It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:28 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Sokhna Aidara

African scammers posing as black women.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Rev Richard David; <revricharddavid@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:22 pm

:cool:

My Son happy xmas and new year
How are you today? I hope you are very fine over there . If so glory be to Almighty God . My Dear in Christ my name is Rev Richarddavid of Christ The King Church Dakar. i know that the Lord is good all the time, have you say your daily prayer today?

please if you have not i will like you to do that just right now because he is the God of life who made heaven and earth, he make the impossibilities to be possible and he supply all our needs so, let us lift his name above all other names his words in Isaiah 43 vs 11 says ( i, am the LORD beside me there is no other LORD )

Did you remember one lady that send you massage days ago her name is Jamira Nhiany the lady did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist her in transferring his late fathers funds despite that you did not go further but in all God is great she succeeding in getting the fund successfully transferred to a Swiss Account with the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay who is an international businessman.

Presently she is in Paraguay for investment projects with his own share of the total sum . Meanwhile , the lady did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist her in transferring this funds

she left a bank draft cheque of $200,000 00 (Two Hundred thousand dollars) for me to deliver to you when you contact me.

Your bank draft cheque was issued by Intercontinental Bank Of Senegal Dakar which you are to make withdrawn of your money in the bank draft cheque in any bank of your choice in country.

I will post the original copy of your bank draft cheque to you through DHL delivery service to your country , Meanwhile i will like you to forward me your full contact information to enable me make requires on how to post your bank draft cheque to your country.

Send to me your..........

(1) Your First Name...........
(2) Your Last Name...........
(3) Your Phone Number...........
(4) Your Residence Address...........
(5) Your Country...........

You can contact me with this information

Email Address ( revricharddavid@hotmail.com )
Phone Number ( +221773157201 )

Call me immediately on my phone and please send your information to me to enable me rush and verify on how to posting your cheque to your destination
I will be waiting for your responds as soon as possible
God bless you
Yours in Christ
Rev Richarddavid.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Rev Richard David; <revricharddavid@hotmail.com>

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Jamira Nhiany/Fernando; <jamiranhiany@live.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:51 pm

:roll:

Dear Beloved One,
How are you today and your family, I hope you are doing great.I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting My late Fathers Fund transferred under the help of a new partner from Paraguay.Presently I'm in Paraguay to further my education and for investment projects with my Inherited fund. meanwhile,i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in safe guiding of the fund.despite that we did not come to the logistic conclusion for some reasons best known to you.

Now Contact Reverend Pastor in Senegal he is the current Reverend controlling the refugee camp.
Contact Person:Reverend richarddavid
Contact E-Mail: (revricharddavid@hotmail.com)
Contact Telephone:+221773157201
Ask him to send you the cheque of the total of ($200.000) Two hundred thousand dollars. which i
kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to
Help me during the time i was in the refugee comp.the cheque is cash-able
any were in the world. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so

feel free and get in touched with Reverend richarddavid, and instruct him where to send Your Cheque to Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the suffering's at that time in the moment, I am very busy here because of my study and that of my investment projects which me and my husband are having at hand.

Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the Reverend on your behalf to send you the Cheque immediately you contacted him, so feel free to get in touch with Reverend richarddavid, he will send the amount to you without any delay.
Jamira ,
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Lin Debarr <lin.debarr@yahoo.com>

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:09 pm

Pics get hits to other scam sites but not to RS. <<<< its not true...GIS tells u the RE-Thread....Ice

Not sure if this is a new forum or should be moved to the Senegal forum.

Name used = Lin Debarr

email addy = lin.debarr@yahoo.com

IP in RS dtabase.

IP Address: 41.82.97.227
IP Country: Senegal
IP Continent: Africa
IP City: Dakar
Organization: SONATEL

header =

Return-Path: <lin.debarr@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.82.97.227] by web120204.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 04 Mar 2013 01:28:28 PST

email sent =

Dear lovely One,
I am more than happy in your urgent mail to my mail.How are you today? l hope fine.Mine is not too good due to my suffering condition here in Dakar Senegal.My name is Miss Lin debar,i am (24) years old, single and never married, 5ft 8 inches Tall, 55kg weight, black hair and brown eyes,l am from Ivory Coast in West Africa in and presently l am residing in a church Orphanage home here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.I lost my both Parents during this deadly Political War.That Damaged Thousands of innocent Souls in Ivory Coast.

