It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:15 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Rose William [rosewilliam102@yahoo.com]

African scammers posing as black women.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Debora Saoua; <deborasoaua@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:03 pm

Username: debo4m

Email: deborasoaua@yahoo.com

User IP 41.66.45.119

Cote d'Ivoire Telecom
Abidjan
Plateau Place de la Republique
ABIDJAN

Full Name
Debora Saoua

About me
Am single girl,cut,shy,fun and easy going,i like reading novels,wtaching movies and paly basket ball,i like sports,beach,shoping and cooking.

Come from
Ivory Coast

City, State, Province
Abidjan,cocody

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
student

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Debora Saoua; <deborasoaua@yahoo.com>

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Debora Saoua, saouadebo2001@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:04 am

^^^^ 419er, as usual

Dear One,

I am writing this mail with due confident and trust that you will give it a desired attention.I am Debora Saoua 22 years of age,the only daughter of late Mr and mrs Patrick Saoua.My father was a well known very rich Cocoa merchant based in Abidjan(Coted'ivoire) and Ghana.

Unfortunately,my father was poisoned by his business associates on one of their outings to discuss about business,they poisoned him because of his wealth and high rate of his annual turn-over on the exports he made to America and Europe.

Before my father died,he called me besides his sick bed and told me that it was because of his success and wealth that he was poisoned by his business colleagues and that as I am still a young girl who has lost her mother since 1998 that he doesn't want me to surfer much if anything should happen to him,that he had instructed the bank were he deposited the sum of $7.400.000 (Seven Million Four Hundred Thousand Dollars) to transfer the money to a foreign partner's account which I shall nominate as the next of kin,that such a person should be my guidance and will assist me to invest the money in a real estate business in his or her country and will also assist me to come over to his country and continue my education.

Dear one,the main motive of contacting you now is to know if you will be interested and capable to assist me to transfer the money to your account and also help me to invest the money in a lucrative business and in addition assist me to come over toyour country and continue my education.I will offer you 15% of the total money as compensation for your assistance.

This transaction is genuine and risk free since I am the next of kin to the deposited money.This transaction shall be completed in less than one week if you are capable to assist.I am waiting to hear from you soon.Relpy me to my email address at: saouadebo2001@yahoo.com

Yours Sincerely
Debora Saoua.
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Aisha Mohd; <aishabin1@yahoo.com.ph>

Postby IceFM » Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:06 pm

Username: aisha22

Email: aishabin1@yahoo.com.ph

User IP 41.66.11.116

AVISONET
ISP Cote d'Ivoire
CONTACTS TEHNIQUE AVISO
Avenue Houdaille
Bp 310 cedex 01 Abidjan
Ivoiry Coast

Full Name
aisha mohd

About me
i am aisha mohd nice looking and i love out and reading books such as magazine and dancing

Come from
Ivory Coast

City, State, Province
abidjan

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
Black/African

Occupation
student

Pic is also Yahoo avatar
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Faith Zigar; <faithlili4@hotmail.com>

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:50 pm

celine
About me
i am girl looking for help i am girl looking for help i am girl looking for help i am girl looking for help i am girl looking for help i am girl looking for help i am girl looking for help i am girl looking for help i am girl looking for help i am girl looking for help i am girl looking for help i am girl looking for help i am girl looking for help
Come from
Ghana
Registered
Today, 1:19 pm
City, State, Province
accar
Marital Status
Widowed
Ethnicity
Black/African
Occupation
school
Sexual Orientation
Homosexual

celinecoulibaly200: i am girl looking for help

faithmatthew310@gmail.com

IP: 41.189.48.126
City: Abidjan
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Stephie Ngene; <ubam_r@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:22 pm

Username: thegirl2013

Email: ubam_r@yahoo.com

User IP 213.136.121.129

AVISONET
ISP Cote d'Ivoire
CONTACTS TEHNIQUE AVISO
Avenue Houdaille
Bp 310 cedex 01 Abidjan
Ivoiry Coast

