It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:27 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Bianca from ATKE

African scammers posing as black women.
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

sarandeye@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:25 pm

Fotolog
sarababy23
female - 12/10
New York, New York, United States

Dearest,
In fact, I am very happy to write you at this time when two of us are looking for a soul mate in lovely site. My name is sara. I believe that this likeness that I came knocking at the door of your heart , that you open for me to enter. I will be very grateful if we can establish this relationship. I will be stopping so far till I hear from you. Is me, sara
Please try to use this email id (sarandeye@yahoo.com) to send me your mail to my in box so that
I can send you my picture.

sarandeye@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Lucy Jawara; <jawaralucy@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:55 pm

jawaralucy ........ kumbalucy1@yahoo.fr

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: Dakar
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Religion: Christian
Education: A-level / High School

........ is spamming with

Hello My Dear.
My name is Lucy Jawara, I saw your profile today at x.com and became interested in you, also like to know more about you, and I want you to send an e-mail to my email so that I can give you my pictures for you know who I am.Here is my email (jawaralucy@hotmail.com) I think we can move from here.I am waiting for your reply in my email.(Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters allot in life)Kisssssssssss.Lucy)

Fast Hosts LTD
Fasthosts Internet Limited
Discovery House
154 Southgate Street
GL1 2EX Gloucester
UNITED KINGDOM

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Bianca from ATKE

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:41 pm

From pg. 18

i am from Gambia but live in senegal nice to meet you Here is my email (jawaralucy@hotmail.com) i want you to send an email to me so that i will tell you more about me and also send to you my picture

From IP: 109.228.19.162
Hostname: server109-228-19-162.live-servers.net
ISP: Fast Hosts LTD
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

uliakoneh@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:34 pm

WARNING!!!
User profile might be fake, because users IP belongs to another country: Vietnam

flirty9
ollia
29 years old - from: United States - looking for a man

am Ulia Koneh and i want us to be friends but i don't know how you will feel about it,I hope you wouldn't mind despite we don't know each other before? please i will like you to respond to my mail box so that i will give you every details about my self, personal reasons, i hope to hear from you. soon my email is ( uliakoneh@yahoo.com ) you's truly, ulia

Picture already posted.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

nechwajessica@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:30 am

waplog
jennifer55baby
Female , 25 , Single
Name Surname: goodbaby11
Lives in Denmark,
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:50 pm

mercymybaby
mercy love
26 year old, woman from Senegal
About Me and My Life
Dearest one, am good looking girl seeking for nice man i will like you to contact me with my email id ( mercybabykone@yahoo.com ) so that i will tell you all about me and give you my foto and my unmber yours friend

Dear respected one, How are you doing ? i hope you are doing great ! Well to be sincere, i am shut of words because i do not know how to express my feelings and situation here, i am really going through some difficulties here in Senegal Dakar. to start with, I am 24 years of age residing in the refugee camp here in Senegal Dakar as a result of the death of my parents I know this mail may come to you as a surprise, especially since we do not know each other in person. To briefly introduce myself My name is Miss mercy Simon Kone,from Rwanda. in East Africa, 5.3ft tall, fair in complexion, (never married before)I inherited some fund My late father Dr Simon Kone who happens to be the former ambassador of Rwanda in Senegal. Before he died,also the managing director of a Gold & Mine Ind in Kigali (the capital of Rwanda) before his death, when he is alive he told my mother to give out a to Orphanage and Charity Organizations as a vow 15%, which the made before the Lord before the give bath to me. late miss Samantha Simon Kone my mother she have a lung breast cancer and she went for her third operation with me , though the doctor have already confirmed that she will only last for some months before she die which happened on 5th of June this year before she give up,she told me a lot of thing and give me some document she is the one that told me all my late fathers property file, what he said consine this fund. i will like you to contact me with my email id ( mercybabykone@yahoo.com ) so that i will tell you all about me, AND call me with this number ( 00221 777 865 206 ) Pray for me always and God Bless you.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:01 pm

name used = Lerna Walter

email addy = sweetlerna@gmail.com

email

Hello handsome, i am very happy to hear from you again and i am very interested in all that you said about your self okay and i like it very much.
Well i want to tell me a little about my self and i hope you will like it also, I am lerna walter by name and i am 30 years single with no kids and i live alone with my mom in Ghana,with my uncle. I do hair dressing for a living, i lost my dad when i was 18 years old in USA, I am the only daughter of my mom. I love outdoors, walk at the beach side wit my pathner,i love to read and watch television,and i love to cook. I love to make friends and my friends also like to be with me, i am very honest, caring,kind and i really love kids.. Pink is my best color, with my black dress.
I am a God fearing and i trust him, i love to go to church also.
I am seeking for a serious relationship from a honest man to spend the rest of my life with and trust is needed in any relationship so that it can build a relationship that can lead us to marriage and if you are interested in me let me know okay and i hope to hear from you again.

