It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:39 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Sokhna Aidara

African scammers posing as black women.
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Abigail Bahi <abigailbahi@hotmail.com>

Postby jaga » Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:02 pm

My dear,
How is your day.
mine is fine over here in Dakar. Thanks for your mail.
Like I said my name is Abigail Sery,Am 25yrs single tall and fair in
complexion, Very good looking girl that is very sharing, giving, caring
and loving girl, above all God fearing and trusted. I really want have a
good relationship with you. A relationship of deep feeling that will
construct a mutual understanding ,I'm from
ivory coast in west Africa and presently I am residing in the refugee
camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war going on in my country.
My late father Dr Sery Bahi was the personal adviser to the former head of
state of Ivory coast before the rebels attacked my house one early
morning killing my mother and my father.It was only me that is alive now
and we managed to make our way to near by country Senegal where we are
living now in a refugee camp. I send and receive e-mails in the office of
our Reverend,He has been so kind to me since i became close to him
during one of his visitation to the clinic in the camp when i was sick. I
would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies
and what you are doing presently. I will tell more about myself in my
next mail. Attached here is my picture and i am waiting to see yours
soon. Hoping to hear from you soonest,
Miss Abigail.

Subject: FROM ABIGAIL
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 09:00:45 +0000
ISP: Microsoft Hosting / US-WA

Image Image

Abigail Bahi <abigailbahi@hotmail.com>

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Sokhna Aidara

Postby jaga » Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:34 am

First pic here => http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 35#p340467" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

the second photo and profile here => http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 73#p365522" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

third pic => Image

Hello Dearest one,
How are you today? I believe that you are doing well, i am happy to read your mail today, sorry for my late reply due to the condition in this refugee camp, i am writing you this mail with tears and sorrow. Like i told you in my first mail that My name is Prisca,
i am Prisca Andrew from Liberia in West Africa, Presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal, as a result of the civil war that occurred in my country, I am 24 years old girl 5'9" tall very fair in complexion.

My late father Mr Raymond Ellis Johnson was the personal adviser to the former head of state ( Samuel K. Doe ) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him alongside with my mother, It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to possible nearby country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee.
Please I will like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes and what you are doing presently. In this camp we are only allowed to go out on Mondays Wednesdays Fridays only, and also Sundays of the weeks for attending the refugee church, but we can't easily move out from the refugee camp premises,
i can only go to office of pastor inside the camp premises. here is just like when someone staying in the prison, and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, as all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war. The only person i know here is Reverend Pastor Chris Williams who is the pastor of the (Christ The King Church) inside the refugee camp here.

i live in the female's hostel, because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women. i am mailing you through the office computer of the reverend father, the Pastor mobile phone number is ( 00221773452471 ) i want you to call me, if you call, please tell him that you want to speak with Prisca Andrew so that he will send for me in the female hostel. you can call me today if possible for you.

As a refugee here i don't have any job or work for getting my personal income /money or whatever, because i don't have a job, and i don't have money and there is no food in the refuge camp for past two weeks, I want to go back to my studies in university because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to the death of my parents took place.
i am suffering in this refugee camp, and no body is caring for me here,

Please listen to this secret information,when my father was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe name of the bank is ( Royal Bank ) which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount is $5.9 million us dollars (Five Million nine Hundred Thousand Us Dollars) i am the only person that is aware of it and as the next of kin, and the whole documents and contacts is with me.
i have my late father's deposit certificate and death certificate here with me because my father loves me so much as his only child that is why he gave me every information about that money. So i will like you to help me for transfer this money to your account and as soon as the money get transferred to your bank account from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to your place for a better life.

now i have called the bank and they told me that unless i have somebody who will represent me with all the documents that will be required that they are not going to release the money to me,
(1) that i haven't reach the age of 27 years being a refugee,
(2) that due to the federal law governing the refuges that i don't have any power or right to transfer the money by my self.
(3) that i am under the control of Senegal Government,
which they will seize the money if they discover that i don't have a representative, and also that i have such amount of money in the bank, i don't want all the money to be transferred to Senegal so that their Government wouldn't know about it.

