It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:11 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Sokhna Aidara

African scammers posing as black women.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:09 pm

Pictures stolen from Senegalese model Sokhna Aidara, see below.

Janet John; <johnjanet47@yahoo.com>
She contact me yesterday in DMF as

babyjanet4u
- ID: 148256
- 24 y/o female (1986 - May - 10)
- dakar, Senegal
- English
- student
- Have no children

johnjanet47@yahoo. com

I Am Miss janet,..I
found you hear and picked interested in you, not only that i really need
to speak with you, i will be interested in us being close friends or
partners , reply to my email adress.....( johnjanet47@yahoo.c om) so that i
can send you some pictures of me and tell you more about me. I will
like to start up with you in the beginning of this yaer , i know this
might be our year of satisfaction . Email to (johnjanet47@yahoo. com )
OKAY. Bye.
yours janet

No Pic in the Profil.

Hello,

Thanks for your response and given me your time today.How was your day?,Mine is a little bit hot over here in Dakar.How about your family not forgeting friends and work alltogether?hopefully all are okay.please bear with me.I Really like to have a
good relation-hip with you,and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you.

My name is Miss Janet John Garang.I am 24 years old from Wanglei village in Bor, Sudan, i am 5.6ft tall,fair in complexion,single.Presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in darka Senegal as a result of the Political/religoius crisis that have been causing problems in my country.

My late father Dr John Garang de Mabior .He was Vice President of Sudan and former leader of the rebel Sudan People's Liberation Army.one of the most sucessful enterpreneur then in my country Dinka ethnic group, (Ltd) and my mother was a senior accountant at the City Bank Of my country then ,before In late July 2005, my father died in helicopte crashed

the tragic war which claim my mothers life and now living me as an orphan now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now.I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.

Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $6.5M (Six Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars).

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

regarding to the above i will like you to be confidential and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to confident I confide on you. I like sincere, kind, respectful, honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision, truth and hardworking.I love English language but I would like to know many other if God give me the opportunity but i speak English very good .However I will like you to call me because we still have allot to discuss.
Let me know the following from you.
NAME
YOUR AGE
COUNTRY...
TELEPOHNE...

Thanks and God bless you, Looking forward to your urgent response & have a nice day. Patiently waiting to read from you soonest. My Pic is below.Call Me ON Rev's number 00221 701069436

Yours Lovely Janet

Received: from [41.208.132.167] by web114605.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP;
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.1.4 YahooMailWebService/0.8.103.269680

SONATELNET
Pool ADSL BAS1
Alpha Mbodj
Sonatel
Direction des Reseaux
6 Rue Wagane DIOUF
BP 69 Dakar
SENEGAL

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Peculiar Majzoub al-Khalifa; <peculiarmajzoub@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:56 pm

She contact me yesterday and today 3x in DMF as

peculiarbaby
- ID: 189033
- 23 y/o female (1987 - October - 9)
- new york, USA
- English,
- thanks
- Have no children
- Ethnicity Mixed
- Religion Hindu

My Dearest,

My name is Miss Peculiar, l read your profile today at (http://www.da" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; temefre e.org ) and i choose you as the only one whom i can give my heart as far as love is concern ensuring i bring joy and happiness into your door step.

lf you are interested in me and want to know more about me and to view my beautiful pictures, you can contact me (peculiarmajzoub@ya hoo.com ) My dear i want you to understand that there is no age, race, color and religion bar when it comes to true love. only what is important is pure and devoted relationship. Hoping to hear from you as soon as possible.
Thank you.
Miss Peculiar

Hello dear,

How are you today?
Thanks hugely for your very nice mail. I hope you are in perfect health and i pray that this mail should find you in peace. It is a pleasure to read from you as always. I am very happy the way God has brought us in contact with each other. My dear, like i told you in my first mail, my name is Miss Peculiar Majzoub al-Khalifa, from Sudan in African, i am 23 years old, Presently, i live in Dakar Senegal, a west African country. I came to this country after the dead of my father in my country,

They were killed in the accident in northern Sudan on the Wednesday, 27 June 2007. My father Dr Majzoub al-Khalifa was the personal adviser of the former head of state of my country, the Democratic Republic of Sudan, It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to Senegal where i am living now. Please I will like to know more about you,Your real names,your picture,likes and dislikes and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Waiting for your reply.

