It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:24 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Rita Odily; <odily_rita@yahoo.com>

African scammers posing as black women.
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

ruthsambo78@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:33 pm

MDF> RUTHSAMBO
RUTH SAMBO = 25 years of age, a woman from Senegal

:liar: RUTHSAMBO said on
Hello my dear my name is Miss Ruth sambo, I saw your profile today at (Mydailyflog.com) and Became interested in you, i will like to know you more, and i want you to send me an email to my email address so That I can tell you more about me and give you some of my picture for you to know whom I am. Here is my email address (ruthsambo78@yahoo.com) I believe we can move from here. I am waiting for your reply on my e-mail address, remember that distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life I pray to God that kept you life Aman so please try and reply my mail thanks. (ruthsambo78@yahoo.com)

picture exists

ruthsambo78@yahoo.com

Sponsor

Sponsor

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Ruth Sambo - ruthsambo78@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:52 am

Hello dear
I am happy to receive your mail. I am very
I am glad that we have interested myself, I believe that we both have to be open-hearted and sincere so as to know each other deeply and well, share our loneliness and love together. I enjoyed your nice letter and I really need to build a solid foundation for friendship and marriage.
It takes communication, trust, understanding, and forgiveness because we are only human. Errors will, misunderstandings happen, but if the foundation is strong enough the relationship will overcome those barriers. so I'll tell you more about my self.
My name is Miss Ruth Sambo, I'm 24 years old, single and never married, i am from Darfur Sudan in northern Africa and presently I am residing in the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal, as a result of the crisis, what's going on in my country Sudan.
My late father Dr Abakar sambo was chairman managing director (AKSAMBO INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD), in Darfur in Sudan, in my country, and was also the personal adviser to our former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed
him with my mother in cold blood. It's only me that is alive now and
managed to make my way to the West African country Senegal where I am living now as refugee.I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing now. Attached here is my picture, I will be hoping to hear from you and please send one image.
Yours lovely one, Mrs. Ruth Sambo

IP: 41.82.120.77. / Senegal, Dakar,
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 4:59:37 p.m. 0800 (SGT)
Reply-To:ruthsambo@live.com
Subject: my dear, here is my picture and wants to meet you

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Milian; <milianbweah@yahoo.co.uk>

Postby jaga » Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:50 am

My Dearest One
I am so glad you accepted my friendship proposals by providing me with your personal Email, You just have no idea of how much I want to be by your side, i was touched to write you Please don't be offended.I felt i could make a good friend with you, First and foremost and brief self introduction, My Name is Queen Williams (AM 22years) old and the only Child of my late Dr Fad rick Williams, My father was a highly reputable business magnate-(a cocoa merchant) who operated in the capital of LIBERIA during his days he was poisoned by his business associates in one of their outings on a business trip. my mother died when am baby and since then i was linked or rather suspected to have been masterminded by his relatives who was so jealous of his wealth and progress.But God knows the truth,i managed to make my way to a West African country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee.
Please listen to this,i have my late father's (statement of account Deposit ) and Death Certificate here with me which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some Amount of money in one of the leading banks in which he used my name as the next of kin, the Amount in question is $5.7 million US DOLLARS (Five million Seven Hundred Thousand SUD)The bank has only requested me to seek the services of an expatriate person who could supposedly invest this money genuinely for me. the bank has also insisted that i do not have the principle knowledge to invest this money and that was why i contacted you,So i will like you to help me Transfer this money to your Account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this from people in the camp,

Am going to give you our Rev Father Tel Number in my next mail. Rev Father Michael Joseph who is the General overseer of United Methodist Church Mission in Senegal,But i will pleas with him today to permit me give out his number so that when you call tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the camp.I will love to hear your voice, i want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation took place.

