It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:46 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Rose William [rosewilliam102@yahoo.com]

African scammers posing as black women.
Sloane Ranger
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sloane Ranger » Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:15 pm

Another contact on Saymehi with money to burn :

m Rose William Fri Feb 19 23:29:00 2010
X-Apparently-To: via 212.82.110.162; Fri, 19 Feb 2010 23:30:56 +0000
Return-Path: <rosewilliam102@yahoo.com>

Received: from [41.189.47.56] by web113714.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 19 Feb 2010 15:29:00 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/9.2.12 YahooMailWebService/0.8.100.260964
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 15:29:00 -0800 (PST)
Rose William <rosewilliam102@yahoo.com>
View contact details
Subject: Thanks my dear .
To:
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-858899070-1266622140=:37767"
Content-Length: 235803
Message contains attachments
5 Files (163KB) | Download All

* my pictur.jpgmy pictur.jpg
* my pictur2.jpgmy pictur2.jpg
* my picture1a.jpgmy picture1a.jpg
* my picturei.jpgmy picturei.jpg
* my pictureiii1.jpgmy pictureiii1.jpg

Compact Headers

Dearest

Thanks for responding to my message, I hope that this message finds you in good health, May God bless you as you go through this message and respond back to me urgently because this is an urgent matter.

It is my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which I intend to establish in your country, though I have not met with you before but I believe one has to risk, confiding in someone to succeed in this life.

Like I have told you in my earlier message to you in the site, my name is Miss Rose William, the only daughter of late Mr and Mrs Yves William; I contacted you after going through your profile. Your profile has touched my heart which I believe that it is divine and I love to tell you my present predicament of searching for an honest, sincere, loving, caring, trust worthy and kind person.

Before contacting you in the site, I have prayed for God's direction to find a honest and truthful person to assist me with this, I know it will not be easy trusting one another this time around because of what is going on in the world today but I hope for the will of God to take place. I am seeking your attention to help me transfer the sun of Six Million, Three hundred and fifty thousand America dollars, ( US $6,350,000) in your account and to help me invest in your country. Please it is more than urgent.

Before the sudden death of my father in a private hospital here in Abidjan, he secretly called me at his bed side, when I sat down to listen to him, he started crying and complain that I am too young to be managing my life now with no one to take care of me without knowing that he is leaving me all alone in this wicked world, That I have not finished my university education as he planned for me; he revealed to me that he has a sum of US$6,350,000. (SIX MILLION, THREE HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) left in a security company here in Abidjan and that he used my name as his only daughter for his next of kin in depositing the funds.

He also explained to me that it was because of his wealth that he is suffering of the poison he was suffering from, in the hospital. That l should seek for a God fearing foreign partner in a foreign country (the country of my choice) where l will transfer this money and use it for proper investment purpose, that I should assure him that I must finish my university education, may be by the help of a business partner abroad, that he or she should help me obtain a resident permit in his or her country.

My father was into diamond and cocoa trade here in Abidjan, the forma and economic capital of Ivory Coast (Cote d’Ivoire) I am suspecting that the poison was given to him by his business associates on one of their business meeting or his brothers (my uncles) although he finally died leaving me all alone here in this wicked and lowly world. My mother died when I was some months old and my father took me so special to him self and did not re-marry because of the love he has for my late mother, I grew up with him and come to know him alone.

According to him, He had a standing instruction (or agreement) with the company that the deposit must be transferred outside this country. According to my father, the money was deposited as family valuables to avoid attracting attention or raising eye brow to the deposit.

The fear of this money not raising eye brow here in Abidjan, Cote d ‘Ivory, I have decided to contact you, seeking for your honest and sincere assistance to transfer this deposit to you and to help me invest it there because I am too young to handle this transaction and the investment. I will give you more information as soon as you respond to this message.

I will offer you 20% of the total amount of money as a compensation for your efforts input in this transaction, that is just for your honest and sincere assistance to me, then you handle and control the investment while I continue my education there in your country and joins you in the investment as soon as I finish my education there because I will be flying down to meet you as soon as the deposit is transferred or delievered to you.

I will fly to meet you there in your country for the investment and to start my new there, as soon you confirm my only inheritance there. I hope to establish a rewarding and good relationship with you, Please I need your urgent response with your idea of the investment you think that will be profitable there in your country and your contact details if possible, I know that it will be too difficult for you to trust me since we have not seen each other before but I want you to please give me a benefit of doubt and assist me so that the end will determine the truth, at the end you will see every reason in trust.

I am 22 years old, single and have not been into any relationship before, I’m also a Christian but was meant to know that a woman has no religion until she is under a family; I promise to abide to any religion that you and your family are into, below here is the attachment of my photos as I promised to send them to you.

I am waiting to read from you as soon as possible.

Thanks and God bless you.

Best regard.

