It is currently Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:21 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

scammers with pictures of Emy Reyes

African scammers posing as black women.
robbert
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby robbert » Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:28 pm

Pictures stolen from adult model Emy Reyes
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3103162/

Teena Fusseini
21st kanda street
p.o.box 41 tuc
Ghana – Accra

She says she is 36 years old and had a daughter her name Jessica

She also use the mail address shefflove@yahoo.com, carl_teena@yahoo.com and single_baby2000@yahoo.com
She lives with her mother, sister and her daughter in one house.

Robbert1966 (15-7-2009 13:06:43): i am very serious with you but you can only think about your own
shefflove (15-7-2009 13:07:01): ok
shefflove (15-7-2009 13:07:11): baby can u help em with 100 ??
Robbert1966 (15-7-2009 13:07:39): i can help you, but you know what i want
Robbert1966 (15-7-2009 13:07:46): befor i send it
shefflove (15-7-2009 13:07:56): what
shefflove (15-7-2009 13:08:12): dont say see
shefflove (15-7-2009 13:08:16): bcos it wont happen
shefflove (15-7-2009 13:08:33): go ahead what ?
Robbert1966 (15-7-2009 13:08:46): okay, then you understand that i can't send
shefflove (15-7-2009 13:09:12): ur mother ass
shefflove (15-7-2009 13:09:20): idiot fool white bazzard monkey
shefflove (15-7-2009 13:09:24): go back to ur cage
shefflove (15-7-2009 13:09:32): never and ever email me or add me or chat with me
shefflove (15-7-2009 13:09:33): i hate u
shefflove (15-7-2009 13:09:35): greedy man
Robbert1966 (15-7-2009 13:09:58): thanks dear for your lovely words
shefflove (15-7-2009 13:12:30): i hate u
Robbert1966 (15-7-2009 13:12:32): yes dear
shefflove (15-7-2009 13:12:38): your mum ass
Robbert1966 (15-7-2009 13:12:41): thanks very much
shefflove (15-7-2009 13:12:41): smelling
shefflove (15-7-2009 13:12:57): dotn thnk me
Robbert1966 (15-7-2009 13:13:03): i love it when you are angry
shefflove (15-7-2009 13:13:04): u very ugly white monkeyphp?v=aV1j2Kxr][img]http
Last edited by Anonymous on Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sponsor

Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Teena shefflove

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:11 am

Hi and thanks for posting :)
Can you provide a money request email of her, please?
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

gd101
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Henrietta Amu - uslookatme@yahoo.com

Postby gd101 » Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:16 pm

Received: from [41.218.202.140]
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 11:30:30 -0800 (PST)

Hi there and thank you for responding,i am also very happy to hear from you.I hope all is well with you there?Let me start by saying i am new to this internet stuffs and you are the first man i have met on here and if you don't mind i would like us to be friends and get to know more about each other and see where it goes.I am sorry i wasn't able to put a picture on my profile at the site it is because i am all new to this and i don't really know much,i hope you will forgive me for that lol ? Anyway let me tell you a little about myself,I am Henrietta,32yrs young and 5.6ft and 160lbs,i am single with no kids and i am originally from Ghana and that is where i was born and raised and that is also where i live now and i hope you don't mind at all ? I am a student in the university of Ghana and i am majoring in accounting.I am a very caring,loving gentile woman,i am very honest, kind and hard working woman and i love to dance,swim,read,fishing out doors,watching movies and hanging out with friends and family .. I am here looking for a very honest,kind,caring,trustworthy man with a sense of humor,very funny,loving,intelligent and someone who can handle a woman with love and care.I want an affectionate man that is ready for us to make this work not a man who won't have time for this friendship and take it to another level.Your pleasure becomes my pleasure as we graciously share our bountiful resources, to create and enjoy the experience of our relationship.I am looking to find a like-minded man where we can participate in activities together and encourage each other to pursue their interests as well.I am generally an open person with a sense of humor,fairly easy-going, and I don't think that I'm too critical about things,but I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work....let give a try and see where it will take us to and will also like to know much about you also. i really like your mail and want to know more about you ok.This is a picture of me and i hope i didn't scare you off with my looks send me some of yours to if you are interested. Hope to hear from you again,please take care for me .. Write back