Please my dear do not think that it's too early for me to tell you all this secret, this is exactly why i contact you, i am suffering, and i needed you to do this for me, i need your help for transferring the money to your bank account, so that i will get out from this refugee camp, and come over to where you are,
because anyone that is this kind of situation, will be looking for a help in any where.

please listen I kept this secret out from people in the camp here ( no one knows about it ) my dear for the illustration i made on this mail i will like you to keep it as a secret for yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

please don't tell anyone consign this secret i told you. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and vision-nice trust and hard working, i did make up my mind to contact you for this, please don't betray me, i trusted you that is why i contacted you to help me out. My language is English. Meanwhile i will like you to be calling me around 11am GMT time to 4pm. i have a lot to tell you.
i will send you contact information and details of the Royal bank as soon as you reply me,
here is my pictures, i am expecting your response soon,
Waiting for your reply.

Thanks yours
Prisca.

Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2014 14:37:07 -0800 (PST)
Subject: I'M Hoping To Hear From You Soon.
IP: 41.83.24.166./ SENEGAL

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

floxybeka@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:43 pm

Netlog / florencebeka
female - 24 years, Hacienda Senegal, Ecuador
Name Florence burps

Hello
and will be like a friend with you, and maybe more. hope that grab your attention through this message.
My name is Miss Florence Beka, from Senegal (West Africa). I saw your profile. I am very interested in you
and I can not wait to talk to you. So I'll leave you my e-mail address (floxybeka@yahoo.com)
I hope to hear from you soon.
Thank you.
Florence

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

floxybeka@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:21 pm

SK = > floxybaby123
woman, 23
Dakar - Senegal

hello
i will like to make friend with you and maybe more . Hope and caught your attention to making this message .
My name is Miss Florence Beka , from Senegal ( West Africa) . I saw your profile here . i am really interested with you and i can, t wait to have a talk with you. so i will leave you my email address ( floxybeka@yahoo.com )
Hope to hear from you soon .
Thanks .
Florence.

new pic >> Image

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

floxybeka@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:07 pm

faceparty.com / floxy123
Name: floxy123
Details : 25 years, Female , Straight
About me:
I'm free decent caring girl
Looking for a good man to marry. good caring man

Hello
and will be like a friend with you, and maybe more. hope that grab your attention through this message .
My name is Miss Florence Beka , from Senegal (West Africa ) . I saw your profile. I am very interested in
you and I can not wait to talk to you . So I'll leave you my e-mail address ( floxybeka@yahoo.com )
I hope to hear from you soon.
Thank you.
Florence

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

floxybeka@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:21 pm

floxy123 (MDF)
florence burps
26 year old, woman from Senegal

Hi i would like a friend with you, and maybe more. hope that grab your attention through this message. My name is Miss Florence Beka, from Senegal (West Africa). I saw your profile. I am very interested in you and I can not wait to talk to you. So I'll leave you my e-mail address (floxybeka@yahoo.com) I hope to hear from you soon.
Thank you. Florence.

Image Image

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

successbaby356@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:19 pm

You can join a forum = > http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =4&t=46203" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:thinking: Photos stolen from Sokhna Aidara ( model - Dakar )
Often changes imicz .
romlove.com = > success24
Name: success
City: Dakar
Bodytype : slim
Type: Single
Children: no children
Looking for: Men
Relationships: Friendship

Description: Thank you for your reply to my request , but the way i will like you to write on my
e - mail () function to allow me to give you my pictures and tell you more about me . Success ....

