It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:06 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Rita Odily; <odily_rita@yahoo.com>

African scammers posing as black women.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Rita Odily; <odily_rita@yahoo.com>

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:22 pm

IP: 62.209.202.19
Subject: Re: plase i need your help in my life
Tel: Not found

my dear plase i am in need of your help in my life plase tell me wen are going to do this for me and i want to let you konw that we are frend naw ok .plase dont lock opne evry thing .do this for me i will be harppy in my life .and you ask my accanut number plase since evar my father daed i lost evrey thing plase i will like you to pay this money in thewestan union or money.gram .it come to me .
i thanks you marey.janne.koffi

IP: 41.189.56.174
Subject: Re: Re: plase i need your help in my life

hello
thank you for your mail to me and evrey thing

the nest thing naw is the payment of the transfer

this is the amonut of the money you will pay for the transation hare inthe bank to relse this money for you ask i told you that is not twomuch money to you i_ blive .7500 doller

IP: 196.201.75.232
Subject: Re: Re: Re: plase i need your help in my life
Tel: Not found

my dear how are you to day
my dear i have see so mening mail fro you plase i dont undastand you plase tell me if you want to help me i want to konw
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Victoria Leo Stevens; <victorialeostevens@yahoo.in>

Postby IceFM » Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:07 pm

She contact me yesterday in WD but profile already removed there.

Hello dear
It is so nice to hear you back. I am very glad that we became interested in each other. I will try my utmost to make our correspondence interesting and honest. I do believe that we both have to be open-hearted and sincere so as to know each other deep down and (well,you never know) share our loneliness. I really enjoyed your nice letter, you wrote with great passion for what you believe and search for. it seems that in my country there is a lack of that same passion.
It's that type of passion that I believe, builds a strong foundation for friendship, as well as marriage. I believe that it's a passion that needs to be nurtured throughout the relationship. It takes hard work, communication, understanding, and forgiveness because we are only human. Mistakes will be made, misunderstandings will occur, but if the foundation is strong enough the relationship will overcome those barriers. so let me tell you more about my self.

My name is Miss Victoria Leo Stevens from Sudan in West Africa,5.7ft tall, dark in complexion, 26 years old (never married before) and presently i am residing in the refugee
camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.
My late father Dr, Benjack Leo Stevens was the managing director of Stevens industry (Ltd) and he was the personal adviser to the former head of state (Late Dr Gaafar Nimeiry) before
the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way
to a near by country Senegal where i am living now.I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing and my hobbies are football and movies
presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next
mail.Attached here is my picture
mail. I will also like to see your Own picture.
Hoping to hear from you soonest
Victoria Leo Stevens

Clients-ADSL
Pool-ADSL-Sonatel-Multimedia
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

Both pics already posted
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Nancy Desmond; <nancydesmond2000@yahoo.co.uk>

Postby IceFM » Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:49 pm

Hello Dear,
how are you today? hope fine.i know you have forgotten all about me,i am miss Nancy the young girl you tried to help when i was in the refugee camp in dakar senegal you remember? I am pleased to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner in the UK. I am currently in the UK for my studies, meanwhile, i will not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transfering the funds.

Now you need to contact the Rev. Father who used to be a good father to me when i was in Dakar Senegal, his name is Rev. Paul Devine and his email address is as follow; ( reverendpauldevine83@yahoo.co.uk ) and his phone number is (+221774422394)

Ask him to send you a certified bank cheque of $200.000.00 which i prepared and kept for your compensation for all efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciate your efforts at that time very much. so feel free to contact the Rev. Father and instruct him where to send you the money.

Please let me know immediately you receive it so we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. At this point, i'm very busy here because of my studies and some project i have at hand, finally remember that i had forwarded instruction to Reverend on your behalf to receive that money. So do not hesitate to contact him and he will send the money to you without any delay. And please do not forget to inform me as soon as the money is been received.
Take care and God bless you.
Miss Nancy.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sarah Dorin Ellison; <sarah_realove@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:13 pm

She contact me yesterday in WD but profile already removed. She pretend to come from Juno/USA there.

