Really i hope you are the type of man i am looking for.
I will tell you more about myself in my next mail,
Waiting for your reply.
God bless you
yours
rita

Ateh Malkuth ve-Geburah ve-Gedulah le-Olam Amen...

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

abigarloti@yahoo.com

Postby hunter_hunted » Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:49 pm

ABIGARL OTI:

From the 390 scammers

Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 07:31:00 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: MY DEAR I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU
Received: from [41.208.132.60] dakar, senegal.

Dearest One.
I am more than happy when i saw your mail.How was your day?,Mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal.My name is Abigarl oti from liberia,in Central Africa,5.7ft tall,dark in complexion,23 years old (never married before) and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.

My late father Dr.Simon Oti was the managing director of Oti and family industry (Ltd) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am living now.I would like to know more about you.

Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attached here is my picture and I will send another picture in my next mail

I will also like to see your picture.
bye have a nice day
Yours in love
abigarl

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Favour Tutu; <favour.tutu@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:41 pm

From "Scammers submitted by seasoned baiters"- Massmail list:

Dearest,
How are you and how was your night over there in your country?i believe that you
had a lovely night and that the arthmosphere over there in your country
is very nice today? Mine was a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal.

My full name is Miss Favour Tutu, i am (23yrs) but age doesn't matter in a real
relationship,so i am confortable with your age,I am from Rwanda in East Africa,
5ft.4 tall, chocolet in complexion, single,(never married) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

My late father DR.DOMINIC.U.TUTU.He was the managing director of
TUTU''S COCOA INDUSTRIES (Ltd) in KIGALI (the capital city of RWANDA,my
country) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed
my mother and my father in cold blood.It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to this country, SENEGAL where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Revrend father's care and i am using his computer to send these message to you.

I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.

Attached here is my picture.
Yours forever,
Favour.

Received: from [41.214.32.83] by web111614.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP;

SN-SONATEL-20080326
SONATEL Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal
Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal
6 Rue Wagane
Diouf
BP 69 Dakar
Dakar
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Sophia Tutu; sophia.tutu@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:48 pm

My Dearest,
How are you doing? I hope that you are fine.I am more than happy in your respond to my email and very happy to write to you once again. Honestly my condition in this refugee camp is quite unbearable and i am sick and tired of staying here any longer, It's just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out from here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to because all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war, the only person i have now is (REV.MATHEW FRANK) who is the pastor of the (Christ The King Church) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am living in the women's hostel because the camp has two hostels, one for men the other for women.
The Pastor's Tel number is (+221-77 300 94 22) if you call tell him that you want to speak with me (Favour Tutu,Hostel Room 14) and he will send for me in the hostel, As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies but not in Senegal or Rwanda because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.
Please listen to this(it's a secret please)and I wish to share it with you in confidence that before the incident took place, there was a certain amount of money totaling $9.7 Million USD ( nine million seven hundred thousand US dollars),which my late father deposited in one of the leading bank out of my country which i am the next of kin before he met his untimely death which claim the life of all my family.

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you will send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over there to meet with you.I kept this secret to my self ever since the death of my parents. So in the light of above i will also like you to keep it to yourself and please don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it and when i will be there with you.
Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,Therefore, I shall give you the bank contact and other necessary informations in my next email if you will only promise me that you will not/never betray and disclosed this matter to anybody, because, this money is the only hope i have for survival on earth since I have lost my parents..Moreover I have the FUND DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE and his DEATH CERTIFICATE here with me which shall be used to claim the money from the bank and before I give you further information,I will like to know your data like,
1.Your full names
2.Your contact and residential address.
Take care of your self for me and i will be waiting to hear from you soonest. Thanks for being there for me with love and trust.

Yours ever,
Favour

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Sophia Tutu; sophia.tutu@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:49 pm

She machine-translated the initial script to me, rest same.
***********************************************++
IP: 41.214.32.83
Subject: so-8859-1?Q?Ich_gerne_mehr_darber_wissen_SIE?: 1.0

Liebste,
Wie geht es Ihnen und wie war die Nacht dort in Ihrem Land? Ich glaube, dass Sie
hatte eine schne Nacht, und dass die arthmosphere dort in Ihrem Land

ist sehr schn heute? Mine war ein bisschen kalt hier in Dakar Senegal.

Mein vollstndiger Name ist Miss Gunst Tutu, ich bin (23yrs), aber Alter spielt keine Rolle, in einem realen
Beziehung, so dass ich am confortable mit Ihrem Alter, ich bin aus Ruanda in Ostafrika,
5ft.4 gro, chocolet in Teint, Einzel-, (nicht verheiratet) und ich binderzeit mit Wohnsitz hier in Dakar als Folge des Brgerkriegs wurdegekmpft, dass in meinem Land vor einigen Jahren.

Mein verstorbener Vater DR.DOMINIC.U.TUTU.He wurde der Geschftsfhrer von
TUTU''S COCOA INDUSTRIES (Ltd) in Kigali (der Hauptstadt von Ruanda, meine
Land) vor den Rebellen angegriffen unser Haus ein am frhen Morgen und gettet

meine Mutter und mein Vater in kaltem blood.It war mir nur, dass noch.