Full Name
stephie ngene

About me
i am a medical student

Come from
Ivory Coast

City, State, Province
abonua

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
Black/African

Occupation
stedent

Sexual Orientation
Bisexual

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:24 pm

constance

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: corolado
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 4'7 (140cm) or below
Body built: Average
Ethnicity: Other

Religion: Other
Education: A-level / High School
Personal Description:

my name isconstancewetego i am loking forsomeone who can take good care of me in life.my name isconstancewetego i am loking forsomeone who can take good care of me in life.my name isconstancewetego i am loking forsomeone who can take good care of me in life.my name isconstancewetego i am loking forsomeone who can take good care of me in life.

Introduction of myself.

My name is Miss Constance wetego a student. I am 24 years old of age and see my reason why I am contacting you. My father was personal driver to president Gbagbo during the time he was in power. I lost my father because of presidential election that took place in my country where many innocent people died. I was in Ghana when the problem started and now I am back in my country. please visit this page for more confirmation:

http://news.abidjan.net/photos/album.asp?id=91" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

As I was going through my father profile I found out that he deposited the sum of ($12,000,000.00 Million Dollard) with a bank here and for your confirmation,I will forward to you the necessary information to enable you assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund, as you manage the money in any investment, and i will like to complete my studies which is the most important thing to me, as i was in my first year in the university before the death of my parent.

I intend to part 40% of this fund to you while 60% shall be for me. I do need to stress that there are practically no risk involved in this. It's going to be a bank-to-bank transfer. All I need from you is to stand as my late father business partner so that the fund can be legally processed to your name and be transferred to your account. If you accept this offer, I will appreciate your timely response and expect the following data from you.

1. Your Name.
2. Your Nationality.
3. Cell Phone Number.
4. Age and Occupation.
5. ID Card or International passport copy.

Once again,I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction, awaiting your urgent and positive response, Please do keep this only to your self, do not disclose it till i come over because of enemies,

Here is my private email as follow (contancewetegoduru@yahoo.com)

From Miss Constance wetego.

contancewetego_duru@yahoo.com

IP: 41.66.13.210
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Stephie Ngene, stephiengene5@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:36 am

DMF
thegirl2013
- 22 y/o female
- abidjan, Cote Divoire
- English, English, English
- student
- Have no children
- Last logged in: 2013-09-09 12:18:10
- ID: 234214

Dear Friend,
Greeting and how are you today.I am Miss Stephie Ngene, the Only Daughter of the late Micheal Ngene Uzuzu, my father was a gold and cocoa merchant based in Accra Ghana and Abidjan (Ivory Coast).I have the intention of investing this sum with your care and supervision in your country with a percentage that will be negotiated among us.
I know this mail may come to you as a surprise,since we have not known or written before.And he was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their business trips recently. Before his death, he called me bedside him and told me that he has the sum of $6.500, 000USD deposited in one of the prime bank here in Abidjan Ivory Coast, that he used my name being the only Daughter as the next of kin in deposited fund.
If you are willing to cooperate with me let me know so that I will furnish you with more details on the next step for smooth achievement of this risk free transaction.Contact me on this private email, stephiengene5 ATyaho oDOT com for more details and all the legal documents of the deposited money and my photos.
Sincerly ,
Stephie Ngene

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:40 pm

Subject: Good day ,
Good day ,

I know you will be surprise to receive this email, but Before I go further I will like you to understand that, I am writing this mail to you With due respect trust and humanity, I have decided to contact you after much thought considering the fact that we have not meet before, but because of the circumstance oblige me, I decided to contact you due to the urgency of my present situation here, honestly i am writing this email to you with pains, tears and sorrow from my heart. Please bear in mind that this is not jokes or games people choose to play on the internet. No. My solicitation is for real and my intentions are genuine.
I am Miss Constance Wetego , 20yrs old female. My father was one of the ministers during Laurent Gbagbo regime. My father was murdered along with my mother by the Alassane-Ouattara rebels when they were moving from the capital city to the village where they relocated during political crises. It was only me that is left and i move to my uncle during the political crises. My father has a lot of properties which some of them were seized by the current president.