My family was among the first target of the rebels because my Late father is a Successful businessman and also a politician supporting the Present Government when the problems was about to start.Due to this all the members of my family was Murdered in a cold Blood and our family house was set blazed.I was Lucky and escaped death because i was in bordering school when this deadly incident took place.
It is only myself who is alive now and i managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where i am staying now and never pray or think to step my legs in that bloody country called Côte d'Ivoire.

I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture.Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Yours forever,
Lin.

CB1975 :cool:

:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Sokhna Aidara

Postby Myra » Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:19 pm

vk.com
Lin Debar
lin.debarr@yahoo.com
Hello,
My name is miss lin.
I saw your profile
and decided to drop you a line

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Blessing Ibrahim; <blessing_66666@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:39 pm

:cool:

GOD IS GREAT

Hello my dear.
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay.Presently I’m in Paraguay with him for investing of the money. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now you will need to contact the former personal secretary to the Rev. father as at the time i was in Dakar Senegal, his name is Rev Peterson Johnson.and his direct email address is : ( revpetersonjohnson@yahoo.in ) mobile +221763937384 Ask him to kindly send you a certified bank draft of $300.000.00 usd(Three Hundred Thousand united state of American dollars ) which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter which later failed. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev Joel Amos and direct him where to send/post you the bank draft Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which myself and my new partner are having at hand. Remember that I had forwarded this instruction to him on your behalf, therefore establish contacts with him for the delivery of the bank draft to you without delay. Also before contact the reverend father person try to sending all your information to him because your information will help him to locate to DHL office to parcel the draft cheque and sending to you.
Take care and
remain Blessed.
Yours blessing

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:23 pm

fizzlive.com4
sallybaby
Name: samira yapo
City: Paris

Hi Dear, I would like to know you better because your profile attracted me to send you this message. There is something very important i will like to discus with you, please get back to me so that i will explain all to you,here is my private email address s_yapo@outlook.com so that i will send you my photos and more about me.Thanks very much! and God bless you!
Sincerely yours,
Miss Sally
please call me this is my number +221 768825203 i will be Happy if you can call me

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

precious100014u@live.com;

Postby jaga » Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:16 pm

Netlog profile: lovexwsaq and koplxzaqw
female - 26 years, Senegal
Name: love xwsaq
Date of Birth: 18.12.1986

GREETINGS FROM PRECIOUS
:) Hello
My name is miss precious, i will like to be your friend, I will send you my photo and other details for a start.CONTACT ME with (precious100014u@live.com) I am waiting for your reply in my box
(precious100014u @ live . com) not in the site, waiting for your respond,
Thanks, BYE ....
precious100014u@live.com

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:42 pm

Nhiany Jamira, mandollar46@yahoo.com

uses these pics on FB
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 34#p272734" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

facebook.com/rose.luckas
Nhiany Jamira
About
Studies at College of DuPage
Past: Cody High School

for black male profile
see
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =5&t=67859" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:01 am

:lol: Osada.pl : miriandokie
Name: Mirian
Name: dokie
Date of Birth: July 15, 1988
E - mail: mirianweah1@yahoo.com
ready to love a man with love and trusth

Message 1.
A friend who will write to me about ( miriandokie@yahoo.com )
to communicate easily and quickly , and I give you my pictures and my email address mniemiriandokie Which you will mail me ok ( miriandokie@yahoo.com ) for easy and fast communication and i give you my photos and about memiriandokie

Message 2.
Friend How is your health , I know you are in atmosphere of peace and love , is very great to me when i found your contact in my searching for a responsible and reliable person to have a good friendship with and I found a great spark in my heart despite that I have not seen you in person but there was a feeling that really gave me a nice pleasure to communicate with you and see how the sun will shines like am willing to be your friend,
and have an epistle to share with you , and here is my email address Which you will mail me ok
( miriandokie@yahoo.com ) for easy and fast communication and i give you my photos and about
memiriandokie

:lol: Badoo: Maiden Shull 25 ,
Union City, CA, United States ,
Added : 2013-09-13 0:10:38
Was online more than a week ago
He wants to meet new people
About me:
I love learning new things
Interested in real love and care

Nice looking i am new here and will love to share with you an epistle if you can mail me to my ID
( miriandokie@yahoo.com ) waiting your mail , and give you photos and tell you more ,