IP: 213.154.88.158
Subject: MY DEAR AM MISSING YOU
: 1.0

My dear how are you for me over in your country, i hope the atmostphere is good over there, if so thanks be to GOD almighty, so my dear as you are asking me if am still interested to transfer my late father's money into your account, oh! my dear have you ever see where prisoner refuse to have freedom? so i need to be free soon my dear please help me contact the bank or if you have contacted them i will like to know your disscusion with then or in case if have forgot their contact, below are their contact, but don't contact them today being saturday all your contact with them should be on monday, but i will like you to write me because am missing you.
Dr. Gary Hoffman,Director - Transfer Officer,
Barclays Bank Plc,
1 Churhill Place London,United Kingdon,
London .Email:--- (bankbarclaysofuk@mail2uk.com)Tel: --- (0044 7031 832 858)
Name of Depositor: DR. Dominic Ube TutuName of Next of Kin: Miss Favour Tutu.Amount Deposited: US$ 9,700,000.00.Account Ref No. 110/333566996.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

yakan191@yahoo.com

Postby hunter_hunted » Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:30 pm

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 3&p=118842 (Link no longer exists)

Received: from [41.207.162.4] togo
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 00:26:13 -0800 (PST)

Dearest,

Thank you for your mail. I am very happy for your reply. Meanwhile , I want to tell you about myself. I have not been to your country before but I will like to come there by special grace of God,I am an orphan from Sudan.

I lost all members of my family in the on going civil war in my country. Let this not worry you or dismay.
I am 25 years of age and single and never married before.

Now,about my family,In 2 May 2008 my late father and my mother was killed with at least 21 other people in a plane,my late father service as senior presidential adviser, my late father Dr.Justin Yak was the formal presidential adviser before the death of my beloved father.

In-case you want know more about my family,you can read it below in BBC NEWS below :
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7380412.stm

I was able to escape to the West African States called Lome Capital of TOGO, where I am now leaving under United nation refugee camp attached with Roman catholic church here in Northern,114 Rue Kouenou,Beniglato, from the capital Lome Togo.

I am seeking help from a God fearing man and trustworthy person who will either have me as his wife or daughter and take control of the sum of US$3.8 Million my father deposited with a bank in LOME TOGO for investment and to enable me finish my university education and relocate and start a new life.

If you consider yourself very sincere and trusted, please reply me so that I can give you more information on this.

Meanwhile for agreeing to help me I will give you 20% of US$3,800,000.00.
Although you are going to manage the entire money for any good investment in your country since I do not know anything about business.

Here are my picture for you to see if I am ok for you but for you, you may be that man I will always like to meet.

I will appreciate your urgent respond indicating your willingness to handle this transaction perfectly,above all,kindly keep within you till everything is finally settle.

Bye and have a wonderful stay

Anthonia..

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

joy godwill <joy_godwill@hotmail.fr>

Postby hunter_hunted » Mon May 31, 2010 9:16 pm

X-Originating-IP: [41.214.64.155]

My Dearest One.
I am more than happy when i saw your mail.
How was your day?,Mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal.
My name is Joy Godwill from Ivory Coast in West Africa,5.7ft tall,
dark in complexion,23years old (never married before) and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.

My late fathearest One I amer Dr williams Godwill was the managing director of Godwill industry (Ltd) and he was the personal advicer to the former head of state (Late Dr Robert Guei) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am living now.I would like to know more about you.

Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next
Attached here is my picture and I will send another picture in my nextmail.

I will also like to see your picture.
Joy

with the same picture already posted above... :cool:

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

joy_godwill@hotmail.fr

Postby hunter_hunted » Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:11 am

Darest One.
I am very very happy to see your reply to my mail .
How are your today? How was the night, hope fine?
Mine is a little bit Cold over here in Dakar Senegal. In this camp were we are not allowed to go out of the camp It's just like one staying in the prison and i hope by God's grace i will come out here soon.
I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Reverend John , who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the camp,he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastor's Tel number is (+221-777581387) When you call tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel.
As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilledge to any thing be it money or whatever
because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the traggic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.
Listen to this i have my late father's deposit of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading
bank in europe which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $6.5M (Six Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars).

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.
I kept this secret to people in this camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.because i am afraid to loose this money if they gets to know about it. So, in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hard working.
My favourite language is english but our language is french but i speak english very fluently.
Mean while i will like you to call me when you have chance, Because i have a lot to tell you..Have a nice day and think about me.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Yours forever friend

Miss Joy Godwill

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hunter_hunted » Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:24 pm

My Dearest.

Thanks for your next mail and i will like to received your full contact information, Because i want to start to transfer some of my money into your account pending my arrival to come over in your country to resume my studies.

Also this is Reverend telephone number, Incas if you want to call me just use this number it belongs to our Rev. here, his name is Rev.John and his number is (+221-777581387) ,just call and tell him that you want to speak with me.
Here in Senegal Refuge Camp,is like someone staying in the prison, and i don`t want to continue like this, once the bank start up the transfer process i will start up too for my arrangement to meet you face to face.

