It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:25 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Jennifer Jalloh - jennifer.jalloh@hotmail.com

African scammers posing as black women.
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

favourtim00@live.com

Postby jaga » Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:37 pm

Netlog: favortim
female - 25 years, Australia Plains, Australia
Name: favour tim

Hello
My name is miss Favour i saw your profile today and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send a mail to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom
l am.Here is my email address (favourtim00@live.com) believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your
mail to my email address above.
miss Favour.
(Remember the distance age or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)
Please reply me with my email address here (favourtim00@live.com)

favourtim00@live.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

favourtim00@live.com

Postby jaga » Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:42 pm

mycantos / favourbaby00
Birthday: September 4

hello
My name is miss Favour i saw your profile today andbecame interested in you, i will also like to know you themore, and i want you to send a mail to my email address so i cangive you my picture for you to know
whom l am. here is my emailaddress (favourtim00@live.com) believe we can move from here.I amwaiting
for your mail to my email address above.
missFavour.
(Remember the distance age or color does not matter butlove matters alot in life)
Please reply me with my email address here (favourtim00@live.com)

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

favour_oneil01@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:50 am

SK / favourbaby35
female, 25 years old
single

my Dear
I am miss favor, a lovely young girl who Understands life as a challenge and will also like to meet with a good
and trustworthy man whom i will tell every thing about my life and who will also show me love and tell me
more of good things of life, please kindly write me on my private mail box (favour_oneil01@yahoo.com) so
that it can help me to reach you my pictures and for us to know ourselves thanks and God bless Yours favor,

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

favour_oneil01@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:38 pm

Sonico
Favour Oneil
United States Minor Outlying Islands,

I am miss favour,a lovely young girl who understands... Veja mais life as a challenge and will also like to meet with a good and trustworthy man whom i will tell every thing about my life and who will also show me love and tell me more of good things of life,please kindly write me on my private mail box (favour_oneil01@yahoo.com)
so that it can help me to reach you my pictures and for us to know ourselves thanks and
God bless Yours favour

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

anitadavids72@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:46 am

fluentfuture /
Username: anitabb
Speaks: English
Learning: French
Relationship status: Single
City: new city
Hobbies & interests: Hi, how are you today?
(anitadavids72@yahoo.com)

Hello, My name is Anita i saw your profile to day and became interested in you, i will also like to know you more, and if you can send an email to my email address, i will give you my pictures here is my email address ( anitadavids72@yahoo.com ) I believe we can move from here so that we can know each other better! Awaiting for your mail to my email address Remember that distance or age or color does not matter but discovering ourselves as good friends matters a lot in life PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO EMAIL ME HERE ON ( anitadavids72@yahoo.com ) FOR MORE EXPLANATION please contact me in my private email ( anitadavids72@yahoo.com ) please contact me true my email box.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

binatadiara@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:01 pm

fluentfuture /
Username: binata
Speaks: English
Learning: Basque
Relationship status: Single
City: DAKAR

Hobbies & interests:
want you to send a mail direct to my email address NOT ON SITE FOR EASY COMMUNICATION so that i can
give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my email address (binatadiara@hotmail.com)

interesting, How is everything with you, I picked interest on you after going through your profile I really want to have a good friendship with you. Beside i have something very vital to disclose to you, but I found it difficult to express myself in this site, since it's a public site. Please i will like you to contact me, through my private e-mail via: (binatadiara@hotmail.com) So we can get to know each other (Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life)better,and i well give you my pictures and also tell you more about me OK.Yours Friend, may God be with you yours sincerely miss binata, (binatadiara@hotmail.com)

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

binatadiara@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:13 pm

4funchat / binata1 (24)
I have something special to tell you about myself,
please sand me an email to my privet address
(binatadiara@hotmail.com)

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

binatadiara@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:21 pm

hi5 / Binata D

interesting,
How is everything with you, I picked interest on you after going through your profile I really want to have a good friendship with you. Beside i have something very vital to disclose to you, but I found it difficult to express myself in this site, since it's a public site. Please i will like you to contact me, through my private e-mail via: (binatadiara@hotmail.com) So we can get to know each other
(Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life)better,and i well give you my pictures and also tell you more about me OK.Yours Friend,

may God be with you
yours sincerely
miss binata,
(binatadiara@hotmail.com)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

jane Nathan <janenathan21@yahoo.com>

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:38 am

jane
Black

22 / Frau / Heterosexuell / single
Offline. Zuletzt Online Gestern, at 7:13 pm

Beigetreten June 12, 2014. Von kassala. Lebt in Abagatchi, Plateaux, Togo. Besucht kassala college.