Rose.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Faith Zigar; <faithlili4@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:15 am

She contact me yesterday in DMF as

weahfaith
- ID: 148429
- 27 y/o female (1983 - January - 1)
- dakar, Senegal
- English
- student
- Have no children

Hello Dear,
My name is miss Faith,It is my pleasure to cantact you at (http:/ /www.datemefree .org ) ware i saw your profile today and i pick interest in writing to you and to be friendly and in a good reletionship with you, I will appreciate if you can write me back through my private email address balow, cos im not always on the site.

(faithlili 4@hotmail.com)

an d so we can know more of our self, and my picture will be send to you, like wise yours
Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Yours truely
Faith

No Pic in the Profil.

Hello Dearest,
How are you doing over there in your Country? I hope you are doing very good. I am happy that you reply to me And am also very happy to send you this mail,thanks for given me your time today. How was your day? Mine is a bit cold over here in .Africa. How about your family not forgetting friends and work altogether. hopefully all are okay.

My name is Faith Zigar. I am 24 years old from Darfur Sudan in Africa. I am 5.8ft tall, Fair in complexion,single. Presently i am residing in the Humanitarian Home here in Dakar-Senegal as a result of the political/religious crisis that have been causing problems and killing of innocent citizen in my country.

I am the survival daughter of late Dr.Kennedy Zigar from Sudan. My late father Late. Dr Kennedy Zigar was the chairmand Managing director of K.Zigar Industrial Company in (Darfur) the capital city of my blessed Country. while my mother was the Midwife nurse at Darfur General hospital of my Country Sudan then before the tragic crisis which claim their life and now living me as an orphan now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now.

I decided to write you a message to inform you that i am intersted in knowing more about you. I'm sure that you are very friendly and nice person. It would be great to learn more about you! I'm sure we can find something in common and begin a long and beautiful story. I'm looking only for serious friendship/Relationship, I'm tired of been heart broken by dishonesty of people.i know you whont betray me.

Please if you are also interested in developing a friendship or a relationship with me write me back and i will tell you something more and more about me. My hobbies are reading and watching sports event like football. and I would like to know more about you. Your like and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture.
With love and kisses
Yours Faith Zigar

Received: from SNT106-W47 ([65.55.90.137]) by snt0-omc3-s35.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
X-Originating-IP: [41.214.112.172]

Clients-ADSL
Pool-ADSL-Sonatel Multimedia
Sonatel Multimedia
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Faith Zigar; <faithlili4@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:04 pm

Hello Dearest ,
Thanks for your mail, i will really like to have a good relationship with you, I have a special reason why i decided to contact you, I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here. I am Miss Faith Zigar, I am 24 years old girl from Darfur Sudan. I am the only Surviving Daughter of Late. Dr Kennedy Zigar was the chairman Managing director of K.Zigar Industrial Company in (Darfur) the capital city of my blessed Country.

My Parents and some other member of my family was in killed in cold blood by the rebels who attack my late father's resident in Darfur. It's only me and my step mother that is alive because I wasn't around when this happened, I was in the University where am schooling,while my step mother was on her annual leave in abroad then.

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I'm receiving from my step mother. who has planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father. Meanwhile I wanted to escape out of African continent or any were else but she hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily to me she did not discover where I kept my fathers File which contains important documents.

So I decided to escape to a near by Country where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal. I wish to contact you personally for a long term relationship and business investment assistance to establish a profiting business in your country. My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$5,700,000.00 in a Bank with my name as the next of kin. However, I shall forward you the necessary information and documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund.

As you will help me in an investment, and i will like to complete my studies, as i just Gain Admission into the university before the tragedy befall on my family. It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be on my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be kept on telephone and email address only for confidential purposes.

Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please i begg you not to disclose it to any body no matter how friendly the person appears to you till i come over to your Country, once the fund has been transferred.

Should in-case if you want to speak with me over the telephone you can contact me through this telephone number: +221 702 057 906. The owner of this telephone is the Reverend In-charge of our Section of Hostel. His Name is Reverend Peter Benedict, i'am staying at the female hostel. When ever you called tell Reverend Peter Benedict That you want to Speak with Miss Faith Zigar.

I want you to send me your contact information's such as your
Names .................................
Age ....................................
Country ...............................
Telephone............................
occupation............................
Awaiting to hear from you soonest

This is my picture here in the camp <<<< perfect Show!!!!!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Rose William [rosewilliam102@yahoo.com]

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:39 pm

ImageImage
IP: 207.171.161.24
Subject: A question has been shared with you by jenfer

This message is not from Askville.com or Amazon.com.