My intention is to have a good future, and a good living in your country after the transfer. I believe in my heart that your help to me will bring something good to you, and i assure you that if God will use you to help me out of this situation, i will never forget you in my life and with what you have said in your mail to me i now have the confidence to go ahead with you.

Bellow here is the contact of the bank where my money is deposited.
The contact informations of the bank is as follows,
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC LONDON
Email addresses are rbs@inmail.at
The name of the transfer officer is Mr. Philip Hampton, His private email is (
PhilipHamptonrbs@mail.com)
Telephone numbers +44-7031850355 or +44-7031869016
Office Fax number ..............(+447031804768)
My Father's Account Number is BLB745008901546/QB/91/A.

Contact them now on how to transfer the 6.5 Million US Dollars deposited by my late father Dr Williams Godwill of which i am the next of kin Miss Joy
My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promised to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since iam still too young to manage it.
As i told you before,this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible.

Please make sure that you contact the Bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my travelling Documents to meet with you in your country. Please do your best to make sure that you make contact with the bank, i will advice you to call them on their telephone number and at the same time send an email to them for them to know our seriousness, what ever you discuss with them, Get back to me so that i will be knowing what is happening.

My prayer is for God to grant me my pussuance and by the grace of God he will surely see us through.Please once again keep it only for yourself, for my safty and security reasons.

The most important thing is to make sure that you make contact with the bank let us hear from them before anyother thing will be done.Go ahead and call or mail them. I will be expecting to hear from you and responce from the Bank soon.

As soon as you recieved this fund in your account you will send to me some money from there which i will use to come and meet you in your country for future investment and i will also continue my education under your care while you manage the investment. Please take good care, and put me in your daily prayers,God bless you.

Please send your contact for easy communication i will be waiting to hear from you soon so that every thing will start itself as soon as you contact them try to send the an email now so that tomorrow morning they will reply you..

Love and Kisses.
Best regard
From Miss Joy..

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hunter_hunted » Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:42 pm

Honey Good afternoon
how are you today hope all is well with you over there if so thanks be to God.
honey am very sorry for not to write you intime is becuase we dont have some problem with the light that was why.
honey i dont have any money to scan my id to you if you really want to help me please go on and help ok.
i love you so much kiss

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Rita Odo; <ritaodo800@yahoo.com>

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:28 am

IP: 41.214.111.198
Subject: Hello My Dear,Lets Build A Favorable Good Relationship For Each Other!

Hello My Dear one!

IP: 41.208.163.169
Subject: Greetings From Lorita

Hello Dear,
Itis so nice to hear you back,How are you and your family memberstogether with all that matters to your life?i hope everybody is fine, Iam very glad that we became interested in each other. I will trymy utmost to make our correspondence interesting and honestlikeIsaid before my name is Lorita Amadu,a citizen of Somalia in EastAfrica,i am 23 yrs old, single never married,and presently i amresiding in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of thecivil war that was fought in my country,my father was Late Mr.FalliAmadu,a prominent and successful oil business man,My parent was killedby the rebels during the war in my country.It was only me that is alivenow and I managed to escaped to Senegal,through the help of (UNICEF)and red cross and i am now registered with the united nation highcommission for refugees Dakar Office here in Senegal.
Buthere is not so good to me,because I have not experience such a lifebefore and i pray to come out from here very soon to start a normallife again,and also go back to my studies.And I believe that it isimportant we get to know each other better for trust and confidencewhich is necessary in any good and lasting relationship built on truthand real love.I love reading and spots and like to visit parks andgarden to be close to nature. I love children too and will like to havechildren when i get married.
Ichoose to come to Senegal because i came once to Dakar Senegal with mylate father because he was in oil business. I will tell you more aboutmy family and everything about me when i am sure who you are and that ican trust you with my life as true friend and guardian, Down here is mypicture I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Please sendyour own picture in your next reply.Hoping to hear from you soonest!Yours forever.Lorita

Tel: +221768521006

My Dear,
howare you today, l hope you are fine. as for me,My day is very boringover here in Dakar Senegal. In this camp we find it hard to go outbecause we are Hello ot allowed to do so, its just like one staying in theprison and l hope by God's grace l will come out this soon. I don'thave any relatives now that i can go to, all my relatives ran away inthe middle of the war,and the only person i have now is Rev.MichealSailas who is the Reverend father of the (St'John Catholic Church )here in the camp he has been very good to me since l came to thiscamp, but meanwhile, l am not living with him rather l live in thewomen's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the otherfor women. The Pastor's Tel number is (+221-768521006) if you call,tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in thehostel.Asa refugee, i don't have any right or privilege to any thing pertainingmoney or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I wantto go back to my studies because i only attended my first year beforethe tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now tookplace. dear, please l would like you to know that l have my latefather's deposit certificate and death certificate here with me which lwill like to send to you to assist me,because when he was alive hedeposited some amount of money in the Bank which he used my name as thenext of kin. The amount in question is Dollars).
Sol will like you to assist me transfer this money to your account andfrom it you will send some money for me to get my traveling documentsand air ticket to come over to meet with you. I can't withdraw themoney my self due to my refugee statues here in this country which doesnot permit me to, rather the money can't be transferred in Senegalwhere i am in refugee statues. I want you to send me your contactinformation's such as your
Names ........................................Address ........................................Telephone ........................................

