It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:58 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Rose William [rosewilliam102@yahoo.com]

African scammers posing as black women.
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

priscillaandrew92@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:37 pm

Fizzlive: priscilla22
Name: priscilla4u
I am: Female
Interested in: Man
City: New York

Hello
Sender: priscilla22
Sent 11/06/2013 19:20
Welcome
My name is Miss Priscilla, i saw your profile today and after going through it,
and fill more interest to contact you, i will like you to send me an e-mail to my
e-mail address through (priscillaandrew92@yahoo.com)
for me to send you my pics and to tell you more about me.
wait to respond
thank you.

priscillaandrew92@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Re: Faith Zigar; <faithlili4@hotmail.com>

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:27 pm

name used = celine Coulibaly

email addy = celine_coulibaly2013@yahoo.com

IP in RS DB

IP: 196.201.95.130
ISP: Cote d'Ivoire Telecom
Type: Broadband

header =

Return-Path: <celine_coulibaly2013@yahoo.com>
Received: from [196.201.95.130] by web164905.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 21 Nov 2013 01:12:24 PST

email sent =

Here is more details about me. My parents were both citizens of Cote d'Ivoire and lived here before their death. They were Cocoa farmers and earned so much from their trade when they were alive. I think that if not the politics that my father entered into, nobody would have killed him.

I have no other persons left if not the elder brother of my father who have not been good to me since the death of my father. All he cares about is selling my father's properties saying that i am a little girl i do not have right for those properties including land, farm etc. When I tried to protest those things, he started threatening my life and sends me out of family house. Right now I am hiding in a hotel in the outskirt of the town where he cannot know my way about until I come over to your country.

The good thing that happened to me is that my wicked uncle is not aware of this sum of money my father deposited in the bank. You should understand that i have no intention of delaying this matter any longer. I want you to see me and this money as yours and please i beg you with the God, do not try to betray me at last because if you try to betray me, surely you will never go unpunished but if you truly help me, really i will respect till my last day on earth and resounding blessings shall be your ways.

We shall move on to the next step concerning the transfer after hearing from you with a full assurance from you that you will sincerely help me transfer this money to your account, I will link you to the bank for you to contact them to execute the transfer immediately.

Thanks very much for your understanding and hope to have your full details soon.

Yours sincerely
Miss Celine

pic sent led me to this forum.

CB1975 :cool:
:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:28 pm

FMF

celinecoulibaly Profile: hello nice to meet you all

Age & Gender: 19 Year Old Woman
Height:
Body Type:
Religion:
Ethnicity:
Zodiac Sign: Aries

About Me
i am girl looking for help i am girl looking for helpi am girl looking for helpi am girl looking for helpi am girl looking for helpi am girl looking for helpi am girl looking for helpi am girl looking for helpi am girl looking for helpi am girl looking for helpi am girl looking for helpi am girl looking for helpi am girl looking for helpi am girl looking for helpi am girl looking for helpi am girl looking for helpi am girl looking for helpi am girl looking for helpi am girl looking for helpi am girl looking for helpi am girl looking for helpi am girl looking for helpi am girl looking for help
:mrgreen:

profile pic already posted on RS

CB1975 :cool:
:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

lindaahmed503@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:34 pm

MDF : even_love
even michele /
20 year old , woman from Cote d' Ivoire

Hello dear , With profound respect and humble submission , I beg to state the following few lines for your kind consideration , I hope you will spend some valuable time to familiarize yourself with the cancellation of a friendly spirit. I have to admit that it is with great hope , joy and enthusiasm that I write you this letter , which I know and believe by faith that it must surely find themselves in good health , My name is Miss Linda Ahmed , I am only daughter of my late parents Mr.and Mrs Ali Ahmed , my father died a few months ago , before and left me back only daughter , died in a heart attack due to the death of innocent people in my country Ivory Coast crisis .. Though his sudden death was linked or rather suspected to have been driven by my uncle , who was with him at the time. But God knows the truth ! My mother died when I was just 6yrs old , and since then my father took me so special .
Before his death, my father called me and informed me that he has the sum of USD $ 6,500,000.00 that deposited in a bank here Abidjan in the Ivory Coast . He told me that he deposited the money in my name , and gave me all the necessary legal documents regarding to this deposit with the bank. I am only 20 years old and undergraduate college and do not really know what to do. Now I want an honest and God fearing foreign partner who can transfer money from his assistance and after the transaction and will come and reside permanently in the country until such time that will be convenient for me to go home , if and as you desire. This is because they have suffered a lot of set backs as a result of incessant Presidential political crisis in our country , Côte d'Ivoire. The death of my father actually brought sorrow to my life. I also want to invest the fund under the care because I am ignorant of business world. I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regard . Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded . Now allow me to ask these few questions :
1 Can you honestly help me from your heart?
2 Can I completely trust you?
3 What percentage of the total amount referred to will be good for you after the fund is transfeered to your account and come to meet you ?
Please consider this and reply me to my private e-mail as soon as possible ( lindaahmed503@yahoo.com ) Immedaitely and confirm your desire to my e- mail address , I will send you my picture and also provides more details of this case.
Anticipating hearing from you soon ,
Thanks and God bless you for your concern to help an orphan like me.
My e - mail: ( lindaahmed503@yahoo.com )
Sincerely,
Miss Linda Ahmed