Check out this question:

http://askville.amazon.com/AnswerViewer ... e4a0463182" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Hello
How are you doing over there in your Country? I hope you are doing very good over there in your Country. My Name is jenfer, I looked through your email on the internet and decided to write you a message to inform you that i am intersted in knowing more about you. I'm sure that you are very friendly and nice person. It would be great to learn more about you! I'm sure we can find something in common and begin a long and beautiful story. I'm looking only for serious friendship, I'm tired of been heart broken and dishonesty of people. Please if you are also interested in developing a friendship or a relationship with me, Write me back so that i can send you some of my photos at least for you to see what i look like, though i am not photogenic. I expect to read your mail soon. this my email jenferzigar@hotmail.fr
Your new friend
Miss jenfer

- jenfer

IP: 41.208.169.174
Subject: am waiting to hear from you soon

Hello DearestHow are you doing over there in your Country? I
hope you are doing very good. I am happy that you reply to me And am
also very happy to send you this mailthanks for given me your timetoday. How was your day? Mine is a bit warm over here in .Africa. How
about your family not forgetting friends and work altogether. hopefully
all are okay. My name is jenferzigar

I am 24 years old from Darfur Sudan in Africa. I am 5.7ft tall Fair incomplexionsingle. Presently i am residing in the Humanitarian Homehere in Dakar-Senegal as a result of the political/religious crisis
that have been causing problems and killing of innocent citizen in my
country.

My
late father Late. yusfu zigar was the chairman Managing director of
Industrial Company in (Darfur) the capital city of my blessed Country.
while my mother was the Midwife nurse at Darfur General hospital of my
Country Sudan then before the tragic crisis which claim their life and
now living me as an orphan now and I managed to make my way to a near
by country Senegal where i am leaving now.

My hobbies are reading and watching sports event like football. and I
would like to know more about you. Your like and dislikes your hobbiesand what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in
my next mail. Attached here is my picture.

With love and kisses
Yours Forever
jenfer

Dear my loveWe've been friends for so days. There have been lots of tears and small laughter between me for years when i lost my parent but when i meet you on on net this days I feel closer to you than anyone else.

The love you so desperately seek is here in my arms. You've often asked why I'm not interested in any of the men who hit on me on net .What more can a man say to the woman who opened her heart to him allowing him to feel the warmth of her love across the great distance that separates them? You truly have no idea what I feel for you. Now I'm telling you that you are the one for me. Youre the one I dream about. No one can make me laugh like you even when I'm knee deep in tears. The reason I've been alone for five longs years is this: I've been waiting for you to see the love in my eyes that's only for you. I'll wait forever if thats how long it takes. I need you. I miss you and I hurt when youre sad. I love you for everything you are.
I promise to always love you and always hold you in my heart. I will always be here for you when you need me and I will love you no matter what life brings us. You are my soul mate and I vow to love you all eternity. I love you

Yoursjenfer

IP: 213.154.68.101
Subject: t: Re: RE: am waiting to hear from you soon
Tel: Tel: +447024027859

Hello my loveHow are you doing i hope you are fine and also your family is well i read your mail here i do not understand what you mean by taking risk how? and please tell me what more detail you need from me fell free to ask me question . How i get to your email one day i was serching for net for face book i click the wrong buttom i saw your email cause i need to come out of the camp my life is very bad and am suffering too much here then i deside to write you but if it hurt you am very sorry. why i said i need trust cause if you never trust somebody it needless to each other cause i need some who i can trust to handle my suition so some one who can not leave me in the pit of hell. About God i beleive in in very much that why when am praying i always ask him if you are the one who god has sent for me to let you will help me from my suition then God will must done nobody will change it so let me stop here for now.

With love
Jenfer

IP: 41.208.161.107
Subject: this is all about my life and family
Tel: +221777067082

Hello Dearest
How are you doing todayl hope you are fine My day is a little bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal.ln this camp we find it hard to go out because we are not allowed to do soits just like one staying in the prison and l hope by God's grace l will come out here soon.Thanks a lot for your replyi can understand you are a caring and responsible mani think i like you.
I don't have any relative now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is the Rev Father George Andrew. who is the Reverend of (church of christ) here in the camp he has been very good to us since l came here but l am not living with him rather l am living in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women. this is his number (+221-777067082)You can call him and thank him for all his kindness to us as orphans here in the camp.

As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing been money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to me being in this situation now took place.Honey please l would like you to know that l have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which l will like to send to you to assist mebecause when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin.the amount in question is $5.6M (Five Million Six Hundred Thousand Dollars).

So l will like you to assist me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet you.I can't withdraw the money my self due to my refugee statues here in this country which does not permit me to rather the money can't be transfered in senegal where i am in refugee statues..
you will have 20% for your assistance My dear AM glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life including investing this money since iam still too young to manage it.i am just 24yrs I want you to send me your contact informations such as your

IP: 41.208.187.100
Subject: RE: this is all about my life and family
Tel: +447031803147

Hello my dearest How are you together with your health and work? I do hope that you are fine and healthy. I am very happy for all the efforts you are making to see that i come out of this refugee camp and also to see that my late father's money is successfully transferred into your account.

Well my darling i want you to try your best to contact the bank first to confirm about the money and also to know about the possibility of transferring the money into your account. I have mailed the bank and told them about you so they said that you should mail them personally for them to be sure that you are truely the one appointed by me OK.

Moreover i am currently living in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal and i whish to come to EQUATOR to live with you as soon as this my late father's money is transferred into your account. So please my darling try your best to help me and contact the bank as soon as possible so that they will start the process of transferring this money into your account.
jenferzigar

Here is the bank's contact email address to contact them with.

westminsterbank plc Bank London
Email address (natwestransferdept@24.com)
( westminsterbankplc@planetmail.com)
The name of the transfer officer is Mr.Bunzl Rafferty
Telephone Number OR +447031803147.Office Fax Number.+448704955758.