Now permit me to ask these few questions:-
1. Can you honestly help me as your daughter or friend OR Your Sister or Wife?
2. Can I completely trust you?
3. What percentage of the total amount will be good for you after the money is in your position?
Please tell me if you are welling to help me in transferring this money to your account try and reply me very fast and also send me all your contact information for communication,because the bank is waiting to hear from you.
FULL NAME...............
AGE..............................
COUNTRY AND CITY.................
PHONE NUMBER................
OCCUPATION....................
PHOTO'S...........................
Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust and love i deposed on you, i will give you the contact of the bank where this money was deposited.because you are God sent that can help me out.Thank you so much.
Yours lovely One Queen
:mrgreen:
ISP: Microsoft Corp / United States;
Subject: My Dearest One
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2013 11:09:08 +0000

known 2 photos :)

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mercy Desmond <mercydesmonde09@yahoo.com>

Postby jaga » Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:32 am

DEAREST ONE
How are you today,
firstly I thank you for your reaction to my email; en line with the message, a which I have sent to you.How is every thing over there in your country,i believe that you are in good health, and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.
My name is (Mercy Desmond ) i am (24years old) but your age doesn't matter in a real relationship, I am from (Rwanda in East Africa,) 5.2ft tall, fair in complexion single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago..
My late father Late Dr. Philip Desmond; was a politician and the managing director of a (Gold & Mine Industry.) in Kigali (the capital of Rwanda, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father and mother in cold blood.
Right now, as i am talking to you, i am the only person alive in my family, and I managed to make my way to a near by country (Senegal) where i am leaving now as a refugee under the care of a Reverend Pastor and i am using his computer to send these message to you now.
Please do not be offended for this message that comes from me please, its just that i don't know what else to do, because my situation here as the refugee is giving me a great concern, therefore, i will like you to consider my situation as an orphan, and be kind with me, as i am putting the whole of my trust on you with out fear, though i don't know who you are before, but i believe that you can not betray it at the end.
I have communicated you because of my difficult situation here in this refugees camp, Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.
I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is the pastor (Reverend Peter Emose) , who is the pastor of the (CHRIST DE SAVIOR MISSION)
here in the camp, he has been very nice to every body in the camp, but we are not living with him, rather we are leaving in the hostel, which is divided into two sections, one for the male, and the other for the female.

The Pastors Tel number is (+221-777923807 ).. if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me (mercy) he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here, i don't have any right or privileged to any thing, be it phone or money what ever, because it is against the law of this country.
My love I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.
Please listen to this (please it's a secret, even no one knows about it except the Reverend father that knows about it),
I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me, which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Foreign bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the total amount, is $6.7 ( Six million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars)already I have informed this bank about my intention to claim my late father's deposit. The bank told me to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the transfer due to my refugee status here, as a refugee I am not allowed direct claim of the money but through an appointed representative as the united refugee law governing refugee all over the world states.
So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it, you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it, is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.
So, i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone because i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.
Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision, hardworking and GOD fearing people.
My favorite language is English and i speak English very fluently. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you, this is my pictures. I will send you more in my next mail. Have a nice day and think about me. waiting to hear from you soonest.i attach my pictures for you.

Yours in love,
Miss Mercy https://dub112.mail.live.com/att/GetAtt ... BlZw_3d_3d" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

IP: 41.82.168.245./ Senegal,Dakar
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 01:56:40 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: this is my full life story

new pic >> Image

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Ruth Bello <ruthbello21@yahoo.com>

Postby jaga » Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:34 am

Profile here > http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 17#p339831" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