With all my love ,
Miss Peculiar Majzoub al-Khalifa.

SONATEL
Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS3
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

One Pic already poste.........#1

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sspassport
*SUSPENDED*

Bookmark and Share

Re: Janet John; <johnjanet47@yahoo.com>

Postby sspassport » Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:30 pm

Peculiar Majzoub <peculiarmajzoub@yahoo.com>
posted above

http://pulse.yahoo.com/_5KR4NND2WEKSXBHSATNMAM7Y44" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Peculiar Majzoub
23 - Female

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:10 pm

She contact me yesterday in DMF as

olivebaby25
- ID: 189525
- 23 y/o female (1987 - November - 17)
- newyork, USA
- English,
- other
- Have no children

ts really a pleasure to come along your profile on http://www" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. dateme free.org

I am olive, by name good looking young girl and in search of an opposite partner,
This is why i have decided to contact you on this site so that
we can establish a good relationship and also get to know each other,
Your age,race and religion is never a problem to me,all that matters is true love,
Kindly contact me on my Email (olivemajzoub@yahoo.com)so that i can tell you more about my self and also with my picture,
Hope to hear from you soonest,(olivemajzoub@yahoo.com)
olive .

Hello dear,
How are you today?.
Thanks hugely for your very nice mail. I hope you are in perfect health and i pray that this mail should find you in peace. It is a pleasure to read from you as always. I am very happy the way God has brought us in contact with each other. My dear, like i told you in my first mail, my name is Miss olive Majzoub al-Khalifa, from Sudan in African, i am 23 years old, Presently, i live in Dakar Senegal, a west African country. I came to this country after the dead of my father in my country,

They were killed in the accident in northern Sudan on the Wednesday, 27 June 2007. My father Dr Majzoub al-Khalifa was the personal adviser of the former head of state of my country, the Democratic Republic of Sudan, It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to Senegal where i am living now. Please I will like to know more about you,Your real names,your picture,likes and dislikes and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Waiting for your reply.

With all my love ,
Miss olive al-Khalifa.

SONATEL
Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal
6 Rue Wagane
Diouf
BP 69 Dakar
Dakar

....seems to be cold in Senegal.....

sspassport
*SUSPENDED*

Bookmark and Share

Re: Olive Majzoub al-Khalifa; <olivemajzoub@yahoo.com>

Postby sspassport » Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:19 pm

Olive Majzoub <olivemajzoub@yahoo.com>
posted above

http://pulse.yahoo.com/_KURQV2GK47S7AFHLPU6LNXBIUI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Olive Majzoub
24 - Female

firefly

Bookmark and Share

Re: Olive Majzoub al-Khalifa; <olivemajzoub@yahoo.com>

Postby firefly » Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:50 pm

Stolen picture from http:/ /www.facedakar.com/Le-celebre-mannequin- ... k_a43.html - Sokhna Aidara, model from Daqar.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Sokhna Aidara

Postby IceFM » Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:37 pm

Hello Darling,

How are you today, l hope you are fine. My day is very boring over here in Dakar Senegal. In this Red Cross Relief Center, we find it hard to go out because we are not allowed to do so, its just like one staying in the prison and l hope by God's grace i will come out here soon. I don't have any relatives now that i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Reverend Freeman Nelson who is the Reverend pastor of Church at the Red Cross Relief Center (church of Christ) here in the Red Cross Relief Center, he has been very good to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am living in the woman's hostel because the Red Cross Relief Center have male and female hostel,

I will like you to call me through the telephone number of Reverend Freeman Nelson (00221765898152) when you call , you should tell him that you want to speak with Miss olive al-Khalifa , he will send for me. As a refugee here in Red Cross Relief Center, i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place. Honey, please l would like you to know that i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will like to send to you to assist me,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in the Bank in London, which he used my name as the next of kin.

The amount in question is $6.2 Million United States Dollars. So i will like you to assist me transfer this money to your account and from it you will send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I can't withdraw the money my self due to my refugee statues here in this country which does not permit me to, rather the money can't be transferred in Senegal where i am in refugee statues.

