It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:56 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Juliet Johnson - juliet_johnson@live.fr

African scammers posing as black women.
hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Betty Kuma [bettykuma10@yahoo.com]

Postby hunter_hunted » Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:09 pm

Received: from [213.154.94.211]
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 10:04:36 -0800 (PST)
Subject: THIS IS MY FULL LIFE STROY WITH LOVE AND TRUST

Dear friend ,
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail, how is your day today i hope all is well and fine with you including your health and job. My name is Adu Johnson Angela, and i am 24 years, single and never been married, i am from Sudan in Africa but presently residing in the missionary church here in Senegal where i ran as a refuge due to the political civil war that took place in my country. I am in sufferings and pains here in this camp, i really need help from someone by encouraging me and good advice in life and to help me to come out from this situation, again to help me get my money, because my late father deposited some amount of money for me in the Bank and he used my name as the next of kin.

My late father is Dr. Johnson is Chairman and Chief Adu Management (Industrial Company LTD). During the war, the rebel loyal to one of the greedy business associate of my late father attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in a cold blood. It is only me that is alive now as the only child of my parents and i managed to make my way to this country Senegal by the help of UN army where i am living now in the missionary, headed by a Reverend Father, i used his office computer to send you this email and i only enter his office when he is less busy in his office.

I would like to know more about you, your likes, dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. i like to meet understanding, loyal, sincere, truthfully, kindly, friendly and more to that, a man of vision. Attached here is my picture

Nevertheless,I don't have any relatives now that i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war and there is no contact, the only person i have now is Rev.Father who is heading the missionary. He has been very good to me since i came here but l am not living with him, l am living in the women's quarter.

Father Rev Tel number and email address (+221762851956) and email (reverendjosephamos@rocketmail.com). When you call tell him you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here I have any rights or privileges of any money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I return to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic accident that led me to be in this situation now took place.

I want to go back to my studies because i only stopped at my first year before the tragic war that cause to my being in this situation now took place. Honey i really believe in face to face, i like to meet you in your country but there is know way i will be coming to your country now, i need to have my (International passport) before i can be coming to your country.

Dear friend , everything is money, i will offer you 20% (percent) of the total money for compassation immediately after the transfer. Please l would like you to know that l have my late father's death certificate here with me which l will like to send to you to assist me, because when he was alive he deposited sum amount of money with a Bank which he used my name as the next of kin. the amount in question is $ 3.5 million (three million five hundred thousand dollars).

I will like you to assist me to transfer this money to your account and from it you will send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet you. I can't withdraw the money my self due to some conditions of things here in this country which i am not permit to do, and the money can't be transferred here in Senegal.

I have got in touch with the bank through mail and also told them about my plans to withdraw this money, l also got them aware of the death of my father and they have acknowledged it with all they confirmation. However, they advised me to get in touch with a very responsible person who will stand on my behalf as a foreign partner/trustee over the transfer since l am presently of refugee status over here and wouldn't be permitted to handle this amount of money, they also let me know about the bonds which they signed with my father that the money will be handled to me in bulk amount which means that l should decide on if l should continue with the bank or not.

I just have to let you know about this so that you can assist me to be my trustee on this money, like l have said, l want you to call me because l have allot to tell you. l kept this secret away from people in the Missionary here, the only person that knows about it is the Reverend Father joseph .amos because he is like a father to me.

Have a nice day and think about me. l hope to hear from you soonest.

Yours forever,
Angela. Johnson

picture already posted
Ateh Malkuth ve-Geburah ve-Gedulah le-Olam Amen...

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hunter_hunted » Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:39 am

Angela Adu
angela.adu72@yahoo.com

Dearest Love,
How are you today? I hope fine. I thank you once again.
I will also like to see you face to face, look before I come to the site where I found you I pray to God to give me somebody that will be reliable and trustworthy.

I trust my God.so please try your best for me you will not regret it and please try to be fast OK because my condition here is too bad for me how i wish you will understand my situation here.

Please I have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and l will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. Remember I trust you that is why I am giving you all this in-formations!.My love is for you and you alone, I will like you to call me. please,just call the Rev and tell him that you want to speak with me and he will send for me immediately.You can call the Reverend and ask him the best time to call me.