Purpose of contact:Before (my father) died, he disclosed to me confidentially about a substantial capital of American Dollars worth of including 280kg of alluvia gold dust, 22 carats which he deposit in a finance house for our proposed family investment. Now, I want you to do me a favour to receive this there in your country or any safer place. Note, This transaction will require you present here in person.I am ready to offer you all the gold dust once every thing get into your custody because i am not after the gold but what i need from you is to help me to received the fund in your account then i can join you.Once i am with you, we can both discuss about the percentage sharing of the fund.
I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and wilingness to handle this transaction sincerely.please you can contact me here(contancewetegoduru@yahoo.com)
Thanks
Constance Wetego

From IP: 41.66.12.203

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Princess Sameera Michel; <princesssameera30@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:51 pm

From 24Luv

love4you100
- Profile ID: 92881
- 23 y/o female (1990 - March - 3)
- abjdjan, Cote Divoire
- English, French
- Have 3 children

Hello Dear,

With Respect,

Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you.
I know this mail may come to you as a surprise, since we have not known or written before.
Afer you receive this mail kindly contact me on my private Email contact below. introducing myself, I am princess sameera michel. the Only Daughter of the late sameera michel. my father was a gold and cocoa mercahnt based in accra, Ghana and Abidjan (Ivory Coast), he was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their business trips recetly and my mother was died on my tender Age I don’t even know her.
Before the death of my late father, He called me on his bedside and told me that he has a sum of $5.650,000.00 USD deposited in one of the prime bank here in abidjan ivory coast, that he used my name for the next of kin in depositing of the fund.

I will need your assistance as follows:

1) To assist me in retriving this money from the bank.
2) To serve as the guardian of this fund.
3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education and to secure a residential permit in your country.

Moreover, I am willing to offer you 15% of the total sum as compensation for your effort/input after the successful transfer of this fund to your nominated account overseas.
Reply to my private e-mail box below: (princesssameera30@ gmail.com )
Awaiting yousamerar urgent reply.
Anticipating to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Miss. Princess Sameera Michel,
Note: please reply to my private e-mail box below: ( princesssameera30@g mail.com)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Princess Sameera Michel; <princesssameera30@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:44 pm

My Dearest One,

Thanks for your response on the proposal I sent to you with the
intention of relocating and investing my inherited treasure on your
care. I so much appreciate your kind response with acceptance to
actualize the objectives in this co-operation. I want you to note that
I am really trusting and counting on you on this matter with full hope
and confidence that you will not let down this confidence I have
already reposed on you for the mutual benefits of both us.

For the fact that we are not yet familiar with each other or written
before, I am just confiding this project on you due to the
circumstance surrounding my family life after I lost my father whom
was very dear to me, for this fact I have reposed this hope and faith
on you with open mind that you will be capable to receive this funds
over there and invest it properly with your care as I have the
intention of further my academically career by admitting into medical
school over there once I come your place with your guardian and
supervision.

Dear Friend what I mean is that I am simply soliciting for your
assistance in relocating to your country due to the political
instability in my country presently I am in really in need of
relocating from this country to political stability country where I
can start a new life, since I have inherited this total sum of
($5,650, 000.00 USD) to start a new life. I need an assistance of
trust worthy person who will not let me down of any kind just to
assist me in investing it in a profitable investment for the benefits
of both parties, in the areas like, Hotel resort management, real
estate housing project, Manufacturing, Stock Market Etc in what ever
avenue you deem right since I have not yet be into business before.

I am willing to offer you at least 15% from the total sum as a
compensation for assisting me to recover this fund to your custody for
the investment, while 3% will be set aside for any expenses that may
incur during the investment program.

So please I am expecting the indication of your full interest to aid
me make sure that this funds is recovered from a bank here where it is
lodged in Social Security trust fixed account with a prime bank known
as COFIPA INVESTMENT BANK in Cote d’Ivoire (Ivory Coast in West
Africa) and it is legitimately inherited by me as the next to kin.