I want you to send me your contact information's such as,
Your Name .................
Your Age ....................
Your Country .........................
Your Occupation ......................
Address .............................. ..
Telephone .............................

I have got in touch with the bank in London and made them to know about my plans to withdraw this money, i also got them aware of the death of my father and they have acknowledged it with all there confirmation. However, they advise me to get in touch with a very responsible person who will stand on my behalf and my trustee as regards to this money since i am presently of refugee status over here and wouldn't be permitted to handle this amount of money, they also let me know about the bond which they signed with my father that the money will be handled to me in bulk amount which means that i should decide on if l should continue with the bank or not.

I just have to let you know about this so that you can assist me to be my trustee on this money. like i said i want you to call me because l have alto to tell you. l kept this secret to people in the Churches here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend Freeman Nelson, because he is like a father to me. Have a nice time and think about me. l hope to hear from you soonest. l love you.

With all my love,
Miss olive al-Khalifa.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:50 pm

Hello Dearest Love,

How is your day?I believe it is great.
I read your mail this day and i realized very well that you are the man i have always wish for. i prayed and fasted a lot before i contacted you for this and in my mind i am totally convinced that you will not do anything to cheat or hurt an orphan like me .For accepting to be my partner , i have decided to give you 10% of the total amount involved , i have equally set-aside 5% of the total amount on expenses that will be incurred in the process of this transaction , that means you are getting 15% of the total amount while the remaining balance will be invested in your country.

I want someone who would treat me much with love and understanding as i have gone through a lot of trauma. I appreciate your effort towards me, your helping to assist me transfer my late fathers money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you to start a new life. As i told you in my previous mail, i am presently living in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the death of my parents. This computer i am using belongs to the Reverend Freeman Nelson that has a church here in the Red Cross Releife Center, whom i gave you his number in my previous mail. Things are very difficult here and all my hopes is on you and for you to assist me transfer $6.2 US Million Dollars deposited by my late father at ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC to your position so that you can send some money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you.

I have informed the bank about my intention to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status. In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, telling them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my $6.2 Million US dollar deposited by my late father Dr Majzoub al-Khalifa , of which i am the next of kin. The contact information of the Director of Accounts Department.

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC,
Address: 36 ST ANDREW SQUARE EDINBURGH Scotland, SW1A 2DX
Contact Person; Sir. Philip Hampton,
Phone: 0044-703-593-1772 :mrgreen:
Fax: +44870 974 77 57.
E-mail: rbofscotlandplc@aim.com

I have already informed the bank about my intention to claim my late father's deposit of which my name appears as the next of kin. The only thing the bank told me is to look for a foreign partner who will assist me on the transfer of the funds due to my refugee status here in Senegal, i am not allowed to directly claim the money but i can only do that through an appointed representative as the United Nations Refugee law governing refugees all over the world states. Based on this information i will like you to send an email to the Director of Accounts Department of the bank.

THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS:
Name of account holder : Dr Majzoub al-Khalifa
Amount deposited : $6.2 Million Dollar
Next of kin / beneficiary: Miss Olive Majzoub al-Khalifa
ACCOUNT NUMBER: RBS50088302WL.

I will like you to call me through the telephone number of Reverend Freeman Nelson (00221765898152) when you call , you should tell him that you want to speak with Miss Olive al-Khalifa , from the Democratic Republic of Sudan , he will send for me at the female hostel.

Yours forever in love,
Miss Olive Majzoub al-Khalifa.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:33 pm

My Lovely Sweetheart,

How was your night, life and work over there, i hope you are doing great with help of Almighty God. now i am very happy to received your mail this morning and i thank you so much for the hearing you gave to my cry which i ask God to bless and protect you for helping me.

Darling, i understand that you are very ready and wiling to help me out from this suffering place and transferring my money into your position pending my coming to join you and I have drafted mail for you to send to the bank, please copy the mail bellow and send to the bank and please try to inform me back whenever you receive any respond from them.

Honey, i have already introduce you to the bank as my appointed foreign partner / representative to transferring the money into your account on my behalf as such please fill your true name and copy this mail directly to the bank email id bellow and reach me back with any respond from them OK.

APPLICATION FOR ACCOUNT CLOSURE AND TRANSFER OF MONEY.