Henrietta

Don't remember where this one came from... :thinking: Oh well, definintely scammer material.

gd101
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby gd101 » Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:24 am

latest email/IP: 41.218.206.206

Its nice to hear from you xxx .. I am also looking for the same thing and i hope we can know more about each other and see where it goes,i have made my minf to get to know more about you and will never find any other man till this didn't work for us,but i hope God will make a way because he is the one who brought us together,i hope you will also agree with me so you will not find any other women so we can have time for each other and get to know each other .. If you have access to yahoo instant messenger we can chat more there and get to know each other or if you prefer emailing each other we can do so and get to know each other through here. . I will be looking forward to see a picture of you when you reply,this is another picture of me and i hope you like it .. Write back soon

Henrietta

same photo as already posted (in white shirt)

babybare
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby babybare » Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:03 pm

Teena Fusseni has been getting my fiance and the man i have been with for over 7 years to send her mum money for her we are talking thousands in a couple months and it has caused a strain on us i have moneyogram reciepts and online ones as well this has gotten out of hand i have been trying to put a stop to all this but now OF GOD on yahoo (Teena) is conected to him through yahoo texting she is like a Roach you cant get rid of her she is a gold digging two bit whore in my opinion happy home wrecker cause of her he had my phone shut down and doesnt want to get married or live with the kids and me any more and i'm being alot nicer to her then she was to me on my yaho messenger alls i want is my marvin back how does she live with herself doing this to families and couples in general 7 years gone because of one thing and 4 lives turned upside down and destroyed for me i'm more devastated than anything marvin has been dad to my kids for 7years my kids were 5,6,7years old when we started dating he is the only dad they know cause thier real father walked away after the divorce and said he didn't want to be a dad
BeLinda

gd101
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby gd101 » Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:33 pm

Hi BeLinda... sorry to hear what you are going through. One thing you should know is that the gal in the photos is NOT involved in this scam. (or whatever photos of "her" you may have). Behind this whole thing is a (or sometimes several) black guys sitting at internet cafés and using mobile phones with numbers from other countries etc etc... this deceitful thing they do is their "job" and they are good at exploiting the goodness in other people mostly by big sob stories that are just that, stories and NOTHING they say can be trusted as their only goal is to get one to believe them so as to relieve the unsuspecting person of their hard earned $$. Any relationship or financial hardships these lowlifes cause is inconsequential to them because they feel they deserve your $$ and don't care what they do or say to get it from you.

Any emails, IP/header info, phone #'s, addresses, photos or any other information you can post up here will quite possibly help someone else from being scammed. Please show Marvin this site and get educated as to how scammers operate. There is good information on here from some VERY knowledgeable people.

bouquetb
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Teena shefflove, shefflove@yahoo.com

Postby bouquetb » Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:50 am

I can confirm the email - uslookatme@yahoo.com - is the same as the ones mentioned in this post
she/he/they tried to tap me this morning.
But when I plugged this address into the yahoo IM, this same website popped up
so they're not very smart, since they have yet to even change this email addrsss
duh
forewarned is forearmed

gd101
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby gd101 » Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:44 am

Henrietta Amu <uslookatme@yahoo.com>

this one is still active. Same photos (on orange couch and in white shirt) as above and exact same letter as the previous Henrietta Amu above plus this letter (below) from the site. The profile came from ChristianMingle.com as "Hen111" but it won't likely be there long as that sites gets rid of known scammers pronto...

Hi,i hope all is well with you.I hope God is in control over everything of yours?Well i am Henrietta and i am single with no kids and looking for friends and if possible the right man to spend the rest of my life with.i have been reading your profile and i think you are a very kind and nice man that is why i intended to send you an email and tell you a little about me.I am here to seek for a serious man who is willing to give me great portion in his heart.i want a God fearing man because i am honest,sincere,trustworthy,faithful etc.I am all new to this online stuffs and i don't know much about this online dating stuffs,just given this a try and see where it goes.I think age is not a problem because all one need is love and trust to build a relationship.If you are really serious and know what you are looking for,send me an email at uslookatme@yahoo.com,i know through communication this can work for us,who knows.Take care,write back soon Henrietta

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:17 am

shefflove@yahoo.com is known on facebook as Sheff Love Abu Huzaif
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000627415803" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

High School: * St.Johns Grammer
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

ARCTICPAPA
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Ofori Leefords honest_ofori_love2009@yahoo.com

Postby ARCTICPAPA » Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:20 pm

This one deleted there Myspace before i could copy it. No hits on Scamdigger or Tineye and found nothing in FB either.

