It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:27 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Gillian Namara

African scammers posing as black women.
Sloane Ranger
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sloane Ranger » Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:56 pm

Pictures stolen from US actress Gillian Namara
http://www.starnow.de/gilliannamara" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

A new contact from the refugee camp in Senegal. Unlike the victims in Haiti, these people are of course churning out money.

Flag this messageI WANT TO BUILD MY LOVE AND TRUST IN YOU.Saturday, 23 January, 2010 7:17From Vivian Diagne Sat Jan 23 07:17:35 2010
Received: from [213.154.88.194] by web58804.mail.re1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 22 Jan 2010 23:17:35 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/9.1.10 YahooMailWebService/0.8.100.260964
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 23:17:35 -0800 (PST)
From: This sender is DomainKeys verified Vivian Diagne <viviandiagne@yahoo.com> View contact details
Subject: I WANT TO BUILD MY LOVE AND TRUST IN YOU.
To:
In-Reply-To: <66862.35752.qm@web24908.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1700240099-1264231055=:57572"
Content-Length: 6213

Compact Headers
Hello dear,

I appreciate your response to my message, How are you, hope all is well with you, I am glad
to read from you today, Please accept my apology if my mode of contacting you will in any
way offend you.

I am compelled to contact you via this medium for obvious reasons which you will understand when we discuss details of my proposition, please with due respect and heart full of pains am writing this mail, since we have not known each other or met ourselves previously.
I am Miss Vivian Diagne, 23 years old daughter of late Dr. Lincoln Diagne who was the financial benefactor and all throughout the civil war, under the leadership of president Charles Taylor who is now in awaiting trial at international tribunal.
After reading your profile, i decide to contact you, because i have been looking for a person like you to be my partner, expecting you to be open minded, sincerity and truthful, person, I believe we will get the real test of love we are searching for.

Please I really like you to help and assist me out of my situation, My father in his blessed memory deposited the sum of $3.6 million (Three million, six hundred thousand USD)in one Bank with my name, as the next of kin/beneficiary before his death.
Now i am in a refugee camp where i am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal, with my father’s file which contains all the important documents for the money, with the reason escaping out of my Uncle, in his attempt to kill me as he hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents.
This is the reason why I decided to contact you, i am willing to compensate you with 20% of the total sum once you help me to claim the fund completely while 5% will be in any expenses.
please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes, As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately.

In the light of the above, i shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely, awaiting your urgent and positive response, Please do keep this only to yourself i beg you not to disclose it till i come over to be with you,, your phone number and your full address to me, so that i can know the person i am trusting my life with. For urgent purposes you can reach me through the cell phone (00221765134329) of Reverend Father(Jonathan Kolo) who use to conduct morning prayer for us in the camp, tell him you want to speak to Vivian Diagne in hostel 45.
I await to receive your positive response soon.
Yours Sincerely,

ReplyReply All

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Vivian Diop; <vivian.4u@hotmail.fr>

Postby IceFM » Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:18 pm

She contact me Saturday in Luv24 but profile removed there coz of spam.

Hello Dear,
My name is vivian Diop i am a 23 year old Girl, I citizen of Liberia in West Africa, But I
currently lives in Senegal as result of war happen in my country which lead the death of parent,right now i reside in Refugee camp in Senegal,i decided to contact you because i have a feeling that you will help me regain my freedom since God want us to be our brother keeper especially in term of trouble.
Meanwhile I am looking for someone who is caring,lovely and sympathetic to other and friendship,please I will like to know you better and also to know what you like and dislike including your nice picture as you can see attach is my picture too.
Please If you Care's to know me as well just feel free to write me back.i will be happy to hear from you.
Sincerely,
Miss vivian.

Received: from BLU147-W23 ([65.55.116.73]) by blu0-omc3-s27.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
X-Originating-IP: [213.154.94.216]

SONATELNET
Pool ADSL BAS 1 Medina
Sonatel Multimedia
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Vivian Diop Roland; <vivian.4u@hotmail.fr>

Postby IceFM » Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:09 pm

Hi Dear,
I appreciate your response to my massage,How are you, hope all is well with you, I am glad to read from you today,Please accept my apology if my mode of contacting you will in any way offend you.