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

lindaahmed503@yahoo.com;

Postby jaga » Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:53 pm

Also on netlog: linda_ahmed220
female - 22 years, London, United Kingdom
Name: Linda Ahmed
Date of Birth: 08.05.1991
Language : English
My name is Miss Linda Ahmed , I am only daughter of my late parents Mr.and Mrs Ali Ahmed , my father died a few months ago , before and left me back only daughter , died in a heart attack due to the death of innocent people in my country Ivory Coast crisis ivory .. Though his sudden death was linked or rather suspected to have been driven by my uncle , who was with him at the time. But God knows the truth ! My mother died when I was just 6yrs old , and since then my father took me so special . Before his death, my father called me and informed me that he has the sum of USD $ 6,500,000.00 that deposited in a bank here Abidjan in the Ivory Coast . He told me that he deposited the money in my name , and gave me all the necessary legal documents regarding to this deposit with the bank.
Please consider this and reply me to my private e-mail as soon as possible ( lindaahmed503@yahoo.com ) Immedaitely and confirm your desire to my e- mail address , I will send you my picture and also provides more details of this case. Anticipating hearing from you soon ,
Thanks and God bless you for your concern to help an orphan like me.
My e - mail: ( lindaahmed503@yahoo.com )
Sincerely, Miss Linda Ahmed

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

lizzyydamson1@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:43 pm

Netlog :::::::: lizzysdamson
female - 25 years, Senegal
Name: lizzy's damson
Date of birth: 10/16/1988
Language: English

Netlog ::::::: lizzydamson36
female - 25 years, Senegal
Name: lizzy damson
Date of birth: 13/07/1988

Netlog :::::::: lizzydamson39
female - 25 years, New York City, United States
Name: lizzy damson
Date of birth: 09/07/1988
Hello, Dear
I really like your profile at this site and wish to be you friend my name is miss,
lizzy i will like you to contact me back through my private email address here
above (lizzyydamson1@yahoo.com) so as to know me more Bether and i will send you
my pictures your trully friend lizzy .... lizzyydamson1@yahoo.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Bridget Lewis; <brigitelewis@yahoo.co.jp>

Postby IceFM » Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:00 pm

brigite4u

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Friendship
State, City: abidjan
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Religion: Christian
Education: Still studying

Personal Description:

easy going and loving caring person always good and smiling to any situation very serious minded and passionate loving to any race no restriction on love easy going with sound mind easy going and loving caring person always good and smiling to any situation very serious minded and passionate loving to any race no restriction on love easy going with sound mind
Truth is best cosmetic,for lips is truth,and prayer is best for voice is prayer, and charity for hand is charity, for eyes is pity, for heart is love, and for life is good relionship, so i hope you keep our relionship in touch

........ writes:

Email : brigitelewis@yahoo.co.jp

Greeting to you my dear, it is my pleasure to contacting you after going through your profile to make this request. My name is Miss.Bridget Lewis, single 22 years old girl medical student from University of Bouake Cote d'Ivoire West Africa.

Please my dear there is very important issue, I will like to discuss with you. Though I will not compel you to honor this invitation against your wish,however I urge you to kindly give to it the maximum attention it deserves as it is very important and urgent matter I am certain you will appreciate it out come, even though we are not familiar with each other or written before. So please contact me back immediately.

I want you to quickly contact me by e-mail immediately you receive this message. I am expecting your urgent response.

