It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:43 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Harriet Allen; <harrietallen43@yahoo.co.uk>

African scammers posing as black women.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Royal; <royaldion@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:01 pm

She contact me today in 24FD as

userose
- ID: 121086
- 23 y/o Female (1987 - August - 12)
- Senegal, Dakar
- English,
- student
- Have no children

Hello Dear,

My name is Royal , i have a warm and friendly feelings as i saw your profile today ,so i decided to leave a massage for you. if it Touches you to be a friend you can write back in my email address royaldion@gmail.com so that i can send to you mt pictures and tell you more about me.
i believe we can start from here to know each other better.
Hoping to read your reaply to my e-mail address above.

Regards,f rom Royal

Pic already posted
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Royal; <royaldion@gmail.com>

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

sspassport
*SUSPENDED*

Bookmark and Share

Re: Harriet Allen; <harrietallen43@yahoo.co.uk>

Postby sspassport » Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:52 pm

<royaldion@gmail.com>
posted above

also posted
borysprv 23 lat katowice HotParty.pl - Najlepsza rozrywka w ...
If you can get back to me at my e-mail address here royaldion@gmail.com i will send to you my pictures and also tell you more about me. I do hope we can move from here ,
http://www.hotparty.pl/borysprv-panel-" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;​26729.html

WTF!?!?!?!??! | XBOXiSOZONE Forums - XBOXiSOZONE.com :: Xbox ...
... feelings as i saw your profile today ,so i decided to leave a massage for you. if it Touches you to be a friend you can write back in my email address royaldion@gmail.com ...
http://www.xboxisozone.com/community/forums/1/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;​xboxisozone

Are there more stalkers on Sealine - Lounge - Non-Angling ...
... as i saw your profile today ,so i decided to leave a massage for you. if it Touches you to be a friend you can write back in my email address royaldion@gmail.com so ...
http://www.sealine.co.za/view_" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;​topic.php?id=59884&forum_id=38

Kto mi to przetłumaczy? Zapytaj.com.pl - Masz Pytanie? My ...
If you can get back to me at my e-mail address here royaldion@gmail.com i will send to you my pictures and also tell you more about me. I do hope we can move from here , ...
zapytaj.com.pl/Category/015,009/​2,4862917,Kto_mi_to...

Profilis - HotNot.lt - ROLANDAS76 - Greičiausios pažintys ...
... feelings as i saw your profile today ,so i decided to leave a massage for you. if it Touches you to be a friend you can write back in my email address royaldion@gmail.com ...
http://www.hotnot.lt/profilis/ROLANDAS76" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Profilis - HotNot.lt - valdas27
http://www.hotnot.lt/profilis/valdas27" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Intim.lv - Sekss sludinājumi, fotogalerija, stāsti, konkursi
Vienigais Riga- Gentlemens Club, kur gaidits ikviens apmekletajs. Eksotiska ... royaldion@gmail.com
intim.lv/​index.php?a=bHZ8c2x1ZGluYWp1bWl8cmVhZHwyfDB8MTk

Križ života - Forum - Info i tehnička podrška - Scammer ...
http://www.kriz-zivota.com/forum/hrvatski/info_" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;​i_tehnicka...

spam - TheMarker Cafe
... as i saw your profile today ,so i decided to leave a massage for you. if it Touches you to be a friend you can write back in my email address royaldion@gmail.com so ...
cafe.themarker.com/topic/2060982

royaldion@gmail.com - find dating scams or scammer report
royaldion@gmail.com scam activiy report. royaldion@gmail.com find dating scams or scammer reports, blacklist and fraud report. Read scam reports of the ladies from the ...
http://www.domainnamebanned/.../royaldion-" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;​gmail.com.html

achim4477
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Richeal <richeal_2010@yahoo.com> <rev.petermark59@yahoo.com>

Postby achim4477 » Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:06 pm

Mail:

Hello,
Thanks for your effort on me dear.
I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently I am in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now you will need to contact former personal secretary to the Rev Father whom used to be a God-father to me when i was in Dakar, his name is Rev Peter Mark and his email address is as follows:(rev.petermark59@yahoo.com) and telephone is +221772066390

Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $300.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev Peter and instruct him where to send you the draft cheque.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the sufferings at that time.

In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Rev Peter on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the cheque to you without delay.