Ihave got in touch with the bank and made them to know about my plansto withdraw this money, l also got them aware of the death of my fatherand they have acknowledged it with all there confirmation. However,they advise me to get in touch with a very responsible person who willstand on my behalf and my trustee as regards to this money since l ampresently of refugee status over here and wouldn't be permitted tohandle this amount of money, they also let me know about the bond whichthey signed wi.

IP: 41.208.132.163
Subject: DEAR THIS IS THE BANK CONTACT I WANT YOU TO CONTACT THEM IMMEDIATELY AND KNOW WHAT THEY NEED FOR THE TRANSFER OF THE MONEY AND GET BACK TO ME.

My DearHow are you today,hope all iswell with you, dear i want to thanks for all your effort and lovetowards me, you have given me hope and i will also like to see you faceto face,Please i have not told anyoneexcept you and the Revrend about the existence of this money and i willlike you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is(MONEY) all eyes will be on it,please contact the bank i have alreadytell the bank about you so they are waiting for you to cotact the ok.
Remember i trust you that iswhy i am giving you all this informations,i will like to hear yourvoice please,just call the Rev and tell him that you want to speak withme, he will tell you the actual time you call again and he will sendfor me immediately.His office phone no (++221-768521006)
I have informed the bankabout my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me isto look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to myrefugee status and the laws of this country.You will have 15% of thetotal money for helping me and the remaining money will be managed byyou in any business of your choice while i go back to my studies. Inthis regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with thisinformation below,tell them that you are my foreign partner and thatyou want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my US$3.8million Dollars deposited by my late father which i am the next of kinto your account in your.ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC:Email Address:(royalbanksct@aol.com ) ( royalbanksctlandplc@24.com)
PHONE NUMBER +447031859254 +44-865616176

This is the account information of the fund.
Account Holder............Mr.Falli AmaduAccount number............07434830028911Amount been deposited............$3.8 Million.Swift Code.................78564/54Series.........................421537/4Next of kin ...............Miss Lorita Falli AmaduContact them now on how totransfer the US$3.8 million Dollars deposited .

Hello My Dearest,

How are you today?i hope you are fine.
My lovely husband,am happy that you have contacted the Royal Bank
concerning the funds,please immediately you receive any response from
them just let me know there requirement to transfer the money to your
account.

Yours in
lovely wife.
Lorita

concerning the funds,please immediately you receive any response from
them just let me know there requirement to transfer the money to your
account.

Hello My Darling.

how are you today and your work together with your health? hope all is well with you over there in your country.

Honey
am very happy to read your mail today and i want you to know that i
have 100%Free in my heart that is why i send you all my information for
you to help me out from this prison called camp, and again i will like
to see your pictures in your next mail please try to send me some of
your pictures for you to know that i
love you so much with all my heart and i will like to be with you as
soon as the bank transfer this money into your Bank account, then from there you will send me some money for my traveling documents to come over.

My
darling please try and carry my cross as your own wife that will surely
spend all her life with you as a good wife,i believe that you have the
heart and the zeal and love of helping me out as your wife,

Honey
please i plead you in the name of our lord Jesus Chris try to forward
me the bank mai which you have receive from them, because i wrote to
the bank manager and he told me that they have reply your mail since
Morning, please my sweetheart check your mailbox very well and get back
to me along with the bank mail you receive.

God will surly bless you for all your love and effort helpingng me out from here.

yours in love.

Wife Lorita

06-15-2010 at 12:57:45:

IP: 41.208.167.246
Subject: TRANSFER NOTIFICATION OF FUND DEPOSITED WITH THIS BANKING INSTITUTION BY MR.FALLI AMADU

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND61 Forrest Rd,Edinburgh, Midlothian,EH1 2QP, United Kingdom- 0131 226 6061Our Ref:RBS/BI/AB/301Tel: +447031855276 - +447031849348Fax: +448348653676Byfiatinvocation of decree 24 Articles sub Sections(A)&(C),we herebytoday been 16/6/2010,informing you of the trust deposit made into ourBank by Mr.Falli Amadu,a citizen of Somalia in a East Africa, with thenext of kin Miss Lorita Amadu with the total sum ofUS$3.8..000.00(Three million Eight Hundred Thousand United StatesDollars only) Please beinformed as your transfer Banker, that we have received a mail requestfrom you, to credit in your favor, the total sum of-US$3.8million USdollars deposited on the behalf of Miss Lorita Amadu into yournominated banking account, with an accrued interest over the lastcouple of years in deposit which would be transferred into your careinstrumentally.However, beforewe proceed with your transfer, please kindly provide to the managementof Royal Bank Of Scotland with the following informations that willenable the initiation of a successful transfer of this fund in depositwith the Apex accounts of this banking institution into your bankingaccount, which you will readily make available to the Foreign Transferof this banking institution in due course .1.) A Copy of Deposit Certificate of the fund.2.) Death Certificate of Mr.Falli Amadu confirming the death of the father of Miss.Lorita Amadu the next of kin.
3.) Your Complete Banking account details were this money will be logged into directly.
4.) You are tocontact a lawyer there in Senegal to issue a Power of Attorney on yourname Affidavit of Oath signed by the next of kin,Miss. Lorite Amadu,this will permit you to transfer the fund on her behalf, this Power ofAttorney and the Affidavit of Oath must be endorsed by a Senegaleselawyer as your partner is currently a refugee in Senegal, you cancontact one of the well known lawyer over there in Senegal in theperson of Barrister.Dr.Malick Diop to help you prepare the Power ofAttorney and the Affidavit of Oath and to sign the documents from theSenegalese Federal High Court Of Justice.

