It is currently Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:07 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

scammers with pictures of Emy Reyes

African scammers posing as black women.
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Doris Lartey, doris.lartey@ymail.com

Postby Myra » Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:37 pm

facebook.com/doris.lartey.315
Doris Lartey

this is my email address doris.lartey@ymail.com

all pics in this thread

Doris Lartey, doris.lartey@ymail.com

Sponsor

Sponsor

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Re: Teena shefflove, shefflove@yahoo.com

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:01 pm

name used = martha mcherny

email addy = mmcherny@yahoo.com

IP in RS DB

IP: 41.218.226.82
ISP: Vodafone Ghana
Type: Wireless Broadband

header =

Return-Path: <mmcherny@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.218.226.82] by web160104.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 15 Jan 2014 05:40:59 PST

email sent =

Thanks for Your message and also you sound good to me ,Well, as u know its pertinent to give a detailed introduction before we get started in this affair and moreover I am new to this online dating of a thing , if not for the fact that my close friend found his present fiancee from this site hence after my break-up I decided to come on here to see if I would have same luck.I love most activities outdoors. I am cute, & I would also like to say, I am Single, Good looking, fair Female, well build, about 138 lbs solid, 5"6' in Height.I am somewhat conservative, but am adventurous and love doing things from relax, listen to wide-range of music, watch good films, to taking walks along the beach or curling up in front of a fire with that special someone.I'm a down to earth real open-minded,spiritual woman , i don't hide my feeling when it comes to the matters of the heart.I want to share my life with someone who will love me for what I am and and i will also do the same for the person.I am very happy woman, and I want to share Life with a man who can share, and will treasure my Heart.

pic sent led me to this forum.

CB1975 :cool:
:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:03 pm

CF = simmons

34 / Female / Straight
Offline. Last online Today, at 1:06 am

Joined January 14, 2014. Living in Saint Petersburg, Florida.

About Me
I love most activities outdoors. I am cute, & I would also like to say, I am Single, Good looking, fair Female, well build, about 138 lbs solid, 5"6' in Height.I am somewhat conservative, but am adventurous and love doing things from relax, listen to wide-range of music, watch good films, to taking walks along the beach or curling up in front of a fire with that special someone.

profile pic already posted on RS.

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:40 pm

name used = martha mcherny

email addy = mmcherny@yahoo.com

IP in RS DB

IP: 41.218.226.82
ISP: Vodafone Ghana
Type: Wireless Broadband

header =

return-Path: <mmcherny@yahoo.com>

Received: from [41.218.226.82] by web160104.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 15 Jan 2014 05:40:59 PST

emai sent =

Thanks for Your message and also you sound good to me ,Well, as u know its pertinent to give a detailed introduction before we get started in this affair and moreover I am new to this online dating of a thing , if not for the fact that my close friend found his present fiancee from this site hence after my break-up I decided to come on here to see if I would have same luck.I love most activities outdoors. I am cute, & I would also like to say, I am Single, Good looking, fair Female, well build, about 138 lbs solid, 5"6' in Height.I am somewhat conservative, but am adventurous and love doing things from relax, listen to wide-range of music, watch good films, to taking walks along the beach or curling up in front of a fire with that special someone.I'm a down to earth real open-minded,spiritual woman , i don't hide my feeling when it comes to the matters of the heart.I want to share my life with someone who will love me for what I am and and i will also do the same for the person.I am very happy woman, and I want to share Life with a man who can share, and will treasure my Heart.

pic it sent led me to this forum..

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:41 pm

CF = simmons

34 / Female / Straight
Offline. Last online Today, at 10:17 am

Joined January 14, 2014. Living in Saint Petersburg, Florida.

About Me
I love most activities outdoors. I am cute, & I would also like to say, I am Single, Good looking, fair Female, well build, about 138 lbs solid, 5"6' in Height.I am somewhat conservative, but am adventurous and love doing things from relax, listen to wide-range of music, watch good films, to taking walks along the beach or curling up in front of a fire with that special someone.

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:22 pm

latest email from same IP

well my ex pass away two years now and i do have one daughter..i work in the salon as hair dresser ,I'm seeking a serious long term relationship and more. Someone who is responsible, respectful, can take care of themselves, and who is employed.special to capture my heart and knows how to handle it with care, one who will cherish me and be willing to share life's greatest joys and sorrows.I am seeking Someone who's willing to spoil, pamper and love me unconditionally, whom is kind, sincere, honest, passionate, loyal, sense of humor, loving and wants a lifetime of passion.and also knows how to have fun but can be serious when needed.Finally,I'm looking for a soul-mate...a best friend for life! Someone I could talk to about anything....A good listener, smart and funny! I'd give the same to the ONE !! Who knows - may be you are my twin-soul.

~Josh Billings

coolitbaby
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolitbaby » Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 pm

she alive and kicking scamer.found her minutes ago i DATE
Height: 5 ft. 7 in.
Hair, Eyes: Black, Brown
Body: Athletic
Ethnicity: Black
Religion: Christian
Politics: Not quite sure
Education: Associate's DegreeI am a very positive, active and kind woman with a good sense of humor. I love life and try to enjoy it every minute, every day. I like to spend time outdoors, I adore warm weather, sea and mountains. I think I am mature enough to create a happy family with a man. I have already learned a lot from my previous relationship and now I know how to avoid mistakes in order to create a happy and successful family life. Now I understand, that it is necessary to help and support each other all the time, to listen to each other’s opinion and to give to your beloved person more, than you expect to receive. I have must love in my heart and I want to give it to my special One... I prefer a man, who knows, what he needs and wants in life, whose life is stable and successful. If he feels happiness and pleasure, than he will be able to give a happy and wonderful life to his wife and children. I need a man, who is ready to develop as a person and achieve new goals with me and share all the good and bad things. I want to go through life with my man, holding each other’s hands.

