It is currently Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:14 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

scammers with pictures of Emy Reyes

African scammers posing as black women.
AZDavid
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Yahoo Instant Messenger ID : singlenabil1

Postby AZDavid » Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:39 am

Oh yes, and by the way, the name used is Nabil Musah. Not sure where the pics came from, but "she" says that is her little sister. Daughter, more likely ...

Re: Yahoo Instant Messenger ID : singlenabil1

Sponsor

Sponsor

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Teena shefflove, shefflove@yahoo.com

Postby minerva » Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:14 am

lebabatusalia@yahoo.com lead to this profile

Mahmud Mumuni

Online Profiles: 3+
Photos & Videos: 1+

hit to FB as Mahmud Mumuni but no pic
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

mdgposter
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby mdgposter » Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:50 am

Hello folks,
I have been going through the BuddiesConnect membership and found one member who uses a picture associated to this thread. BuddiesConnect id - lovemavis59 - Name - Love Mavis - Profile Data - Gender Female - Birthday July 7, 1981 - Contact Information - Twitter mavis - Facebook love beach - AIM lovemavis - Personal Details - About Me tell u more abut me later

--------
end of profile data
--------

the person posted the following picture to their profile :

see you
mdgposter

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:53 pm

Full Name
fati sure
More
About me
I am single and i will like to meet a right man to share the rest of my life with.
Come from
United States
Registered
Today, 7:09 am
City, State, Province
alasja
Marital Status
Single
Ethnicity
White/Caucasian
Occupation
nurser
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual

Email: singleyaababy@yahoo.com

Received from: 66.85.134.182 Anonymous Proxy
Provider der IP [?]: Secured Servers LLC
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

ebnressler
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby ebnressler » Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:29 pm

Mee Ldiya - meeldiya@yahoo.com

Header:
Received: from [41.218.207.12] by web121104.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 01 Feb 2013 11:01:38 PST

IP:
IP Country: Ghana
IP Country Code: GHA
IP Continent: Africa
IP Region: Greater Accra
IP City: Accra
Organization: Ghana Telecom
ISP Provider: Ghana Telecom

Email:
Thank you so much for getting back to me and am sorry for that delay your email well am Lydia by name i am 32 female ...never been married with 1 Kid ...5'7 feet tall and athletic and I was born in Texas raised in Texas and now in Ghana My heritage is English,may be u may ask what i mean by my heritage is English is all cuss our Colonial masters was the British and my dad is a British man, my religion is a Christian,never mind about me been a Christian so let us see what the future would hold for me and u.. Am student i study accounting and i just completed my education and had master degree in accounting. Talking about who i am;am that easy going type, adventurous, romantic, ambitious and have a very good sense of humor.. What about you ?? :disagree:

Picture:
YouDate
ldiyamee

Personal Details
Looking for: Man

About myself:
How are u doing today i hope u are find ,You have a nice profile you got, any way am doing great as well am Lydia by name 32 years of age single and looking for a serious
Somewhere Southeast in North America........

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Erica Roland; <ericaroland@ymail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:55 pm

Username: erica123

Email: ericaroland@ymail.com

User IP 41.215.160.134

Millicom Ghana Limited
Barnes Road
Private Mailbag TUC
Accra

Full Name
erica roland

About me
My name is Erica,i am 32 years Old,I am Single (five years ago), Black, dark black hair, brown eyes, 5' 9", 141 lbs.,Long Hair and a healthy Lady.

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
stamford

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
self employ

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:22 pm

Got this one off of iDating4U.

profile there =

About
Single,never been married.easier with out going.am here looking for my soul mate.

Name used = Judith Odonkor

email addy = judithodonkor@yahoo.com

IP in RS database.

IP: 41.218.212.164
Hostname: 41-218-212-164-adsl-dyn.4u.com.gh
ISP: Ghana Telecom
Type: Broadband
Assignment: Dynamic IP
City: Accra

header =

Return-Path: <judithodonkor@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.218.212.164] by web122502.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 23 Apr 2013 10:20:13 PDT

email sent =

Hi Dear how is your day going? hope all is well with you. Thanks for your lovely email , was very interesting and i will really like us get to know more about each other. Am 32yrs single lady who is loving ,caring , honest, faithful, and truthful.

Well i would say we might be a little bit far from each other but i do believe that Love is the shortest distance between hearts and i am willing to get to know you better and more ..I don't have problem with the distance between us ..I am willing to relocate to the US and start a life together if this works for us..Remember distance does not matter if two hearts are loyal to one another and also Distance is a dagger in the heart of two lovers..

A good friend of mine who Married through the website and is currently living with the Husband registered the website for me and told me i was also going to get the love of my life over there..Am very excited and would want to know u more and more since i am a woman with Good and trained Morales..I am in Ghana and i am a very Hard working lady....

I have attached some pics and hope you like them ..Well I want you to tell me what you looking for in a woman and also let me know some of your Hobbies and interest...
I'm a woman who makes sure the serious man in my life is well satisfied with the best of Love and care ,I also gives in my all in all in every relationship i get my self involved with so i get real hurt when my heart gets broken.

I like going to the beach,listening to music,cooking,dancing,reading and also been with my better half if there is one,All am searching for is a serious and a Loving man who is honest,faithful,loyal,passionate,understanding,caring,affectionate and also a man who is willing to share all the percentages of Love with me.