Take care and bye for now.
Yours Truly, Mrs richeal

Header:

Received: from [69.31.50.149] by web120002.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 27 Sep 2011 11:21:29 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/14.0.5 YahooMailWebService/0.8.114.317681
Message-ID: <1317147689.71416.YahooMailClassic@web120002.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 11:21:29 -0700 (PDT)

Mail over US, United States

69.31.50.149 - Geo Information
IP Address 69.31.50.149
Host 69.31.50.149
Location US US, United States
City Chicago, IL 60606
Organization GIGLINX
ISP nLayer Communications
AS Number AS4436 nLayer Communications, Inc.
Latitude 41°88'24" North
Longitude 87°63'76" West
Distance 8352.07 km (5189.73 miles)

They are crazy, the scammer!

achim4477
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Richeal <richeal_2010@yahoo.com> <rev.petermark59@yahoo.

Postby achim4477 » Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:09 pm

http://badoo.com/0179734589/

Wants to meet with a guy, older than 30

Dakar, Senegal
Duplicate pics Deleted AN

achim4477
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Richeal <richeal_2010@yahoo.com> <rev.petermark59@yahoo.

Postby achim4477 » Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:12 pm

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Lilian John; <lilianjohn1@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:08 pm

She contact me today in WD as

kisslady
- 23 y/o female (1988 January 12)
- from New York, USA
- English,
- seeking a Man from 18 to 28 y/o

Hi Dearest,
How are you today I hope every thing is well with you. I’m Miss Lillian by name, is my pleasure to contact you after going through your profile at (ww w.zna komi ms.ru) which really interest me in having communication with you. I will appreciate if you can write me back ( lilianjohn1@hotmail.com ) for easiest communication and to know more about each other so that I will explain myself to you and also send my picture to you.
Take care and have a nice day.
I await hearing from you soonest.
Yours truly
lilianjohn1@hotmail.com

<<<< don't know this page.... :thinking:

Dear one, Please be honest with me I am orphan ?

I am writing at this hour because of my status as a refugee in Dakar Senegal And I am an orphanage child , as a result of the assassination of my parents by rebel group which left me with no one except me that survived by the help of Red cross team that brought me to Senegal

And my father was chairman managing director of Larry & Sons Industrial Company Ltd in the capital of my Country Rwanda Central Africa, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed he with my mother in cold blood

He deposited 4.5 million us dollars in bank .and I have written to the bank to claim the money as the next of kin because of my deplorable condition in Senegal and the bank replied that due to my refugee status that I am not qualified to claim the money that I have to look for a reliable foreign partner to claim the funds by signing a check of the total sum in your names for me that is the only condition the bank gave me.

And now I want to know if you are honest and reliable because if I lose this money I will suffer all my life on earth and I will not finish my education any so be honest to me if you will betray me please tell me ,and I want you to treat this with the absolute confidence
and hold it to yourself without somebody knowing for my safety.
If you are able and honest to help me please reply back so that I will
give you the bank information for immediate contact.

My name is Lilian John and my father's name Dr Larry John so let know if I will give you the email ids of the bank's transfer department and the phone numbers,
And send me these your following information

Your Full Name............................
Your Age....................................
Your Country..............................
Your Address................................
Your Phone...................................

Also so that i can use it and write to the bank to start communicating with you ,
please if you promise me that you will not take the money all
by yourself and leave me here to die of hunger,

and if you wish to speak with me call me with this number +221776941708 it is the Rev phone number his name is Rev Steven Ba he is the Rev that take care of the camp ,
inform him that you want to speak with me and he will send for me to speak with you , remember that l need your assistant
Orphan Lilian John

SONATEL
Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal
6 Rue Wagane
Diouf
BP 69 Dakar
Dakar

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Mary Atif; <maryatif73@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:37 pm

Contact me Saturday in 2FD as

maryatif
- ID: 118911
- 25 y/o Female (1986 - April - 4)
- Senegal, dakar
- English,
- studant
- Have no children

Hello Dear ,

My name is Mary, i have a warm and friendly feelings as i saw your profile today ,so i decided to leave a massage for you.
if it Touches you to be a friend you can write back in my email address( maryatif73@yahoo.co m ) so that i can send to you my pictures and tell you more about me.
i believe we can start from here to know each other better.
Hoping to read your reaply to my e-mail address above.
Regards,fro m Mary

Dearest

THANK YOU FOR YOUR MAIL I AM HAPPY TO HEAR FROM YOU AND I HOPE YOU ARE IN GOOD HEALTH.