Income: Didn't Say
Job: Sales
Smoke: Don't Smoke
Has Kids: No
Send Message No Winks Add Friend Add FHOOK UP.COM.

coolitbaby
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolitbaby » Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:57 pm

.datehookup.com/Photos.aspx?p=PROFILE&userID=272844426&cfid=&cvpn= THIS THE PHOTO SH. HAS.PLEASE CHEK AND MY OTHER POST SO THAT YOU CAN FIND OUT. THANK YOU. :applause:

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:04 pm

^^
gftsen
Single Women Cincinnati, Ohio, OH, Black Hair, Brown Eyes

Zip Code: 45201
Height: 5 ft. 7 in.
Hair, Eyes: Black, Brown
Body: Athletic
Ethnicity: Black
Religion: Christian
Politics: Not quite sure
Education: Associate's Degree
Income: Didn't Say
Job: Sales
Smoke: Don't Smoke
Has Kids: No
Meet Me Free Wink Free Add Friend Add Favorite

About Me
I am a very positive, active and kind woman with a good sense of humor. I love life and try to enjoy it every minute, every day. I like to spend time outdoors, I adore warm weather, sea and mountains. I think I am mature enough to create a happy family with a man. I have already learned a lot from my previous relationship and now I know how to avoid mistakes in order to create a happy and successful family life. Now I understand, that it is necessary to help and support each other all the time, to listen to each other’s opinion and to give to your beloved person more, than you expect to receive. I have must love in my heart and I want to give it to my special One... I prefer a man, who knows, what he needs and wants in life, whose life is stable and successful. If he feels happiness and pleasure, than he will be able to give a happy and wonderful life to his wife and children. I need a man, who is ready to develop as a person and achieve new goals with me and share all the good and bad things. I want to go through life with my man, holding each other’s hands.

Want To Find: A man ages 27 to 39 to date
Interests:
I Like: Camping, cooking, CSI, jogging
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:27 pm

name used = selina lady

email addy = selinalady35@gmail.com

email

I am Selina, A USA Citizen but i have lived almost all my life in Ghana with my lovely Auntie due to the death of my Parent when i was young and i hope you don't have a problem about that, 34 years of age ,single with no kids, 5-6 ft tall, 133 lbs ..I am ready for a serious relationship and I really look forward to starting that with the right person. I am an honest,loyal, passionate, generous, giving, affectionate, sexual, supportive, sensitive, and a good listener who is easy to get along with. I am outgoing and very spontaneous. and I'm not too wealthy and don't expect someone to attempt to deceive me or "play" me..
Everybody do not want to meet someone who may think of taking advantage of me or lie to me and cheat on me under false pretenses,i do never lie,deceive,play games or cheat in my life and never wants to n=be cheated,deceive,lie or been played games with in my life.ask mistakes and no one is 100% perfect

one pic led me to this forum. The other is new to RS.

~Josh Billings

adamf663
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby adamf663 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:34 am

She's now "Jamila Mohammad" <lonelydreams44@gmail.com>
also says she lives in Accra Ghana.

I am not absolutely sure. Only like 98% sure. This person has been elusive first using an irrelevant name and picture on match.com (account was for a town 4 miles away from me and of a white girl) then jumping over to google messenger. I searched for "Jamila Mohammad" and ghana. I discovered a meetup account with the same picture that tineye reports being used under 16 different aliases including our beloved Teena.

We should all knock on her door at the same time. Or maybe concoct a reverse scam that'll bring like minded unpleasant people to her.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:29 am

I´m afraid it´s 100% sure :(
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:56 pm

AdateNet

helena724

General
I am:Woman
Seeking a Man
State: North Carolina
City: SANDY RIDGE
Zip Code:27046
Religion : Christian / Catholic
Ethnicity: African American (black)
Description:
I am not "materialistic"!! I would rather have someone to respect, care for, and love from my heart & soul, then money!!Yes, money is nice, but it can't buy you real love.I just want it to be, that anything we were to own, as ours, not mine or yours. Yes, I know that there are somethings that will be mine, and he's, but do you know what I mean?
Headline: I AM SEEKING A HONEST PARTNER TO SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE
Looking for: Marriage
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

adamf663
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby adamf663 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:58 am

Not 100% sure if "Jamila Mohammad" <lonelydreams44@gmail.com> supposedly from ghama is sheflove, but I am absolutely sure now about she being a scammer. I had traced her through to a picture that was used by 16 aliases. I've now googled all her commentary and they are all stock scammer lovebait.

what scum.

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:33 pm

Name used = sweet baba

email addy = sweet_baba43@yahoo.com

ANOTHER yahoo header with no IP :evil:

email

Hello Dear
Thanks for the email and that really sound interesting and nice and i am glad i have learnt something about you and i appreciate it so much,well we did met on a dating site on the net for sometime now but i have been out of the country for some Charity work with an Orphanage home so i was not able to communicate with you but i guess this has been the right time to email you so we can chat and get to know each other better.I have a Daughter who means so much to me,she is lydia and aged 8 years old and also i live with my family, i like to swim,read,listen to music,ride,walk on the beach,movies and dinner out and the best part of all is spend good quality time with my Daughter,I love to cook and a very good one as such,know you will love my cooking when you Taste...lol, I am single and looking for a serious and committed relationship, How about you ?? Do you cook,?What is your Favorite color and when are you likes and dislikes, i will end here now and look forward to hear from you soon. Here is a picture of me and my Daughter as well and thanks so much for the picture.

Your Truely Cassie

pics sent led me here

~Josh Billings

Return to “Black Females”