Hello my Dear,
How are you today?
I am more than happy for your reply to my mail .How was your day?,Mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal.
My name is sarah. Dorin Ellison 24 years old, a medical student, my father of blessed memory by name late Mr. David Ellison who was the a manager with CNPC oil company at the Khartoum refinery in Sudan, was killed along side with my beloved mother and our family house burnt down by the rebels during the last crisis in my country
you can find more of my story through the following site on the net

BBC News http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/6469857.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now as a refugee.
In this camp we are only allowed to go out only on Mondays and Fridays of
the weeks.Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by God's grace i will come out here soon.i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev.cletus bernard who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.
life here is to me a hell, no love, no affection and no amenities, more importantly, i love my studies and here nothing is happening and people here are not friendly, i am really suffering in this place, it is too painful, but i hope with your help i will leave this refugee camp and have a better life to live,so kindly let me know your readiness to help me and i promise to always be nice and faithful to you, please i hope to have your picture and your phone number and other information about you so that we can talk through phone and i will also like to hear your voice.
I would like to know more about you, your likes dislikes and your hobbies and what you are doing presently, i like to meet understanding, loyal, sincere, truthfully, kindly and friendly and more to that, a man of vision and truth. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture and your own picture i will be highly appreciated please send one for me, i will be hoping to hear from you again.
I remain yours
sarah.

SONATELNET
Pool ADSL BAS 1 Medina
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

One pic already posted many times.

SARAHA.JPG (Deleted duplicate pic - already posted in this thread)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Vivan Usman; <vivan.usman@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:39 pm

She contact me Saturday in WD as

vivian2
- 24 y/o female (1986 December 01)
- from New York City, New York, USA
- English,
- seeking a Man from 19 to 29 y/o

Ciao,
Il mio nome è perdere Vivan, ho visto il tuo profilo oggi
e diventare interessati a sapere tutto di te con tutto il piacere, per favore io voglio che tu inviare una mail al mio indirizzo e-mail (vivan.usman @ yahoo.com) così posso darvi la mia immagine e ti dirà tutto su di me,
Buona giornata,
vostra, grazie,
Vivan

Hello,
My name is miss vivan, i saw your profile today
and become interested to know all about you with all pleasure, please i want you to send mail to my e-mail address (vivan.usman@yahoo.com) so i can give you my picture and tell you all about me,
Have a nice day,
thanks yours,
vivan

Hello dear It is so nice to hear you back. I am very glad that we became interested in each other. I will try my utmost to make our correspondence interesting and honest. I do believe that we both have to be open-heated and sincere so as to know each other deep down and (well, you never know) share our loneliness. I really enjoyed your nice letter, I believe we can builds a strong foundation for friendship, as well as marriage. I believe that it's a passion that needs to be nurtured throughout the relationship. It takes hard work, communication, understanding, and forgiveness because

we are only human. Mistakes will be made, misunderstandings will occur, but if the foundation is strong enough the relationship will overcome those barriers. so let me tell you more about my self. My name is Miss Vivan Usman (24) but age differences matter not. single and never married, i am from Rwanda. in East Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country last years ago.

My late father DR DIO F USMAN was chairman managing director ( USMAN INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD), in Kigali the capital of my country,and he was also the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in a
cold blood. It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee.
My hobbies are reading and watching sports event like football. and I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture. I will also like to see your Own picture. Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Yours Forever.
Vivan

SONATEL
Pool pour Routeur IP PPOE
Mody Ndiaye
SOCIETE NATIONALES DES TELECOMMUNICATIONS
Sonatel
Dakar
Senegal

Pic already posted many; so nothing to remove from me today

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

She contact me today also in DMF as

vivianme2011
- ID: 174590
- 23 y/o female (1987 - May - 4)
- new york, USA
- English,
- i am nice looking girl
- Have no children

Hello,
My name is miss vivan, i saw your profile today
and become interested to know all about you with all pleasure, please i want you to send mail to my e-mail address (vivan.usman@yahoo. com) so i can give you my picture and tell you all about me,
Have a nice day,
thanks yours,
vivan

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Vivan Usman; <vivan.usman@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:27 pm