I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.

You will have 20% of the total money for helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice. In this regards I will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information,telling them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my 3.5 million dollars deposited by my late father of which I am the next of kin to your account in your country.The contact in-formations of the bank are as follows,

STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC LONDON UK.
Email - standardcharterdbank@luckymail.com
Email- petsandschateredcustomersservice@yahoo.co.uk
standardcharterdbanklondon1@london.com
Account number CTB791103546/CMT/91/S
The name of the transfer officer is Mr Peter Sands.
(Director of Foreign Operations)
Phone:.+447035950555
Phone;.+44703879066
Fax ..(+448704718594)

Contact them now on how to transfer the 3.5 million dollars deposited by my late father of which I am the next of kin.

My dear l am a bit relieved that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and l promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since l may not manage it well.As I told you before,this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible.

Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country. in the meantime I will be expecting your call any time you receive this email.
Yours in love,
Miss Angela
Ateh Malkuth ve-Geburah ve-Gedulah le-Olam Amen...

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Princess Udah; <udahprincess@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:19 pm

Contact me today in GFD as

princesslove23
- ID: 54716
- 23 y/o female (1988 - September - 9)
- dakar, Angola
- English,
- any
- Have 10 children

Hello
My name is princess udah
i saw your profile today(gofreedate.co m)and became intrested in you,i
will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to
my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i
am.Here is my email addre (udahprincess@yahoo .com)
I believe we can move from here!I am waiting for your mail to my email
address above.
(Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)
please contact me here (udahprincess@yahoo .com)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Victoria Kimonyo; <victoriakimonyo@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:04 pm

From yesterday in 24Luv

vicky05
- Profile ID: 89602
- 24 y/o female (1988 - February - 10)
- New york, USA
- English,
- Have no children

Hello Dear friend,
How are you doing? My name is Victoria. I saw your profile today when i was searching for a lovely and an affectionate friend and admired it. If you wouldn't mind, let's write to each other as intimate friends. I will be glad to send you my pictures as soon as you contact me back via my private e-mail: ( victoriakimonyo@yah oo.com )
I am waiting to hear from you soonest.

Thanks and have a lovely day.
Your new friend,
Victoria.

Good Morning My Dear,
Is my pleasure reading from you and also i thank you for your time writing me back,i appreciate that a lot.Meanwhile how are you doing today and how was your night over there in your country,i believe you had a nice night and that the atmosphere over there is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.

My name is Victoria Kimonyo, i am (24) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship,so i am comfortable with your age,I am from Rwanda in East Africa,5.4ft tall, fair in complexion single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

My late father Dr George Kimonyo was a politician and the managing director of a Gold & Mine Ind in Kigali (the capital of Rwanda) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.

It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend father's care and i am using his computer to send these message to you.

I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attached here is my picture.I will send you more in my next mail to you i will also like to see yours today!

Hoping to hear from you soonest
Yours forever,
Victoria.

SONATELNET
Pool ADSL BAS4
Sonatel
Direction des Reseaux
6 Rue Wagane DIOUF
BP 69 Dakar
SENEGAL

Pic already posted many times
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Stella Fred; <stella400fred@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:36 pm

From Single123

http://www.single123.com/babayere44" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Woman
Seeking a:
Man
United States
State:
Alabama
City:
new market
Zip Code:

Pic already posted 04/09/11.........#2

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Victoria Jessica Zubair M. Salih; <victorialovee41@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:45 pm

From Friday in 24Luv

salihbaby
- Profile ID: 89789
- 24 y/o female (1987 - July - 4)
- saint louis, Senegal
- English,
- Have no children

Hello dear,
My name is victoria,I came across your profile in (24luv.com) and decided to contact you for a serious relationship, and my personal traits are: honest, good sense of humor. I am very loyal and romantic young girl. So here I am, please contact me in ( victorialovee41@yah oo.com ), to enable me send you my pictures and tell you more about my self . I remains Yours,victoria.