INFORMATION OF MY Late Father's ACCOUNT
Name of My Late Father Col yusfu zigar
Next of kin jenferzigarAmount 5.6.million US.dollars
Account Number: BL/041178517944/LD/21/B.

HONEY YOU CAN CONTACT THE BANK WITH THIS LETTER BELLOW VIA THEIR EMAIL CONTACT HERE TO AVOID MISTAKES.

PLEASE TRY TO FILL IN YOUR NAME AGE ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER ON THE SPACES PROVIDED BELOW BEFORE SENDING THE LETTER TO THE BANK OK..

IP: 41.208.136.42
Subject: t: Re: RE: this is all about my life and family

my love
How are you doing i hope you are fine i saw your mail the email address that you send to the bank is wrong please look at it again

westminsterbankplc@planetmail.com westminsterbank.plc@financier.com honey try and sendt the latter vagain to the bank

with love
jenfer

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Favour Justin/Steven; <favoursteven@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:23 pm

She contact me yesterday in WDF as

godfavour
- 25 y/o female (1985 December 06)
- from New York, New York, USA
- English,
- seeking a Man from 20 to 30 y/o

Hello
my dear, i am well pleased to contact you after going through your profile on my search for relationship ,My name is miss favour,To me age, distance, race and color do not matter, rather what i value most is the understanding and true love that will exist between us. So in a special manner i will like to further communication with you for us to know each other well, if you share the same view with me you can reach me through my email (favoursteven@hotmail.com) try to tell me more about you with pictures, in reply i will tell you more about my self with my pictures. I am looking forward to read from you in my private email address.
(favoursteven@hotmail.com).
Yours new friend favour
thanks.

My Dear,
How is your day. Nice to Hear from you after our meeting in the Dating Site mine is fine over here in Dakar. thanks for your mail, Sincerely i am more than glad hearing from you. Like I said my name is Favour Justin,single, tall and fair in complexion, Very good looking girl that is very sharing, giving, caring and loving girl, above all God fearing and trusted. I really want to have a good relationship with you. A relationship of deep feeling that will construct a mutual understanding,

I'm from Sudan in Middle East Africa and presently I am residing in the Our Lord Chosen church camp here in Dakar as a result of the Air Crash That Happen to my Family My father Dr. Justin Garang was the former Minister for SP LA Affairs and Special Adviser to President Salva Kiir of South Sudan for Decentralization. My father Dr. Justin Garang, my mother including other top Military officers and top government officials where on board when the plane crashed on Friday May 02, 2008. You can read more about the crash through the below site:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7380412.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I love animals ,sports ,music , children, garden, flowers, neat place, thank you for your understanding with me. Attached here is my picture and i will like to see yours. Hoping to hear from you soonest,.
Favour

Clients-ADSL
Pool-ADSL-Sonatel-Multimedia
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

One pic already posted 18/06/10...#1

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Favour Justin/Steven; <favoursteven@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:42 pm

She contact me Monday in WD but profile already removed there. Today I got the same letter and 3 pics which I've posted yesterday from WDF.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Jenifer Domnic; <jenifer.domnic@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:38 pm

She contact me yesterday in WD as

jenjen4love
- 24 y/o female (1986 June 09)
- from Juno, Alaska, USA
- English,
- seeking a Man from 19 to 29 y/o

dearest one
my name is jenifer i am a girl looking
for long time relationship tiread of heart
broken and dishonest of men.Please if
you are also interested in developing a
relationship with me, don't border to
write me mail here because i may not
see it just send it to my private email
address(jennifer.domnic@yahoo.com).
That will be easier for me to reply you
quickly! with my picture atleastfor you
to see what i look like, though i am not
photogenic.I expect to read your mail at
my private box soon regared
jenifer.domnic@yahoo.com

Hello Dearest.

Firstly I thank you for your reaction to my e-mail; inline with the message which I have sent to you.How are you over there in your country? I believe you are having a nice time and the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today,mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.. My name is jenifer Domnic.I 'm 24 years from Ivory Coast in West Africa, 5.10ft tall, Fair in complexion,(never married before) and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.My late father Dr alex Domnic was the managing director of Alexokans and Associates (Ltd) and he was the personal advicer to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am living now in a refugee camp,and this computer is belonging to a reverend that has a church here in the camp.

I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here, and after reading your profile. I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Reverend Fr. who is the Senior Priest here in (St.Louis Catholic Church) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for Male the other for Female.

The Reverend's Tel number is (+221-766327672 if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel.

As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilledge to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the laws of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year as a law student before the traggic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this, i have my late father's Fund deposit certificate, bond agreement of the fund and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is ($3.6)Three Million Six Hundred Thousand US Dollars)..

So, i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account ) and from it you can send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.

I kept this secreEt to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it now is you because i trust you that you will be of assistance to me.

