It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:51 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Bianca from ATKE

African scammers posing as black women.
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

juliet uliet - juliet00123@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:40 pm

Z; juliet
25, London, United Kingdom
Last seen 27 minutes ago
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 25‑80, in Australia.

Hello I am Juliet and it will please me to know you better So please kindly get back to me
through my email (juliet00123@hotmail.com) 4 more etc and also exchange my pictures to you

Skype; live:juliet00123 - juliet uliet

juliet uliet - juliet00123@hotmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

cynthiadeniss@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:49 pm

Subject: HELLO MY DEAR THIS IS ALL ABOUT ME‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏

I am Miss Cynthia Helen Denis l am 23 years old ,I am single never married before,Nursing student from Monrovia Liberia, but presently seeking asylum in Senegal as a result of war in my country, my father of a blessed memory by name Late Engr. Patrick Denis who was the Director general with (Denis INDUSTRIAL Company PLC) in Liberia was killed alongside with my beloved mother and our family house burnt down by the rebels during the last crisis in my country when Janjaweed militias came to our house,and this sent me away to other country as i made my escape only by God's special grace and with the help of catholic missionaries because i was in the boarding house when this incident took place.

Actually in search of an honest and reliable person who will help me to relocate to western world or a peaceful place for a better life,i have chosen to contact you after my prayers and i believe you will not try to cheat me but rather take me as your own people. Though you may wonder why I am so soon giving in to you without seeing you, well I will say that my instinct still tells that you could be true to me.

Briefly,I will like to disclose much to you if you will help me to relocate to your country with the substance that i inherited from my parent.I have a substantial amount of $4.7M (Four Million seven Hundred Thousand Dollars), which i will like to invest in your country into any lucrative business venture which you are to advise and execute seeing that i have no business experience for now.

However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund. As you will help me in an investment, and i will like to complete my studies, as i was in my 2nd year in Nursing school, when the crisis started.

It is my intention to compensate you with 25% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this box address only for confidential purposes.

As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. Awaiting your urgent and positive response.

Please do keep this only to your self please i beg you not to disclose it till i come over, once the fund has been transferred. I attach my photo here for you.

With due respect, I am pleading that you help me, i am giving all this detailed information with every transparency believing that you will have a clear picture of the base of help i need from you I hope to hear from you soon, May truth and love be the guiding word in my refuge in you dear helper Cynthia
ImageImage
"jen.jpg", "sandy2.jpg"
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

jenymilla@hotmail.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:41 pm

Juliet20

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: New york
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Religion: Christian
Education: Still studying

Personal Description:

i will tell you later

Digital Ocean, Inc.
OrgId: DO-13
Address: 101 Ave of the Americas
Address: 10th Floor
City: New York
StateProv: NY
PostalCode: 10013

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Melissa Khargbor - melissakhargbor9@yahoo.com, +221775400378