Hello Dearest,
I am so happy in your reply to my mail, how is your day today i hope all is well with you, including your health. Well my name is Miss Victoria Jessica Zubair M Salih. i am 23 years old single and never been married,and have no children, i do not smoke or drink alchol, from Post Sudan in Africa,but presently am residing in Dakar Senegal. My parents are from Sudan, were i was born and besides they are no more alive. it was quit unfortunate that i lost them in crisis. My late father Dr Zubair Mohamed Salih, is the Deputy Speaker of Southern Assembly, During the war the rebel and the greedy business associate of my late father attacked our house and killed my parents including two of my brothers and only sister, It is only me that is alive.

I managed to make my way to this country Senegal by the help of United Nation army where i am living now with the missionary, headed by Rev Father Peterson, i used his office computer to send you this email and i only enter his office when he is less busy in his office. I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all our relatives ran away in the middle of the crisis the only person i have now is Rev Peterson Daniel. He has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather I'm leaving in the women's hostel in the camp. This is my mobile phone number (00221778377069) this is my private phone and it was given to me by the reverend Peterson , that is why i want you to call me at any time for us to hear the voice of each other for a better understanding.

As a matter of fact, I escape with my Father's File which contains important documents and i wish to contact you personally for a relationship and investment assistance in your country. My late father deposited the sum of $5.7m (Five Million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars) in bank with my name as the next of kin. However, I shall forward you with the necessary information of the deposit on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund in your country. As you will help me in the area of investment.

I will like to complete my study over there in your country immediately after the transfer, as I was in my school, when the crisis started. Now that i can't withdraw the money my self here due to my refugee statue and the law of this country,and the money can't be transferred here in Senegal because i have got in touch with the bank through mail and let them know about my plans to withdraw this money, l also got them aware of the death of my father and they have acknowledged it with all there confirmation, however, they advise me to get in touch with a very responsible person who will stand on my behalf as a foreign partner/trustee over the transfer since l am presently of refugee status over here and wouldn't be permitted to handle this amount of money.

I just have to let you know about this so that you can assist me to be my trustee on this money,like l said l want you to call me because l have a lot to tell you,my favorite language is English, French but i speak English very fluently because i attended an English speaking private school all in my country for almost all my school, l kept this secret to people and want you to also keep this secret. I will be thinking about you so much as i hope to hear from you soon, and please tell me more about your self, your age, your country and other important things of your self. Have a wonderful day, Attached here is my picture. I still remain yours forever Victoria.

SONATEL
Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS4
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

Pic already posted 12/01/11

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Tracy Kuma; <tracykuma@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:27 pm

:roll:

Hello Dear,
I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently I am in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now you will need to contact former personal secretary to the Rev. Father whom used to be a God-mother to me when i was in Dakar, her name is Sis Mary Akuyoma and her email address is as follows : sister_john6vs50@yahoo.com

Ask her to send you a certified bank draft of $250.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Sis Mary and instruct her where to send you the draft cheque.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the sufferings at that time.

In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Sis Mary Akuyoma on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore feel free to get in touch with her and she will send the cheque to you without delay.
Take care and bye for now.
Yours truly

Tracy

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Brenda Edward; <brenda_edward@ymail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon May 14, 2012 12:20 pm

From Saturday in FID

brenda05
- Profile ID: 86555
- 24 y/o female (1988 - February - 10)
- New York, USA
- English,
- Have no children

Hello, am Brenda,

Is my honor viewing your profile when searching for a lovely and an affectionate,

le t's write to each other as intimate friends, so that i will send you my pictures

and more about me as soon as you contact me via my private e-mail: ( brenda_edward@ymail .com )

Thanks as you write me back,

Brenda.

Good Morning My Dear,
Is my pleasure reading from you and also i thank you for your time writing me back,i appreciate that a lot.Meanwhile how are you doing today and how was your night over there in your country,i believe you had a nice night and that the atmosphere over there is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.

My name is Brenda Edward, i am (24) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship,so i am comfortable with your age,I am from Rwanda in East Africa,5.4ft tall, fair in complexion single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

My late father Dr George Edward was a politician and the managing director of a Gold & Mine Ind in Kigali (the capital of Rwanda) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.