I am compelled to contact you via this medium for obvious reasons which you will understand when we discuss details of my proposition, please with due respect and heart full of pains am writing this mail, since we have not known each other or met ourselves previously.
I am Miss vivian Diop Roland 23years,daughter of , late Dr. Diop Roland Duo who was the financial benefactor and all throughout the civil war,under the leadership of president Charles Taylor who is now in awaiting trial at international tribunal.
After reading your profile,i decide to contact you,because i have been looking for a person like you to be my partner,expecting you to be open minded,sincerity and truthful,person, I believe we will get the real test of love we are searching for.

Please I really like you to help and assist me out of my situation, My father in his blessed memory deposited the sum of US $3, 600, 000.00 (Six million six hundred thousand united states dollars)in one Bank with my name, as the next of kin/beneficiary before his death.
Now i am in a refugee camp where i am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal, with my father’s file which contains all the important documents for the money,with the reason escaping out of my Uncle,in his attempt to kill me as he hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents.
This is the reason why I decided to contact you, i am willing to compensate you with 20% of the total sum once you help me to claim the fund completely while 5% will be in any expenses.
please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes, As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately.

In the light of the above, i shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely, awaiting your urgent and positive response, Please do keep this only to yourself i beg you not to disclose it till i come over to be with you, please send your phone number and your full address to me, so that i can know the person i am trusting my life with. For urgent purposes you can reach me through the cell phone (00221765134329) Reverend Father(Jonathan Kolo) who use to conduct morning prayer for us in the camp,tell him you want to speak to Miss vivian Diop Roland in hostel 45.
I await to receive your positive respond soonest.

Yours Sincerely
Miss vivian Diop Roland.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Vivian Diagne [viviandiagne@yahoo.com]

Postby IceFM » Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:48 pm

Dearest,
I thank you once again today.I will also like to see you face to face,i like you very much and i want you to know that before i contact you,it is the will of God that me and you to know each other and you are the type of man i am looking forward to spend the rest of my life with.I am not going to give your love to any other man,you will satisfy me,so needless of looking for another man.
Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it and i am using the church computer to write you,Remember i trust you honey that is why i am giving you all this information's.My love is for you and you alone,i will like to hear your voice please,just call the Rev and tell him that you want to speak with me and he will send for me immediately.You can call the Reverend and ask him the best time to call me the number once again(00221765134329)you can call me and ask me any question you want,
I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.You will have 20% of the total money helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice.
In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information,tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my 3.6 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.
The contact information of the bank is as follows,
ACCESS BANK LONDON INTERNATIONAL PLC.

EMAIL :info-accessbank@gmx.co.uk, Or transferdept_accessbank@24.com
Chief Executive Officer/Managing Director:Mr Jamie Simmonds
Tel: +447035931142,+447035938058
Fax:+447092898306

Contact them now on how to transfer the 3.6 million dollars deposited by my late of which i am the next of kin.I have maped out 20% for your assistance and 5% for any expenses that might come up in this transfer.My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage it.
As i told you before,this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible.Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from the money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country. for a better life.Have a good day.
waiting to hear from you soonest!.
Yours forever in love,
Miss vivian Diop.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Vivian Diop Roland; <vivian.4u@hotmail.fr>

Postby IceFM » Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:56 pm

My Dear,
How was your day? i believe it was very nice and that you are fine today? Glory
be to almighty God.I thank you very much for your mail and for your ability to
help me out from here,i will not stop to thank you because you are the real man
i am looking forward to trust my future to his hands and also live with him all
the rest of my life.