Tel: +221763818807

Hello My Dearest,

This is the mail for you to send to the lawyer right now with his email: ( malickdiopf@yahoo.fr ) or ( aiphachambers@hotmail.com )

To,
Barrister Dr.Malick Diop
Aipha Law Chambers
Address: 45 Georges Avenue.(3rd floor)
Dakar Senegal,
+221763818807.

Subject :( Power of Attorney & Affidavit Of Oath Regarding Money transfer on Behalf of Miss.Lorita Amadu)

Dear Sir,

With the ref.of above subjected matter, I am undersigned Mr.Richard Idle Meneses,the Royal Bank Of Scotland has given me your reference to contact you for a Power of Attorney & Affidavit Of Oath from the High Court of Senegal,please Sir check over this matter and tell me what is the requirementsyou need to get those documents form the High Court of Senegal.
Iam also attaching the mail which i received from Royal Bank,pleasecheck it and get back to me for the processing of those documents tostart,and if there is any cost to get those documents ready,kindly letme know immediately.

Thanks

Darling,amreallyhappy for the way you are seriously proceeding to the final endof this very transfer and i promise you that i will always love youtill the end of my life,if only you will be happy to help me as yourwife and manage this very fund very well for me as soon as thetransferis over,and you will help me to further my education with this fund andalso invest the remaining part of it to any very good business that youare sure it will function very well and be profitable to us and ourchildren to come
Mylove,please make sure you copy the short note and send it to the lawye.

IP: 41.208.134.165
Subject: Darling am happy that you have contacted the lawyer, please let me know once you hear from him ok Thanks.

Hello My Sweet Husband,
How are you today?i hope you are fine.MyDear love,am happy that you have contacted the lawyerconcerning the funds,please immediately you receive any response fromhim just let me know he requirement of getting us the document fromthe high court of Senegal as the bank appointed him to do that for us so that they will transfer the money to youraccount.Honey may you have a nice eveningYours in lovely wife.Lorita

IP: 41.208.164.48
Subject: Darling action speak louder than words,this is the time for you to proof your love for me

Hello My Husband,

thisattachment is the death certificate of my late father together with myrefugee ID card and the deposit certificate of the fund in Royal Bankwhich shows that am the next of kin,and as you can see what remains nowis the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath which the lawyerhave agree to prepare for us,as soon as you send the money tohim,please my love i want you to do this for the sake of our love andfuture.
Honeyi want you to know that i receive a massage from the lawyer and he toldthat he have giving you the charge of getting those documents fromFederal high court of Senegal please try to Coply with the lawyer verywell so that he will start his work immediately, honey i want you toknow that i love you with all my heart, and again i want to be themother of your kid and also you we be the father of my children.

Darling,youknow that action speak louder than voice,if you know that you love me,iwant you to proof it to me,and the only way i will believe your lovefor me is for you to go ahead and send the money to the lawyer for himto prepare the documents for us to enable the bank to transfer themoney to your account.
My love,i will be expecting a good news from you that you have finally send the money to the lawyer today.

Yours truly in love.
Lorita

Hello My Darling.

how are you today and happy Sunday to you and your health? hope all is well with you over there in your country, honey am very happy to read your mail again today and pray may the Almighty power gard you and protect you there for me.

Honey please forgive me for my last mail i send to you there it we not happen again ok, and again i will like you to write to the lawyer again for him to send you his bank account information, so that you will make the payment by to tomorrow morning and after that you will get back to me with the good news by to tomorrow morning.
My husband please i plead you try to send the money on the lawyer account information he will send to you there by tomorrow morning so that as soon as the documents is ready he will send it to you there, then you we forward it to the bank. after that the bank will transfer my late father money into your bank account there immediately.

Honey i wish you a nice Sunday, and am waiting to hear a good news from you by tomorrow morning, that you have finally send the money to the lawyer bank account,honey i want you to know that i love you so much with all my heart, and am ready to marry you as my husband if only you we help me out from here by sending the money to lawyer bank account on Monday morning,