Ms.Bridget Lewis
Email:brigitelewis@yahoo.co.jp
Yamoussoukro Ivory Coast West Africa

AVISONET
ISP Cote d'Ivoire
CONTACTS TEHNIQUE AVISO
Avenue Houdaille
Bp 310 cedex 01 Abidjan
Ivoiry Coast
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

gene_sodi22@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:25 pm

datemefree
genev22
- 25 y/o female
- Fl, USA
- English, French, German
- student
- Have no children
- Last logged in: 2014-04-23 14:59:17
- ID: 239043

Dear lovely one,
Pardon me for not having the pleasure of knowing your mindset before making you this
offer and it is utterly confidential and genuine by virtue of its nature. I want
someone like you to help me out after I had pray ,then believes that you are a good
person and that I can stay with you for the rest of my life , Am 21 years old girl ,
My late father was a wealthy and successful business man before his death , My
mother died when I was a baby am the only child of my parent.My father is late now
and there are big political crisis here in my country Cote D'Ivoire.
Befor e the death of my father , he called me secretly in the private hospital where
he was admitted and inform me to run away from his house because of his blood
brother, who is my uncle, It was on that day, my father revealed to me that , it was
his brother who poisoned him to this level.
In fact, he seriously warn me to keep this money secretly because he know that, it
was because of all his wealth and properties, his brother decided to kill him so
that he can inherit all this properties as I am a girl , My father disclose to me
that traditionally, I don't suppose to get any of his properties because I am a girl
, He said soonest, I am going to marry to another family but due to his brother
wickedness and greedy, he did not disclose to him about this money in the bank and he
seriously advise me to transfer this total money to oversea account for my
investment, where I will start my new life and finish my education , Because of this
reason, I am soliciting your assistance for the claim and transfer to your bank
account for any business of your choice.
Honestly speaking , I am ready to give you 15% of this total ( $6.5M US ) Six Million
Five Hundred thousand US dollars for your assistance please I am waiting your
respond here ( gene_sodi22@hotmail .com ) so that I can tell you more about my
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Aisha Mohammed; <aisha_mohammad13@yahoo.fr>

Postby IceFM » Fri May 02, 2014 3:06 pm

aisha17

Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: abidjan,lagunes
Religion: Muslim
Education: Still studying

Personal Description:

I AM AN HONEST AND LOVING,CARING PERSON WHO IS LOOKING FOR SOME ONE WHO LOVE AND MAINTAIN LONGTIME RELATIONSHIP,SOMEONE WHO HAS GOOD REPUTATION AS A MAN

........ is spamming like hell with

Von Fräulein Aisha Mohammed .
Land: Côte d'Ivoire.
Stadt: Abidjan Ivoire Küste.

Hallo liebe One,
Lieber mit tiefem Respekt und demütiger Unterwerfung , ich bitte , die folgenden paar Zeilen für Ihre freundliche Rücksicht geben , ich hoffe, Sie werden einige Ihrer wertvollen Minuten Zeit , um den folgenden Aufruf mit sympathischen Gedanken lesen . Ich muss gestehen , dass es mit großen Hoffnungen , Freude und Begeisterung , die ich schreibe Ihnen diese E-Mail , die ich wissen und glauben, durch den Glauben , dass es müssen Sie in einem guten Zustand der Gesundheit sicherlich finden . Mein Name ist Aisha Mohammad, Ich bin die einzige Tochter meiner verstorbenen Eltern Mr.and Frau Mohammad Ammar Mein Vater war ein hoch angesehenen Geschäfts Magneten , die in der Hauptstadt der Elfenbeinküstewährend seiner Tage betrieben .
Es ist traurig zu sagen, dass er starb auf mysteriöse Weise in Frankreich während einer seiner Geschäftsreisen ins Ausland am 20. Mai 2011. Obwohl seine plötzliche Tod verbunden oder vielmehr vermutet wurde von einem Onkel von mir, die zurückgelegt haben masterminded
mit ihm zu dieser Zeit. Aber Gott kennt die Wahrheit ! Meine Mutter starb, als ich gerade 6yrs alt war , und seitdem mein Vater hat mich so besonders macht.