I decided to contact you because of my present situation in the refugee camp here in Dakar and please may God touch you to understand and give me your helping hand.

I am mary Atif, 23 years old Medical student , my father of a blessed memory by name Late Mohamed Atif who was the deputy general manager with CNPC oil company at the Khartoum refinery in Sudan, was killed along side with my beloved mother and our family house burnt down by the rebels during the last crisis in my country when Janjaweed militias came to our house.

I am now writing you from Dakar Senegal where i escaped through road, and now seeking asylum in the refugee camp here in Senegal. You can find more of my story through the following site on the net.

bbc news http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; world-africa-12403620 http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; world-africa-12070034

So I am now in search of an honest and reliable person who will help to relocate me in any of the western world for a better life / continuation of my studies. i have chosen to contact you after going through your profile and i believe you are a reliable person who will not let me down or betray my trust.

I know you may wonder why I am so soon telling you about all this,even without seeing or knowing you fully well, really something in me tells that you are a good person and i guess i am not wrong.

So briefly I will like to disclose little more about myself to you and see if you can help to relocate me come over to your country so as to continue with my studies and have a new love life, and please this is a little secrete and i plead with you to keep it to yourself alone until everything is properly arranged and executed then I will come over to join you in your country.

I have the sum of $5.2 Million as an inheritance from my late father which i will like to invest in your country with your help. This money is deposited in a bank account with one of the banks in Europe and i am going to give you all the details / contact because I want the money to be transferred to your account before I come over to join you in your country. i need your urgent answer of your ability to handle this for me so that i will tell you the next step because i want to leave this refugee camp as soon as possible. Life here is to me a hell , no love, no affection and no amenities. More importantly, I love my studies and here nothing is happening and people here are not friendly.
So kindly let me know your readiness to help me and i promise to always be nice to you.

I have send you my photo and hope to have yours ok.
Thanks you and God bless you.

Sincerely yours,
mary Atif

SONATEL
6 Rue Wagane
Diouf
BP 69 Dakar
Dakar

Both Pics already posted

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Kate Tazy; <katherinetazy@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:16 pm

Contact me yesterday in 24Luv as

kategirl
- Profile ID: 88798
- 25 y/o female (1986 - April - 10)
- miami, USA
- English,
- Have no children

My name is kate . i went through your profile today on 24luv.com and
became interested ,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send
me an email to my email address so i tell you more about myself and a picture
for you to know whom i am,Here is my email(katherinetazy @yahoo.com)I believe we
can move from here!I am waiting for your mail to my email address above,(Remeber
the distance or colour does not matter but love matters a lot in life)hoping to
read from you,Miss kate.

Dear one ,
How are you today ? . l hope fine . Mine is not too good due to my suffering condition here in Dakar Senegal . I am well pleased to meet a person of honor and dignity like you . It gives me a great pleasure reading your mail . I must commend you for taking your time to respond to my mail . Thank you so much .

My name is Miss Kate Tazy , I am from CONGO in Central Africa and presently i am residing in a church orphanage home here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago , i was born on Friday , the 19th day of April , 1986 ( twenty-four (24) years old ) , single and never married , 5ft 8 inches tall , 55kg weight , black hair and brown eyes . I love singing , watching television , studying the bible , i am respectful , honest , etc , i hate lies , dishonest people , promise and fail , taking others for granted , disobeying God , etc . My hobbies include taking care of people , sharing problems with others and find solution to the problems , going to beach with my friends , etc .

I lost my both parents during this deadly political war that damaged thousands of innocent souls in CONGO . My family was among the first target of the rebels because my late father was a successful businessman and also a politician supporting the present government when the problems was about to start .

Due to this all the members of my family was murdered in a cold blood and our family house was set blazed . I was lucky and escaped death because i was in bordering when this deadly incident took place . It is only myself who is alive now and i managed to make my way to a nearby country called Senegal where i am staying now and never pray or think to step my legs in that bloody country called Congo . I am hoping for a day i will be totally free from the pains and shackles of life . I have encountered pain and suffering ever since i lost my parents but i know that someday i will wear a smile on my face again .