So, in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't relate it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people, truthful and men of vision, truth and hard working man.

The money in question was made by my late father through his cocoa and political career and that is why i don't want anyone here to know about it until i travel out from here.

My favourite language is english but i speaks and write english very fluently. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have alot to tell you. Have a nice day and think about me. i wait your call

I want you to send me your contact informations such as your
Names ..................................

Country ..............................

Tellephone ..........................

Yours loved one
jenifer

SONATELNET
Pool ADSL Sonatel Multimedia
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

Pic already posted 17/06/10

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Isabella Edward; <isabe02@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:09 pm

She contact me today in WDF as

isabe77
ID: 90255
18 y/o female (1993 - April - 4)
from abidjan,
Cote Divoire
student

From Miss Isabella Edward,

Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you.I know this mail may come to you as a surprise, since we have not known or written before. It is due to the political crisis in my country that is getting out of hands that made me to use this medium to seek for your assistance for relocation, as the political crisis is treatning the security of life and propertie as you can see through CNN cable news and BBC news you will know that Ivory Coast is really in political crisis.

Afer you receive this mail kindly contact me on my private Email contact below.introducing my self, I am miss isabella Edward Gavin, the Only Daughter of the late immanul Gavin, my father was a gold and cocoa mercahnt based in accra, Ghana and Abidjan (Ivory Coast), he was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their business trips recetly.

Before his death, He called me on his bedside and told me that he has a sum of $6.500,000USD deposited in one of the prime bank here in abidjan ivory coast, that he
used my name for the next of kin in depositing of the fund.

I will need your assistance as follows:

1) To assist me in retriving this money from the bank.
2) To serve as the guardian of this fund.
3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education and to secure a residential permit in your country.

Moreover, I am willing to offer you 15% of the total sum as compensation for your effort/input after the successful transfer of this fund to your nominated account
overseas.

Awaiting your urgent reply.
Miss Isabella Edward.

Note: please reply to my private e-mail box below (isabe02@yahoo.com )

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Lizzy Damson; <lizzydamson1@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:41 am

She contact me yesterday in DMF but Profile already removed there.

Dear xxxxxxxxx,

daphne ( 191599 ) is scammer send you scam message.

We have deleted daphne ( 191599 ) with all messages from DateMeFree site.

dedlin35
- ID: 191599
- 23 y/o female (1988 - July - 13)
- new york city, USA
- English,
- student
- Have no children

My Dearest One ,

Thanks for your Immediate response, How are you doing today? hope fine and you are perfectly doing well in health. My name is Lizzy Damson .I am from Ivory Coast in West Africa, 5.10ft tall,. 24 years old, 5ft 8inches tall, Single never married, black hair and brown eyes. I want to assure you that Color, Race, Religion, or Nationality makes no difference to me . What i see in people are their Personality and Character.

I promise you all that makes up a defined and a refined LOVE and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you immediately going through your profile which i was well satisfied with. I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here.

I am presently living in Senegal due to the Civil War fought in my country some years ago. My Father ( Dr alex Damson was the CHAIRMAN MANAGING DIRECTOR OF Alexokans and Associates (Ltd) and he was the personaladvicer to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am living now in a refugee camp,and this computer is belonging to a reverend that has a church here in the camp.

It's only me that is alive because I wasn't arround when this happened, I was in the University where am schooling, i'm doing my first year in accountant, I then manage to abscond to follow west african country (SENEGAL ) where am residing now in '' REFUGEE CAMP''. I decided to contact you, due to the problematic situation which am passing through here in this camp. We are not eligible to go out from the camp unless we took permission. It's just like one staying in the prison, but I believe by God's grace i will extricate here soon.

l don't have any relatives now whom l can go to all my relatives abscond in the middle of the war the only one l have now is Rev. Timothy Esah who is the pastor of the (Christ the king church) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the female's hostel becouse the camp have two hostels one for women & the other for men.

Please listen to this, i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $3.6(three Million six Hundred Thousand USDollars). So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it is the Revrend because he is like a father to me.

The Pastors Tel. number is (+221-771358376) If you call tell him you want to speak with me, then he will send for me in the female hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any privilledge to anything be it money or whatever because it is against their law. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

NOTE; As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest, I will put things into action immediately and will educate you more on the way you will assist me receive the money, in the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent response indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.

Regarding to the above i will like you to be confidential and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to confident I confide on you. I like sincere, kind, respectful, honest and understanding people, truth and hard working. I love english language but I would like to know many others if God gives me the opportunity but i speak english very well. However I will like you to call me because we still have alot to discuss. I want to know a bit about you and you can send your picture to me too because i have just sent mine here as an attachment.Thanks & God bless you,

looking forward to your urgent and ealiest response and have a pleasant day.

I want you to send me your contact informations such as your
Names ..................................

Country ..............................

Tellephone ..........................

