It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:26 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Juliet Johnson - juliet_johnson@live.fr

African scammers posing as black women.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Rebbeca Mabiza; <rebbecamabiza@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:26 pm

From Wednesday in FOD

mylu4u
- 24 y/o woman (1988 May 24)
- from Anchorage, Alaska, USA
- English,
- seeking a man from 18 to 75 y/o

Hello dear,

my name is Rebbeca, i came across your profile now on this Comment Site . So I decided to stop by an let you know that I really want to have a good friendship with you. Beside i have something special i want to discuses with you, but I find it difficult to express myself here, since it's a public site. I will be very happy, If you can get back to me, through my e-mail. (rebbecamabiza@yahoo.com) So we can get to know each other better,and i well give you my pictures and also tell you more about me OK, you can contact me through my e-mail id Is, (rebbecamabiza@yahoo.com)
Regard,
Rebbeca

My Dearest One,
Good day and thank you for responding to my message, my name is Miss Rebbecca Mabiza, I am 24 years old and the only daughter of late Mr.John Mabiza, of Zimbabwe. This might be a surprise to you why I have contacted you in the first place and what my motive is.

During the current war against the farmers in my country Zimbabwe from the supports of our President Robert Mugabe to claim all the white-owned farms to his party members and his followers, he ordered all white farmers to surrender all their farms to his party members and his followers.

My father is one of the best farmers in our country and because he did not support Mugabe's ideas, Mugabe's supporters invaded my father's farm and burnt everything in the farm, Killed My Father and made away with a lot of items in my father's farm. The death of my Father took away all the joy I have as I lost my mother when I was only 11 years old.

After the death of my father, I was left with no one to take care of me so I managed to escape death by sheer stroke of luck and made my way to (Senegal) where I am presently Residing in their Asylum camp here in (Dakar) Through the help of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR). I happened to be the only one from my family who survived this attack and cruel death.

I was in the second year in the university as a Law student before this incident happened and I ran for my dear life. I will still like to continue with my Education as soon as I organize myself and settle things.

I will love to know your Hobbies, things that turn you on and things that you hate. I have attached my picture for you, and hope to hear from you soonest.

Please, I will look forward to reading your mail soonest.
Yours truly,
Rebbecca.

SONATEL
Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS5
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

Both pics already posted 19/08/12
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Rebbeca Mabiza; <rebbecamabiza@yahoo.com>

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Nancy Hutu; <nancyhutu@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:02 pm

From Friday in WD

nancyhutu
- 24 y/o woman (1988 April 15)
- from Port Louis, Mauritius, Mauritius
- English,
- seeking a man from 19 to 29 y/o

Hello I came across your profile today on this site ( ) and I will be delighted to have good relationship with you. My name is nancy I am single and never married. I will wait for your reply. you can contact me at this my email address (nancyhutu@yahoo.com) and I will send you my picture and more about myself. waiting to hear from you Please don't forget to contact me direct to my email address (nancyhutu@yahoo.com) Yours new friend nancy

Hello Dear,
How was your night over there in your country, I believe you had a nice night and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.
My name is Nancy I am (24) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, so I am comfortable with your age, I am from Rwanda in East Africa,5.4ft tall, fair in complexion single, (never married) and presently I am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

My late father Dr Salman Hutu was a politician and the managing director of a Gold & Mine Ind in Kigali (the capital of Rwanda) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.

It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where I am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend father's care and I am using his computer to send these message to you.

I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture. I will also like to see yours today!

Hopping to hear from you soonest,
Yours forever,
Miss Nancy.

Pool-clients-ADSL-ARC-BAS3
ARCNET
ARC INFORMATIQUE
Point E - Tour de l'oeuf Impasse Face Piscine Olympique
SENEGAL

Both Pics already posted many times
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Nancy Hutu; <nancyhutu@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:44 pm

From WD

nancy4u
- 24 y/o woman (1988 April 15)
- from New York City, New York, USA
- English,
- seeking a man from 19 to 29 y/o

Hello I came across your profile today on this site ( ) and I will be delighted to have good relationship with you. My name is nancy I am single and never married. I will wait for your reply. you can contact me at this my email address (nancyhutu@yahoo.com) and I will send you my picture and more about myself. waiting to hear from you Please don't forget to contact me direct to my email address (nancyhutu@yahoo.com) Yours new friend nancy

ebnressler
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Success Kones - successlove418@yahoo.in

Postby ebnressler » Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:42 pm

Header:
Received: from [41.208.183.177] by web193102.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 04 Oct 2012 16:26:32 SGT

IP:
IP Country: Senegal
IP Country Code: SEN
IP Continent: Africa
Organization: Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senega
ISP Provider: Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senega

Email:
My dearest,I am writing this mail to you with tears and sorrow from my heart.
With due respect , trust and humanity, i appeal to you to exercise a little patience and read through my letter i feel quite safe dealing with you in this important business having gone through your remarkable profile, honestly i am writing this email to you with pains, tears and sorrow from my heart, i will really like to have a good relationship with you and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you. I decided to contact you due to the urgency of my situation.