Received: from [41.218.237.81] by web114103.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 15 Feb 2010 18:52:01 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/9.2.12 YahooMailWebService/0.8.100.260964
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 18:52:01 -0800 (PST)
Ofori Leefords <honest_ofori_love2009@yahoo.com>
View contact details
Subject: about me and my pics
To: papa772@yahoo.com
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-381169482-1266288721=:34115"
Content-Length: 280263
Message contains attachments
4 Files (198KB) | Download All

* a19.jpga19.jpg
* a21.jpga21.jpg
* a23.jpga23.jpg
* a24.jpga24.jpg

Compact Headers
Am Ofori Freinds call me Angel 32 yrs 5' 7" ft tall 130 lbs with black hair, black eyes and with average body type. Single for now. I believe in the four "C", Commitment, Communication, Compromise And Contentment all of these must be in a relationship to make it grows and last forever.. I 'm well educated,and well committed Christian i do attend church at least once every week.Am into making people looking beautiful(Beautician).Anyway i like what i do and will describe my self as an elegant, stylish and very charming woman. I have a lot to share with my life partner, and keep in a good shape both my body and mind. I value the laws of ethics and good taste both in others and myself. I am an optimistic, tender, lighthearted lady. I am waiting for the real man , who is tender and faithful, who is caring, intelligent, well-educated and with good sense of humor and at the same time responsible, independent, decisive and self-urged , who is a defender and support for me and does his best trying to achieve his goals in life.
The most important to be the best friends for each other, and also to choose each other as number one in our lives. I have lots of tenderness in my heart to share with my husband. My dearest dream is to have a family of my own, a loving husband and children if my husband need kids too. I want to realize my desire to have a cozy and harmonious house; I want to take care of my family, to love and to be loved. I dream about finding my second half and give all of myself to him.
I am looking for a man to open my heart up to. A man to build with, to dream with, to love unconditionally through good and bad times. When you are with the right person there is nothing more wonderful and special. For me love is having someone to share everything with - both people sharing their hopes, dreams, experiences, fears, success.I generally try to live a healthy lifestyle, exercising and some sort of jogging, 3-4 days a week and eating healthy, (trust me, I love sweets and pastries, but try not to over do it). I would also like to find a like-minded Man where we can participate in activities together and encourage each other to pursue their interests as well.
I have several hobbies (and wish I could find more time to pursue those) such as swimming, playing computer,reading,listening to music (the best of all) and more,and would like someone to share that with, as well as their sharing their interests with me... . As I mentioned earlier, I like to do things with the other significant person in my life, but I also encourage him to go out and spend time with friends and pursue his own interests and hobbies as well. I believe that time spent apart helps keep things fresh in a relationship and makes the time we DO spend together even better.
I'm not one who cheats in a relationship;one man is enough trouble(SMILE)I don't have the time or energy to juggle 2, 3, or 4 at the same time - ha ha. But I also want to be in a relationship where I can totally trust the other person and not dwell on how the relationship is NOT working... I DO NOT expect a man to be a servant to me, spending all his time working and and cleaning; I believe there is give and take in a relationship, and I realize that at times it's more convenient for me to do laundry, cook, clean, and I have no problem doing that. I consider myself to be a fairly honest and truthful person and expect the same in return; I'm not a player and don't expect someone to attempt to deceive me or "play" me. Everybody makes mistakes and I usually give people the benefit of the doubt, but if the same pattern keeps emerging, it's over. I do not want to meet someone who may think that they will take advantage of me or lie to me and cheat on me.Sorry if that sounds harsh, and I'm not accusing anybody of any wrongdoing, but I'm being upfront and honest about that, so you know where I stand from the beginning. With all due respect as well, I hope that you will be upfront and honest with me, as well.
Well, I hope that this lets you know a little about me, and I hope I don't come across as being too cynical, harsh, or mean sounding. I will give anybody the benefit of the doubt (we're all human, we all make mistakes), but I also don't like being taken advantage of. I'm just asking you to keep it real and be honest from the beginning; that way, nobody is wasting their time or getting their feelings hurt.Hope this finds you in good health and that things are well with you. Email me back and tell me more about you.
To help just one person will have made all the hours spent worth while