Vor dem Tod meines Vaters im Mai 2011 , rief er mich an und teilte mir mit , dass er die Summe von sechs Millionen , Fünfhundert Tausend United State Dollar. (USD $ 6.500.000,00 ) er in einer privaten Bank hinterlegten hier in Abidjan Cote D' Ivoire . Er erzählte mir, dass er das Geld hinterlegt in meinem Namen , und gab mir auch alle notwendigen rechtlichen Dokumente bezüglich dieser Anzahlung bei der Bank .
Ich bin gerade 19 Jahre alt und eine Universität Studenten und weiß wirklich nicht, was zu tun ist . Jetzt möchte ich eine ehrliche und Gott / Allah fürchten Partner in Übersee , die ich kann dieses Geld mit seiner Hilfe zu übertragen und nach der Transaktion werde ich kommen und dauerhaft in Ihrem Land wohnen , bis eine solche Zeit , dass es convinient für mich wieder nach Hause zurück, wenn ich so wünschen. Das ist , weil ich eine Menge Rückschläge als Folge der unaufhörlichen politischen erlitten
Krise in der Elfenbeinküstehier . Der Tod meines Vaters Trauer tatsächlich gebracht , mein Leben . Ich möchte auch den Fonds unter Ihrer Obhut zu investieren, weil ich unwissend bin der Business-Welt.
Ich bin in einer aufrichtigen Wunsch des bescheidenen Hilfe in dieser Hinsicht . Ihre Anregungen und Ideen werden hoch angesehen werden. Nun erlauben Sie mir, diese paar Fragen stellen:
1 . Können Sie mir helfen, ehrlich aus dem Herzen ?
2 . Kann ich völlig vertrauen?
3 . Wie viel Prozent der Gesamtmenge in Frage wird gut für dich sein, nachdem der Fonds auf Ihr Konto transfeered und ich kommen, um Sie zu treffen ?

Bitte bedenken Sie dies und so schnell wie möglich zu mir zurück. Immedaitely ich bestätigen Sie Ihre Bereitschaft , werde ich zu euch senden mein Bild und informieren Sie auch weitere Details in dieser Sache beteiligt.
Antizipation von Ihnen zu hören bald .
Vielen Dank und Gott segne Sie für Ihr Anliegen , um ein Waisenkind zu helfen wie me.you kann mich durch meine private e_mail für weitere Informationen kontaktieren
( aishamohammad1@yahoo.fr )
Mit freundlichen Grüßen ,
Fräulein Aisha Mohammed .

AVISONET
ISP Cote d'Ivoire
CONTACTS TEHNIQUE AVISO
Avenue Houdaille
Bp 310 cedex 01 Abidjan
Ivoiry Coast

Email give a Hit in FB for Aisha Mohammad

https://www.facebook.com/aisha.mohammad.733" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri May 02, 2014 8:00 pm

Haha, and I got identical text in English :)

Subject: From Miss Aisha Mohammad
From Miss Aisha Mohammad.
City: Abidjan Ivoire Coast.

Hello dear One,
Dear with profound respect and humble submission, I beg to state the following few lines for your kind consideration, I hope you will spare some of your valuable minutes to read the following appeal with sympathetic mind. I must confess that it is with great hopes, joy and enthusiasm that I write you this mail which I know and believe by the faith that it must surely find you in good condition of health. My name is Aisha Mohammad, I am the only Daughter of my late parents Mr.and Mrs Ammar Mohammad My father was a highly reputable business magnet who operated in the capital of Ivory coast during his days.
It is sad to say that he passed away mysteriously in France during one of his business trips abroad on the 20th May 2011. Though his sudden death was linked or rather
suspected to have been masterminded by an uncle of mine who travelled with him at that time. But God knows the truth! My mother died when I was just 6yrs old, and since then my father took me so special.

Before the death of my father on May 2011, he called me and informed me that he has the sum of Six Million, Five Hundred thousand United State Dollars.(USD$6,500,000.00) he deposited in a private Bank here in Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire. He told me that he deposited the money in my name, and also gave me all the necessary legal documents regarding to this deposit with the Bank.
I am just 19 years old and a university undergraduate and really don't know what to do. Now I want an honest and God/Allah fearing partner overseas who I can transfer this money with his assistance and after the transaction I will come and reside permanently in your
country till such a time that it will be convinient for me to return back home if I so desire. This is because I have suffered a lot of set backs as a result of incessant political crisis here in Ivory coast. The death of my father actually brought sorrow to my life. I also want to invest the fund under your care because I am ignorant of business world.
I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards. Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded. Now permit me to ask these few questions:
1. Can you honestly help me from your heart?
2. Can I completely trust you?
3. What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you after the fund has being transfeered to your account and i come
over to meet you ?

