It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:33 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Chanteya from ATKE

African scammers posing as black women.
sspassport
*SUSPENDED*

Bookmark and Share

Re: Kelly Meon is Bolla James

Postby sspassport » Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:15 pm

<faith_lover42@yahoo.com>
Shaibu age 32
Using the same pictures posted on Yahoo IM
Hope this keeps someone from being a victim of this scammer

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:54 pm

sylvia_936@yahoo.co.uk
http://www.disclose.tv/forum" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sylvia or whatever her/his name is
is involved in phishing scam and perhaps into money laundering, moonlighting? :D

Date: 2nd Apr 10
Subject: Hello
Hello
My name is miss Sylvia.i saw your profile today on(http://www.disclose.tv" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) and became interested in you,i will also like to know more about you,and i want you to send a mail to my email address so that i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my email address (sylvia_936@yahoo.co.uk) .i believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.Remember the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life) please send me mail to my e mail address.
Please reply me with my email address here (sylvia_936@yahoo.co.uk)

Dearest,
Thanks for your mail ,I will really like to have a good relationship with you,
and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you. Idecided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and after reading your profile ,I am Miss Sylvia, 23years old girl from Liberia,the only daughter of Late Dr Goodluck Dion :twisted: the deputy minister of national security under the leadership of president Charles Taylor who is now in exile after many innocent soul were killed ,My father was killed by government of Charles Taylor ,he accuse my father of coup attempt.
I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I, am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father.
Meanwhile I wanted to escape to the Europe but she hide away my international passport and
other valuable traveling documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my father's File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum
under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee herein Dakar , Republic of Senegal . I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your Country.
My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$7.500, 000.00 in a Bank with my name as the next of kin. However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me
for the transfer and investment of the fund.As you will help me in an investment, and i will like to complete my studies, as i was in my 1st year in the university, when the crisis started.
It is my intention to compensate you with 15% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should
be through this email address only for confidential purposes.
As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.
Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please i beg you not to disclose it till i come over , once the fund has been transferred.
Yours Sincerely, Sylvia.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sylvia Goodluck; <sylvia_649@yahoo.co.uk>

Postby IceFM » Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:44 pm

She contact me Monday in GFD as

sylvia23
- ID: 19269
- 23 y/o female (1987 - May - 3)
- new york, USA
- English
- i am a young cearing gentle
- Have no children

Hello Dear,
i am Sylvia,single never married, tall slim,and fair,that loves sightseeing and reading,i viewed your profile and got interested in knowing you more for important discussion,could you please reply to me via my mail address (sylvia_649@yahoo.c o.uk) so that we will know each other very well.i will send my pics later.
Thanks,
Sy lvia.

(sylvia_649 @yahoo.co.uk)

No Pic in the profile.

Dearest,

Thanks for your mail ,I will really like to have a good relationship with you, and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you.

I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and after reading your profile ,I am Miss Sylvia, 23 years old girl from Liberia,the only daughter of Late Dr Goodluck Dion the deputy minister of national security under the leadership of president Charles Taylor who is now in exile after many innocent soul were killed ,My father was killed by government of Charles Taylor ,he accuse my father of coup attempt.

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I, am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father.

Meanwhile I wanted to escape to the Europe but she hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my father’s File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee herein Dakar , Republic of Senegal . I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your Country.

My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$7.500, 000.00 in a Bank with my name as the next of kin. However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund.As you will help me in an investment, and i will like to complete my studies, as i was in my 1st year in the university, when the crisis started.

It is my intention to compensate you with 15% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.

As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.

Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please i beg you not to disclose it till i come over , once the fund has been transferred.
Yours Sincerely,
Sylvia.

Received: from [41.208.168.27] by web29110.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP;
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.2.4 YahooMailWebService/0.8.104.274457

BAS3
SONATEL
Mody Ndiaye
SOCIETE NATIONALES DES TELECOMMUNICATIONS
Sonatel
Dakar
Senegal

1903_1215096913_adizza1.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Chanteya from ATKE

Postby Marisa » Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:16 am

Received: from [41.218.202.126] by web114403.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 20 Jul 2010 17:35:51 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.2.4 YahooMailWebService/0.8.104.276605
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 17:35:51 -0700 (PDT)
Cecel Lans <cecellans789@yahoo.com>