Hello dear It is so nice to hear you back. I am very glad that we became interested in each other. I will try my utmost to make our correspondence interesting and honest. I do believe that we both have to be open-heated and sincere so as to know each other deep down and (well, you never know) share our loneliness. I really enjoyed your nice letter, I believe we can builds a strong foundation for friendship, as well as marriage. I believe that it's a passion that needs to be nurtured throughout the relationship. It takes hard work, communication, understanding, and forgiveness because

we are only human. Mistakes will be made, misunderstandings will occur, but if the foundation is strong enough the relationship will overcome those barriers. so let me tell you more about my self. My name is Miss Vivan Usman (24) but age differences matter not. single and never married, i am from Rwanda. in East Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country last years ago.

My late father DR DIO F USMAN was chairman managing director ( USMAN INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD), in Kigali the capital of my country,and he was also the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in a
cold blood. It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee.
My hobbies are reading and watching sports event like football. and I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture. I will also like to see your Own picture. Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Yours Forever.
Vivan

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Lily; <lilynobia@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:20 pm

She contact me today in 24Luv as

lily4you
- Profile ID: 85957
- 23 y/o female (1987 - March - 2)
- arizona, USA
- Ethnicity Mixed
- English, French
- Have no children

Compliment of the day,
how are you today, i hope your doing fine over there. my name is miss Lily and i am single. I viewed your profile now in this site (http://www.24luv.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) and its my pleasure and intresting sending mail to you as a new friend. and I will like you to contact me back with my e-mail address (lilynobia@yahoo.co m) so i can give you my picture and tell you more about me. Remember good relationship goes beyond distance and color, honest, emotions, carer and kind that lead both lovers to fly highly on the wings of happiness. Awaiting to hear from you soon.
Have a nice day.
Yours Lily.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Vansaa Ray; <vansaa_ray2000@yahoo.in>

Postby IceFM » Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:39 pm

She contact me Thursday in WD as

vansaa1
- 23 y/o female (1988 March 16)
- from Muresvill, Alabama, USA
- English,
- seeking a Man from 18 to 28 y/o

hello

vansaa_ray2000@yahoo.in

l am miss vansaa ray I saw your profile today at (waydate.com) and i found you worthy to be mine as some one whom i can lay on his arms as long as love is concern,caressing and teassing you all the night long .if you are interested in knowing more about me and for me to send you some pictures of mine,please contact me thus(vansaa_ray2000@yahoo.in)
my dear,l want you to know that distance,age or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life.waiting to hear from you soonest..

vansaa_ray2000@yahoo.in

Thanks
vansaa

My Dearest.
How are you today? I am very happy for your respond to the mail I sent to you.
My name is Miss Vansaa Ray from Darfur Region of Sudan l am 23 years and presently I am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the death of my family by the rebels My father were killed by rebels in our residence house in the capital city Darfur. My late father Dr. Ray Benson, was the Chairman, Gruv-Melton Oil and Gas Company a private extracting oil firm in Darfur before He was killed one early morning by the rebels as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country Sudan.

It was only me and my Mum that could make our way out of the country .
We managed to make our way to a near by country Senegal where we live for six months and after i lost my mum due to heart attack and the hardships here in this camp here in Oakam North, 12 km from the capital city of Dakar Senegal, please don't be discouraged for hearing this.

However i am using the computer at the office of the reverend father who is in charge of the refugee camp to write to you. I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently, remember that you caught my attention in that site that was why I wrote to you in first place

Attached here is my picture for you,in my next mail i will also send you more of my pictures. I will also like you to send me your pictures,I hope you wouldn't mind, Awaiting for your reply soonest.
from my heart.
Miss Vansaa

SONATELNET
Pool ADSL Sonatel Multimedia
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

Pic already posted 29/07/10....#2

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Monica Dorin Ellison; <monicaellison4love@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:12 pm

She contact me Tuesday in DMF as

MONICLOVE
- ID: 180732
- 25 y/o female (1986 - February - 2)
- Ethnicity Asian
- DAKAR, Senegal
- English,
- ANY
- Have no children