I have much to tell you . However i want to know if you are willing and ready to help me smile again . To help me become somebody in the society . To give me a better life . Something has been bothering me and i have kept it to myself because i am afraid to disclose it to anyone . I am afraid of betrayal . I am afraid someone might take advantage of me if i should disclose it to anyone .

I have been praying to God to give me someone who will not betray my trust and confidence in him . Someone who will not cheat and deceive me . I am very much afraid . But if you will promise me that you will stand for me as a father , a friend indeed , good Samaritan then i will open up to you .

i thank you for your photo I pray to God to guide and protect you in all you are doing . Have a wonderful moment .

Yours in love
Miss Kate
KATE FOR LOVE

SONATEL
6 Rue Wagane
Diouf
BP 69 Dakar
Dakar

Rumours suppose that it could be this:

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... &start=150" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Kate Tazy; <katherinetazy@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:12 pm

Hello my dear ,
I appreciate your mail . My dear as i told you in my last mail that i lost my family in the war that broke out in my country . Right now as i am writing this mail to you something in me tells me that the time for me to wear a smile has come . I see you as a father , a savior , a friend , a good Samaritan who God will use to wipe away my tears .

I reside in the church orphanage home in Dakar Senegal , as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country . I did not have any other person that could be able to help me out , the only person i have now is :

Rev Pastor Mark Andrew in ( St John Church )
His office telephone number is ( +221-77-223-2609 ) or ( 00221772232609 ) .

I am so lucky that the reverend in charge of the orphanage home , Rev Pastor Mark Andrew gave me the privilege to make use of his office computer and it is with his office computer that i use to read and reply your mails . Here in the orphanage home , i am living in female's hostel . I will be very glad if you can call me on his office telephone number . When you call him tell him that you want to speak with Miss Kate Tazy . He will send for me to come to his office and receive your call .

My dear , my late father Dr. Michael Tazy was a politician and an international businessman . When my father was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading financial institution , which he used my name as the next of kin , the amount in question is 9.3 Million US Dollars . I have my late father's statement of account and his death certificate . I want you to assist me to transfer this money to your account . Immediately after this transfer in your account , you will help me to prepare my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet you .

I am hoping to read your mail that you will always be there for me . That you will never betray me . That you will not take advantage of me and will not deceive me . I promise to love you the best i can .

My dear , i need your information such as :

Your Full Names : ......
Address : ......
Telephone : ......

To forward it to the bank for the transfer . In my next mail i will tell you more about this money and the leading financial institution which the money was deposited . My dear , i have never told any person about the existence of this money and i will like you to keep it secret because i am afraid of loosing the money and/or my life . I humbly waiting for your mail Kisses and hugs to you .

Yours in love ,Miss Kate.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sandra Duale; <sandraduale@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:38 pm

From AFD yesterday......

pretty4u
- ID: 123916
- 24 y/o female (1987 - April - 18)
- Bay, Somalia
- English,
- Student
- Have no children

Hello Dear,
I'm sandra by name. I'm seeking for honest partner, then i felt to drop this few lines. to see if you could be interested for us get to establish a nice friendship, I'm seeking for a true love, I want to end my loneliness. True love is hidden in every heart and it bonds for lifetime, kindly get back to me at,sandraduale@yaho o.com
Waiting earnestly for your reply.
have a nice day.

sandraduale@yahoo.c om

Hello My Dear!

How are you doing today? I believe you are doing well.
I am more than happy in your response to my mail and if I can speak openly, my literal aim of contacting you is triggered by the fact that I seek someone to confide in, trusting same to unequivocally uphold sincerity and honesty towards long lasting relationship socially, or at least rapport, within the frontier of the matter which I am herein exposing to you.

My Name is Miss Sandra Duale. I am 23, 5.7ft tall, and single. I am by inherent a national of Somalia in Africa, and presently residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that has lingered in my country.

I am the only child of late Dr. Abdirashid Duale who was the managing director of Dahabshiil Groups (Ltd) (owned company), and personal adviser to the former head of state (H.E. Mr. Ali Mohamed Gedi).Unfortunately my father was wickedly poisoned to death by his business associate on one of their outings to discuss a business deal in oversea. When I was about trying to come over this irreparable loss in my life, Satan was let loose again and civil war broke out in my country. Civilian massacre became uncontrollable and my dearest mother was also a victim. I manage to make my way to the near by country Senegal through the help of United Nations.

