It is currently Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:45 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

scammers with pictures of Sokhna Aidara

African scammers posing as black women.
minerva

Bookmark and Share

sandybuto800@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:21 pm

sandybuto800@gmail.com

FF
Username: sandyloi
Speaks: Breton
Learning: Basque
Relationship status: Single
City: jeruserelm
Education:
Am waiting for you in my email address so that we can move to no more about each other sandybuto800@gmail.com so that we can move to no more about each other
Hobbies & interests:
Am waiting for you in my email address so that we can move to no more about each other sandybuto800@gmail.com so that we can move to no more about each other
Other:

CHAT

Hi how are you doing ?I will like you to know more about me contact me via my email id @ sandybuto800@gmail.com so send me your images please once more do not ignore message

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

sandybuto800@gmail.com

Sponsor

Sponsor

minerva

Bookmark and Share

grace2dokie@yahoo.com

Postby minerva » Sat Aug 22, 2020 1:43 pm

grace2dokie@yahoo.com

FF
Username: gracelife
Speaks: English
Learning: French
Relationship status: Single
City: new york
Education:
i love you alli love you alli love you alli
Hobbies & interests:
i love you alli love you alli love you alli love you alli love you all
Other:
i love you alli i love you alllove you alli love you all

grace2dokie@yahoo.com my name is grace i am a young beautiful girl with full of love and caring also romantic,well i saw your profile at fluentfuture.com and i love it,i think we can click together please i will like you to email me back through my email adderss thus:( grace2dokie@yahoo.com) please i will like you to use your email adderss to contact me directly to my emailbox.at desame time i will show you my photo and you also know more about me. grace

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: grace2dokie@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:03 am

FB
Grace Dokie
predominantly West African friends

my name is grace i am a young beautiful girl with full of love and caring also romantic,well i saw your profile at jalbum.net and i love it,i think we can click together please i will like you to email me back through my email address thus:) grace2dokie@yahoo.com) please i will like you to use your email address to contact me directly to my email-box.at desame time i will show you my photo and you also know more about me.
grace

this can be found all over the web in nuerous profiles

Return to “Black Females”