Greetings,
My name is Monica,
i saw your profile today and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address (monicaellison4love @yahoo.com) i believe we can move from here!
(Remember the distance or color does age not matter but love matters a lot in life)
I will be happy to seeing a good responds from you
Thanks and remain blessed.
Yours in love Monica,

How are you today?
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail.How was your day?,Mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal.
My name is Monica Dorin Ellison 24 years old, a medical student, my father of blessed memory by name late Mr. David Ellison who was the a manager with CNPC oil company at the Khartoum refinery in Sudan , was killed along side with my beloved mother and our family house burnt down by the rebels during the last crisis in my country
you can find more of my story through the following site on the net

BBC News http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/6469857.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now as a refugee.
In this camp we are only allowed to go out only on Mondays and Fridays of
the weeks.Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by God's grace i will come out here soon.i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev.Cletus Bernard who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.
life here is to me a hell, no love, no affection and no amenities, more importantly, i love my studies and here nothing is happening and people here are not friendly, i am really suffering in this place, it is too painful, but i hope with your help i will leave this refugee camp and have a better life to live,so kindly let me know your readiness to help me and i promise to always be nice and faithful to you, please i hope to have your picture and your phone number and other information about you so that we can talk through phone and i will also like to hear your voice.
I would like to know more about you, your likes dislikes and your hobbies and what you are doing presently, i like to meet understanding, loyal, sincere, truthfully, kindly and friendly and more to that, a man of vision and truth. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture and your own picture i will be highly appreciated please send one for me, i will be hoping to hear from you again.
I remain yours
Monica.

Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS1
SONATEL
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

One pic already posted 29/07/10.....#2

maripasl
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby maripasl » Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:03 pm

Posted today on my wall

Hello,My name is miss Vivan i saw your today at (newkidsnetwork.ning.com) and become interested to know more about you with all pleasure and i want you to send mail to my e-mail address (Vivan.usman@yahoo.com) so i can give you my picture and tell you more about myself, Have a nice day, Yours Vivan

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Claudine Godwill; <claudin_gwill@yahoo.ca>

Postby IceFM » Tue May 17, 2011 6:35 pm

She contact me yesterday in WD as

clearnbaby
- 22 y/o female (1988 November 17)
- from El Pui, None, Australia
- Hindi, Gujrati, Hindi
- Ethnicity Asian
- Religion Shinto
- Occupation Professor
- seeking a Man from 18 to 27 y/o

hello
how are you today i hope you are ok please My name is Miss Claudine, I came across your profile today and It was so good to me. So i decided to stop on it and let you know that i am interested to have a relationship with you. Please contact me at my email address ( claudin_gwill@yahoo.ca) I believe if you contact me, i will give you a full introduction of my self ,I know age will not be a bearer to our relationship, Remember the distance or religion does not matter but love matters a lot in life, write to me on (claudin_gwill@yahoo.ca) and i will send you my pictures. beside there is something very important i will like to tell you when you contact me, Please I don't chat, just write to me on my email address for me to respond to you quick, please. waiting to hear from you.

Claudine

Hello Lovely,

Thanks for your mail.how are you , i was touched after going through your profile. I think is know longer necessary for me to hide myself from you again and i decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here. My hobby is tennis and music.

I am Miss Claudine 23years old girl from rwanda in east Africa,the only daughter of Late Dr & Mrs Godwill williams, the former Director diamond extrusion Ltd in kigali and also the former minister of mineral resources. I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I am receiving from my step mother,and

my step mother planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father.Meanwhile I wanted to travel to Europe, but ,she hide away my international passport and other valuable documents. Luckly she did not discover where I kept my father’s File which contains important documents.

So I decided to run to Revealing Christ church Home where I am presently seeking asylum under the Republic of Senegal. I wish to contact you personally for a long term relationship and investment assistance in your Country.also for you to represent me to claim my fathers fund out from the bank, because the bank need foreign representative as a surety,

My late father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$ 6.5 million in a leading Bank in london with my name as the next of kin. However, I shall be willing to forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund.

As you will help me in an investment, and i will like to complete my studies, as i was in my 2ND year in the university, when the crisis started. It is my intention to compensate you with 5% of the total money for your assistance and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you.

Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put every things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.

You can reach me on phone through the office number of the Reverend Father, his name is Reverend pastor David George and the phone number is 00221-779-887-757, if you will like to speak to me on phone.When you call tell him you want to talk to Claudine Godwill he will then send his receptionist to call me, i am staying at the female hostel block 104A. i will appreciate if you can also help me to secure my traveling document,maybe when i join you we can transfer the fund.

Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please i beg you not to disclose it till i come over to join you once the fund has been transferred.

Yours Sincerely.

Claudine Godwill

SONATELNET
Pool RC_Camberene2_ADSL
Mody Ndiaye
SOCIETE NATIONALES DES TELECOMMUNICATIONS
Sonatel
Dakar
Senegal

Both Pics already posted many times

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Julliet Williamsa; <jullietwilliamsa@rocketmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:35 pm

She contact me today in AFD as

jw4real
- ID 31553
- 21 y/o female (1990 February 13)
- from Avondale, Arizona, USA
- English, French,
- seeking a Man from 18 to 26 y/o

Hello Dear,

Greetings!
How are you today? hope you are fine, i know that this message mighty meet you in surprise as we never know each other before. My name is Miss Julliet Williamsa, i came across your nice profile today and something motivated me to contact you for us to know and trust each other. Reply me then i will send my pictures for you to know more about me. My private e-mail contact is (jullietwilliamsa@rocketmail.com)

Your new friend,
Julliet Williamsa

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pic in her Profile is Pic 2

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sandra; <sandrawilliamsas@ymail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:33 am

She contact me today in 24Luv as

sandra123
- Profile ID: 86475
- 21 y/o female (1990 - January - 20)
- dakar, Senegal
- English, French,
- Have no children

HEAR IS MY EMAIL ADRESS (sandrawilliamsas@y mail.com)

Good day
is my glad to reach you you as well, sorry for proposed you at moment, I am miss SANDRA,
can we be friends? i am interesting of your relationship. I speak English and little french. can i know ur names ur like hoboing' if you mind, you can as well mail to me (sandrawilliamsas@ymail.com) because i mind.... I will send my likes' at your Email so try to reply me by tomorrow i can attach my photos to you ok, i like blue colour music and cook in house and some house cleaning what of yours.So despite age, unisex,educational etc is good to be understanding though i m still young lady but i have fast undSg........, thank you

"Brazil" pic already posted

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Matida; <matida_d202@yahoo.co.in>

Postby IceFM » Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:48 pm

She contact me just now in 24Luv as

MATIDA200
- Profile ID: 86505
- 24 y/o female (1986 - December - 22)
- NEW YORK, USA
- English,
- Have no children

Interested in you,
Hello Dear, I just saw your profile today and love to write to you. Am Matida by name, i am really interested in you for serious long term relationship and very important thing to discuss with you. Here is my email (matida_d202@yahoo. co.in) contact me so that i will send to you my picture to know who i am. Remember distance or color does not matter but true love matters a lot in life.
Yours Love Matida

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Vansaa Ray; <vansaa_ray2000@yahoo.in>

Postby IceFM » Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:49 pm

Hello my dear.
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay.Presently I’m in Paraguay with him for investing of the money. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those fundsdespite that it failed us some how.

Now you will need to contact the former personalsecretary to the Rev. father as at the time i was in Dakar Senegal, his name is Rev joel amos.and his direct
email address is : ( revjoelamos11@yahoo.com ) Ask him to kindly send you a certified bank draft of $300.000.00 usd(Three Hundred Thousand united state of american dollars ) which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to

assist me in this matter which later failed. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. sofeel free and get in touched with Rev joel amos and direct him where to send/post you the bank draft Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings
at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which myself and my
new partner are having at hand. Remember that I had forwarded this instruction to him on your behalf,

therefore establish contacts with him for the delivery of the bank draft to you without delay. Also before contact the reverend father person try to sending all your information to him because your information will help him to locate to DHL office to parcel the draft cheque and sending to you.
Take care and
remain Blessed.
Yours
Vansaa.

Return to “Black Females”