A bit more about my self i am a student of the University of Ghana and i have graduated and i live with my mom,brothers and uncles in a family house ever since i lost my dad about 9 to 10 years ago.I like simple pleasures and have more interest which am willing to pursue them with the serious man to come my way.

To be very honest with you i would like you to know that i don't have a girlfriend right now and that's exactly why i am very happy to have known you. I have only been in 2 relationship which ended very bad.. They are either abusive, drunkards and unfaithful and to be honest that's not what am looking for. I just want a nice gentleman who is loving and caring to spend the rest of my life with him.I want you to also tell me more about yourself.
I will be very happy knowing you better,and i think now that we are worlds apart the only way we can get to know each other better is communication,i hope you know communication links the heart of two telling them what each other wants and likes.

My dear i think communicating via the internet and also if possibly communicating on the phone will be a great source as well.Please tell me more about your self and also ask me anything you want to know about my self,will be very happy if you can also drop your phone number in your next E-mail .

Well i would like you to know that I don't have any problem about the Age Difference Between us and also the distance between us since i can fly over to your place if you feel comfortable and really want us to get closer as i said earlier..

I'm real excited knowing you been still interested in me and am really looking forward knowing you real better.

Will check my email later and respond as soon as possible..

Have a blessed and a peaceful day.

Regards

Judith

iD avatar pic led me to this forum.

CB1975 :cool:

:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Doris Lartey, dorislartey76@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:42 pm

dorislartey76@yahoo.com

at least 7 times with this name on FB

add. pic

she approached me on howaboutwe - profile pic: Josiemodel
see
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 80#p311080" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sat May 04, 2013 1:36 pm

goes by
mariam61k on BP
Sex: Female
Race: Black/African American

with this profile pic
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 46#p294546" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

and the email address
hcaring98@yahoo.com

also in white here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =1&t=60181" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

and a different black lady here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 36#p312536" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Esther; <honestesther56@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:41 pm

Username: honest244

Email: honestesther56@yahoo.com

User IP 41.218.249.146

Vodafone-Ghana
Vodafone Ghana ADSL DYNAMIC ADDRESS EXPANDED POOL2
Michael Komla Nfodzo
South Liberation Link, Plot No. 25
Manet Towers, Airport City
Accra
Ghana

Full Name
honest

About me
Hello and thanks for having that precious time to read my profile. i am honest,kind,respectful and God fearing lady who is new to this just trying out to find friends and may be more if i get the right person here. no games, no drama, No lies and no cheat please. if you are a man that you like games,drama,lies and cheat please don't contact me. i want real person to be real with him or her. i don't normally get here but you can contact me through my yahoo. just ask me and i will give it to you. thanks

Come from
Spain

City, State, Province
Barcelona

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
teacher

Pic is also Yahoo avatar
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:00 pm

Name used = Passion Soul

email addy = passionsoul56@yahoo.com

IP in RS DB = Nigerian AOL

IP: 172.191.224.179
ISP: America Online
Type: Dial-up

header =

Return-Path: <passionsoul56@yahoo.com>
Received: from [172.191.224.179] by web161605.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 31 Jul 2013 10:28:40 PDT

Deleted profile on iD =

Sender: Belindalove4037 (deleted user) :D
Date: 07-31-2013, 09:43:54

Hello Dear,
How are you doing?My name is Betty Actually kinda new here. I am 34Yrs of age and i believe that age is just a number.Well am really impressed by your profile and I would wish to get to know more about you to see where this will lead us in the future. My Email Address is passionsoul56 (at) (yah) (oo) (dot) come Send me Email Or Add me on Yahoo Instant Messenger so that I can reply with my pictures and also tell you all about me.
Thank You

email sent to me =

It's was nice hearing from you.. As you can am new on here and would love to get to know more about you.. Well i Was born and raised in Prescott Valley, i live with my mum and dad,my dad had two wives and when my dad died,his first wife took away all his properties and my mom said that we should come here to New town Ghana,since there is no room for us to live in the state so we had to move back to Ghana,becoz she has an apt # room here in New town so we can both live together.I lived in Prescott Valley for 4 yrs, And i have been here in Ghana for 2 months now ..

Lost my husband in a car accident last two years since than have not find the right man to date..

Well I generally try to live a somewhat healthy lifestyle, exercising and some sort of jogging, 3-4 days a week and eating healthy, (trust me, I love sweets and pastries, but try not to over do it) What about you ?

Have you ever been married with kids.

Here are some pictures of me with my daughter, hope you would like them

Looking forward to hear from you soon

Betty

2 of the 3 pics it sent led me to this forum. Attached pic got no GI hits to RS.

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

Crusader37
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Cynthia Sin

Postby Crusader37 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:05 pm

does anyone know whos this picture is of?
ive

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:20 pm

Did you read all the posts in this forum? If a real owner of picture (ROP) is not posted, then we don't know who the real person is. There are hundreds if not thousands (I defer to the mods on this one) of pics of a ROP but no way to identify who that person is.

Hope this helps.

~Josh Billings

Crusader37
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Crusader37 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:39 pm

i.. think i found it yes.. t.y.... because the picture was on a dating site that i sometimes look around on for scammers and one that i have met people on,, and this person sent me a flirt for some reason then i went to sent it a message then the admiinistrators of that site deleted the account for some reason.. possibly someone else reported it .. .. t.y. mis frumpy

Crusader37
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Crusader37 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:42 pm

yep this is the same one t.y. i thought it looked fremilliar from some wherre

Return to “Black Females”