i am single, never married. i am easy going, and i like dressing descent, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i am single, never married. i am easy going, and i like dressing descent,i am single, never married. i am easy going, and i like dressing descent,,,,,,,,,,,,,i am single, never married. i am easy going, and i like dressing descent,i am single, never married. i am easy going, and i like dressing descent,

hello,
how are you? i hope you are fine, my name is Jane, i am looking for a friend or more to be, that is why i sent you this message, reply me with my email address, so that i will send you my picture, this is my email : (janenathan21@yahoo.com)
hope to hear from you soon, your new friend, Jane.

Dear thanks for your message how are you and how is work i hope all is well please i will like you to send me your email id so that i will send you my pictures and more important things about me Jane,(janenathan21@yahoo.com)

Received: from [41.207.160.89] Lomé, Togo
Subject: I will like to know more about you
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jennifer Jalloh - jennifer.jalloh@hotmail.com

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:24 pm

Name used = jane Nathan

email addy = janenathan21@yahoo.com

IP IN RS DB

IP: 41.207.160.89
ISP: Togo telecom
State/Region: Maritime
City: Lomé

header =

Return-Path: <janenathan21@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.207.160.89] by web162501.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 18 Aug 2014 14:17:07 PDT

email

Hello Dear,
Thanks for your reply and God bless you. I am more than happy of your reply to my mail. How is your day today, My name is Jane Nathan, single and never been married, i am from Sudan in East Africa, 22 years, 5.8 in height, at earlier i was residing in Darfur's orphanage camp in Chad, at a time, there is a division and dispatch of some of the orphans due to the over population of the orphans in Chad, i was taken to Togo West Africa on 13Th November 2011 where I'm presently residing in Orphanage camp due to the civil war in my country. I am suffering in pains here in this camp and i really need to have a woman by my side to encourage me and give me good advice in life and help me to come out from this situation. I will never think
to
step my legs in that bloody country called Sudan any more, the riot are still going on in Sudan at present.
My family was among the first target of the rebels because, My late father Dr Lawrence Nathan was a Successful businessman and also a politician supporting the Government when the problems was about to start. During the riot, all the members of my family was Murdered in a cold Blood and our family house was set blazed. I was lucky to escape the death when the deadly incident took place. It is only me that is alive now and i managed to save my life here in Togo where i am living now in this Orphanage camp. This Camp is headed by a Reverend pastor, i used his office computer to send you this email and i only enter his office when he is less busy in his office.
I would like to know more about you, your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. i like to meet understanding, loyal, sincere, truthful, kindly
and friendly
and more to that, a man of vision and truth. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached bellow is my pictures, Hoping to hear from you soonest. accept my regard.
yours Jane

pic sent already on RS

:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:25 pm

CF = confirio.com/3XY7H

22 / Female / Straight / single
I'm Online Chat with me

Joined June 12, 2014. From kassala. Living in Abagatchi, Plateaux, Togo. Attended kassala college.

About Me
i am single, never married. i am easy going, and i like dressing descent, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i am single, never married. i am easy going, and i like dressing descent,i am single, never married. i am easy going, and i like dressing descent,,,,,,,,,,,,,i am single, never married. i am easy going, and i like dressing descent,i am single, never married. i am easy going, and i like dressing descent,

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:29 pm

linkedin = linkedin.com/pub/samira-jamall/9a/217/7b2

samira jamall

student at student

Senegal
Computer & Network Security

Education

Humber College

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:31 pm

eastafricansocialnetwork.com/profile/Charming/

Last Visit
4/19/2013

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:33 pm

globalpenfriends.com/index.php?page=view_profile&id=77961

Janice Edwards
L087636
Female , 30 , Single

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:35 pm

freelancer.ph/u/rosefalli.html

Username: rosefalli

Verified :mrgreen:

~Josh Billings

Return to “Black Females”