Osada.pl > Image

Badoo > ImageImage

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:30 pm

lizzy1987
lizzy nhiany /
26 year old, woman from United States

Hello dear My name is miss Lizzynhiany I saw your profile today at (mydailyflog.com) and became interested in you, i will also like to know you more, and i want you to send an email directely to my email address so
i can give you my picture for further introduction.
Here is my email address (lizzynhiany@hotmail.com) I believe we can move from here!
I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.
(Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters alot in life (lizzynhiany@hotmail.com)
Much love Lizzy.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Monica Sanko; <msmonicababy00@yahoo.in>

Postby IceFM » Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:15 pm

Hello Dearest one,
How are you today, hope you are fine? I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting my funds transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from London, Presently I'm in London for investment projects with my new partner. Meanwhile I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those fund. Now contact Rev. James in Senegal with his. Email: [ reverend.james@rocketmail.com ] phone number , +221776702559

Ask him to send you a check worth sum of,($150,000.00) One hundred and fifty thousand dollars only which I kept for your compensation for all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter mainly emotionally. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touch with him and instruct him where to send the your bank draft check to you.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy together after all the sufferings at that time.

At the moment, I'm very busy here because of the investment projects which me and my new partner are having at hand,
Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to him on your behalf to receive the check, so feel free to get in touch with him to send the bank draft check to you without any delay.

Thanks Mrs. Monica Green.

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:49 pm

One of the pics it sent is posted here. The other is posted in this RS forum. MODS - Maybe a merge?

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =4&t=41054" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

name used = Florence Beka

email addy = floxybeka@yahoo.com

IP in RS DB

l IP Information
IP: 41.83.22.45
ISP: SONATEL

header =

Return-Path: <floxybeka@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.83.22.45] by web126204.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 12 Dec 2013 09:38:44 PST

email sent =

My dearest friend,

I am very happy to received your messages. Thank you very much for accepting my friendship request. I hope that we're going to have a wonderful relationship together.
Few things about me, I am Miss Florence Beka. From Mali but living in Senegal. I am 23 years old, Single and never married. I have a yellow skin color and measures 1.68cm and 63kg. Presently, I am unemployed but searching for job.
I am a very caring, passionate, honest, simple girl. I like playing and making fun with friends.
My dear, please i would like to know more about you, e.g, Your full names, age, country, job, etc.
Finally, I would like to know if you can be able to visit me here in Senegal, so that i can see you face to face. I promise to make you happy in your life, if you can be good and truthful to me.
I enclose this mail with my 1 pictures. I hope that you will like the pictures, since i am not very photogenic. Please send me your picture in your next mail. You can call me with this number, +221777751597.
I am waiting for your kind reply.
Thanks and God bless you.
With love from Floxy

CB1975 :cool:
:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

priscaandrew15@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:32 pm

priscaandrew67
female - 25 years, Liberia, Indonesia
Name: priscaqueen
Date of birth: 01/01/1989
Mother Tongue: English

:lol: hello
my name is Prisca I'm tall and nice looking girl i saw your profile, at en.netlog.com then I decided to drop you some words just to say hello and how was today, i will like to known more about you, and also i will like to tell you about me, please i will be very happy if you can reply me via my email address so that we can go further is known of each other
(priscaandrew15@yahoo.com) thanks I'm waiting for your reply,
Prisca yours.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:23 pm

netlog => martha.mbia@yahoo.com
khalifamartha97
female - 25 years
Name: martha khalifa
Date of birth: 07/04/1988
language: English

:) Hello,
My name is martha. Am single young girl with loving, caring and easy going person. Honesty and Openness is my life style. Looking for an honesty person for a serious relationship.
Please contact me directly to my mail at (martha.mbia@yahoo.com) so that i can send you my photos and my details. Please you can send me your photo too, so that i can know you more. nice to meet you.
Thanks God bless you,
martha.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

abigailbahi@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:10 pm

MDF: Abigailbahi
Abigail bahi /
24 year old, woman from United States

Hello dear My name is Abigail, i saw your profile today and Became interested in you,
i will also like to know you more, and if you can send an email to my email address,
i will give you my pictures here is my email address (abigailbahi@hotmail.com)
I believe we can move from here! Awaiting for your mail to my email address above.
Abigail.
Please email me on (abigailbahi@hotmail.com) for more communications.

Return to “Black Females”