Sir,

I, Mr.subhra Mukherjee .............. .............., I hereby request your respected financial institution to close the bank account No. RBS50088302WL belonging to Dr. Majzoub al-Khalifa, upon next of kin to Miss Olive Majzoub al-Khalifa and transfer the fund therein to my bank account to be forwarded to you on request.

The credit balance is $6.2, million.USD This application is necessitated by my status as the next of kin and beneficiary, entitled to inherit the deposit.

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC,
Address: 36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2 2YB.
Contact Person; Sir. Philip Hampton,
Phone: 0044-703-593-1772
Fax: +44870 974 77 57.
E-mail: rbofscotlandplc@aim.com

THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS:
Name of account holder : Dr Majzoub al-Khalifa
Amount deposited : $6.2 Million Dollar
Next of kin / beneficiary: Miss Olive Majzoub al-Khalifa
ACCOUNT NUMBER: RBS50088302WL.

If all the above information are correct, please let me know the procedures and requirements for release of the deposit without violating laws of united kingdom and my country.

I hope my application would be given an urgent favorable consideration.

Yours faithfully,
Mr. ........ ..........,

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Monica Sanko; <msmonicababy00@yahoo.in>

Postby IceFM » Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:08 pm

She contact me yesterday in 24Luv as

msmonica
- Profile ID: 87337
- 23 y/o female (1987 - October - 16)
- karthum, Sudan
- English, French
- Have no children

Hello Dear,
I am Monica Sanko, 23yrs old girl. I got in contact with your profile, and i find it truly interesting. That is why I am contacting you so that we can get to know each other better for personal relationship, beside I have a special issue to discuss with you on a very serious note, [ msmonicababy00@yaho o.in ] Hope to hear from you soon. I will send my pictures to you and also tell you more about my self when you reply me. All I need is your understanding and interest for more

information about me.. Take care as I wait for your response,
Yours Monica.

Hello Dearest,

I am very happy to write you,
my name is Monica Sanko, 24yrs old, single and never married. I believe that it is important we get to know each other better for trust and confidence which is necessary in any good and lasting relationship built on truth and real love.

I love reading and spots and like to visit parks and garden to be close to nature. I love children too and will like to have many children when i get married. I am from South Sudan and i am presently staying in a assylum camp here in Senegal .

I came here a month ago because my parents died and our region is not safe at all because of the rebel soldiers who are rapping women everyday and i escaped through the help of the unicef and red cross and i am now registered with the united nation high commission for assylum camp Dakar Office here in Senegal.

I choose to come to Senegal because i came once to Dakar two years ago with my late father because he was in oil and gold business and his bank is here in Senegal . I will tell you more about my family and everything about me when i am sure who you are and that i can trust you with my life as true friend and guardian,

Attached here is my picture I will tell you more about myself in my next mail,please send me your own picture as you reply, remain bless for now, waiting to hear from you soon, bye for now.

Hoping to hear from you soonest!

Yours Monica Sanko.

SONATEL
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

...she's also busy in myspace

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Monica Sanko; <msmonicababy00@yahoo.in>

Postby IceFM » Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:40 pm

Hello my dearest,

Thanks for your letter how are you today and the members of your family, i hope all is well with you?. It is my pleasure to let you know more things about me and something i have been keeping secret from everybody. Although I know it may sound strange to you but it is the whole truth and nothing but the true story of my life, but forgive me for going this far, and i am promising you that if only i can trust you, you will never regret knowing me. I want you to take me as one of your best friend, love or sister,and to take care of my affairs,i am sorry to tell you that since the death of my parents i have seen hell.

When i came to Dakar-Senegal i met with rev.pastor James Thomas, and i told him about my life and about the money my late father deposited in one of the leading bank here and he asked me of the deposit certificate and i gave it to him, he has been like a father to me even as I am under asylum camp and he takes care of mine, he is Reverend James Thomas, for camp missionary church,.The Rev. tel number is (00221-765583101) and his email contact; [ reverend.james@rocketmail.com ]. pls if you call tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me, Monica Sanko. As an asylum here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year in the university studding chemical engineering before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this very well,when my late father was alive he deposited some amount of money with a bank in London which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $2.7M(Two Million Seven Hundred Thousand Dollars). Please because of my present situation and law of this country, i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from the sum you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.