MY LIFE WITH TRUST AND LOVE
My Beloved,
How are you today and i hope that you are well over there, I am happy to read from you. I pray that the will of god will come true in our lives. Life in this camp is getting harder everyday and that is why i decided to contacts you after praying to God to directs me to a honest person.
Although i have not seen you face to face,yet i have the feeling that you will sincerely help with all your heart. so i have to let you know this my confidential secret with hope that you will not betray the trust and love which i have on you.
When my Father Dr. Eng.Ousman Bello was alive; he deposited $3.8M(Three Million Eight Hundred Thousand US Dollars) Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc,London, with my name as the next of kin and that is why my wicked uncle is fighting to see that he kills me so he will inherit this fund,
Based on my condition and age i have decided to reclaim my father money which he willed to me as the only daughter of the family,
But here I have no right to do things on my own except been authorized to do so, because we are under a refugee camp authority in conjunction with United Nation.I will like to join you over there to continue with my education. I will be very helpful to you,If you are willing to help me out of this prison they call camp to live a happy life again,
I need you as my reliable foreign Representative that will assist me to transfer this fund into your bank account ;I have kept this secret from people here except our Reverend Pastor (St Paul Apostle Church) Reverend Father John Godwin office number... +221 77 23 19 37 9 )

Please try call me with the Pastor's office number ,when you call,tell the Pastor that you want to speak with Ruth Bello, He will send for me from the female hostel to come and answer your call.

I want to fulfill my child ambition of becoming a female doctor. I'm telling you all these due to the love and faith i have on you.Please i will like you to keep it secret and never discuss it with any ungodly person or somebody you didn't trust. Because this is the only inheritance i have from my late parents.

I will be expecting you to call me immediately you receive this letter.
My own details is.
name.......Miss Ruth Bello.
I am single.
address.....12 camp avenue,Senegal,Dakar
Age...25
Occupation....i will continue with my education when i come over there. i want to become a doctor.
Reverend Father John Godwin's telephone no.....(+221 77 23 19 37 9)
nationality...Liberian, but i am living in Senegal Refugee Camp.

Before I will tell you the procedures on how we are going to recover my late father's fund in the bank,I need to have your information's which i will forward to the bank so that whenever you contacted them as my foreign representative they will reply you immediately.
Your full name.......?
Your full address......?
Your Age....?
Occupation....?
Your telephone number.....?
Your nationality......?
Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust I reposed in you. As soon as I see the information then I will give you all the necessary requirement on how to recover my late fathers money as my trusted foreign representative.
Yours Faithfully Ruth

IP: 41.82.136.233./ Senegal, Dakar
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2013 01:44:06 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: MY LIFE WITH TRUST AND LOVE IS ME RUTH BELLO.

pics (2)
new pic (1) Image

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

macypeter502@hotmail.com;

Postby jaga » Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:16 pm

FizzLive: macykkkk
Name: macr peterson
I am: Female / Age: 26
:mrgreen:
Hello dear my name is Macy, I saw your details on (http://www.fizzlive.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;)
and believe that we can move on from here and I am seriously looking for a real relationship and show you my photo and more about me, are requested to contact my email (macypeter502@hotmail.com) and waiting to hear from you soon Miss Macy. macypeter502@hotmail.com

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sailory » Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:08 pm

joymabou007@yahoo.com , Joy M

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=7277153843" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Joy M
Interests:am looking for a man that can show me love, care and has trust
About Me:i am a good looking girl with love and trust this is my email address( joymabou007@yahoo.com )

My name is Joy, i got you from tagged, and i want to have a
good relationship with you, please i need your cooperation,
am yours Joy.
this is my email address, please contact me with it so that i will tell you more about me and send you my other pictures ok here is my email address.
( joymabou007@yahoo.com )
===
please reply to my e-mail now because I have something very important to tell you ok, thanks much

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Ruth Peterson, ruth.bello24@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:03 am

MDF
Ruth Peterson
ruthbaby86
26 year old, woman from United States

Hello Nice to meet you. my name is miss.Ruth Bello. i saw your profile today at and like it, Please for better okay my dear contact me with this email(ruth.bello24@yahoo.com) or you give me yours email okay so that i con send you my pics my dear send me your email here okay. (ruth.bello24@yahoo.com)
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Rita Odily; <odily_rita@yahoo.com>

Postby jaga » Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:13 pm

Tough choice, here is a picture and an address in another thread > http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 88#p240416" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

FizzLive: baby500
Name: alicia
I am: Female / 27,
Interested in: Man
City: Dakar
E-Mail: aliciaukazi4x41@yahoo.com