Please I will like you to know that i am very happy for your caring towards
this my condition and i am also advising you to please keep the transfer of the
money to yourself (for security reasons) remember this money is a very huge
amount of money and such everyone will like to raise one question or the other
about it and which can make the money to remain in the bank in London which i
don't like.
I believe the bank has the right to tell us the type of documents they will
need from us, before they can be looking for any document because i have two
document here with me,
All i want you to do now is to please make sure that you contact the bank with
there e-mail and fax i gave to you, or telephone,

You can copy this and send to the bank immediately.
info-accessbank@gmx.co.uk, Or transferdept_accessbank@24.com

Sir
I am the foreign partner of Miss Vivian Diop Roland who is in the refugee camp Senegal.
I will like to know the procedure for transferring the money deposited by her
late father which she is the next of kin to the account to my bank account in
my country.
Your reply is urgently needed.
this is the (Deposit Account Number A/C 0091180221616103.) the name on the account
holder is Dr.Diop Roland Duo,
Her email contact:vivian.4u@hotmail.fr
Yours faithfully

if they have reply you please update me with there information let m e know what
the need before the will transfer the money, because here is not good for
somebody like me no good water no food no free movement is just like a prison
and i know that with you everything will be ok very soon Awaiting to hear from
you soonest! you call me this Revrend office phone 00221765134329.
Yours forever in love,
Miss Vivian Diop

Identity card.JPG

HelpMe
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby HelpMe » Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:41 am

She Sent me a E-Mail like the second one except a big picture of her. My age is a young teen age and i wont do anything for her

&TheHorseYouRodeInOn
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby &TheHorseYouRodeInOn » Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:20 am

Adding the picture she sent you and any other details you have (email address if different, phone number, etc) will help other people being scammed right now by giving them more information to search on. Thanks
"I wish I would have met you, but now it is a little late. The things you could have taught me, I could have saved some face." Filter - Hey Man, Nice Shot

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Farvour Kazim; <farvourrrkaziim25@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:45 pm

She contact me yesterday in WayDate but profile already removed there coz of spam....

Dearest ,

I know this mail will come to you as a suprise since surprise not meet or had a previous correspondance, please bear with me. I will realy like to have a good relationship with you, and i have a special reason why I decided to write you because of the urgency of my situation here. This mail I'm writing to you, I'm writing with the help of transilator I speak english .

I am Miss Farvour, 25 years old girl from Guinea, the only daughter of Late Mr Kazim Diatta before my father's death he was a very well know marchant in cocoa, kolanuts, carshew nuts, arts works, and land developer, my father was killed by unknown man no one know why, but before he died, he is being taking to a prevent hospital where he stayed and died, but before he died, he told me everything about this money since am the only child.

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I'm receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father. Mean while, I wanted to escape to the Europe but she hide away my international passport and other valuable travelling documents.

Luckily she did not discover where I kept my father's file which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the refegee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refegee herein in Dakar Republic Of Senegal. I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your Country. My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of USD$5, 700, 000.00 in one finance house with my name as the next of kin.

However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund. As you will help me in an invsetment, and i will like to complete my studies, as I was in my first year in the university, when the crisis started in my life. It is my intention to compensate you with 10% of the total money for your service and the balance shall be my investment capital.

This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately.

In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. you can not call me on phone because I have no phone here but if you will like to speak to me on phone.

This is the phone number of the Revrend Priest.+221-76-58-55-843, if you call, tell him you want to talk to miss Farvour, he will call me because I am staying at the female hostel, room 075, I will like you to send to me your full data such as...

(1) your Home adress----------------------------------

(2) your full name --------------------------------------

(3) your phone number---------------------------------

(4) your fax number if any ------------------------------

(5) your occupation----------------------------------

(6) your bank contact--------------------------------

(7) your age -------------------------------

on receipt of this email, I will forward to you the contact of the finance house where this Money is deposited by my late father for you to make contact with them and ask them the possibility of releasing the money to your account, i am looking forward to read from you.
After the transaction we will work for my comming to your country within 1 or 2 weeks time. I will be expecting your reply.

Please i want you to keep this matter very secrete and confidential until i come over to be with you,once the fund is transfered into your account.

Yours truely,
Farvour.

Received: from [196.207.239.114] by web114508.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP;
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.2.4 YahooMailWebService/0.8.105.277674

Clients-ADSL
Pool-ADSL-Sonatel-Multimedia
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

xxx since she was shy to give pics, I had to ask.......

Honey hope all is well with you and you family over thier,this is my picture so that you can see my face.honet i will like you to call me with Rev Father number.
This is the phone number of the Revrend Priest.+221-76-58-55-843, if you call, tell him you want to talk to miss Farvour, he will call me because I am staying at the female hostel, room 075, I will like you to send to me your full data such as...