ARCTICPAPA
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Ofori Leefords honest_ofori_love2009@yahoo.com

Postby ARCTICPAPA » Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:24 pm

Oh ya!! The pic's DUH!!

ARCTICPAPA
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby ARCTICPAPA » Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:33 pm

First Chat

Ofori Leefords (2/15/2010 11:22:23 AM): Hello
Papa (2/15/2010 11:22:28 AM): Hello Girl
Ofori Leefords (2/15/2010 11:23:02 AM): Hello Dear ....
Ofori Leefords (2/15/2010 11:23:09 AM): How are You doing ?
Papa (2/15/2010 11:23:49 AM): Well I am very busy as i had all the kids here for the 3 day weekend and now must take them all home
Ofori Leefords (2/15/2010 11:25:02 AM): Oh So you are leaving Now??
Papa (2/15/2010 11:25:30 AM): Could you send a letter about yourself and when i get back tonight I will read it and try and send one to you with some pics also okay
Ofori Leefords (2/15/2010 11:25:48 AM): Oh Ok ...i will do Ok ...take care
Papa (2/15/2010 11:26:00 AM): Yes I am sorry as i do want to get to know you
Papa (2/15/2010 11:26:18 AM): U@ Hun and have a nice day
Ofori Leefords (2/15/2010 11:27:06 AM): Oh ok bye
Papa (2/15/2010 11:27:46 AM): untill tomorrow and as i say i will look for your letter tonight. and thanks Hun
Ofori Leefords (2/15/2010 11:27:53 AM): Oh ok
Papa (2/15/2010 12:01:35 PM): Hey girl I am going to town now but thought i would give you my email addy so you could write and send oics okay
Ofori Leefords (2/15/2010 12:02:06 PM): Oh i will give you ok ...i am still wring It ok
Papa (2/15/2010 12:02:33 PM): send it to papa......... okay Hun
Ofori Leefords (2/15/2010 12:02:44 PM): Oh ok i will do Ok ...
Papa (2/15/2010 12:03:00 PM): is that your daughter?
Ofori Leefords (2/15/2010 12:03:15 PM): Oh yes ..she is Kelly 10 years Old
Papa (2/15/2010 12:03:47 PM): Way cool My boys are Jacob 10 and Payton is 8
Ofori Leefords (2/15/2010 12:04:05 PM): Oh thats Nice To hear ..
Ofori Leefords (2/15/2010 12:04:12 PM): Will you be leaving nOW
Papa (2/15/2010 12:04:45 PM): in a few minutes just wanted to say Hi again and give you the addy
Ofori Leefords (2/15/2010 12:05:03 PM): Oh Ok ...i hear ..
Papa (2/15/2010 12:05:31 PM): Take care and will look for you when I get back Bye now hun
Ofori Leefords (2/15/2010 12:05:38 PM): Oh ok bye

ARCTICPAPA
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby ARCTICPAPA » Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:55 pm

This mornings chat. Why they insisting on my using my phone? Even sent a link to a site to pay for there phone.