My name is Miss. Success Kipkalya Kones, 26yrs old female and i am from Kenya in East Africa. Light in complexion, single( never married )but presently i am residing here in Dakar Senegal refugee camp. My father Late Dr Kipkalya Kones was the former Kenyan road Minister. He and Assistant Minister of Home Affairs Lorna Laboso had been on board the Cessna 210, which was headed to Kericho and crashed in a remote area called Kajong'a, in western Kenya. The plane crashed on the Tuesday 10th, June,2008. You can read more about the crash through the below site:http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/afric ... index.html

After the burial of my father, my stepmother and uncle conspired and sold my father's property to an Italian Expertize which they shared the money among themselves and live nothing for me. One faithful morning, I opened my father's briefcase and found out the documents which he have deposited huge amount of money in one bank in Scotland with my name as the next of kin because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin. The amount in question is $3.8M(Three Million eight Hundred Thousand Dollars).

I have informed the bank about claiming this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the transfer due to my refugee status here in Senegal. They also told me that my late father's instruction to the bank is that the money would only be release to me when I am married or present a trustee who will help me and invest the money overseas. I am in search of an honest and reliable person who will help me and stand as my trustee so that I will present him to the Bank for transfer of the money to his bank account overseas. I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust. But rather take me as your own sister or we can get married immediately i come to your country.

My dearest, thing are very bad for me here in the refugee camp where i am living today. People are dying here day after day because of lack of food and poor medical treatment. Even one of us died last night and was buried today. I am afraid of what i am seeing here. I don't know who it will be her turn tomorrow. I was first year student in the university studying law before the ugly incident that killed my parents that put me in this horrible place i found myself today. This place is like a prison as we are only allowed to go out on Monday and Friday of the week as given by the united nation rules and regulation here in Senegal. It's just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon. n this refugee we are only allowed to go out two times in a week.

Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon. i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to and the only person i have now is Rev Luke Kamaga who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the refugee he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the refugee have two hostels one for men the other for women.

Please i want you to call me with our Pastors Telephone number (+221771694870) if you call, tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel to come and answer your call. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragedy incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place

Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you, well I will say that my mind convince ed me that you may be the true person to help me. More-so, I will like to disclose much to you if you can help me to relocate to your country because my stepmother have threaten to assassinate me and that is why I stop my studies and run away before I finally find myself in the united nations camp here in Senegal where i am living now.

You will also help me to place the money in a more profitable business venture in your Country. However, you will help by recommending a nice University in your country so that I can complete my studies. It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my capital in your establishment. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above. I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.

AWAITING YOUR URGENT AND POSITIVE RESPONSE . Please do keep this only to your self for now until the bank will transfer the fund. I beg you not to disclose it till i come over because I am afraid of my wicked stepmother who has threatened to kill me and have the money alone ,I thank God Today that am out from my country (KENYA) but now In (Senegal Refugee Camp)i thank God for the life of Rev as he has been helpful to me since i became close to him after his visitation to the clinic when i was sick in the camp.He has assisted me in several ways sending emails from his office. I have the documents for the claims.
Yours Sincerely
Success Kipkalya Kones.

Picture:

dup pic
Somewhere Southeast in North America........

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Vivian Jobe; <vivianjobe@live.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:33 pm

From Friday in 24FD

lizyjobe
- ID: 126141
- 24 y/o Female (1988 - January - 1)
- USA, new york
- English,
- marketting
- Have no children

Hello
My name is Vivian
I just saw your profile here
And I want to make friendship with you
To discus a lot of things with you,
what is your opinion about this?
Please reply me directly to my email address
(vivianjobe@live.com)
And I will tell you details about me with my picture.
Thanks from Vivian.

Hello My dearest,
How are you today?, my name is Vivian Jobe.
I am 24 years old girl 5'8 "tall from Gambia in West Africa.
I am presently residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the political crisis which happened in our country that lead to a (10) ten years imprisonment of my beloved father Baba Jobe who is now dead.
My father Baba Jobe was the chairman of the leading party (APRC) of the president Dr. Alh.A.J.J Jammeh of the republic of Gambia, West Africa.

I am the only surviving soul of my imprisoned father. I managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where I am now living as refugees in order to secure my life since i don't have any other alternative.

Please i will like to know more about you, your likes and dislikes and what you are doing presently for a living now. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.
Attached here is my picture.
Waiting for your reply as soon as possible.
Yours Vivian.