(1) your Home adress----------------------------------

(2) your full name --------------------------------------

(3) your phone number---------------------------------

(4) your fax number if any ------------------------------

(5) your occupation----------------------------------

(6) your bank contact--------------------------------

(7) your age -------------------------------

on receipt of this email, I will forward to you the contact of the finance house where this Money is deposited by my late father for you to make contact with them and ask them the possibility of releasing the money to your account, i am looking forward to read from you.
After the transaction we will work for my comming to your country within 1 or 2 weeks time. I will be expecting your reply.

Please i want you to keep this matter very secrete and confidential until i come over to be with you,once the fund is transfered into your account.

Yours truely,
Farvour.

farvour.JPG

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Farvour Kazim; <farvourrrkaziim25@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:44 pm

Honey are you and your family hope all is well with you and them over thier,am very happy to see your mail today.I would appreciate more if you can call me today with our Rev.'s phone number +221-76-58-55-84-3, so that we can get to know ourselves better.this my Refugee ID-card that you as me to send for you and i have don that ok.
The Rev can only assist me call you just to inform you that i am arround to take your call, then he will drop and ask you to call him back immediately so that you can speak with me through his phone. I would appreciate if you will accept to help me from the bossom of your heart, I looking forward to hear from you but please remember to also send me your direct phone numbber -------, contact adress-------- and also tell me more about yourself so that we can flow along. I want to beleive that i have written so well.

Note: that this issue is 100% genuine and risk free, please do not forget to get back to me with all i need from you to enable us confide on each other gradually.

Love & care from,
Mis Farvour Alex

My Refugee_ldentity.JPG
<<<< Pic in the ID is not the same Girl how in the Mail above. This Pic in the ID is from a other Girl here in the Board.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:29 pm

Dearest
How are you? Are you okay ?
You have just deserted me ,you never written to me
again ?i have been expecting your mail and as a
result have been going back with disappointment
since your last mail to me ,i don't know where i
should lay my confidence now you are no more
writting to me Please write to me to confirm the receipts of my
mails please.
Farvour

Modee
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Sonia rosejones010@yahoo.com

Postby Modee » Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:02 pm

My Dearest,
I am very happy for your reply to my mail despite your busy schedules.How was your night over there in your country,i believe you had a nice night and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine was a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal.

My name is sonia Ruba , i am (24) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship,so i am comfortable with your age,I am from Rwanda in Africa,5.4ft tall, fair in complexion single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago. My late father Dr Alex Ruba was the managing director of Alex & Associates (Ltd) in Kigali (the capital of Rwanda) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.
It 's only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Rev rend father's care and i am using his computer to send these messages to you since few days now.I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attached here are my pictures.
I will also like to see yours today!
Hoping to hear from you soonest
Yours forever,
sonia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Glory Ruba; <gloryruba@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:36 am

She contact me yesterday in DMF as

glory12
- ID: 161718
- 24 y/o female (1986 - April - 4)
- alakama, USA
- English, Spanish, French
- student
- Have no children

Hello My Dearest Friend,
How are you doing today? i hope all is well with you.
Am miss Glory Ruba. I saw your lovely profile here in datemefree .com and i became very much interested in you to know you more
please write me in my private email so that i will give you
my picture for you to know more about me. please this
is my contact email address reply me [ gloryruba@hotmail.c om ] I! ll
waiting impatiently to hear from your lovely mail soonest(Remember
the distance Age or co lour does not matter but love matters
allot in life) have an endless special day & joyful moment and Be bless for me
Glory