Hello Dear.....
I just have to thank you for getting your email address when we chat at the dating site.If not for other things but the effort you made to type the mail.I have turned to the internet to look for a partner,because i haven't yet met someone who has really fulfilled my expectations.I am not searching for adventures or games,on the contrary,I hope to find that special in you,and with someone with whom i can create the family i have always wanted and spend the rest of my life with..I was born in Sweden and a mixed races by nationality.I have two Brothers and a Sister..Rose,Willie and Kevin.I am the elders among them.My father is a Swedish and mum is a Liberian.I have lost my father but my mum is still alive.I am 28 years of age and in Ghana in a refugee camp after the war of in Liberia. I am single and not smoke,drink alcohol..My hobbies are...swimming,traveling,watching films,playing tennis and going out with friends.But please believe me that its not my intention to just flatter you,by telling you that you have impressed me.nevertheless,i enjoy spoiling and pampering my partner....i believe in God.I feel that family is the most important support in life.I know true love exists.I immensely value friendship,I hate conflict,i am open minded,i respect others ideas and listen to them.I think our destiny is something we discover every day,according to how we face it.What we do and what don't and i doubt there is a second chance for a first good impression.i read the bible a lot and i will be very happy if you also read the bible much as i do...I like you so much and i really want to keep in touch with you and to exchange mails with you everyday in order to get to know ourselves better and to build a lasting friendship or relationship which will eventually end up in something really great.you seems to have all the traits I'm looking for in a man.i read little about you in your
profile and i like it.so i want to be very serious with you and get to know you better...what do you think about this ? i am seriously looking for my life partner whom i can love and be loved back,a man whom i can trust and spend the rest of my life with..i have been looking for my life partner on the net for quiet some days now,but it seems to be very difficult to find it on the net.Anyway,i have attached pictures of me with this letter and i hope you will
like them..please send me more of your pictures and tell me more about yourself..i will love to read all about you.
Do u have yahoo messenger and what time or days are u normally online? I will be very much love to meet up with you online and chat with you as frequent as possible on daily bases,because this will help to get to know ourselves
better and more.how long have you been on the dating site and how many Ghana girls,African girls or Swedish girls have u made contact with ?Well first of all age,distance and races are not so much important to me.Besides age is just a figure and its
what in the person that count.Age,distance and races has nothing to do with friendship,love
or marriage.The most important thing is trust,honesty,love and loyalty,don't u agree with me ?I WILL TELL YOU A STORY ABOUT WHAT MY MUM HAS BEEN TELLING
ABOUT OLDER MEN,but that will be in my next email.young at heart but also very responsible and matured with age though you might be older than i am i love it
that way as i want older man who will treat me right.I am not looking for a fun or any one
who wants a fun for his boredom....we're never far apart, for friendship doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart and also love knows no boundaries, no distance, no fear. What captures is the God's love that will eternally melt hearts together to stay, fused and
sealed forever as one.
Dear friend i think all what i mean is that,we can be in a good friendship and see what God will make as in our dear future.i have added u two of my pictures to view.I will like to have yours as well.Hope to hear from you soonest......

Take care..bye

Kiss and hugs.

Angelina Akaho.
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:13 am

also on FB as Tawiah Sabbah from Ghana
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= ... ref=search" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
henrisco2g9@yahoo.com

has several other identities, both males and females.
His male persona John Sabbah, johnsabbah1@yahoo.com is posted here:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =5&t=26372" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

other female persona:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =4&t=30137" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

sspassport
*SUSPENDED*

Bookmark and Share

Postby sspassport » Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:10 pm

emilia sarkodie2009 <emiliasarkodie2009@yahoo.com>
Talked with this scammer on Yahoo IM
sent me pictures of a white girl then sent me pictures of the girl posted
along with I'm sorry note :mrgreen: she/he told the truth about being sorry :applause:
These are the pictures this scammer sent me
Hope this keeps someone from being a victim of this scammer

Received: from [41.210.8.215] by web113901.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 03 Sep 2010 03:51:54 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.4.7 YahooMailWebService/0.8.105.279950
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 03:51:54 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: me::

Received: from [41.210.8.215] by web113906.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 03 Sep 2010 04:39:03 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.4.7 YahooMailWebService/0.8.105.279950
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 04:39:03 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Akos:Emilia
am soo sorry i am made a mistake sending you sisters pics okay and i will like to know my reall name is Akos but my firends use to call me Emilia cose i look like and artest in Ghana called Emilia okay and this my adres and i will like to send it through the western union okay and i will like you to Email me with the infomation and the quetion and answer and i hope you going to send it today as well and thank you soo much for your help and i think you a God sent to me okay and as for my address is

Full Name:Akos Kpomasi
City:Accra
Street Name:Nima Street
Zipe Code:00233

and thank you once more and when are you coming online...hoping to hear from you soon...