pic sent already posted
:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:03 pm

yahoo avatar = sweetlerna

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:04 pm

FB = facebook.com/lerna.walter

Lerna Walter
July 17, 2012 ·

~Josh Billings

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Miracle Colman, miracle_colman@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:19 am

mydailyflog.com/miracle2323
miracle colman
26 year old, woman from New york, United States

About Me
my name is miracle, i am beautiful loving caring, young girl,
Am here to meet and make a happy home for every in life !!!

Hello Dear Happy new year!!! my name is miracle, i am beautiful loving caring, young girl, i saw your profile today here,and became interested to say hi to you. i believe we can click together and make something good out of it, i will like you to contact me through my private mail address ( miracle_colman@yahoo.com ) this will enable me to show you my picture and tell you more about me, i wait to read from you in my mail box soonest, thanks for your understanding, miracle. ( miracle_colman@yahoo.com )

Image <-- new

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Miracle Colman, miracle_colman@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:30 am

netlog.com/miraclecolman02
female - 27 years, New York City, United States
Name: miracle colman

Hello Dear
Happy New Year and happy birthday my dear!!!
my name is miracle, i am beautiful loving caring, young girl, i saw your profile today here and became interested to say hi to you. i believe we can click together and make something good out of it,i will like
you to contact me through my private mail address (miracle_colman@yahoo.com) this will enable me to
show you my picture and tell you more about me, i wait to read from you in my mail box soonest,
thanks for your understanding,
yours miracle.
(miracle_colman@yahoo.com)

:lol: pic directly above

makingyouaware
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby makingyouaware » Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:23 am

I received this on Zorpia today:

Jany20, 22 Nancy, France

Hi honey!,My name is Janet. If you don't mind, we could get to know each other a little bit closer. I found your profile in Zorpia and I consider you very attractive. please contact me at my private email(gift_mabar @ hotmail. com)cheer's

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Victoria Godline Oneil; <victoriasiinglelove1986@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:16 pm

Hello my dear,
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from France. Presently I’m in France with him for investing of the money. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how. Now you will need to contact the reverend father who is in charge of the refuge camp in Dakar Senegal, as the time i was in Dakar Senegal, His email is (rev.pastormarkamen@yahoo.com. )or through his phone number (+221774008575),Ask him to kindly send you a certified bank draft of $275,000,00(Two hundred and seventy five thousand dollars) which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter which later failed. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touch with him and direct him where to send/post you the bank draft Please do let me know
immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which myself and my new
partner are having at hand. Remember that I had forwarded this instruction to him on your behalf, therefore establish contacts with him for the delivery of the bank draft to you without delay.
Take care and
remain Blessed.
and God be with You
Victoria O'neil
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Janet; <Janekoneh018@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:44 pm

norababy00

Sexuality: Bisexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: alaska
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Religion: Christian
Education: Still studying
Ethnicity: Native American

Personal Description:

i will tell you lateri will tell you lateri will tell you lateri will tell you lateri will tell you lateri will tell you lateri will tell you lateri will tell you lateri will tell you lateri will tell you lateri will tell you lateri will tell you lateri will tell you later

Voxility
Voxility.net
Team in Charge of Voxility Global IP
Backbone Management
Available 24/7 for routing issues and security incidents
Dimitrie Pompeiu 9-9A, Building 24
Bucharest 020335, Romania

Email give a Hit in FB for Janet Lien Koneh from LA; lives in Ukrainka/UKR

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008894463589

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Confidence2015@outlook.com

Postby minerva » Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:25 am

DSM

chooselove1: kumudi

[chooselove1]
Activity:
10 hour(s) ago
female, 24, kampala, Sudan.

Hello dear friend, Nice to see your wonderful profile here. Do you care to be my friend? please write me directly via mail id ( Confidence2015@outlook.com ) so that i can send you my photos. Please do not write me back here on the site.I am waiting for your mail in my mail box. Thanks for your understanding. Your new friend confidence(Confidence2015@outlook.com)

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Return to “Black Females”