Hello my HoneyRed heartRed rose
I am more than happy when i saw your lovely mail.I love you from the bottom of my heart .Please how are you? l hope you are fine over there in your country, Mine is not too good due to my suffering condition here in Dakar Senegal.
My name is Glory Ruba , Am from Rwanda in Africa, I am (24) years old, single and never married, 5ft 8 inches Tall, 55kg weight, black hair and brown eyes ,I am fair in complexion and my picks explains to you better.I'm an extremely down-to-earth and confident girl, and not to mention, I value the many facets of life and love. I'm always sensitive to the environment that surrounds me and that includes finding happiness, peace, and of course love and adoration. I love to laugh and smile with good friends. I enjoy going to dinner, movies, beaches, mostly all outdoor activities. I am a confident, well rounded , responsible, intelligent, and very hardworking mature girl.and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago. My late father Dr Alex Ruba was the managing director of Alex & Associates (Ltd) in Kigali (the capital of Rwanda) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.
It 's only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Rev rend father's care and i am using his computer to send these messages to you since few days now.I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail and I will be very glad if you will take me to be a part of you , and i would like to develop a real love relationship that with you and i pray that we will be happy with each other, living together as God may have it, and raising our children happily together.I have just attached a pictures for you and i would like to see some of yours . I Hope to see some of your picks .Bye and have a nice day and i hope to hear from you soon.
Please accept my best and warmest regards.
With love Glory

SONATELNET
Pool ADSL BAS1
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:03 am

She contact me just now in DMF as

kazim4u
- ID: 153474
- 26 y/o female (1984 - October - 9)
- berlin, Germany
- English,
- student
- Have no children

Hello
My name is miss favour.i saw your profile today and became intrested in you,i will also like to know more about you,and i want you to send a mail to my email address so that i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my email address(farvourrrkaziim25@yahoo.com)i believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life) please send me mail to my e mail address.
Please rpely me with my email address here

(farvourrrkaziim25@yahoo.com)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Evelynn Denis Mark; <evelynndenismark1@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:51 pm

She contact me 10/11/10 in 24Luv but profile already removed there.

Hello My dearest.
Iam very happy to receive your mail back, i have been searching for a serious and honest relationship partner, it's my pleasure that i get in contact with you and i hope we will get to know each other more better, i really want to builds strong foundation of friendship with you, so let me tell you more about my self.

My name is Miss Evelyn Denis, I am 24years of age, single and never married, i am from Darfur Sudan in Northern Africa and presently residing in ( UNHCR ) United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees Dakar Senegal as result of the crisis that is occur in my country Sudan.my late father was Engr.Dr. Denis Mark executive managing director ( officer of Denis mark Petroleum Company Ltd),in DARFUR a city in SUDAN my country, and he was also the personal adviser to our former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him with my mother in cold blood, it's only me that is alive now, i managed to make my way to West African country Senegal with the help of United Nation,

Iam living now as a refugee in this Country Senegal,i would like to know more about you, your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. Attached here is my picture, I will be happy to hear from you and please send me your pictures, in your next mail i have a secret to tell you and i believe God will help us to achieve our goals, yours sincerely,
Miss Evenlyn Denis Mark

BAS3
SONATEL
Mody Ndiaye
SOCIETE NATIONALES DES TELECOMMUNICATIONS
Sonatel
Dakar
Senegal

One pic <EVEYLNN01.JPG> already posted

EVELYN02.JPG

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Linda Richard; <linda4girl27@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:19 pm

She contact me Wednesday in WD but profile already removed there.

Hello My Deares
I am very happy for your reply to my mail.
How are you today? i hope you are doing will,i really thanks God for his love and Mercy upon me in this my experience.
i am not happy because of my situation here in Dakar Senegal.My name is Linda Richard single 24 years and never married, i am from Liberia in West Africa and presently i am living in the Refugee Camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.

My late father Dr Jonah Richard was the chairman managing director [Jonah Industrial company LTD] in Monrovia, he is also the personal Adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father. Due to the sudden death of my father, my mother had a blood pressure with resulted to her death after four month my beloved father left me.It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make out way to near by country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee.Due to the maltreatment i am receiving from my step mother.

I would like to know more about you. Your likes and what you dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you one more important thing about me in my next mail. Attached here is my picture i will like you send to me your picture too.thanks and God bless you,Hoping to hear from you again,
Yours Forever.
Linda

BAS3
SONATEL
Mody Ndiaye
SOCIETE NATIONALES DES TELECOMMUNICATIONS
Sonatel
Dakar
Senegal

Pic already posted

Return to “Black Females”