Ofori Leefords (2/16/2010 6:07:05 AM): Hello
Ofori Leefords (2/16/2010 6:07:41 AM): Hello Dear are You there with me ?
Papa (2/16/2010 6:18:35 AM): Hello am just getting up. I am not feeling well. I think I caught the big death from one of the kids hehehe
Ofori Leefords (2/16/2010 6:19:27 AM): Hahaha ...what wrong with you ?
Papa (2/16/2010 6:20:06 AM): Just bad chest cold so far
Ofori Leefords (2/16/2010 6:20:25 AM): Oh i am sorry .to hear That
Papa (2/16/2010 6:22:05 AM): I will be okay and how are you and kelly is that right is that her name?
Ofori Leefords (2/16/2010 6:23:04 AM): Oh yes thank You very much ....we are doing great
Papa (2/16/2010 6:23:50 AM): Thnks for the letter and pics
Ofori Leefords (2/16/2010 6:24:03 AM): Oh you are welcome too ..
Ofori Leefords (2/16/2010 6:24:07 AM): what about Your pics ?
Papa (2/16/2010 6:25:44 AM): Was on the road allday yesterday and just whent to bed sortly after getting back I took all the kids back to there homes as it is in different towns so it was a lot of driving
Ofori Leefords (2/16/2010 6:26:39 AM): Oh i see
Papa (2/16/2010 6:26:58 AM): I am defragging my hard drive so the puter is a little slow
Ofori Leefords (2/16/2010 6:27:49 AM): Oh ok ..i am hoping to see your pics
Papa (2/16/2010 6:28:17 AM): Can I try and send some as a file now?
Ofori Leefords (2/16/2010 6:28:44 AM): Oh yes ..i would be very happy
Ofori Leefords (2/16/2010 6:29:55 AM): Oh Nice ..But very small
Papa (2/16/2010 6:30:19 AM): this is my 10year old Jakob
Papa (2/16/2010 6:30:36 AM): Jacob
Ofori Leefords (2/16/2010 6:30:41 AM): Oh i had a problem with that Pic ...So i didnt see ..
Ofori Leefords (2/16/2010 6:30:47 AM): But how is he doing ?
Papa (2/16/2010 6:31:08 AM): Payton is 8
Papa (2/16/2010 6:31:47 AM): Jake and payton are back with the ex today and in school
Ofori Leefords (2/16/2010 6:31:49 AM): nice
Ofori Leefords (2/16/2010 6:32:10 AM): so tell me can You call me on the phone ??
Papa (2/16/2010 6:33:00 AM): This is my youngest grand kids 3 & 4 they are Dalton and Dakota
Ofori Leefords (2/16/2010 6:33:28 AM): I cant see all ...
Ofori Leefords (2/16/2010 6:33:43 AM): there is a Problem ...
Papa (2/16/2010 6:33:44 AM): will send again hun
Ofori Leefords (2/16/2010 6:34:05 AM): i will be happy if you dp it to my mail
Papa (2/16/2010 6:35:00 AM): okay hun I will when we are done chatting. As I am defraging the hard drive the puter is un responsive at times
Ofori Leefords (2/16/2010 6:35:18 AM): Oh ok ..i will be waiting for them
Ofori Leefords (2/16/2010 6:35:47 AM): i hope you got everthing i was saying about me in the Letter
Papa (2/16/2010 6:36:17 AM): yes I did dear
Papa (2/16/2010 6:36:38 AM): You sound like a very good Girl
Ofori Leefords (2/16/2010 6:37:03 AM): Oh Thank You very much ...i hope you saw my daughter too .
Papa (2/16/2010 6:37:55 AM): Oh yes and showed her to Jake my 10 year old. He has his first girl friend now for about a week and she is 12
Ofori Leefords (2/16/2010 6:38:22 AM): Hmmm.....thats sounds Good
Papa (2/16/2010 6:38:55 AM): Jake is very mature for his age and the school wants to put him ahead in grades 2 years
Ofori Leefords (2/16/2010 6:39:20 AM): what do you do for your Living ?
Papa (2/16/2010 6:42:14 AM): I have been a mechanic since I was a kid and went to school for that and have owned several auto repair shops. and I am into logging and road building as operate heavy equipment and am foreman on most jobs
Ofori Leefords (2/16/2010 6:42:38 AM): Oh thats Very hardworking ...
Papa (2/16/2010 6:44:29 AM): That work kept me away from home a lot in logging camps and before that I was a fisherman and that kept me away alot also hence the reason I have divorced 3 times as someone would take my place with my wife when I was gone at work
Papa (2/16/2010 6:45:30 AM): Have you been married and why are you alone now
Ofori Leefords (2/16/2010 6:46:08 AM): Oh Yes ...But the man got someone else ....he lives there In america
Ofori Leefords (2/16/2010 6:46:15 AM): In Maryland
Papa (2/16/2010 6:47:05 AM): have been there it is by Delywear I spelled it that way on purpose
