It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:27 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Rita Odo; <ritaodo800@yahoo.com>

African scammers posing as black women.
pacman4u309
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Faith Weah <weahfaith65@yahoo.com>

Postby pacman4u309 » Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:40 pm

Faith Weah
Email: weahfaith65@yahoo.com

Image Image

Return-Path: <weahfaith65@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.82.65.162]
this IP, already listed in RS Database

Continent: Africa - Country: Senegal - City: Dakar

Google search turned up
http://419.bittenus.com/12/7/patiencekoneh.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://lettersfromrefugee.blogspot.com/ ... chive.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ruthkablan@yahoo.co.uk
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 4&p=286420" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Email Received

Dearest one,
How are you today together with your business and your entire family? I guess
that everything is ok with you.I know this mail will not come to you as a surprise since we have not had a previous correspondence, please bear with me.I am more than happy to read your interesting mail from site and i hope that you are fine and healthy, I have noticed that you are the kind of person i am looking for since all this while, i believe that you are a trust worthy and caring person, that's what makes me to disclose my identity to you.
My name is Miss Faith Edward Weah ,24 years old from Liberia, and
presently residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result
of the killing of my family by the rebels please don't be discouraged for hearing this.I believe deep down inside me that you will never break my heart or let me down in anyway.
I am from the family of late Dr. Johnson Edward Weah who was the managing director of Mavococoa and also a politician and Associates (Ltd), and he was the Special adviser to the former Head of State .The brutal killing of my mother and my father, one kid sister and kid brother took place one early morning by the rebels as a result of the civil war in my country Liberia, I was in my second year in the university before the death of my loved Parents.I contacted you for a possible help. My step mother was very wicked woman and she intend to kill me since my father and my real biological mother is died.Then she planned to take away all my late father's property and some other valuable things from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Parents. Meanwhile I find my way out of my country because I have seen what she is planning to do to me.I thereby plan to go to Europe, but she hide my international passport and other valuable traveling documents, Luckly she did not found where I kept my fathers File which contains important documents.

I managed to escape with the documents which covers my late father's
deposited money total $9.4 Million Dollars. ( Nine Million, Four Hundred Thousand US Dollars ). which he use my name as the next of kin. Meanwhile,I am still residing here as a refugee under the UNITED NATIONS COUNCIL FOR REFUGEES, i am saddled with the problem of securing a trust worthy foreign personality to help me transfer the money from the bank pending my arrival in your country. I will like to see you face to face soon.
Furthermore,on your wish you can contact the bank for confirmation and you can communicate directly with them regarding this fund of my late father which was deposited in their custody. I am giving you this offer as mentioned with every confidence on your acceptance to assist me retrieve the money from the bank and transfer to your nominated account.I will like to further my studies as soon as i arrive to your country, please try to help me to achieve this goal as i have a desire to become a famous personality in the nearest future. I will be pleased if you can do this for me. However, the only person I have now is Rev.Paul Emmanuel who is the parish priest In (St Peter Catholic Church) here in the camp,he has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I live in the female's hostel because the camp has two hostels one for men the other for women.
Please try to call with our rev father's Telephone number is (+221-771- 302- 346)or(00221-771- 302- 346) when you call, tell him that you want to speak with Faith Edward ,so that he will send for me in the hostel.,i am staying in the female hostel.I have already inform him, that some one will call me through his phone. He will send for me from the hostel to come and speak with you.So please do not fail to call me,because I need to hear your voice.
I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that know about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone because i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.
So on your which to help me out i will like to have your data such as:

1.Your Full name
2.Your address
3.Your occupation.
4.your phone or fax number.

reply me Immediately you receive this i will give you the contact of the bank where the money was deposited for you to contact them.
Bye and take a good care of yourself and have a nice day.
Yours sincerely,
Faith.

Re: Faith Weah <weahfaith65@yahoo.com>

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

sandraibrahima22@ymail.com;

Postby jaga » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:15 pm

MDF-->sandraibrahima /woman/ 25/ United States,
name:sandrababy sandra,

Date: 18, Apr 14:13:59
Subject: hi
My name is Miss sandra ibrahima. I became interesting to have a good relationship with you after
i came across your profile in this dating site.Please i would like you to contact me via my email address at
(sandraibrahima22@ymail.com)
so that i can tell you more about myself and together with my photos,kisses! sandra.
PLEASE CONTACT ME DIRECTLY WITH THIS EMAIL
(sandraibrahima22@ymail.com)

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Sandra Ibrahima - sandraibrahima22@ymail.com

Postby jaga » Sat May 11, 2013 9:11 am

My dear to tell you more about my self i am Miss sandra ibrahima Hassan 25 years old girl from Liberia but presently residing here in Senegal, the only daughter of Late Dr.Ibrahima Hassan,the deputy minister of National security under the leadership of president Charles Taylor who is now in jail after many innocent soul were killed, My father and my mother was killed by government of Charles Taylor.