Yours loved one
Lizzy

SONATEL
Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS4
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: More 419s, part 13

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:26 pm

IP: 173.160.24.26
Subject: I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE TO MOVE THIS MONEY OUT FROM IRAQ
Tel: Not found

Dear Friend,

As you very well know, Iraq is gradually undergoing a rebuilding process in some parts and there is much need for reconstruction. I am Freeman Veilleux from the hospitality state (Mississippi), an army contractor attached to the US Military force for the sole purpose of Reconstruction works in some parts of Iraq. I evaluate the level of destruction and offer professional advice inline with the way they intend rebuilding. With no doubt, work has been risky and challenging as we sometimes collide head on with armed insurgents and loose some soldiers during confrontation.

On the early hours of 4th September 2010 I lost a friend whom I had known for 12years during one of these confrontations. It was a very sad day but at about 1100hrs during a normal inspection routine along Haifa Street, built and occupied by the late Saddam Hussein while he was still alive and one of the hide outs of the Al Qaeda and Ayman al-Zawahiri forces. I, along side with 2 soldiers proceeded to a marked site and as I commenced evaluation under close guard by the 2 soldiers, I discovered an unusual bulge in a cellar, which I presumed to be storage room and as I proceeded to have a closer look at it, I kicked a metal covering and found several metal boxes (6 in number) Piled on top each other and locked with a padlock.

On forcing the boxes open, we discovered several armored weapons including bullets. One of the boxes was filled with hard drugs (heroine) and two to my amazement was filled with money. On discovery of this money, I and the soldiers for hours counted bundles of the currencies which amounted to about $23.5M. I believe however that all these belongs to the Al Qaeda and Ayman al-Zawahiri forces, and because of this reason, I instructed the soldiers with me to handover all the boxes containing the drugs and amours to our superiors in the US army and agreed to keep the funds to ourselves, so as to help establish ourselves when we return from Iraq. Presently, we have the money hidden in a safe and untraceable location only known to us.

Why I am explaining all our findings to you is to seek for your assistance and immense contribution to the actualization of our dream of getting these funds out from here. We are in desperate need of a reliable and trustworthy person who will receive, secure and protect these boxes containing the money for us until our assignment ends here. Since Iraq is getting unsafe and more dangerous everyday especially upon the departure of large number of US Military troop, however, as contractors we are still here, but we cannot afford to leave these boxes here in Iraq for any reason and knowing fully well that these were funds used in sponsoring terrorist attacks on our innocent humans. We have no idea what could happen next. This is a true story of what we came across here in Iraq.

I intend to include some pictures I took here and my ID's issued by the US army and government for you to know better who you are dealing with but I will include that in my next email to you. I assure and promise to give you 25% of this fund before sharing with the other 2 soldiers when we leave this place, Please assure me of your keeping this top most secret so that my job would not be jeopardized.

My Sincere Regards,

Freeman Veilleux.
USARMY IRAQ.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Princess Vivan Atta, vivanatt@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:31 pm

Hello My Dear,
With Respect,
Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you.
I know that this mail may come to you as a surprise, since we have not known or written before.
After you receive this mail kindly contact me on my private Email. (vivanatt@yahoo.com) for the full details of the transfer.
I am Miss. Ms.Princess Vivan Atta, the only Daughter of the late Atta Gavin, my father was a gold and cocoa merchant based in Accra, Ghana and Abidjan (Ivory Coast) and He was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their business trips recently.
Before his death, he called me on his bedside and confided in me that he has the sum of $4.500, 000USD deposited in one of the prime bank here in Abidjan Ivory coast, that he used my name being the only Daughter as the next of kin in deposited fund.
Please my dear contact me on my private email for the full information and my picture and the deposited slip and other documents concerning the transfer.
I will need your assistance as follows;
1) To assist me in retrieving this money from the bank.
3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education and to secure a residential permit in your country.
Moreover, I am willing to offer you 15% of the total sum as compensation for your effortinput after the successful transfer of this fund to your nominated account overseas.
Reply to my private e-mail box. (vivanatt@yahoo.com)
Regards,
Ms.Princess Vivan Atta

.... I suppose this is this Pain:

Lizzy Damson; <lizzydamson1@yahoo.com>
(Link provided to this thread)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Princess Vivian Atta; <pvivianatta@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:16 pm

Contact me just now in 24Luv as

vivan2u
- Profile ID: 88844
- 23 y/o female (1988 - May - 7)
- new york, USA
- English, French,
- Have no children

but she'll not survive long there with such Messages....

Hello My Dear,
With Respect,
Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you.
I know that this mail may come to you as a surprise, since we have not known or written before.
After you receive this mail kindly contact me on my private Email. (pvivianatta@yahoo. com) for the full details of the transfer.
I am Miss. Ms.Princess Vivian Atta, the only Daughter of the late Atta Gavin, my father was a gold and cocoa merchant based in Accra, Ghana and Abidjan (Ivory Coast) and He was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their business trips recently.
Before his death, he called me on his bedside and confided in me that he has the sum of $4.500, 000USD deposited in one of the prime bank here in Abidjan Ivory coast, that he used my name being the only Daughter as the next of kin in deposited fund.
Please my dear contact me on my private email for the full information and my picture and the deposited slip and other documents concerning the transfer.
I will need your assistance as follows;
1) To assist me in retrieving this money from the bank.
Moreover, I am willing to offer you 15% of the total sum as compensation for your effortinput after the successful transfer of this fund to your nominated account overseas.
Reply to my private e-mail box. (pvivianatta@yahoo. com)
Regards,
M s.Princess Vivian Atta

.. we need pics....