It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend father's care and i am using his computer to send these message to you.

I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attached here is my picture.I will send you more in my next mail to you i will also like to see yours today!

Hoping to hear from you soonest
Yours forever,
Brenda.

Clients-ADSL
Pool-ADSL-IPP-BAS4
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

Pic already posted many times

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Lovelin; <lovelin_kur@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue May 29, 2012 12:24 pm

From yesterday in WD

LOVELIN2012
- 77 y/o woman (1934 December 01)
- from Akron, Alabama, USA
- English,
- seeking a man from 72 to 75 y/o

Hello?
My name is lovelin, i saw your profile
today and became intrested in you, i
will also like to know you more, and
if you can send an email to my
email address, i will send to you my
pictures and tell you more of me here
is my email address (lovelin_kur@yahoo.com )

I believe we can move from here! Awaiting
for your mail to my email address
above Somebody love and cares.
miss lovelin

My Dear,

it gives me pleasure to make your aquaintance and wish to tell you all about me wish I would like you to do too, I am originally from 'coat de voire;' and living currently in senegal and my parents died during the war in my country and my father deposited money in a bank which is 5.7million usa dollars and as a result of this war I did not finish my school and which I want to finish it any day things get better, I am staying in camp here in Dakar with reverend who I told about all my plight which made him to give me access to internet, and I write through his computer and you can get me via his phone number:+221,776304312 ; so when you call tell him to link you to me ,and to
let you know my main aim of contacting you is to asking for your help to claim this money from the bank because according to my age and refugee status I am not legible to apply for this money , I am still 21 years old and I do not want any body to know about this till this week when I was thinking about the pains that I am facing while having such amount in bank which i am the next of kin ,I now decide to contact you and to confide in you my secret with belief that you will help me get the money out of the bank which I will compensate you I am confiding in you my secret with the strong faith that you will not betray me or run away with the money once you claim it .Just write to the bank and tell them that you want to claim it on my behalf. to call me this is the number of the reverend Jocob Olileanyadi in charge of the church in the camp :+221,77 2650724; so I would be waiting for your call for future talks .You will take 15% percent of the whole money for your expenses towards claiming this money ,please I am confiding in you in desperation therefore do not let another person know about this money,only contact the bank for the release of the money into your account . Please contact me by above number today for further information

BELOW IS THE CONTACT INFORMATION OF THE BANK SO
CONTACT THE BANK FOR COMFIRMATION AND POSSIBLE
TRANSFER OF THE FUND IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. FOR FAST AND QUICK CONTACT MAKE USE OF THE TWO E-MAIL ADDRESSES Bank Name: AIB Bank Group (Reino Unido) Plc UNITED KINGDOM,

AIB Bank Group (Reino Unido) Plc
16 Antrim Road, BT15 2AA
Sede, 4 Queens Square,
Belfast, BT1 3DJ, Reg. N º, NY 18800
Telex: 8956815/Swift 2L: PTRBGB
Tel / Fax: 4477835396764
office Email (infoaib@london.com)

Contacto: Robbie Henneberry

regards from, Lovelin

Portail-captif-IPP-8th_pool
Sonatel Multimedia
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

Pic already posted 100x

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Cristina; <cristinakebba@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:19 pm

From FOD

mylu4u
- 24 y/o woman (1988 May 24)
- from Anchorage, Alaska, USA
- English,
- seeking a man from 18 to 28 y/o

Hello dear,
my name is Cristina, i came across your profile now on this Site . So I decided to stop by an let you know that I really want to have a good friendship with you. Beside i have something special i want to discuses with you, but I find it difficult to express myself here, since it's a public site. I will be very happy, If you can get back to me, through my e-mail. (cristinakebba@yahoo.com) So we can get to know each other better,and i well give you my pictures and also tell you more about me OK, you can contact me through my e-mail id Is, (cristinakebba@yahoo.com)
Regard,
Cristina

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Cristina Kebba; <cristinakebba@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:06 pm