Papa (2/16/2010 6:47:14 AM): hehehe
Papa (2/16/2010 6:47:27 AM): I am in Alaska now
Ofori Leefords (2/16/2010 6:47:58 AM): Oh i see ...
Ofori Leefords (2/16/2010 6:48:06 AM): can you call me on the phone now?
Papa (2/16/2010 6:49:47 AM): Hun as I live in a remote area the service is down a lot and is right now. When the sun comes up they may fly up on the mountain and clean the snow of the repeater as that is prolly the problem
Ofori Leefords (2/16/2010 6:50:17 AM): Hmmmm
Papa (2/16/2010 6:50:37 AM): All I have is a cell as a land line here cost to much
Ofori Leefords (2/16/2010 6:50:57 AM): Oh so you cant call me ?
Ofori Leefords (2/16/2010 6:51:42 AM): Because hearing each other voices will be a Good trust In this ...Its also a Good step In this is also how ya get my number
Papa (2/16/2010 6:52:02 AM): prolly can in a while when the service is back on Hun
Papa (2/16/2010 6:53:10 AM): We will do that and web cams as well but for now I am looking pretty bad having just gotten up and being sick
Ofori Leefords (2/16/2010 6:53:35 AM): Oh dear i dont have a webcam You know imagine that :-o
Ofori Leefords (2/16/2010 6:53:57 AM): and i dont have mic too my computer ..is a old computer you know
Papa (2/16/2010 6:54:35 AM): Form your pics i really like the way you look. You are now to skinny and that is good as it is not healthy and you look very healthy Hun
Ofori Leefords (2/16/2010 6:55:15 AM): oh thank You very much
Papa (2/16/2010 6:55:27 AM): Yes there seems to be a lot of old computers in Accra. That is where you are right?
Ofori Leefords (2/16/2010 6:56:08 AM): Oh yes ...how did you know this ..why have you chatted with somepeople frm there
Papa (2/16/2010 6:58:04 AM): It was on your Myspace profile or your letter and I chat with a couple from there yes.
Ofori Leefords (2/16/2010 6:58:33 AM): oh i see ..do you still talk with them ?
Papa (2/16/2010 6:59:05 AM): I build and work on computers as a hobby and do mace some money from it as well so I know a lot about them
Papa (2/16/2010 6:59:32 AM): Yes I chat with a couple yet
Ofori Leefords (2/16/2010 6:59:51 AM): then you still chat with me ?
Ofori Leefords (2/16/2010 7:00:01 AM): how do you do that ?
Papa (2/16/2010 7:00:41 AM): Well they are just friends like you that I am trying to get to know
Ofori Leefords (2/16/2010 7:01:16 AM): Oh Ok...i do chat with only you and i am surprised how you do that
Papa (2/16/2010 7:01:38 AM): I have not made a commitment yet to anyone Hun as that takes time to learn trust and to fall in love dont you think?
Papa (2/16/2010 7:02:58 AM): I have no friends locally as I just moved into this new house and this village around Christmas so The only friends I have are on line
Ofori Leefords (2/16/2010 7:03:18 AM): Oh do you own the house?
Papa (2/16/2010 7:05:05 AM): I am renting this one and i am waiting to fall in love and then I will start our life together and build a new home for us where ever we would like as I am semi retired now and dont have to work if I dont want to so can live anywhere we would want
Ofori Leefords (2/16/2010 7:06:14 AM): Oh yes ...but hearing each other voices in this will serve as trust In this yOu know ...so that the step i will like to take now
Papa (2/16/2010 7:07:25 AM): yes and I would like that as well but as i said the service is down here now and is not very good when it is working
Ofori Leefords (2/16/2010 7:08:14 AM): then why dont you get me an airtime online now so that i can do that calling as well as you cant call me ...because hearing each others voices will serve vas a big trust in this as well
Papa (2/16/2010 7:08:50 AM): And I would like to know you more before I give out my number as well and we are doing that quit well here right now I think
Papa (2/16/2010 7:09:46 AM): I dont understand what you mean by getting you on air time hun?
Ofori Leefords (2/16/2010 7:10:27 AM): Oh yes you getting me an airime online now .....check it out ...at http://www.Ghanaairtime.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Ya you bet i will get right on that