Please, consider this and get back to me as soon as possible. Immedaitely I confirm your willingness, I will send to you my Picture and also inform you more details involved in this matter.
Anticipating hearing from you soon.
Thanks and may God bless you for your concern to help an orphan like me.you can contact me through my private
E_mail( aishamohammad1@yahoo.fr ) for more details
Kind Regards,
Miss Aisha Mohammad.

Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Sofia Johnson; <sofia3888@yahoo.com>

Postby Igulinka » Wed May 07, 2014 10:19 am

From: sofia2uuuuDate: 2014-05-06 08:47 PMSubject: Ms.Sofia Johnson
Hello My Dear,

Greetings, it is my pleasure to contact you after going through your profile.I expect that you are not going to let down this trust am about to repose on you for the fact that we have not yet known or written to each other before. Though I will not compel you to honor this proposal,against your will, but first let me introduce myself to you.

My name is Ms. Sofia Johnson from Ivory Coast West Africa.I am the only child of my late parents and that has made me to run away from our family house because my uncles and my step mother is after my life as they want to have full access to my inheritance.

My dream is to find somebody overseas whom I can trust with my future life and inheritance, also who can be able to assist me for relocation abroad and also assist me in my investment plans abroad. I am seriously searching for a very reliable person, who will assist me in this investment plans over there.

I have some reasonable amount worth 4.500,000$ USD which I inherited from my late father who was a traditional ruler and an international business man before his sudden death.Presently I am ready to relocate out of this country and come over there to your area,in order to secure a resident permit and investment establishment in luctrative avenues.I wish to invest in areas like (Hospital Equipment, Transportation, Agricultural Project and Real Estate).

I need to invest the money in your base because of my the political instability here.Please your assistance is highly needed to enable me achieve my educational career in your country.
Your urgent response is needed so that I will give you full details on my plans for relocating to your country for these establishment.Please should in case if you are not in a good position to work with me on this aspect.I will appreciate you inform me immediately.
waiting for your urgent response.
Faithfully
Reply to my private e-mail box. (sofia3888@yahoo.com)

Ms.Sofia Johnson
Last edited by IceFM on Wed May 07, 2014 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moved & merged coz in wrong Thread
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Lucy; <julissarichard@live.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:14 pm

lucyrichard8 ........ mirabarry3@hotmail.com

Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: Alabama
Religion: Christian
Education: Professional

Personal Description

i am easy going girl that likes to keep myself busy when am home i like cooking and making new friends

....... is spamming with

Please write back to me at julissarichard@live.com for vital issue

6connect, Inc.
OrgId: CONNE-81
Address: 1743 Park Ave.
Address: Suite 130
City: San Jose
StateProv: CA
PostalCode: 95126

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

betty_yara300@yahoo.fr

Postby jaga » Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:23 pm

bakusunset/
betty yara
betty_yara300@yahoo.fr
Female
120abidjan
abidjan

FMF / betty2255
Age and sex: 19-year-old woman
Religion: Hindu

About me: how are youhow are youhow are youhow are you

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

princesssameera03@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:51 pm

ihatecilantro / sameera4you
Username: sameera4you
Name: Sameera Michel
E-mail: princesssameera03@gmail.com

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Stephie Ngene, stephiengene2014@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:10 pm

profile deleted, suspended, worked on on FMF
using first pic of starting post

thegirl2013

Dear Friend,
Greeting and how are you today.I am Miss Stephie Ngene, the Only Daughter of the late Micheal Ngene Uzuzu, my father was a gold and cocoa merchant based in Accra Ghana and Abidjan (Ivory Coast).I have the intention of investing this sum with your care and supervision in your country with a percentage that will be negotiated among us.

I know this mail may come to you as a surprise,since we have not known or written before.And he was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their business trips recently. Before his death, he called me bedside him and told me that he has the sum of $6.500, 000USD deposited in one of the prime bank here in Abidjan Ivory Coast, that he used my name being the only Daughter as the next of kin in deposited fund.

If you are willing to cooperate with me let me know so that I will furnish you with more details on the next step for smooth achievement of this risk free transaction.Contact me on this private email stephiengene2014@yahoo.com for more details and all the legal documents of the deposited money and my photos.
Sincerly,
Stephie Ngene.

Return to “Black Females”