Postby Igulinka » Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:13 am

Dear friend
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail, how is your day today i hope all is well and fine with you including your health and job. My name is Melissa Addem Khargbor the daughter of Prof Wilfred khargbor and i am 24 years, single and never been married, i am from Cote d'Ivoire in West Africa but presently residing in the missionary church here in Senegal where i ran as a refuge due to the political civil war that took place in my country. I am in sufferings and pains here in this camp, i really need help from someone by encouraging me and good advice in life and to help me to come out from this situation, again to help me get my money, because my late father deposited some amount of money for me in the Bank and he used my name as the next of kin.
During the war, the rebel loyal to one of the greedy business associate of my late father attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in a cold blood. It is only me that is alive now because i was in school when this happened. As the only child of my parents and i managed to make my way to this country Senegal by the help of UN army where i am living now in the missionary, headed by a Reverend Father, i used his office computer to send you this email and i only enter his office when he is less busy in his office.
I would like to know more about you, Your full names, Your phone number, your address, your real age, your likes, dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. i like to meet understanding, loyal, sincere, truthfully, kindly, friendly and more to that, a man of vision. Attached here is my pictures and if you don't mind, you can send me yours.
I don't have any relatives now that i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war and there is no contact, the only person i have now is Rev.Father who is heading the missionary. He has been very good to me since i came here but l am not living with him, l am living in the female hostel room number 104.
In case you want to speak with me, here is our Rev Father's telephone number (+221775400378) as you call, tell the Rev. Father that you wish to speak with me, definitely he will send for me in the refugee hostel as i have already discussed with him about you . Regarding my condition here as a refugee, i don't have any right or privilege to anything be it money or whatever because it is contrary to the law of this country.
I want to go back to my studies because i only stopped at my first year before the tragic war that cause to my being in this situation now took place. My Dear i really believe in face to face, i like to meet you in your country but there is know way i will be coming to your country now, i need to have my (International passport) before i can be coming to your country.
Dear friend , everything is money, i will offer you 15% (percent) of the total money for compensation immediately after the transfer. Please l would like you to know that l have my late father's death certificate here with me which l will like to send to you to assist me, because when he was alive he deposited sum amount of money with a Bank which he used my name as the next of kin. The amount in question is $4.7M (Four million Seven Hundred thousand US Dollars).
I will like you to assist me to transfer this money to your account and from it you will send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet you. I can't withdraw the money my self due the agreement my late dad had with the bank which state i have partner who will assist me or alternative once i am 30 years of age.
I have got in touch with the bank through mail and also told them about my plans to withdraw this money, l also got them aware of the death of my father and they have acknowledged it with all there confirmation.
However, they advised me to get in touch with a very responsible person who will stand on my behalf as a foreign partner/trustee over the transfer since l am presently of refugee status over here and wouldn't be permitted to handle this amount of money, they also let me know about the bonds which they signed with my father that the money will be handled to me in bulk amount which means that l should decide on if l should continue with the bank or not.
I just have to let you know about this so that you can assist me to be my trustee on this money, like l have said, l want you to call me because l have allot to tell you. l kept this secret away from people in the Missionary here, the only person that knows about it is the Reverend Father Henry Joseph because he is like a father to me.
Have a nice day and think about me. Dear friend , this is the email address of the Reverend ( fatherhenryjoseph@hotmail.com) l hope to hear from you soonest.
Yours forever,
Miss Melissa khargbor

ImageImage

Email address : fatherhenryjoseph@hotmail.com leads into:
SKYPE ID: live:fatherhenryjoseph_1
Name : Henry Joseph

and this mail:
Hello Dear one
Thanks for your response. I know this mail will not come to you as a surprise since we have not had a previous correspondence, please bear with me. i will really like to have a good relationship with you, and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you.

I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and after reading your profile, My name is Helen Gatkuoth ( helengattkuoth@hotmail.com), the only daughter of Late Peter Gatkuoth. I am 24 years old Nursing student, from Al-Khartūm South Sudan Africa. I am average in hight, long hair and light skin in complexion. I weight 65 kg.

My father was a South Sudanese politician. He was the third president of the High Executive Council of the Southern Sudan Autonomous Region. he was shot dead by Sergeant Gabriel Majur, a reported drug addict. Since the death of my father, his relative has claim everything that belongs to him sailing them one after the other without my present and even threaten to kill me because of my father's properties. My mother died when i was 7 years and my father decided not to marry again for the love he have for me and my beloved mother. My country is also in deep crisis now.
Meanwhile I have wanted to escape to Europe for a better life but my father's relatives hide my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily they did not discover where I kept my fathers File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to a nearby country where I am presently seeking asylum under a missionary church camp commission for the Refugee, homeless and motherless here in Republic of Senegal. I came here with only my voters card so i can not do anything until i have the country permit. Please I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your Country.
My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of 2.9m US$ (Two million Nine hundred thousand dollars) in one of the leading bank in Europe with my names as the next of kin. during this deposit, he had an agreement with the bank that this money should be release to me when am 30 years of age or alternatively if i find some one i trust as a partner that will help me in any investment of my choice. I have spoken to the bank and they explain it all to me. Please do not allow any other person to know about this money since my late father did not disclose it with any body rather do they know about the valuable documents.
However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer of the money to your account, and investment of this money under your care. I will like to complete my studies, as i was in my second year in the university, when this crisis happened to me.
It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total sum for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you.
Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.
As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. Upon your acceptance to help me I will like to have your full contacts as to write the bank so that they will be aware that you are my partner standing on my behalf.
Before that, i will like to have your full contact as well as:

Your telephone number............
Your full names..................
Your Occupation..................
Your age and your Address........
If possible a recent photo Graph.......
You can not call me on phone because i have no phone at the moment but i will like you to call me at the Rev fathers phone number, He is the Reverend priest here in the camp, I hope to hear from you soon, I am under the custody of Reverend Father Henry Joseph here in this camp, his phone is (+221772851246) E-mail (fatherhenryjoseph@yahoo.com.sg) and my room no. is room 104. Attached here is my pictures.
Yours Sincerely Helen...................................
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: melissakhargbor9@yahoo.com, janedemirel@hotmail.com, +221775400378

Postby Igulinka » Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:20 am

Clone here:

flirtic.com/1079140
lizza garang

28. August 1989 (26), Chelyabinsk, Russia
Interested in: guys
Native language: English
Languages: Russian :shock:
Additional pic:

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Princess - princessoneil48@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Fri May 27, 2016 5:54 pm

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

christabel.evra@hotmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:56 pm

hello greetings to you It is nice and joyful to find your profile .I thought is beautiful to make you a friend, in this regard My name is christabe, i will like you to contact me direct to my mail box (christabel.evra@/hotmail/. /com) for easy communication, because i am not often here in this site. christabel.

z, christa

23, Norwalk, Connecticut, United States
aged 18‑99, in Nigeria.
Ethnicity African American (black)
Eye Color Black
Currently Living With Roommate(s)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Bianca from ATKE

Postby minerva » Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:29 pm

DC
Name binta bashan
Sex Woman
Age 24
Address Grand Dakar
no 345, grand yoff Dakar
Senegal
Preferences Man
Description My name is Binta, i am 24 years old girl, nice and sexy looking young girl, open minded in did, lovely and caring someone
Page Gmail.com
Contact email aminsaw66@gmail.com
Phone: +221773990098

IP: 41.82.162.189

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jessy Dogolea - jessydogolea@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:27 am

address also here:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 45#p494206

.. chatkk.com/profile/success222
Name : success222
Sex : Female
Birthday : 1990-02-19
Email : jessydogolea@hotmail.com

helloooo looking for serious relatin ship and more
I am interested in Men
I am looking for friends, a lover, foreign contacts, chat & dating

Skype; live:jessydogolea - Jessy Dogolea

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Teresa Johnson - teresa_joyssy@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:58 pm

.. fluentfuture.com//student/teresa84
teresa84
Username: teresa84
Speaks: English
Learning: Afrikaans
Relationship status: Single
City: new city

Hobbies & interests:
i am a young good looking girl from a good christian family so am
seeking for a good man who know what love mean to a woman

Hello My name is Miss teresa, I saw your profile today and become interested in you.
Please reply to me at my email address ( teresa_joyssy@hotmail.com ) I have much
more to discuss with you.Thank you. Miss teresa

Skype; live:teresa_joyssy - Teresa Johnson

WHITE FEMALE here
https://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewt ... 1&t=133366

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:47 am

My name is jinfer, and i am here looking for a nice and understanding partner with full of love.reply me back ( Jenniferbadra2015@outlook.com)my private email address ok

z, jinfer4x3
28, Dortmund, Germany
Last seen 2 hours ago
aged 18‑99, in American Samoa.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

coloring24@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:53 am

swandate.com/members/coloring/
coloring
Birthday: 1988-03-02
City: new york

Hi my dear,
My name is Coloring, i would like to establish a true relationship with you in one love.
please send email to me at, (coloring24@gmail.com), i will you more about myself.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Sophia - sophiaharoldoneil9@yahoo.com

Postby Igulinka » Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:34 am

craigsdating.com
sophiaharoldoneil22
Female , 27 , seeking Male
paris, paris

Hi my dear, My name is Sophia, i would like to establish a true relationship with you in one love. please send email to me at, (sophiaharoldoneil9@yahoo.com), i will tell you more about myself.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:53 pm

Clone:

dating-europe.com/profile/5164805
graceoneil
Female , 26 , seeking Male
new york, new york, England

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Sophia Harold O'Neil - sophiaharoldoneil9@yahoo.com

Postby Igulinka » Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:46 pm

.craigsdating.com/profile/5145985
sophiaharoldoneil22
Female , 27 , seeking Male
paris, paris

Hi my dear, My name is Sophia, i would like to establish a true relationship with you in one love. please send email to me at, (sophiaharoldoneil9@yahoo.com), i will tell you more about myself.

Return to “Black Females”