My late father left huge amount of money in his account and please i have not told anyone except you and our Reverend father about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it.

Remember i trust you and that is why i am giving you all this information!. I want to give my love to you and you alone, i will like to hear your voice please, just call me with this number( 00221772492739) It is our Reverend telephone. His name is Reverend Father Paul Boris and his e-mail address is (revpaul.boris@yahoo.com) If you call him please tell him that you want to speak with sandra Ibrahima Hassan and he will send for me because i am staying in the female hostel.

I have already informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status which forbids me to partake in any kind of monetary transaction be it locally or internationally.

You will have 15% of the total money for helping me and the remaining money will be my investment capital which will be managed by you in any business of your choice while i go back to university to complete my studies. In this regards i will give you my father bank contact immediately with some information upon your acceptance to help me. My late father has $6.700,000.00 million dollars deposit which i am the next of kin. So all i need from you is your confirmation of willingness to represent me in the transfer and your full assurance not to betray me after my inherited fund has been transfered to your own account.

My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life including investing this fund since i am still too young to manage it.

This camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible. Immediately after bank transfer my inheritance fund to your account then you can send some money from that fund for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country. I will send some more pictures later when i know your mind about this.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours forever in love,
Miss sandra Ibrahima

41.82.145.170 / SENEGAL,DAKAR,
Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 17:21:15 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: With Love And Great Trust

pacman4u309
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Jey Michael <jeymichael25@yahoo.com>

Postby pacman4u309 » Sun May 19, 2013 8:11 am

Jey Michael
Email: jeymichael25@yahoo.com

Return-Path: <jeymichael25@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.82.132.220]
IP already listed in RS data base

IP Address : 41.82.132.220
Address type : IPv4
ISP : Pool-ADSL-BAS5
Connection type : Dsl
Timezone : Africa/Dakar (UTC)
State / Region : Saint-Louis
City : St Louis
Coordinates : 14.4974, -14.4524

Split from => http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 4&p=286420" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Email Received

Greetings to you my dearest one,

I am more than happy in your reply to my mail.How was your day today? Hope fine. together with your business and your entire family?I guess that everything is OK with you.
I know this mail will not come to you as a surprise since we have not had a previous correspondence,please bear with me.
I am more than happy to read your interesting mail from site and i hope that you are fine and healthy, I have noticed that you are the kind of man i am looking for since all this while, i believe that you are a trust worthy and caring person, that's what makes me to disclose my identity to you.

My name is Miss Jey Michael ,23 years old from Rwanda East Africa Region and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the the killing of my family by the rebels on last year please don't be discouraged for hearing this.I believe deep down inside me that you will never break my heart or let me down in anyway.I am from the family of late Dr Philip Michael. My late father Dr Philip Michael, was chairman managing director (PHILIP INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD),in Kigali the capital of my. The brutal killing of my mother and my father, one kid sister and kid brother took place one early morning by the rebels as a result of the civil war that is going on until now in Rwanda. I was in my second year in Applied Mathematics department of University of Kigali in Rwanda before the death of my loved Parents. I contacted you for a possible help. My step mother was a very wicked woman and she intend to kill me since my father and my real biological mother is died. Then she planned to take away all my late father's property and some other valuable find my way out of my country because I have seen what she is planning to do to me. I things from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Parents. Meanwhile I wanted to thereby plan to go to Europe, but she hide my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily she did not found where I kept my fathers File which contains important documents.

I managed to escape with the documents which covers my late father's deposited money $ 6.7.M USD(Six Million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars). which he use my name as the next of kin. Meanwhile,I am still residing here as a refugee under the UNITED NATIONS COUNCIL FOR REFUGEES, i am saddled with the problem of securing a trust worthy foreign personality to help me transfer the money from the bank pending my arrival in your country. I will like to see you face to face soon.Furthermore, on your wish you can contact the bank for confirmation and you can communicate directly with them regarding this fund of my late father which was deposited in their custody. I am giving you this offer as mentioned with every confidence on your acceptance to assist me retrieve the money from the bank and transfer to your nominated account. I will like to further my studies as soon as i arrive to your country, please try to help me to achieve this goal as i have a desire to become a famous personality in the nearest future. I will be pleased if you can do this for me.