Irrespective of my dilemma, I have always held out my utmost belief and values which I was brought up. I love harmony, children, mostly the disadvantaged, and to give back something to the world which I am a part of, I have bestowed it upon myself to give happiness to those that need it and share with those that have it. I love reading, jogging, music, movies, outing, but must of all, I love dealing with honest people.

Please tell me more about your self, your likes and dislikes, family, country, etc. I believe we can get to know each other better and some day become friends.

I will tell you more about my self in my next email. Attached here are my picture's i hope you will like them and i will also like to know more about you in your next mail hopping to hear from you soonest, do have a nice day with my kisses

Best of luck
Miss Sandra Duale.

SONATEL
Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS4
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Sandra Duale; <sandraduale@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:38 pm

Hello Honey,

I really appreciate your reply to my mail once again, How are you doing over there today? And your health which is always my concern?Hope fine and you are shining in with the light from above. Mine is boring due to the problematic situation which am passing through here In this Camp. We are not eligible to go out from the Camp unless we took permission. Its just like one staying in the prison But I believe by Gods grace i will extricate here soon.

l don't have any relatives now whom l can go to all my relatives abscond in the middle of the war the only one l have now is Reverend Father Humphrey Peterson who is the pastor of the (St Mary Catholic Diocese of Dakar) here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women Hostel due to the camp have two Hostels one for women & the other for men the Pastors Tel number is (+221 778 095 018) and his Email address is Reverend_HumphreyPeterson@hotmail.com, If you want to call me,Call and tell him That you want to speak with me, then he will send for me in the female Hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any privilege to anything be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $4.7M. So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travailing documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you to continue my Education under your care,While you will be managing the rest of the money for Investments for our Future. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

Please I Shall Need The Below Information's To Write and Summit a Letter Of Nomination To The Bank,Introducing You as my nominated Partner,For you to Work with Them Towards The Release and Transfer of my money To Your Nominated Account: Such as Your:

1. Your Full Legal Names....
2. Contact Addresses...........
3. Phone Number................
4. Nationality.......................
5. Age..................................

Regarding to the above i will like you to be confidential and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to confident I confide on you. I like sincere, kind, respectful, honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, truth and hardworking.

Thanks and God bless you, Looking forward to your urgent response & have a nice day. Please Send me your photo while Replying.

Yours In Love
Sandra Duale.

When the Last Pic is the same person how in the other 3 Pics, then it can be merged with:

Harriet Allen; <harrietallen43@yahoo.co.uk>
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20778" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sandra Duale; <sandraduale@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:35 pm

Hello Dearest,

Good day my dearest, and how are you doing today? with hope all is well and fine. I trust you honey that is why i am giving you all this information, My love is for you and you alone. I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country. You will have 25% of the total money helping me In this regards and l have mapped 5% for any expenses that might come in this transfer and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of our choice. While i will continue my study over there with you.

l will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my $ 4.7 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin. The contact information of the bank are as follows,

BARCLAY'S BANK OF LONDON
2 Churchill Place, London, E14 5HP.

email :

( Barclaysgruop@london.com )

The name of the transfer officer is
Mr. Cox Linsey. Phone (+44 704-577-2107) Fax: (+44-871-503-4360)

Depositor's Name ..... Dr. Abdirashid Duale
Account Number ....... 09000750006061

Contact them now on how to transfer the $4.7 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin. My dear i am glad that God has brought you to help me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money.

As i told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayer is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the bank for more information OK. I am waiting to hear from you soonest.

With Lots Love
Sandra

Statement of Account.JPG

REFUGEE IDENTITY CARD.JPG

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Joy John; <joyjohn32@ymail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:51 pm

From Sunday in WD

joy2012
- 24 y/o female (1987 June 11)
- from New York, New York, USA
- English,
- seeking a Man from 19 to 29 y/o

Dearest One
My Name is joy l saw your profile today,and i love it, and will like to communicate with you, so please contact me back at this my email address [joyjohn32@ymail.com] so that i will give you my picture and we can know each other better .
l wait for your mail with Love and Care
Yours Love
Lady joy

I am writing at this hour because of my status as a refugee in Dakar Senegal And I am an orphanage child , as a result of the assassination of my parents by rebel group which left me with no one except me that survived by the help of Red cross team that brought me to Senegal

And my father was chairman managing director of Larry & Sons Industrial Company Ltd in the capital of my Country Rwanda Central Africa, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed he with my mother in cold blood

He deposited 4.5 million us dollars in bank .and I have written to the bank to claim the money as the next of kin because of my deplorable condition in Senegal and the bank replied that due to my refugee status that I am not qualified to claim the money that I have to look for a reliable foreign partner to claim the funds by signing a check of the total sum in your names for me that is the only condition the bank gave me.