I kept this secret from people because my late father warned me to keep everything about the deposit secret from ears of people so that they will not kill me as you know people can be funny when they hear of see such amount of money. In the light of above i will like you to keep this my confession to yourself and don't tell it to anyone from your side to avoid jealousy and betrayals now or after the transfer is made to your account, for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it because it is my last and only hope of survival. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you, your profile i read and my present situation which I really want to leave by any means possible. I like honest,understanding and truthful people,

what i need from you is for you to see that the money is transfer to a good account and also to make arrangement on how i will come over and stay with you and continue my life and education. choosing you, i have two reasons for choosing you, i chooses you because it is the will of God. And i believe knowing you will bring hope back again to my life. Choosing you does not mean i do not have anybody from my home country. I have two uncles,that is my late fathers junior brothers whom i think are suppose to be taking good care of me, but they do not care they even want me dead because they have taking all my late father's treasures,all they did was to sell my late fathers houses and company.the only thing left for me is this money in bank which I want you to help me claim.

I will give you all the necessary information about the money and i will introduce you directly to the bank manager for discussion because the manager is waiting for me now to present my trustee so that they release this money for me.

I am waiting to hear from you again, lots of love from
Yours Sincerely
Mis. Monica Sanko.

firefly

Bookmark and Share

Postby firefly » Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:13 pm

On scoutface.com, username msmonica, uid 51047, 24 y/o female
New York City, United States.

On hi5.com, sokhna aidara, uid 429960660, 4473 views, 25 years, from Senegal, 39 pictures, 747 friends.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:05 pm

hello my dearest, good day sir.
how are you doing today, i hope you are fine? thanks for your mail and i m sorry i couldn't reply your mail yesterday. Please my dearest all i have told you is real and i have evidence to prove to you in all field, please can you come to this country and witness every thing by your own eyes. I lost my passport on taxi please you can find out from our reverend father Martin Thomas to find out from him, about me

Or you can contact the bank to know if i m not sure of what i m telling you about, please i will like you to contact the bank to know about the existence of the funds. I will give you the contact information of the bank when i hear from you, to know your mind towards the transfer of the fund.

Remain bless and take good care of yourself, i hope to hear from you soon!

Yours Sincerely
Monica Sanko.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:55 pm

Good morning sir.
please i m pleading you to help me out of this situation, i promised you that you will never re grate of helping me. I lost my passport please pardon me and help me out of this problem, and God is going to bless you for help me.

Remain bless and have a nice day

Yours Sincerely
Monica Sanko.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Rose Ben Richard; <babyrose_4love@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:11 pm

She contact me Saturday in GFD as

rose30
- ID: 49696
- 24 y/o female (1987 - May - 18)
- New york, USA
- English,
- any
- Have 4 children
- Ethnicity African American
- Religion Caodaism
- Marital status Attached

Hello dear
my name is Rose ,i saw your email today at(www .go fre edate.c om)and i love it,i think we can click together and make something good out of it, please i will like you to contact me with my email address'( (babyrose_4love@yah oo.com) )so that will show you my picture and tell you more about me, waiting for for your mail soonest,thanks for your understanding
ROSE
((babyrose_4love@y ahoo.com))

I am more than happy when I saw your e-mails,
How was your day, mine is a bit cold here in Dakar, Senegal, my name is Rose Ben Richard from Ivory Coast in West Africa, 5.7ft tall, dark complexion, 24 years old (never married before) and I am currently residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar asa result of the civil war was fought in my country. My late father Dr.Ben Richard was the managing director of

BenRich industry (Ltd),and he was the personal advice to the former head of state (Late Dr Robert Guei) before the rebels attacked our house in the early morning and killed my mother and father.in a cold blood It was only me that is alive and now, I have managed my way to a country in the vicinity of Senegal, where I live. I want to learn more about your likes and dislikes your hobbies and what you are doing currently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail attached here's my picture, and I will send a different picture in my next Rose.

SONATEL
Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal
6 Rue Wagane
Diouf
BP 69 Dakar
Dakar

Pic already posted 10/08/11.......#2

Return to “Black Females”