Papa (2/16/2010 7:10:53 AM): I am new to cells as this is my first one
Papa (2/16/2010 7:11:04 AM): tell me what is that?
Ofori Leefords (2/16/2010 7:11:33 AM): Oh its about you getting me calling credits Online so that i can call you ...so open it and see
Papa (2/16/2010 7:12:25 AM): yes i looked at it but there is a free one i use
Papa (2/16/2010 7:12:38 AM): is called skype
Ofori Leefords (2/16/2010 7:13:16 AM): oh yes i know of that too ..But i dont download on this computer because if i do that i can loose my yahoo messenger thats is installed on this ...And the owner of the internet cafe wont let you
Ofori Leefords (2/16/2010 7:13:35 AM): So just the airtime will be great at this time
Papa (2/16/2010 7:13:48 AM): I have Skype and if you installed it we could chat that way cell to cell and cost nothing at all
Papa (2/16/2010 7:16:34 AM): Hun we have just met and hardly even chatted so I would want to know you more before i spend money for you. I hope you understand. I must tell you know that i was scammed very bad jut recently from some people in Nigeria and i now must know much more about with whom I am chatting okay?
Ofori Leefords (2/16/2010 7:18:09 AM): Oh really??My God ....You know this is Not you been giving me Money and you know that Hearing each others voices and going to Bring Good trust and Commitment In this Ok ...So dont think i am here for Your money Or something Ok Oh!! never that
Ofori Leefords (2/16/2010 7:18:53 AM): If you are really serious about we ...lets hear each others voices and i hope it will get better with us ..i hope you understand what i am trying to tell You
Papa (2/16/2010 7:21:25 AM): yes i do understand but my phone service is still down and may be for some time yet as i said i am in a remote area and it takes days sometime for them to fix this stuff in winter as there is a lot of snow on the mountain where the repeater is
Ofori Leefords (2/16/2010 7:22:03 AM): Oh ok ..i understand You .. Thank God finally
Ofori Leefords (2/16/2010 7:22:33 AM): So tell me about the people who scammed YOu
Ofori Leefords (2/16/2010 7:22:41 AM): How bad was IT?
Papa (2/16/2010 7:23:02 AM): several thousand dollars worth
Papa (2/16/2010 7:23:46 AM): Was some guy pretending to be a woman
Papa (2/16/2010 7:26:18 AM): Said she was in London and had to go to lagos to see her lawyer to sign papers on houses her late dad left her in the states so i paid her way there and the lawyer was to pay her way to me but abandoned her and her little child there so i had to support them in a hotel for months before I found out it was a scam
Ofori Leefords (2/16/2010 7:27:05 AM): Oh My God .....so how Much Did You Lose ..?
Papa (2/16/2010 7:28:15 AM): everything I had saved to get through the winter with as the work is seasonal and we dont work in winter because the climate is just to harsh
Ofori Leefords (2/16/2010 7:28:38 AM): So how much was it ?
Papa (2/16/2010 7:29:01 AM): about 3 thousand
Papa (2/16/2010 7:29:39 AM): about what it would cost to fly you and Kelly here
Ofori Leefords (2/16/2010 7:29:55 AM): Oh yes ..I know ...
Papa (2/16/2010 7:31:07 AM): So now i am so very careful as to whom I meet on line so it is not you that do not trust it is just everyone on here until I can get to know them
Ofori Leefords (2/16/2010 7:32:11 AM): Oh you must be ..But Remeber you you become too much cautious you will lose your opportunity..You know
Ofori Leefords (2/16/2010 7:32:30 AM): You should give up your past and fall for the present...
Papa (2/16/2010 7:32:32 AM): Understand Dear the reason I am dating on line if you would like to know
Papa (2/16/2010 7:33:36 AM): Men come here from all over the world to work because to pay is so very high
Papa (2/16/2010 7:34:01 AM): so now there is like 3 men to every woman here
Ofori Leefords (2/16/2010 7:34:50 AM): Oh i see ...i wish i was there with you ...because as you know i am a Good cook ..so if i was there like a would set up a catering busines so that we shall get more money
Ofori Leefords (2/16/2010 7:35:22 AM): You know that americans love many foreign dishes ...and i know how to cook all such dishes You Know Oh ya!! i know