And now I want to know if you are honest and reliable because if I lose this money I will suffer all my life on earth and I will not finish my education any so be honest to me if you will betray me please tell me ,and I want you to treat this with the absolute confidence
f you are able and honest to help me please reply back so that I will

My name is Joy John and my father's name Dr Larry John so let know if I will give you the email ids of the bank's transfer department and the phone numbers,

Also so that i can use it and write to the bank to start communicating with you ,
and if you wish to speak with me call me with this number +221773681962 it is the Rev phone number his name is Rev Collins John he is the Rev that take care of the camp ,
inform him that you want to speak with me and he will send for me to speak with you , remember that l need your assistant
Joy John

Pool-ADSL-PE_Camberene1
Clients-ADSL
Sonatel Multimedia
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

Pic already posted 15/10/11

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Harriet Allen; <harrietallen43@yahoo.co.uk>

Postby IceFM » Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:46 pm

From Sunday in FOD

joy2012
- 24 y/o female (1987 June 11)
- from New York, New York, USA
- English,
- seeking a Man from 19 to 29 y/o

Dearest One
My Name is joy l saw your profile today,and i love it, and will like to communicate with you, so please contact me back at this my email address [joyjohn32@ymail.com] so that i will give you my picture and we can know each other better .
l wait for your mail with Love and Care
Yours Love
Lady joy

If you are able and honest to help me please reply back so that I will

My name is Joy John and my father's name Dr Larry John so let know if I will give you the email ids of the bank's transfer department and the phone numbers,

and if you wish to speak with me call me with this number +221773681962 it is the Rev phone number his name is Rev Collins John he is the Rev that take care of the camp ,
Joy John

Pool-ADSL-PE_Camberene1
Clients-ADSL
Sonatel Multimedia
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

Pic already posted 15/10/11

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Janet Duale; <janetduale@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:25 pm

From today in 24Luv

jmuar4u
- Profile ID: 89417
- 24 y/o female (1988 - February - 14)
- dakar, Senegal
- English,
- Have no children

hello dear and how are you doing. can we be friends.contact me at janetduale@yahoo.co m

Hello My Dear!

How are you doing today? I believe you are doing well.
I am more than happy in your response to my mail and if I can speak openly, my literal aim of contacting you is triggered by the fact that I seek someone to confide in, trusting same to unequivocally uphold sincerity and honesty towards long lasting relationship socially, or at least rapport, within the frontier of the matter which I am herein exposing to you.

My Name is Miss Janet Duale. I am 23, 5.7ft tall, and single. I am by inherent a national of Somalia in Africa, and presently residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that has lingered in my country.

I am the only child of late Dr. Abdirashid Duale who was the managing director of Dahabshiil Groups (Ltd) (owned company), and personal adviser to the former head of state (H.E. Mr. Ali Mohamed Gedi).Unfortunately my father was wickedly poisoned to death by his business associate on one of their outings to discuss a business deal in oversea. When I was about trying to come over this irreparable loss in my life, Satan was let loose again and civil war broke out in my country. Civilian massacre became uncontrollable and my dearest mother was also a victim. I manage to make my way to the near by country Senegal through the help of United Nations.

Irrespective of my dilemma, I have always held out my utmost belief and values which I was brought up. I love harmony, children, mostly the disadvantaged, and to give back something to the world which I am a part of, I have bestowed it upon myself to give happiness to those that need it and share with those that have it. I love reading, jogging, music, movies, outing, but must of all, I love dealing with honest people.

Please tell me more about your self, your likes and dislikes, family, country, etc. I believe we can get to know each other better and some day become friends.

I will tell you more about my self in my next email. Attached here are my picture's i hope you will like them and i will also like to know more about you in your next mail hopping to hear from you soonest, do have a nice day with my kisses

Best of luck
Miss Janet Duale.

SONATEL
Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS4
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

Both Pics already posted 20/02/12

Return to “Black Females”