You can reach me through this number(+221-77-14-535-99) It is a Reverend Fathers phone number, by name Reverend Father John Paulson, if you call, please ask of Jey Michael. When ever you call, try to tell him that you want to speak with Jey Michael, i am staying in the female hostel. I have already inform him, that some one will call me through his phone. He will send for me from the hostel to come and speak with you. So please do not fail to call me, because I need to hear your voice too.
I hope on you which you will help me out may God bless you i will like to have your data such as:

(1) your Home address-------------------
(2) your full name ------------------------
(3) your phone number-----------------
(4)Your country------------------------
(5) your age -------------------------------
(6)your picture--------------------------

Immediately i receive this i will give you the contact of the bank where the money was deposited for you to contact them.
Bye and take a good care of yourself,have a nice day.

Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Yours sincere,
Jey
Last edited by IceFM on Sun May 19, 2013 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Pear Dabi; <peardabi1@live.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:12 pm

From DMF

Prettyjosey
- ID: 224378
- 25 y/o female (1988 - March - 13)
- New York City, USA
- English,
- Student
- Have no children

My Dear Friend
My name is Pear Dabi, I saw your profile here today and became interested in you, I will also like to know you more, I want you to send a Message to my Email Address so that I will give you more of my picture for you to know whom I am. Here is my Email Address (peardabi1@live.com ) I have good reason for contacting you which I will tell you in my next mail, I believe we can move from here. I want to bee your good friend, I will be waiting for your mail because I have very important thing to tell you.
Am English Speaking Girl, I will bee very happy if you can contact me with English language.
I wait for your mail.

Pear Dabi.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

bamila4my@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:45 pm

:party: Mates.pl-
http://www.mates.pl/profil/kinloveee1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
kinloveee1 profile
:)
hi, My name is Miss bamila,
I will like you to contact
me through my email id
I want to discuss with you something private
please with my private e-mail
Please know Answer me in response to my personal site
E-mail: (bamila4my@yahoo.com)
very important, thank you

email sent >>>

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

bamila - bamila4my@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:45 am

Hello.
My name is miss Bamila I am from Ivory Coast in West Africa, I am 5.3ft tall, (never married before)
And i am presently residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.
My late father (Dr Ferdinand Halibu) was the managing director of Fred Cocoa and Associates (Ltd) and he was the personal adviser to the former head of state (Late Dr Robert Guei) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.
It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now.
I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently.
I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attached here is my picture.I will also like to see your's picture.Hoping to hear from you soonest
Bamila....
:)
IP: 41.82.119.122./ Senegal,Dakar;
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 01:50:52 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: DEAR, I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Jey Michael; <jeymichael25@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:21 pm

89jey

24 / woman / Heterosexual / single, Lives in New York City, New York.

About me

I love my life. Every day is beautiful and wonderful and I appreciate every moment of my life. New day I try to live with the use and I try to learn for myself something new I love my life. Every day is beautiful and wonderful and I appreciate every moment of my life. New day I try to live with the use and I try to learn for myself something new

Greetings to you my dearest one,
My name is Miss Jey Michael I saw your profile here today and i became interested in you, I will also like you to contact me on my email (jeymichael25@yahoo.com)so i can give you my picture and my details for you to know whom i am. I know a true friend is a gift from God. I will be happy to see your mail may our great almighty God bless you,
Hope to hear from you,
Thanks Jey Michael
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

antoniaweah@yahoo.com ;

Postby jaga » Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:16 pm

Netlog: antoniawea
femmina - 25 anni, New York, United States
Name: Antonia WEA
Date of birth: 18/03/1988
Mother tongue: Italian

I like your picture I'm Antonia contact me, here is my private
E-mail OK ( antoniaweah@yahoo.com ) to tell you more about me and send you my pictures

:) :) :) ° ° (¨ `v '¨) ................... (¨` v' ¨) ° ° :) :) :)

pic is here

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Rita Odo; <ritaodo800@yahoo.com>

Postby minerva » Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:57 pm

Hi5

Antonia W

Last Active: 3 months ago

Profile Views: 528 times

Profile Skin: Default

Tagline: I have an important reason of contacting you,i hope we can share great experiences together beyond here.Writ to me in my inbox:(antoniaweah@yahoo.com)

Relationship Status: Single

Interested In: Friends, Dating, Serious Relationship, Networking

Ethnicity: Black/African

Religion: Christian

Orientation: Straight

pic already posted
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

vivianevra@live.com

Postby jaga » Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:28 pm

bahagiya on Netlog
Female - 24 years, Berlare, Belgium
Name Vivian Evra Date urodzenia10/07/1989
Mother tongue: French

hello greetings to you (vivianevra@live.com)
It is nice and joyful to find your profiles. I thought is Beautiful to make you a friend in this regard.
My name is Vivian, i will like you to contact me direct to my box (vivianevra@live.com)
for easy communication, because i am not often here in this site.
Vivian.
vivianevra@live.com