Thanks am going back to the prison called camp now

yours in love

wife Lorita

LAWYER CHARACTER

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

IP: 41.208.134.165
Subject: ACCEPTANCE OF SERVICES FROM AIPHA LAW CHAMBER

LEGAL PRACTITIONER & ATTORNEYS OFSUPREME COURT OF JUSTICEAIPHA LAW CHAMBERS.
SOLICITORSAND ADVOCATES.NO 45 GEORGE AVENUE (3rd floor)
DAKAR SENEGAL
JUDICIARY OFFICE.
SEQUELTO THE MAIL YOU RECEIVE FROM THE ECOBANK,DAKAR SENEGAL,AND YOU WHEREDIRECTED TO ME FOR A CHANGE OF BENEFICIARY AND PAPERS OF GUARDIANSHIP,APOWER OF ATTORNEY AND THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH WHICH WILL ENABLE YOU TOTRANSFER MONEY FROM THE ECOBANK,DAKAR SENEGAL TO YOUR ACCOUNT OR ANYWHERE ON BEHALF OF YOUR PARTNER,AND BECAUSE THERE IS NO WAY YOU CAN GETPOWER OF ATTORNEY VALID WITHOUT AFFIDAVIT OF OATH, YOU ARE REQUIRE TOSEND ALL THIS INFORMATION BELOW ON HOW THE LEGAL DOCUMENTS WILLAPPEAR.
MEANWHILE,IT IS IMPORTANT TO INFORM YOU THAT CLIENTS ARE REQUIRED TO PAID A CONSULTATION FEE OF 550.EURO,TO THIS LAW FIRM AND A REGISTRATION FEE OF 480.EURO TO THE HIGH COURT OF THIS FEDERATION SENEGAL.
AND BEFORE I TAKE ANY STEP OR MOVEMENTS TO THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT YOU NEED TO SEND THE TOTAL FEE OF 1,130.EUROTHROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER WITH THE NAME OF MY SECTARY(MR.FRANK ABUBARKA ) AND FOR YOUR EARLIER NOTICE;WE RECEIVE PAYMENTBEFORE RENDERING SERVICES TO CLIENT,AND YOU ARE EXPECTED TO USE THISINFORMATION BLOW TO MAKE THE PAYMENTS .

RECEIVER NAME HERE IN SENEGAL MR.FRANK ABUBARKARECEIVER ADDRESSNO 45 GEORGE AVENUE (3rd floor)DAKAR SENEGAL
CITYDAKARCOUNTRYSENEGAL
AND ONCE YOU SEND THIS FEE,SEND ME THE (MTCN CODE NUMBER & TEXT QUESTION AND THE ANSWER)TO ENABLE MY SECTARY TO COLLECT THE MONEY,SO ITAKE IT TO FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE IN SENEGAL, FOR THE PREPARATION OFTHE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND THE SWEARING OF THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH.

AND YOU HAVE TO FORWARD YOUR INFORMATION AS IT FOLLOWS HERE FOR THE PREPARATION OF THE LEGAL DOCUMENTS.

IP: 41.208.164.48
Subject: DEAR MR. AM WAITITNG FOR YOUR URGENT MAIL
Tel: +221763818807

DEAR MR.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR MAIL I RECEIVE NOW FROM YOU AM VERY HAPPY TO READ YOUR MAIL TODAY,AM VERY HAPPY FOR YOU CONCERN YOUR HELP OF THIS YOUNG LADY HERE IN THE REFUGEE CAMP OF DAKAR SENEGAL TRY TO HELP HER OUT FROM HERE BECAUSE HER CONDITION HERE ARE SO TERRIBLE SHE NEED TO LEAVE THIS PLACE AS SOON AS THIS TRANSFER IS DONE.

I WANT TO INFORM YOU THAT I RECEIVE A MAIL FROM YOUR PARTNER MISS LORITA,WITH THE 2 DOCUMENTS THAT SHE HAVE ALREADY TOLD YOU SHE HAVE WITH HER, I KNOW MAY BE BY NOW SHE HAVE SEND YOU THE 2 DOCUMENTS, DEATH CERTIFICATE AND DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE WITCH HER LATE FATHER USE TO DEPOSIT MONEY ON HER BE HALF AS SHE IS THE NEXT KIN OF HER LATE FATHER MONEY.
MY DEAR ALL YOU HAVE TO DO NOW IS TRY TO SEND ME THE MONEY IMMEDIATELY SO THAT I WILL APPLY FOR THE REMAINING DOCUMENTS IN THE FREDRA HIGH COURT OF SENEGAL BY MONDAY MORNING.I AM GIVINIG YOU ASSURANCE THAT AS SOON AS I RECEIVE THIS MONEY FROM YOU NOW THOSE DOCUMENTS BANK NEED FROM YOU WILL BE READY IN 2 WORKING DAYS AND AFTER THAT I WE SEND YOU ALL THE DOCUMENTS TO YOU THERE THROUGH YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS,SO THAT YOU WE FORWARD IT TO THE BANK,AND WAIT FOR THERE RESPOND TO YOU FOR THE TRANSFER OF THE MONEY IN YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.
AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE MONEY TO ME PLEASE TRY TO CALL ME ON MY TEL PHONE NUMBER OR SEND ME AN EMAIL IMMEDIATELY SO THAT I WE SEND MY SECTARY TO GO AND COLLECT THE MONEY FROM WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.