From GFD

mylu4u
- ID: 54795
- 24 y/o female (1988 - April - 24)
- Khartoum, Sudan
- English,
- student
- Have no children

Hello dear,

my name is Cristina, i came across your profile now on this Site . So I decided to stop by an let you know that I really want to have a good friendship with you. Beside i have something special i want to discuses with you, but I find it difficult to express myself here, since it's a public site. I will be very happy, If you can get back to me, through my e-mail(cristinakebb a@yahoo.com) So we can get to know each other better,and i well give you my pictures and also tell you more about me OK, you can contact me through my e-mail id Is,(cristinakebba@y ahoo.com)
Regard,
Cristina

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Rebbeca Mabiza; <rebbecamabiza@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:12 am

From Sunday in WD

mylu4u
- 24 y/o woman (1988 May 24)
- from Anchorage, Alaska, USA
- English,
- seeking a man from 18 to 75 y/o

Hello dear,
my name is Rebbeca, i came across your profile now on this Site . So I decided to stop by an let you know that I really want to have a good friendship with you. Beside i have something special i want to discuses with you, but I find it difficult to express myself here, since it's a public site. I will be very happy, If you can get back to me, through my e-mail (rebbecamabiza@yahoo.com) So we can get to know each other better,and i well give you my pictures and also tell you more about me OK, you can contact me through my e-mail id Is,(rebbecamabiza@yahoo.com)
Regard,
Rebbeca

My Dearest One,
Good day and thank you for responding to my message, my name is Miss Rebbecca Mabiza, I am 24 years old and the only daughter of late Mr.John Mabiza, of Zimbabwe. This might be a surprise to you why I have contacted you in the first place and what my motive is.

During the current war against the farmers in my country Zimbabwe from the supports of our President Robert Mugabe to claim all the white-owned farms to his party members and his followers, he ordered all white farmers to surrender all their farms to his party members and his followers.

My father is one of the best farmers in our country and because he did not support Mugabe's ideas, Mugabe's supporters invaded my father's farm and burnt everything in the farm, Killed My Father and made away with a lot of items in my father's farm. The death of my Father took away all the joy I have as I lost my mother when I was only 11 years old.

After the death of my father, I was left with no one to take care of me so I managed to escape death by sheer stroke of luck and made my way to (Senegal) where I am presently Residing in their Asylum camp here in (Dakar) Through the help of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR). I happened to be the only one from my family who survived this attack and cruel death.

I was in the second year in the university as a Law student before this incident happened and I ran for my dear life. I will still like to continue with my Education as soon as I organize myself and settle things.

I will love to know your Hobbies, things that turn you on and things that you hate. I have attached my picture for you, and hope to hear from you soonest.

Please, I will look forward to reading your mail soonest.
Yours truly,
Rebbecca.

Clients-ADSL
Pool-ADSL-IPP-BAS4
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Rebbeca Mabiza; <rebbecamabiza@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:05 pm

We need Pics..............

From Wednesday in GFD

mylu4u
- ID: 54795
- 24 y/o female (1988 - April - 24)
- Khartoum, Sudan
- English,
- student
- Have no children

Hello dear,
my name is Rebbeca, i came across your profile now on this Site . So I decided to stop by an let you know that I really want to have a good friendship with you. Beside i have something special i want to discuses with you, but I find it difficult to express myself here, since it's a public site. I will be very happy, If you can get back to me, through my e-mail(rebbecamabiz a@yahoo.com) So we can get to know each other better,and i well give you my pictures and also tell you more about me OK, you can contact me through my e-mail id Is,(rebbecamabiza@y ahoo.com)
Regard,
Rebbeca

My Dearest,

I appreciate your mail.
And I know that you will love to know more about me. I am sorry may be i am disturbing you, but I will love you to listen to me and consider my submission, since I'm very sure that it will be of mutual benefit to you and I.

I consider it very necessary that you hear everything I want to tell you. As I earlier told you that i am in a refugee camp here in Senegal. There is nothing good about this camp, there is no freedom of movement and one can not freely do things that gives joy to him or her. We are not allowed to go out on our own. It's like staying in prison, and I hope by God's grace, I will come out soon.