SONATELNET
Pool ADSL BAS5
Mody Ndiaye
SOCIETE NATIONALES DES TELECOMMUNICATIONS
Sonatel
Dakar
Senegal

Pic already posted

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Stella Fred; <stella400fred@yahoo.com>

Postby Sailory » Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:19 am

Goodseed U, goodseedudah@yahoo.com

http:/ /www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5977552336 Goodseed U

Hi dear, how are you? my name is Ms Goodseed,pls send your email to me for more details at (goodseedudah@yahoo.com)so that we can know each other.
Salut cher, comment vas-tu? mon nom est Mme Goodseed, pls envoyez votre courriel à moi pour plus de détails au (goodseedudah@yahoo.com) afin que nous puissions connaître les uns les autres.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

favourjohnson406@yahoo.com;

Postby jaga » Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:16 pm

favourjohnson406@yahoo.com;

Netlog: ruthson685 -Kobieta- 24 lat -Senegal;ImageImage

O mnie: Nazwisko: ruth baby/ Data urodzenia:10/11/1988/Język ojczysty:English;

Hello My Love,
My name is miss favour Johnson i saw your profile today and become interested in you.i will like you to contact me through my private email (favourjohnson406@yahoo.com)so that i can send you my pictures and also tell you more about my self.this is my contact (favourjohnson406@yahoo.com)
yours lovely favour
Last edited by IceFM on Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moved & merged coz wrong Thread

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Favour Johnson <favourjohnson406@yahoo.com>

Postby jaga » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:38 pm

IP:41.208.186.217/ Decimal:701545177/ Hostname:41.208.186.217/ ISP:Societe Nationale des Telecommunications Du Senega
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 01:01:05
Subject: Re: NICE TO MEET YOU;Dearest love,
I am really happy in your response to my mail.How is everything?Hope you are fine.
Mine is a bit tough over here in Dakar Senegal.You are admired.
My name is favour Johnson from Ivory Coast in West Africa,5.3ft tall, fair in complexion,(never married before )and presently i am 23 years old residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.
My late father Dr Johnson was the managing director of Mavococoa and Associates (Ltd) and he was the personal advice to the former head of state (Late Dr Robert Guei) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood. It was only me that is alive
now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now in a refugee camp.
I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attached here are my pictures before the civil war erupted. I will also like to see more of your pictures.I will tell you more in my next mail.
Hoping to hear from you soonest
Yours Love,

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Pamila Weah, pamilaweah42@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:41 am

netlog
pamilapeased
female - 22 years, Canadohta Lake, United States

Hello.
My name is Miss Pamila,i saw your profile today on (netlog.com) and became intrested in
you,i will also like to know you more,and i want you to send an email to my
email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my
email address(pamilaweah42@yahoo.com)
i believe we can move from here. I am
waiting for your mail to my Email address above. Remeber the distance or colour
does not matter but love matters alot in life Yours Love. pls i will like you
to contact me back with this email address thanks.
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ana; <lorentianna@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:02 pm

From FOD

missanna
- 23 y/o woman (1990 January 02)
- from New York, New York, USA
- English,
- seeking a man from 18 to 28 y/o

Hello
My name is ANA , i saw your profile
today and became intrested in you,i
will also like to know you more,and
if you can send an email to my
email address,i will send to you my
pictures and tell you more of me here
is my email address(lorentianna@yahoo.com )
I believe we can move from here! Awaiting
for your mail to my email address
above Somebody love and cares.

please try to write me with my email (lorentianna@(yahoo).(com)
ANA

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anna; <lorentianna@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:18 pm

From GFD

lorenti
- ID: 64472
- 23 y/o female (1990 - February - 15)
- new york, USA
- English
- love
- Have no children

Hello,
my name is anna, am here seeking for a long term and true friendship with you so please if you don't mind i will like you to write back at (lorentianna@yahoo. com) so that i will give you more of my pictures and also tell you more about myself
I will be waiting for your lovely reply soon

please try to write me with my email (lorentianna@yahoo. com)

Greetings from
anna

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

lorentianna@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:26 am

SMH
lorenti
- 22 y/o female
- newyourk, USA
- ID: 89306

Hello
My name is ANA , i saw your profile
today and became intrested in you,i
will also like to know you more,and
if you can send an email to my
email address,i will send to you my
pictures and tell you more of me here
is my email address(lorentianna @yahoo.com )
I believe we can move from here! Awaiting
for your mail to my email address
above Somebody love and cares.
please try to write me with my email (lorentianna@(yahoo ).(com)
ANA
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Favour Weah, favourweah148@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:00 pm

netlog
favourweah987
female - 22 years, United, United States

favourweah148@yahoo.com
Hello dear,my name is miss favour weah i am so happy to read your profile,please i will like us to know each other and to establish a strong relationship.contact me on
favourweah148@yahoo.com to enable me share my picture with you and for you to know me more in further comminication.have a nice day.
favour

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

misramatagadjigo@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:51 pm

Netlog ::loveliny-woman-21-Dak,Senegal,
name = loveliny Loveline,
language English,
:) guest book:April 4,2013-->Hello Dear,
My name is ramata,
I am very happy to contact you the day
and I want to be in good relationship with you,
and I will be very happy if you can answer me
through my private email (misramatagadjigo@yahoo.com)

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

chomyopete@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:24 pm

MyDailyFlog::chomee-woman-25-Brazyl.
name:chome udah,
said on-->Dear it give me a great pleasure to write you after viewing your profile which really interest me to have communication with you, if you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other and see what happened in future i will be very happy if you can write me through my email for easiest communication,and for me to send to you my photo my email is (chomyopete@yahoo.com) i will be waiting to hear from you have a blessed day from Chomy PLS TRY TO CONTANT ME THROUGH MY EMAIL ADDRESS AT (chomyopete@yahoo.com)

Return to “Black Females”