YOURS SINCERELY IN SERVICE,

BAR.(DR).MALICK DIOP (ESQ)
AIPHA LAW CHAMBERS..
TEL: +221763818807
45 GEORGE AVE.(3RD FLOOR)
DAKAR SENEGAL,WEST AFRICA

IP: 41.214.106.30
Subject: MR. AM WAITITNG FOR YOUR MAIL BY TOMOROW MORNING WITH THE PAYMENT INFORMATION.
Tel: +2217638188

DEAR MR.
GOOD DAY SIR.THANK YOU FOR YOUR MAIL I RECEIVE NOW FROM YOU AM VERY HAPPY TO READ YOUR MAIL TODAY.
MR. RICHARD IDLE I WANT TO CREAFILY YOU VERY WELL SO THAT YOU WILL UNDERSTAND ME WITH ALL MY MAIL I SEND TO YOU THERE.
(1)THIS MONEY YOU ARE GOING TO SEND TO MY BANK ACCOUNT TOMORROW MORNING ISFOR YOUR BENEFIT AND YOUR PARTNER :MISS LORITA AMADU. NOT MINE.BECAUSE ONCE I GET THOSE DOCUMENTS FROM THE FREDRA HIGH COURT OF DAKARSENEGAL. THE NEXT THING IS BANK WILL TRANSFER MISS LORITA AMADU HERLATE FATHER MONEY INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT THERE IMMEDIATELY.(2)ANOTHERTHING IS I WILL LIKE YOU TO SEND ME YOUR TEL PHONE NUMBER SO THAT WHENEVER I WANT TO REACH YOU I WE USE YOUR MOBIL LINE TO GET YOU THERE FORMORE DECISION. AND HERE IS MY TEL PHONE NUMBER ( +221763818807 ) THISMY NUMBER IS MORE IMPORTANT IN THIS CASE HERE WITCH I WILL LIKE YOU TOCALL ME AT ANY TIME YOU WANT AND THIS MY NUMBER IS SENEGAL NUMBER IDON'T HAVE ANY OTHER NUMBER FOR NOW EXPECT THIS ONE THAT I SEND TO YOUTHERE. I NEED TO BE IN THE FREDRA HIGH COURT OF DAKAR SENEGAL. ONWEDNESDAY MORNING AT 11. AM FOR THE DOCUMENTS. ONCE YOU MAKE THISPAYMENT PLEASE TELL YOUR BANK TO SHIFT THE MONEY IN MY BANK ACCOUNTHERE IMMEDIATELY. HERE IS MY BANK ACCOUNT YOU NEED FROM ME.MY BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION ARE BELLOW.NAME OF THE ACCOUNT HOLDER.... NNABUIFE HENRY KELECHI NAME OF THE BANK............ COMPAGNIE BANCAIRE DE L'AFRIQUE OCCIDENTALE (CBAO)BANK ADDRESS...... ........PLACE DE L' INDEPENDENCE DAKAR SENEGAL.SWIFT CODE........ ....... CBAOSNDACODE BANQUE.............. K0012CODE GUICHET..............01285ACCOUNT NUMBER............34157195301CLE RIB..................52SIRAS SOON AS YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT BY TOMORROW MORNING. AND DO NOT FO.

DEAR MR.

GOOD DAY SIR.
THANKS YOU FOR YOUR MAIL I RECEIVE NOW FROM YOU AM VERY HAPPY TO READ YOUR MAIL AGAIN THIS MORNING. SIR DON'T DELEING ME IN THIS CASE BECAUSE I HAVE MANY THINGS TO DO HERE I DON'T KNWO WETHER YOU ARE SCRIOSE IN THIS ISSUE OR NOT YOU BETTER LET ME KNOW NOW.
MR. I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I HAVE UNDERSTAND YOUR MAILVERY WELL THERE IS NO ANY PROBLEM WITH ME HERE. AND AGAIN AM NOTMISSING ANY POINT OF YOUR MAIL. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS TRY TO MAKE THEPAYMENT IN MY BANK ACCOUN IMMEDIATELY .

HERE IS MY BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION YOU NEED FROM ME. IF YOU NEED D.H.L INFORMATION YOU LET ME KNOW IN YOUR NEXT MAIL SO THAT I WE SEND IT TO YOU THERE IMMEDIATELY. AND AFTER THAT YOU WE GO AND POST THE MONEY THERE IMMEDIATELY.

MY BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION ARE BELLOW.NAME OF THE ACCOUNT HOLDER.... NNABUIFE HENRY KELECHI NAME OF THE BANK............ COMPAGNIE BANCAIRE DE L'AFRIQUE OCCIDENTALE (CBAO)BANK ADDRESS...... ........PLACE DE L' INDEPENDENCE DAKAR SENEGAL.SWIFT CODE........ ....... CBAOSNDACODE BANQUE.............. K0012CODE GUICHET..............01285ACCOUNT NUMBER............34157195301CLE RIB..................52SIR AS SOON AS YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT BY IMMEDIATELY. AND DO NOTFORGET TO SEND ME THE PAYMENT SLIP IN MY EMAIL ADDRESS OR CALL ME ONCEYOU SEND THE MONEY IN MY BANK ACCOUNT HERE. OR CAN I SEND YOU D.H.L INFORMATION SO THAT YOU WE GO AND POST THE MONEY THERE IMMEDIATELY.