Rev.Milton Duke, who is a pastor of (Christ for all Churches) here in the refugee camp has been very helpful to me since I came here, he treats me as one of his daughters. But i am not living with him, I am living in the women hostel because the camp has two hostels, one for men & another for women.

The Pastors Phone Number is (+221-772466702) I know you will like to hear my voice, If you call and tell him that you want to talk to miss Rebbecca Mabiza, he will send for me from the hostel to answer your call.

My late father deposited some amount of money in a leading financial institution when he was alive and used my name as the next of kin to the deposit which amounted to $6.7 Million Dollars (six Million seven Hundred Thousand Dollars). With this information and my desperate situation, I have written to the Bank for the release of the money to me, so that I can use it to establish myself and secure my future, but the Law of the Republic of Senegal does not allow a refugee to engage in such transfer. You see, I am in a very tight corner because of my status here as a refugee.

The Bank in a bid to help me as a result of my persistence, asked me to seek a foreign partner, who will help me to transfer the money using his Bank account. So, I decided to contact you to assist me move this money out of the Bank because as Asylum Seekers (REFUGEE) we are not allowed to operate any Bank Account or to do Investment within this country Senegal.

I have agreed to give you 25% of the total money for your assistance, 5% will be mapped out for any expenses that may be incurred in the course of this transaction and 70% will be for you to help me invest in any good business of your choice over there in your country while i go back to school.

So please if you are interested to help me out, let me know so that i will give you the contact information of the Bank where the money is deposited so that you can contact them and discuss on how to transfer all the total money into your bank account in your country for the investment purpose.

Finally, all I want you to do is to furnish me with your Picture & your Private Phone Number for easy communication in this issue and you can also contact me directly through the Reverend Fathers number. Also note that this transaction is 100% Risk Free and absolutely confidential.

Thanks and may the Almighty God bless you and your family.
REBBECCA MABIZA.

SONATELNET
Pool ADSL BAS1
Mody Ndiaye
SOCIETE NATIONALES DES TELECOMMUNICATIONS
Sonatel
Dakar
Senegal

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Rebbeca Mabiza; <rebbecamabiza@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:52 pm

My dear,
How are you today? Hope fine. Thanks for everything you are doing to help me, May God be our strength. Now I have given you all the trust and i believe you will never betray me at the end. My darling please try and send this email to the bank. You will add your name and then you copy it and send to the bank. The bank will advice you on how best you can transfer this money into your account. I have already told them about you as my foreign partner and they are waiting to hear from you directly.

Royal Bank of Scotland HQ
PO Box 1000 Gogarburn
Edinburgh EH12 1HQ
United Kingdom.

tn Transfer officer
Dear Sir. Stephen Hester,

Hope this mail finds you in good health. I am Mr ................
I am from. ............ ... I am a foreign parer to Miss Rebbecca John Mabiza. I was given this your contact information to verify of the existence of her late fathers account in your bank.The late father who is generally known as Dr John Mabiza made a deposit of 6.7M US$. with account no rbs/IO/45121/0055478-541/2004, IBANBIC:RBOSGB2L in your Bank.
Next of kin : Miss Rebbecca John Mabiza.

Sir can you please confirm this account and give to me the necessary procedure to undergo to get this fund transferred into my account.

Yours Faithfully...........................

Bank Email: (rbs.plc.transferdepartment@consultant.com)

Telephone number:(+44 750 357 5367 / +44 750 357 5367)

I think I have to stop here and be waiting to hear from you soonest. Please do not forget to keep this issue all to yourself.
Bye and have a nice day.
Yours
Rebbecca.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Rebbeca Mabiza; <rebbecamabiza@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:55 pm

Hello my dearest one, thanks for your kindness mail, I really appreciate it so much, but there is one thing I still do not understand, I have already sent some of my pictures to you before, anyway I have attach my pictures to you again, and please I will like you to believe me, my situation is not that good in this refugee camp, I'm sending you the bank contact details now, so try to get in touch with the bank to know the possibility of the transfer of the money in to your own bank account.
From your Rebbecca.

Return to “Black Females”