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Princess Vivian Atta; <pvivianatta@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:52 pm

I didn't request a Passport but....why not... :D

My dear xxxxxx ,

Thank you for your message of concern and willingness. Reading from you urgently has given me joy and restore happiness to my soul once again. As I have told you in my previous message about my predicament, I have all the covering documents concerning the money and I want you to know that it only take one day for unknown to known.

My late father is a wealthy international businessman, he deal on Gold, Cocoa and Timber export, Am the only daughter of my parents, I lost my mother when i was 6 years, my father is all i have until he was poisoned by his brothers associated with my father's business partner due to his wealth , after the burial of my late father, life became hell to me because his brothers (my Uncles) claimed all my father's wealth and belongings as the tradition demands, according to the traditional of the land, if a man died without a son, even if the man have ten daughters all his wealth and belongings will be shared among his brothers and relatives, i believe this is the main reason while my father deposited the money without the knowledge of his brothers and made me the next of kin to the fund, My uncles planned to kill me thinking that i am going to revenge, that is why i ran out from the family house so that i can secure my life till the bank release and transfer the fund out from here then i will leave this country to join you.

At the moment the money is in a bank here in Cote d' Ivoire which am the next of kin and I have no access to put or withdraw any money from it according to the agreement my late father made with the bank during the deposit which stated that i must be 27 of age before i can have a direct access to the fund, all I will require from you is to assist me stand as the present guardian and foreign associate of my late father so that the bank can release and transfer the money to your nominated bank account for investment purpose.

Before we proceed, I have to make an official introduction to the bank and inform them officially about you as my present foreign guardian who is to receive my inheritance money oversea for investment purpose while i further my education.

Here are my personal details,

My full Name: Ms.Princess Vivan Atta.
Address: Rue 12 Avenue 55, Trecheville, Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire.
Profession: Student (I stopped school after my father death)
Nationality : Ivorian

I also attached my photograph so that you may know whom you are dealing.

I would need your full Name, Address, Occupation and direct telephone number so that I can forward an official transfer application to the bank and I will be giving you more details as soon as I hear back from you. Note that I will give you 15% of the total money as compensation for your efforts; I will come to your country and continue my education. While you will manage the investment will involve on.

I am looking forward to hear from you urgently, Once again thanks so much for the immediately response toward the proposal I sent to you. Please help me to keep this transaction more confidential and top secret between you and me.

Thanks and remain bless.

Yours in need,

Ms.Princess Vivian Atta

AVISONET
ISP Cote d'Ivoire
CONTACTS TEHNIQUE AVISO
Avenue Houdaille
Bp 310 cedex 01 Abidjan
Ivoiry Coast

<<<< Pic give interesting Hits

BELLA.JPG....really "funny" how all is crooked

This Passport was already used in three other Scams under different Names.

Harri

Bookmark and Share

Re: Vivan Atta <vivanatt@yahoo.com>

Postby Harri » Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:32 am

Seems, that here is developing into a small mess. In addition to the topic of this can be found in another:

(Link provided to this thread)

Both's gategory is black females and all photos belongs to a same person without no doubt. Duplicate topic and against the motto of this site. Here are names Vivan Atta, Vivian Atta and Princess Vivan Atta. I could not care less what it is, but I'll be able to agree that the name is the same as on fake documents. Then the correct name is Princess Vivian Atta and this is the correct topic.

Contact me on 4ppl with user name "vivan2u"

http://www.4ppl .com/vivan2u" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This vulture looking scammer is either full nutcase or stupid. Sent me a very detailed information and all documents in a few hours. Didn't have to ask, beg, bait or dig at all, just like beging posts here.

4ppl does not store messages indefinitely and I don't have a first message longer.

All emails via ISP: Cote d'Ivoire Telecom, Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire

IP: 41.66.12.93
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 05:19:25 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Thanks for your response

My dear One,

Thank you for your message of concern and willingness. Reading from you urgently has given me joy and restore happiness to my soul once again. As I have told you in my previous message about my predicament, I have all the covering documents concerning the money and I want you to know that it only take one day for unknown to known.

My late father is a wealthy international businessman, he deal on Gold, Cocoa and Timber export, Am the only daughter of my parents, I lost my mother when i was 6 years, my father is all i have until he was poisoned by his brothers associated with my father's business partner due to his wealth, after the burial of my late father, life became hell to me because his brothers (my Uncles) claimed all my father's wealth and belongings as the tradition demands, according to the traditional of the land, if a man died without a son, even if the man have ten daughters all his wealth and belongings will be shared among his brothers and relatives, i believe this is the main reason while my father deposited the money without the knowledge of his brothers and made me the next of kin to the fund, My uncles planned to kill me thinking that i am going to revenge, that is why i ran out from the family house so that i can secure my life till the bank release and transfer the fund out from here then i will leave this country to join you.