I WANT TO KNOW IF YOU ARE READY TO DO THIS TRANSACTION WITH ME OR NOT. LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE NOT READY TO HELP THIS YOUNG GIRL MISS LORITA AMADU. IF NOT LET ME CONCI THIS MATTER NOW SO THAT I WE NOT BORDILING MY SELF AGAIN IN THIS ISSUE. I HAVE TRY MY BEST TO HELP YOU AND GET THE DOCUMENTS FROM THE HIGH COURT OF DAKARSENEGAL..

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Serena Terry; <serenaterry26@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:04 pm

She contact me Saturday in WD as

greengirl
- 25 y/o female (1985 April 11)
- from Arlington, USA
- English,
- seeking a male from 20 to 30 y/o

Hi,

Your profile is attractive and I felt captured. I stoped by to send you my interest on your add on this site. maybe we could be good friends and from there move to something more serious. email me at serenaterry26@yahoo .com

Serena.

Hello Love,

It's nice to read your wonderful mail today, I am Serena Terry, I live in Senegal.As a woman i dreamed of an affectionate,elegant ,feminine ,sweet,huggable, friendly soul ,touchy/feely expressive attractive ,senual Male i can be the one for .Someone that would enhance my life. I want this most wonderful love to enhance my soul, my mind ,body and spirit the everlasting union concretely offered of handsom,perfection, and love. It will be nice to write to you again when I received response. Again, this is secondary things about me.

I belief you will like to know more about my purpose and motives of contacting you.I respect friendship a lot and I try to give the best of me when I find sincerity in the person especially when we are in love with each other just as I am putting confidence on you to be a trusted partner whom I can make boost of anytime. Knowing more about you will give me the assurance to expose my private life to you rader than keeping it a secret. Please bear with me that I will really like to have a good relationship with you not because of the letter below that you will find.

This is more about my situation here.I am from Liberia,the only daughter of Late Mr.Terry Paul. My father run his private company as a successful Entrepreneur. He was awarded a contract during the Government of Charles Taylor and later has some problem with the Government because of some money issue that the president did not sign for his job well done. As a result of that some other innocent soul were killed including My father by the government of Charles Taylor, he accuse my father of coup attempt.

I am contacting you because of my inheritance in a Bank. The bank where the deposit was made contacted me while I was still in our country to come for a claim as the fund has over due for withdrawer according to agreement my late father had with the bank. As the next of Kin, I am seeking for your cooperation to assist me transfer the fund to your country as I want to settle down with a reasonable man to spend the rest of my life with him.

Because of the unexpected death of my beloved Father. I wanted to escape to a foreign country, but there was no Embassy of my preferable country in my location so I moved to Dakar-Senegal, where there a lot of High Commission that could issue me Visa. Presently, I had no where to stay as the little money with me got finish and I have to enter a Motherless Home to live for the time because some people attacked me on the street and stool myInternational passport and other traveling papers away from me.

Again, the sum to be transferred is US$5,3Million in one of the accessible bank with my names as the next of kin. Meanwhile, you should not allow any other person to know about this money yet for security purpose. I shall forward you the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer of the money to your account, and investment of the fund. More so, I will like to study further when I come to your country. My intention is to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital.

I will like to keep records of the followings for reassurance purpose.

Your Phone number.....................................

Your full names..........................................

Your age...................................................

Your Occupation........................................

Home Address...........................................

You can not call me on phone directly because i have no phone here but i will like you to call me at the Coordinator of the Motherless Home. He is a revrend, when you call, tell him you want to speak to Me. and he will send for me. This is the Rev phone number, +221777097202. his name is Rev Sam Kit.

Yours Sincerely,

Serena Terry.

Pool-clients-ADSL-ARC-BAS4
ARCNET
ARC INFORMATIQUE
Point E - Tour de l'oeuf Impasse Face Piscine Olympique
SENEGAL

Pic already posted.

mdgposter
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Linda James; lindaand01@yahoo.com

Postby mdgposter » Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:29 pm

Hello Folks now I'll post letters and pictures of Scammer Prisca Sammuel prisca.sammuel@yahoo.com
(scam reports found on Delph..., )

--------
message from Prisca Sammuel in email
--------

Received: from [41.214.112.55] by web44712.mail.sp1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 17 Oct 2009 06:10:13 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/7.0.14 YahooMailWebService/0.7.347.3
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 06:10:13 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: please i will like to know more about you.

Hello My dear.
How are you today? I am more than happy in your reply.
How was your days? Mine, well i thank God for keeping me till this moment
here in Dakar Senegal.My name is Prisca i am 23 yaes from Liberia in
West Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in
dakar as a result of the civil war going on in my country, please don't
be discoraged for hearing this. My late father Dr Frank sammuel was the
personal advicer to the former head of state ( Charles Taylor) before the
rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my
father.It was only me is alive now and i managed to make our way to a
near by country Senegal where i am leaving now.I would like to know
more about you. Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are
doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.
Attached here is my picture. Hoping to hear from you soonest.

Regard

Prisca.

--------
end email
--------

Prisca attached the following picture:
Duplicate pics Deleted AN

The following picture appeared in the scam report about Prisca Sammuel prisca.sammuel@yahoo.com:

See You
mdgposter

Return to “Black Females”