Hello dear , my name is Success , I am interested in your true friend been . Please email me back in my email address , ( successbaby356@yahoo.com ) so that i can send you some of my pictures and tell you more about myself for you to know whom i am . Thank
Thank for your respond to my request but dear i will like you to write to my email address
( successbaby356@yahoo.com ) that enable me give you my pictures and tells you more about me .Success ....

facedakar.com/sokhna-aidara-toute-souriante_a2881566.html

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

candy4andrew@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:00 pm

fropper = > Candy1145
23, Female , Damascus , Syria

Hello Dear ,
My name is Candy , I was impressed when I saw
your profile and became interested in knowing more about you ,
I will appreciate if you can write me at my private email so I can
say that everything about myself and share my pictures to you.
How was your day .( candy4andrew@hotmail.com )
Thanks and I'll be waiting for your message.
Regards Candy .

:lol: pic Sokhna Aidara
lvdps.info/Sokhna-Aidara-arrete-sa-carriere-de-mannequin-pour-raisons-personnelles-_a2090.html

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

candy4andrew@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:06 pm

flirty9 / Candymark121
26 years - from: United States - looking for a man

Hello dear, I'm Candy, I was impressed after seeing your profile, and I was interested in knowing more about you.Sorry if the invasion of privacy, but if you do not mind, I'd like to share my pictures and tell you more
about me through my e-mail address (candy4andrew@hotmail.com). Thank you and I'll be waiting for your mail,
Regards candies.

uses pic from previous post

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:08 pm

linkedin
Success Life
schoo
Senegal
music

hello,
Thank for your respond to my request but dear i will like you to write to my email address (successbaby356@yahoo.com )to enable me give you my pictures and tells you more about me.
...........Success [/color]

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:04 pm

4datez => gracelo3
Looking for: Male
Relationship status: Single
City: New York

About me:
I love you alli love you alli love you alli love you alli love
you alli love you alli love you alli love you alli love you all

My name is Grace I am a young beautiful girl with full of love and caring also romantic, well i saw your profile
and i love it, i think we can click together please i will like you to email me back through my e-mail in this way : grace.dokie@hotmail.com please i will like to use the e-mail address to contact me directly to my mailbox

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

grace.dokie@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:12 pm

vinealove / gracedd
activity. 1 week, 3 days ago
Date of Birth 13 mai 1988
christian
Single
I am looking for man
Love, Friendship, Business

My name is Grace I am a young beautiful girl with full of love and caring also romantic, well i saw your profile
and i love it, i think we can click together please i will like you to email me back through my e-mail in this way : grace.dokie@hotmail.com please i will like to use the e-mail address to contact me directly to my mailbox

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

favour4andrew@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Thu May 01, 2014 10:22 am

4datez : favor
Last Login : 4 days ago
Relationship status: Single
City: New York
Looking for : Male
Here for: Relationship

Hello, how are you doing ? i hope you're fine and all is good to you , am miss favor , Nice to meet u dear
i want to be your friend, kindly indicate your interest in me by sending me mail here is my private email
( favour4andrew@hotmail.com ) so my photos will be send to you okay .
Thanks and a nice day '''' ' ( favor )

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Thu May 01, 2014 10:26 am

fropper.com / favour6
Name: Helena
Female, 24 years
United States

Hello, how are you doing? i hope you're fine and all is good to you, am miss favor, Nice to meet u dear
i want to be your friend, kindly indicate your interest in me by sending me mail here is my private email (favour4andrew@hotmail.com ) so my photos will be send to you okay.
Thanks and a nice day'''' '(favor)

:) pic directly above

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed May 07, 2014 9:04 am

same email and same Togolese scammer as http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 13#p383213" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
netlog:
dawnhouhou
Name
Dawn Houhou
Date of birth
13/09/1986
Gambia
Native language
English
female - 27 years, Gambia
dawnhouhou 29 January 2013

Hello, how are you doing? U have a nice profile photos, nice to meet you and if don't mind i will like us to exchange photos and ideas as friends, you can reply me here or dawnthiam1@live.com
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Return to “Black Females”