At the moment the money is in a bank here in Cote d' Ivoire which am the next of kin and I have no access to put or withdraw any money from it according to the agreement my late father made with the bank during the deposit which stated that i must be 27 of age before i can have a direct access to the fund, all I will require from you is to assist me stand as the present guardian and foreign associate of my late father so that the bank can release and transfer the money to your nominated bank account for investment purpose.

Before we proceed, I have to make an official introduction to the bank and inform them officially about you as my present foreign guardian who is to receive my inheritance money oversea for investment purpose while i further my education.

Here are my personal details,

My full Name: Ms.Princess Vivan Atta.
Address: Rue 12 Avenue 55, Trecheville, Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire.
Profession: Student (I stopped school after my father death)
Nationality : Ivorian

I also attached my photograph so that you may know whom you are dealing.

I would need your full Name, Address, Occupation and direct telephone number so that I can forward an official transfer application to the bank and I will be giving you more details as soon as I hear back from you. Note that I will give you 15% of the total money as compensation for your efforts; I will come to your country and continue my education. While you will manage the investment will involve on.

I am looking forward to hear from you urgently, Once again thanks so much for the immediately response toward the proposal I sent to you. Please help me to keep this transaction more confidential and top secret between you and me.

Thanks and remain bless.

Yours in need,

Ms.Princess Vivan Atta

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

IP: 41.66.12.93
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 10:51:28 -0800 (PST)
Subject: More details From Princess Vivian Atta

My dear One,

Greeting to you and how you are today, thank for your response, I am still assuring you that all information I gave to you regarding this transaction is in order with good intention for both of us. The only thing I need from you is just to be good and honest partner who will assist me to recover this money and invest it properly in very lucrative and profitable areas over there. I will be delighted to work with you in full dedication and honesty, it is legitimate ok. My Mum died at my tendering Age I don’t even know her, I don’t have brother or Sister. I study medicine in university of Cocody Abidjan. Regarding to your question about marriage everything depends on you if you want to marry me fine and good.

Regarding the investment program you will be the director of the entire establishment that will be set up with your directives as the guardian, because I will like to continue my education while you will be taken care of the investment you established until I complete my education. I will remain respectful and dedicated to your advice and suggestions always.

1) The first reason why I needed a foreign partner who shall act on my behalf as my partner or as co-benefactor of this money is just to support my claim at the bank because after the death of my father I went to the bank to withdraw some money for my up keeping but the bank management refused me access to the money with a reason that my late father deposited the money in suspense trustee fixed bond with instruction that it is only meant for onward foreign transfer to his business associate to invest on my behalf.

So now that you have indicated your full interest to relate with me by sending your full information, I have the intention to discuss with the bank and submit your information, I told him that you are my late father foreign business partner who was suppose to receive this money for investment programme before the his sudden death and my good friend, I want the bank to transfer this money to your nominated bank account for investment purpose which was the reason it was deposited for.

(2) I need a guardian who will direct me to the better area for a profitable investment because I am ignorant in business and I want to further my education, I know you are capable of doing this because the way you are following up shows me that you will handle this venture, please do not let me down ok, as you will never regret coming in contact with a person of my type.

Meanwhile I want you to contact the bank where the money is deposited with this below information and message. Meanwhile below is full information of the bank, as soon as he contacted you please due let me know ok.

NAME OF BANK DIRECTOR: MR GUY KOIZAN
DIRECT LINE: +225 66 977261
FAX: +225 20 30 23 01
BANK NAME: COFIPA INVESTMENT BANK (CIBCI) ABIDJAN COTE D’IVOIRE
BANK ADDRESS: 04 BP 411 ABIDJAN 04 ABIDJAN COTE D’IVOIRE
EMAIL: cibciinfo@pisem.net

Attention: Mr. Guy Koizan.

Re: Letter of Request for the Release of Fund

I request of transferring the valued of Four Million, Five Hundred Thousand U.S Dollars ($4,500,000.00) of my business partners Late Mr. Given Atta File reference Account number A/C 50747585.

I am filling this request for the release and dispatch of my business partner Fund to my personal account. I humbly request that the fund will be released and transferred into my account with the instruction of his only daughter Ms. Princess Vivan Atta the next of kin to my account for onward withdrawal (cash). Thank you, while I await your prompt attention to this very important matter.

Respectfully your,

Thanks I will be waiting to hear from you soonest and Allah bless you, if there is any other thing you wish to know don’t hastate to ask I will explain more.

Kindest regards

Ms. Princess Vivan Atta

wayne

Bookmark and Share

Re: Lizzy Damson; <lizzydamson1@yahoo.com>

Postby wayne » Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:08 pm

Harri - can you watermark any documents you post here please. There's a tutorial on how to using free software on our FAQ at http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =6&t=40328" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Thanks.

Return to “Black Females”