:) Comment:
send me your e-mail to my e-mail box so that I can send you my picture, I am waiting for your mail to my email address (aliciaukazi4x41@yahoo.com

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Betty Duale <betty.duale@yahoo.com>

Postby jaga » Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:53 pm

Hello My Dear!
How are you doing today? I believe you are doing well. I am more than happy
in your response to my mail and if I can speak openly, my literal aim of
contacting you is triggered by the fact that I seek someone to confide in,
trusting same to unequivocally uphold sincerity and honesty towards long
lasting relationship socially, or at least rapport, within the frontier of
the matter which I am herein exposing to you.

My Names are Ms Betty Duale. I am 23, 5.7ft tall, and single. I am by
inherent a national of Somalia in Africa, and presently residing in the
Orphanage home here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that has
lingered in my country.
I am the only child of late Dr. Abdirashid Duale who was the managing
director of Dahabshiil Groups (Ltd) (owned company), and personal adviser
to the former head of state (H.E. Mr. Ali Mohamed Gedi).Unfortunately my
father was wickedly poisoned to death by his business associate on one of
their outings to discuss a business deal in oversea. When I was about
trying to come over this irreparable loss in my life, Satan was let loose
again and civil war broke out in my country. Civilian massacre became
uncontrollable and my dearest mother was also a victim. I manage to make my
way to the near by country Senegal through the help of United Nations.
Irrespective of my dilemma, I have always held out my utmost belief and
values which I was brought up. I love harmony, children, mostly the
disadvantaged, and to give back something to the world which I am a part
of, I have bestowed it upon myself to give happiness to those that need it
and share with those that have it. I love reading, jogging, music, movies,
outing, but must of all, I love dealing with honest people.
Please tell me more about your self, your likes and dislikes, family,
country, etc. I believe we can get to know each other better and some day
become friends.
I will tell you more about my self in my next email. Attached here are my
picture's i hope you will like them and i will also like to know more about
you in your next mail hopping to hear from you soonest, do have a nice day
with my kisses
Best of luck
Ms Betty Duale.

Date: Thu, October 31, 2013 4:18:38 p.m. 0000 (GMT)
Subject: Thanks for your reply to my mail
IP: 41.82.94.190. / Senegal, Dakar

pics (2) :) already here

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

betty.duale @ yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:10 pm

FizzLive: babybaby
Name: betty
I am: Female
Interested in: Man
E-Mail: betty.duale @ yahoo.com

I am Betty the name just came accross your profile and it seems interesting, do not want to know you more to tell you more about me, you can contact me through my e-mail and (betty.duale@yahoo.com) so I can send more pictures of mine.
through

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

milianbweah@yahoo.co.uk

Postby jaga » Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:59 pm

Netlog: milianbabes19
female - 25 years, New York, United States
Name: Milian babes
Date of birth: 14/02/1988
Language: English

Hellooooooooo
milianbweah@yahoo.co.uk
how are you today and Hope that every things is ok with you as is my pleassure and i am motivated in Contacting you and hope to gradually build relationship and confidence in you as we get to know each other better.

really interest me in having communication with you if you will have the desire with me so That we can get to know each other better and see what happened in future.

i will be very happy if you can write me through my email for easiest communication and to know all about each other, here is my email (milianbweah@yahoo.co.uk) i will be waiting to hear from you as i wish you all the best for your day.

yours new friend.
Milian.
e!

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:01 pm

twitter
Hello my dear milianbweah@yahoo.co.uk how are you today i hope that every things is...