Papa (2/16/2010 7:35:30 AM): So the women here married or not are so very proud of them selves and all men are after them so they will cheat all the time and i cannot live like that anymore so i am trying to find a life mate this way
Papa (2/16/2010 7:38:01 AM): Well there is a small restaurant in town for sale that I am thinking of buying and opening an internet cafe as there is none here and in the summer when the place is booming with people from out of state working here they want to connect to there family's and it would be a good business Is true
Ofori Leefords (2/16/2010 7:38:26 AM): Sorry i lost My connection Or ran out of minutes
Papa (2/16/2010 7:38:53 AM): so you mist the last long post i sent
Ofori Leefords (2/16/2010 7:39:19 AM): Oh i got that
Papa (2/16/2010 7:39:30 AM): about the restaurant?
Ofori Leefords (2/16/2010 7:39:30 AM): I hope you got mine too
Ofori Leefords (2/16/2010 7:40:06 AM): Oh yes
Papa (2/16/2010 7:40:16 AM): about you cooking is why I said about the restaurant
Ofori Leefords (2/16/2010 7:40:38 AM): Oh yes ..that would be great and we would make good money ...
Papa (2/16/2010 7:42:43 AM): yes I have already got the info from the internet people I want to use so I am just waiting to find that girl that would want a life with me to do it as to do it by my self is worthless
Papa (2/16/2010 7:43:33 AM): I have no desire to work if i have no one to work with or for
Ofori Leefords (2/16/2010 7:44:18 AM): Oh you see if you reason up i could come so that we make good money ...
Ofori Leefords (2/16/2010 7:45:11 AM): But i can see in your mind that you still thinkabout Your past
Papa (2/16/2010 7:46:50 AM): Past is past and is there and stored on the hard drive in my brain so I can reference it when I need to. I dont live in the past but I learn from it
Ofori Leefords (2/16/2010 7:47:20 AM): Hello .....Dear
Papa (2/16/2010 7:47:37 AM): you got lost again? hehe
Ofori Leefords (2/16/2010 7:47:47 AM): oh no i didnt
Papa (2/16/2010 7:49:07 AM): Well I need to shower so i can go to the post office here and set up a mailing address with them this morning as my post office is now almost 100 miles away
Ofori Leefords (2/16/2010 7:49:33 AM): Oh ....I see ....so when will you get back?
Papa (2/16/2010 7:50:31 AM): is about 5 pm for you so i should me back after you have dinner in a couple 2 or 3 hours I hope
Ofori Leefords (2/16/2010 7:50:51 AM): Oh Ok ..i hear ...
Ofori Leefords (2/16/2010 7:51:09 AM): Think about what i was telling You ....Bye and take care of yourself
Papa (2/16/2010 7:51:48 AM): I will most definitely have you on my mind girl you can count on that As to how best to work your scam scumming a.. :roll:
Ofori Leefords (2/16/2010 7:52:07 AM): Oh bye ..Me too \
Papa (2/16/2010 7:52:47 AM): bye now and take care of the little one as they are the most important gift God can give us

ARCTICPAPA
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Ofori Leefords honest_ofori_love2009@yahoo.com

Postby ARCTICPAPA » Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:44 am

A scammer with attitude. Like ta piss me off.

Papa (2/22/2010 6:22:40 PM): Hello. are you busy?
Ofori Leefords (2/22/2010 6:22:59 PM): You dont talk with me ...anytime i talk to you
Papa (2/22/2010 6:24:13 PM): Sorry I have been sick and was gone yesterday and have been trying to get my taxes done today. sorry to have bothered you. good bye :thinking:

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:59 am

Leeford Ofori's real profile on FB:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1798430239" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Sex: Male

The pics on his profile are not his of course, those are singers Olu Maintain and Birdman, but at least we know he is MALE. :twisted:

His fake profile on Tagged:
http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5436175926" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Ofori L

SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Return to “Black Females”