It is currently Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:59 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

scammers with pictures of Emy Reyes

African scammers posing as black women.
coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Re: Teena shefflove, shefflove@yahoo.com

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:34 pm

yahoo avatar = sweet_baba43
:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

Sponsor

Sponsor

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

jane bonney <loyalmina@gmail.com>

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:18 pm

name used = jane bonney

email addy = loyalmina@gmail.com

email

: I am a very sportive lady who loves to combine a vigorous exercise with healthy eating. I am striving for grace and perfection. I stay on the bright side, and have an optimistic approach to life.

I am looking for an optimistic and cheerful man who has a go-get-it attitude. You are prepared to fight for what is dear to you. You never give up very easily. You have a good sense of humor, and can turn everything into a joke. You can forgive many things, and don't hold a grudge on somebody for a long time.

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Re: jane bonney <loyalmina@gmail.com>

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:19 pm

zorp = zorpia.com/#!profile/janebonney0710

jane

29, Arlington, Texas, United States

Last seen 3 hours ago

Looking for anything with a man,
aged 35‑60, in United States.

Image<--Can't quite make out the tag in the lower left corner

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:20 pm

google + = plus.google.com/112499091534291025904/photos

haggar adu

~Josh Billings

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:08 pm

FB
Jane Bonney

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

mr koala
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby mr koala » Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:20 pm

this profile keeps appearing on http://www.meetme.com as esther , esther king and esther kingsley

this is her profile

Hey, am Esther single with one daughter, am a good woman, just join here some hours time, i wanted to make somethings clear before i say anything , i was in Aberdeen some years back with a man , he treated me bad and wanted to use me for a model. he truly wasted my time , in life, so i drop down somewere in Ghana Africa. and i hope that wont scare you away , because i know on there and very wicked using people for many things, but all hands are not the same , am seeking for someone honest and c

notice how the last word is c....its obviously been copy pasted from somewhere and the end was cut short

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:27 pm

<--Can't quite make out the tag in the lower left corner
..... its the Name of her Homepage:

This is naughty Chelsea from ChelseaVision.com
chelseavision.com/
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

abibamohammed683@yahoo.com, zainablove899@yahoo.com, abibamohammed683@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:40 pm

zainab52152
7'10" (238.76 cm.)
Black
Arabic

33 / Frau / Heterosexuell / single looking
Ich bin Online Chatte mit mir

Beigetreten November 25, 2015. Von CAPULIN MOUNTAIN NATIONAL MONUMENT. Lebt in Capulin, New Mexico. Besucht not yet.Schulabschluss bei not yet.

A LITTLE ABOUT MY SELF My name is abiba,i am 32 years Old,I am Single (five years ago), Black, dark black hair, brown eyes, 5' 9", 141 lbs.,Long Hair and a healthy Lady. I am self-sufficient, Beautiful, happy, secure, self-confident, psychologically aware, emotionally and financially secure. and working as a Waiter In a Local Restaurant,am Living with my Mom and Dad in a Logging house,i am a Ghanaian By Birth,my Father is a Ghanaian and my mother is From Australia..i have been In Ghana all My life i am a Hard working lady and very friendly.i have no Kids and Never Married.. i Will Be Graduating Next Month and i am Studding Catering(Vocational Skills) .. i Cook Very Well Because that is My Profession.....lol u can add me here abibamohammed683@yahoo.com or zainablove899@yahoo.com on gmail abibamohammed683@gmail.com and am not here to for somebody to ask me do i have u didn't buy any cam for me so don,t ask me do i have cam and if u no that u here only looking for the woman only have cam then u can and look for another woman am not like those other woman thank u for understanding me Yours Sincerely

A LITTLE ABOUT MY SELF
My name is abiba,i am 32 years Old,I am Single (five years ago), Black, dark black hair, brown eyes, 5' 9", 141 lbs.,Long Hair and a healthy Lady. I am self-sufficient, Beautiful, happy, secure, self-confident, psychologically aware, emotionally and financially secure. and working as a Waiter In a Local Restaurant,am Living with my Mom and Dad in a Logging house,i am a Ghanaian By Birth,my Father is a Ghanaian and my mother is From Australia..i have been In Ghana all My life i am a Hard working lady and very friendly.i have no Kids and Never Married.. i Will Be Graduating Next Month and i am Studding Catering(Vocational Skills) .. i Cook Very Well Because that is My Profession.....lol u can add me here abibamohammed683@yahoo.com or zainablove899@yahoo.com on gmail abibamohammed683@gmail.com and am not here to for somebody to ask me do i have u didn't buy any cam for me so don,t ask me do i have cam and if u no that u here only looking for the woman only have cam then u can and look for another woman am not like those other woman thank u for understanding me Yours Sincerely
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

abibamohammed683@yahoo.com, zainablove899@yahoo.com, abibamohammed683@gmail.com - diff. pics

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:30 pm

same email and same Ghanaian scammer as http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 41#p465241

avatar of abibamohammed683@yahoo.com:

=> .facebook.com/zoosk.father.3
Zoosk Father
Works at Western Union :mrgreen:
Studied Social Work at Barcelona University
Lives in Buenos Aires, Argentina
ImageImage
African scammer was/is indeed in Barcelona, Spain :(

Scams as "Janessa Brazil" on Facebook, see: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 43#p465243
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:58 pm

clone on adulthub

SEEKER OF SOULS PARTNER 4 LIFE
Swinger swetprincess4u (Female) from USA, Mims
Am single mother of 33years of age ,with good life
I am looking to hear from Male members

uses pic of previous post and others already posted

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jephther Akumnyemi - jephthahakumnyemi5000@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:04 am

swandate:
akumnyemi
@jephthah
Birthday:1980-03-05
City: Accra
Marital status: Widowed

About me
am 35 years of age widower living over here in the City of Accra . if and only you are not here for any fun or games i will be glad to know more about you privately on my gmail hangout which is jephthahakumnyemi5000@gmail.com add me there and try send me some of your photos to see if you wont mind my Dear Friend ,

I am most passionate about:
am very serious here for the right Man to shear the rest of my life with . some one who is not jest here for games but to be open in mind and heart to shear with me here . am more than simple and respectful to my fellow companion and all my prayer is to meet the right man again in my life .

Looking for in a person are:
am very serious here for the right Man to shear the rest of my life with . some one who is not jest here for games but to be open in mind and heart to shear with me here . am more than simple and respectful to my fellow companion and all my prayer is to meet the right man again in my life .

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jephther Akumnyemi - jephthahakumnyemi5000@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:10 am

plus.google.com/u/0/104826601432223168698
Jephther Akumnyemi

ImageImageImage

In this profile Ghanaian scammers pose also as Raven R., see report here:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=86591&p=541324#p541324

Return to “Black Females”