GHMC67++ Comfort Akumienu, PO Box KY 83, Agona Kwanyaku CR, GHANA. A:30f, 5’6" O: teacher L: English H: reading, cooking, candle night, exchange of hot letters - wish to meet a honest, caring man at any race for possible meeting - ask for me telephone number.
http://signal.mindsay.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:35 pm

find her also here
http://zetrader.hi5.com/friend/p1248343 ... love--html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
30 / Female
nick: reel

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:37 pm

She contact me just now in WDF but without to leave her Emailaddy as

panito
ID: 75894
31 y/o female (1979 - January - 1)
from accra, Ghana
alajo

Both pics already posted
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sspassport
*SUSPENDED*

Bookmark and Share

Postby sspassport » Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:22 pm

<lover_girl0242@yahoo.com>

A 33 year old Woman
Accra
Ghana

looking for a man
i am from ghana single and looking for a man in my lifei am from ghana single and looking for a man in my lifei am from ghana single and looking for a man in my lifei am from ghana single and looking for a man in my life

pictures posted

http://pulse.yahoo.com/_R3HOR2OOA6OH762DAWYJ6HQO4U" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Female

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

blackluvfun@yahoo.com (black female version)

Postby janex69 » Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:44 pm

white female verison:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 02#p186702" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
white male version http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 01#p186701" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://person.com/personals.phtml?user_id=1280984" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
USER ID: 1280984
Nickname: naas
Name: ABIGAIL
State/Region: Ashanti
City: Kumasi
Distance: 3215 ml (5174 km)
Last login: Feb 28, 2011, 20:34
No, Mugu! I don't want to be your friend!!!

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sylvia Goodluck; <sylvia_649@yahoo.co.uk>

Postby IceFM » Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:02 pm

Dearest In Heart,
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently I am in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in bringing me to your place,despite that it failed us some how.

Now you will need to contact the Rev.Uchem Augustine the Church Priest whom used to be a Good-Father to me when i was in Dakar,his name is Rev.Uchem Augustine and his email address is as follows : (uchemaugostine@rocketmail.com) his phone number is +221 76-5844827. Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $300.000.00 dollars which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touch with Rev.Uchem Augustine and instruct him where to send you the draft.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment,

I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Rev.Uchem Augustine on your behalf to receive that draft. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the amount to you without delay. Take care and bye for now.

As soon as you are in contact with him you get back to me so that i will be sure that you have collected it okay,
Yours truely
Sylvia

BAS3
SONATEL
Mody Ndiaye
SOCIETE NATIONALES DES TELECOMMUNICATIONS
Sonatel
Dakar
Senegal

sspassport
*SUSPENDED*

Bookmark and Share

Postby sspassport » Sat May 07, 2011 1:02 am

Nora <norawilson@yahoo.com>
age 30 8/28/1980 5' 3" 105 lbs
Accra, Ghana

http://pulse.yahoo.com/_CXNWTATD5MWPRXJ4SM2THGVQ34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Nora
Female - Newport, Tennessee

picture posted, no avatar

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Marian Aid, marianaid@ymail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:29 pm

http://www.4ppl .com/630" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
hi,am here looking for soulmate
hi,am marian aid 23yrs old,am from GHANA,n am a student,just a few month 4 me to finish school,n am here very serious am not here 4 joking or playing game here.

ok,n am in yahoo messenger now n u can add me n talk 4 more ok,marianaid@ymail.com.n if u are online now reply me ok?
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Sophia Barke - currentsophia@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:34 pm

Tried to reg on DNM.

How are you I am Sophia and i want to be your friend ok

Full Name
sophia Barkie
More
About me
i will tell you later i will tell you later i will tell you later i will tell you later i will tell you later i will tell you later i will tell you later i will tell you later i will tell you later i will tell you later i will tell you later i will tell you later i will tell you later i will tell you later i will tell you later i will tell you later i will tell you later
Come from
United States
Registered
Today, 12:42 am
City, State, Province
Bronx
Marital Status
Single
Ethnicity
Other
Occupation
Hair dresser
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual

Email: cindy_lauwra@yahoo.com
Recieved from: 41.218.220.243

How are you doing today,I read your Profile and i was filled with Joy so i decided to write to you and tell you something cute about me Ok.I am Sophia and I come from Ghana single with No kids and I am lady of 28 years Old .I am A Lady who is Kind, Honest,Loving and caring and if you really like to chat with me then you can email me on Yahoo with currentsophia@yahoo.com Hope to hear from you soon Ok
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Sophia Barke - cindy_lauwra@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:38 pm

On Myprace as

* Sophia Barkie
* Weiblich, 31, accra, Ghana

Email leads to a black male on FB:

Charlie Parker Barkie
#
Hat bei Not yet gearbeitetHat hier studiert: University of Cape CoastSpricht English, Twi, Hausa, Ga, EweMännlich
Info
Arbeit und Ausbildung
o
Not yet
Not yet
o
kinbu senior high technical school
kinbu senior high technical school
Abschlussklasse 2009 · Accra
o
Kinbu Secondary Technical School
Kinbu Secondary Technical School
Accra
o
University of Cape Coast
University of Cape Coast
Cape Coast
Info
Info
o Spricht English, Twi, Hausa, Ga, Ewe
o Männlich
o Hat einen Hochschulabschluss von kinbu senior high technical school

Favoriten
Animal Rights
Dr.Papa Kwesi Nduom
Facebook for Every Phone
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Return to “Black Females”