MDF
milianluv
Milian Milly

Basic
25 year old, woman from United States

Hello my dear milianbweah@yahoo.co.uk how are you today i hope that every things is ok with you as is my pleassure and i am motivated in contacting you and hope to gradually build relationship and confidence in you as we get to know each other better. really interest me in having communication with you if you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what happened in future. i will be very happy if you can write me through my email for easiest communication and to know all about each other,here is my email (milianbweah@yahoo.co.uk) i will be waiting to hear from you as i wish you all the best for your day. yours new friend. Milian.
Badoo

profile deleted :cry:
Hello my dear

milianbweah@/ya/hoo. /co. /uk
how are you today i hope that every things is ok with you as is my pleassure and i am motivated in contacting you and hope to gradually build relationship and confidence in you as we get to know each other better.

really interest me in having communication with you if you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what happened in future.

i will be very happy if you can write me through my email for easiest communication and to know all about each other, here is my email (milianbweah@/ya/hoo. /co. /uk) i will be waiting to hear from you as i wish you all the best for your day.

yours new friend.
Milian.

zaixian-fanyi.

i will be very happy if you can write me through my email for easiest communication and to know all about each other,here is my email (milianbweah@yahoo.co.uk) i will be waiting to hear from you as i wish you all the best for your day.
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Esther Namogo, esthernamogo@live.com

Postby Bix » Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:52 pm

MDF
estherbaby313
25 year old, woman from Liberia

Hello with love, how is everything with you, I picked interest on you after going through your short profile at this site,I really want to have a good friendship with you, beside i have something very vital to disclose to you, but I found it difficult to express myself here, since it´s a public site i will be very happy, If you can get back to me through my e-mail address (esthernamogo@live.com) so we can get to know each other better and i well give you more of my pictures and also tell you more about me. please try to send me your email here ( esthernamogo@live.com ) because i am not often here on mydailyflog.com
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

esther namogo <esthernamogo@live.com>

Postby jaga » Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:36 am

greetings my Dear.
How are you doing today. i hope everything is ok with you.i believe after going through this letter you will now understand what i am saying,
Thanks so much for your response. I know that this mail will not come to you as a surprise since we have not had a previous correspondence, please bear with me. i will really like to have a good relationship with you, and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you.
I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here, and after reading your profile.I am (Miss Esther namogo ) 24 years old girl from Liberia, the only daughter of Late (Dr.Mason Namogo) my late father was the former deputy minister of national security under the leadership of president Charles Taylor who is now in exile after many innocent soul were killed in my country Liberia, My father was killed by government of Charles Taylor, He accused my father of coup attempt.
I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment i am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father.
Meanwhile i wanted to escape to the Europe but she hide away my international passport File which contains important documents.
So I decided to ran away to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugees here in Dakar Republic of Senegal, I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your Country.
My late father of blessed memory deposited the sum of (3.5 Million US Dollars) in one of the leading bank in Europe with my names as the next of kin. But meanwhile you should not allow any other person to know about this money since my late father did not disclose it with any body rather do they know about the valuable documents .

I have informed the bank about my plans of transferring the money to me, here in African to start a new life but i don't know that my late father have an agreement with the bank.that i should be up to 30 years of age before i will have direct access to the money.if not then i should provide my partner to stand for me as my trustee to the bank,so the bank will make the transfer into my partners account.

However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer of my late fathers money to your account, perhaps i will like you to help me invest the money in your country, and i will also like to complete my studies, as i was in my 1st year in the university when the crisis started,It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your assistance and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for save and confidential purposes.

As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.
You can not call me on phone because i have no phone here in the refugee camp,but there is a church here in the camp. where i can receive yours calls. if you care to call me, it is the Reverend priest phone Number here in the camp, Please when you call, tell him that you want to speak with (Miss Esther namogo) the Liberian girl in female hostel room 101.then he will send for me to answer your call,

This is the Rev priest phone number ( +221-76-542-99-43) .and his email (rev_paulemmanuel@yahoo.com ) his Name is Rev Paul Emmanuel.
Please I am waiting for your urgent and positive response. Kindly keep this only to yourself, please i beg you not to disclose it to anyone until i come over to join you immediately the fund is transferred into your account.

Thanks hoping to hear from you soon,
Attached here is my pictureYours faithfullyESTHER

Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 09:10:21 +0000
Microsoft

ImageImage

Return to “Black Females”