:lol: Also: evra_vivian
female - 24 years, Newark, Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika
Name: vivian evra
Date of birth: 14/06/1989
Mother tongue: German

hello,
My name is Vivian [vivianevra@live.com] i saw your profile here today and Face netlog.com Became interested in you, i will also like to know you more and ESTABLISH a relationship based on That is truth and trust with you i want you to send me email to my email address [vivianevra@live.com] so i can give you my picture

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

vivianevra@live.com

Postby jaga » Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:44 pm

Badoo:
Vivianevra 24, Capital Hill, Northern Mariana Islands,
added: 22/08/2013 4:21:11 p.m.
Was online more than a week ago
He wants to date with a man over 30
:) comment:
hello greetings to you (vivianevra @ live. com)
It is nice and joyful to find your profile. I thought it was
beauty to your friend in this regard.
My name is Vivian, i will like you to contact me direct to my mailbox
(vivianevra @ live. com) for easy communication, because I'm not often here on this page.
Vivian.
vivianevra@live.com

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Rita Odo; <ritaodo800@yahoo.com>

Postby minerva » Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:26 pm

in Badoo as Princess

Hello,
my name is princess, i am a young beautiful girl with a lovely heart. i saw your profile today and like to be your friend, please send your email address to my box(princessndeye@live. com) so that i will send my photo to you and tell you more about me.
bye with a lovely kiss
princess.
(princessndeye@live. com)

also in Shtyle

princess
princessndeye@live.com Hello My name is princess i saw your profile today and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and if you don't mind i will like you to send an email to me so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.(princessndeye@live.com) i have something IMPORTANT to tell you. Thanks. princess.
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

vivian evra <vivianevra@live.com>

Postby jaga » Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:36 pm

Profile here :party:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 45#p359847" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 45#p359849" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hello My Dearest One,
How are you today ? hope fine , Do not be surprise or get offended for receiving this message from me , It's just that I have been obliged to lay a more trust on you due to my situation here in the refugees camp, first of all i revealed my self to you , and I will require the best of your honesty after your knowing about me and whom i am , I will really like us to have a good relationship inspire of anything because I have this feeling that you are my life and you will not betray me .

My dear like i told you in my first mail my name is Vivian Evra, I am from Liberia in Monrovia the capital city of my country in west Africa . I'm 24 years old , 5.fit tall , fair in complexion .
I am a medical student , and stop my education .
Please and wrote it not only introduce myself to you , but also know that the receipt of my communication Shall be a great surprise to you , considering the fact That we did not know each other or had any negotiation before now .

My late father Dr. Thomas Evra . was a successful business man , he was also the Director of ( THOMAS INDUSTRY COMPANY LTD ) West Africa : which is popular in my country . He was the former assistant head of state during military Regime in my country before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am living now in a refugee camp .
My dearest , In this refugee Camp.Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out from here soon.

I do not have any relatives now whom i can go to , all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is ( Rev.John Ken ) who is the pastor of the (Living Christian Church) here in the refugee he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the woman 's hostel because the refugee have two hostels one for men the other for women .

The Pastors Tel number is ( +221-770-379-135 ) if you call tell him That You Want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel , as a refugee here i do not have any right or privilege is any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to further my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident lead to my being in this situation now took place .

Please listen to this , i have my late father's deposit certificate and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter , because when my father was alive he Deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Which he used my name as the next of kin , the amount in question is $ 3.5 M (Three Million five Hundred Thousand Dollars )
so i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you , I kept this secret to people in the refugee here , the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me .

So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and do not tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it , remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust and Deposed on you , I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision , truth and hardworking , fluently Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you .

here is my space .

How do you see life:
what is your full name:
what do you do A for living :
what is the name of your country and state:

Dearest and want you to know that age or distant does not matter anything but love matters a lot of things , and would like to know more about you , your likes and dislikes , your hobbies and what you are doing presently , I will tell you more about myself in my next mail , Attached here is my picture , i like to see yours, hoping to hear from you soon .
Have a nice day and think about me ..
Yours Lovely One
Vivian Evra

Subject : MY DEAR TH IS IS ALL ABOUT ME W ITH LOVE AND TRUST
Date: Thu , 22 Dec 2013 4:44:36 p.m. 0000
MICROSOFT/US-WA

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

blessingtanba@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:07 pm

Sk => IFORLOVE
Created: 20/01/2014

Hello Dear, How are you today? i hope you are fine. my name is miss Blessing a single girl I saw your profile and Became interested in you, please contact me on my private email address (blessingtanba@hotmail.com) I have something important to tell you. Hope to hear from you soon Yours friend, i will send you my lovely pictures in my next mail blessingtanba@hotmail.com

Return to “Black Females”