Presently I have been at the bank to confirm and to make sure that
the deposit is for real, the bank has reconfirm the validity of this
deposit to me with the total sum in their custody in Suspense fixed
for onwards transfer this sum. I want you to be rest assured that
there is nothing to fear about in this transaction because no
illegality or any strange protocols of any kind to be attached on this
transaction as it is legitimately acquired money by my late father
whom died for no just cause with an instigation of one of my wicked
uncle his business partner whom I later fund out that his hands were
in the death of my father, since I left our family house as I am
presently residing in a church guest house pending when the fund is
retrieved and transferred with your assistance.

Please I want you to let me know your full mind in assisting to
achieve these objectives, as I am very sure that it will surely be for
the mutual benefits of both parties with out much stress. Once I
receive your full data I will submit it to the bank and finalise the
transfer arrangement with the COFIPA INVESTMENT BANK where the funds
is carefully deposited by my late father for my welfare as social
security in suspense fixed account for onwards foreign transfer.

I have attached my photograph for you to see the person you are
dealing with on this aspect. Thank you very much once again for
indicating your interest to co-operate with me positively.

Do kindly indicate your full interest to handle this transaction with
out any sentiments by sending this information as it stated, your
home address/office address, telephone/fax number, Age, marriage
status and your occupation for easily identification reasons and
please kindly send your recent you photograph. I will introduce you to
the bank and the bank will start processing the transfer into any bank
account you may provide as soon as your provide the above information

Thanks for your understanding and future co-operations.

Rest I hear from you positively.
Sincerely,
Princes Sameera Michel

IP shows Google

debora 2.JPG ...... :-o :shock: :-o :thinking:

photo1.JPG

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Princess Sameera Michel; <princesssameera30@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:02 pm

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

My dearest,

Good morning to you, Debora is my second name ok, please you should not mind.

Regards

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:12 pm

Name used = Sofia Johnson

email addy = jsofia288@yahoo.com

IP in RS DB

IP: 41.66.45.183
ISP: Cote d'Ivoire Telecom
Type: Broadband

header =

Return-Path: <jsofia288@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.66.45.183] by web120002.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 30 Sep 2013 12:20:50 PDT

FMF profile

sofia2uuuu Profile: latlatlat

Age & Gender: 21 Year Old Woman
Height: 4' 0" (122 cm)
Body Type: Thin
Religion: Other
Ethnicity: African with Black Hair Color / Blue Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Pisces

About Me
latlatlatlatlatlatlatlatlatlatlatlatlatlatlatlatlatlatlatlat

email sent =

Good day to you how are you today hope fine my dear i got your mail and the content of your mail was well understood to me infact i can say that all you said in your mail is for the good of this transaction easterblishment programm in your base and i will be going to the Bank tomorrow to introduce you as the new benerfiaciarry to mu inherited fund when i come back i will let you know how i go with the Bank but before any thing i will be happy to give you my picture now and by tomorrow affter my meeting with the Bank i will call you to the telephone number you send to me to let you know how my meeting with the Bank goes

Hoping that very soon i will meet with you over there in state the attached file is my pictures

With love
Yours Sofia

pics sent already posted on RS.

CB1975 :cool:
:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:12 pm

Subject: Ms.Sofia Johnson
Hello My Dear,

Greetings, it is my pleasure to contact you after going through your profile.I expect that you are not going to let down this

trust am about to repose on you for the fact that we have not yet known or written to each other before. Though I will not

compel you to honor this proposal,against your will, but first let me introduce myself to you.

My name is Ms. Sofia Johnson from Ivory Coast West Africa.I am the only child of my late parents and that has made me to run

away from our family house because my uncles and my step mother is after my life as they want to have full access to my

inheritance.

My dream is to find somebody overseas whom I can trust with my future life and inheritance, also who can be able to assist me

for relocation abroad and also assist me in my investment plans abroad. I am seriously searching for a very reliable person,

who will assist me in this investment plans over there.

I have some reasonable amount worth 4.500,000$ USD which I inherited from my late father who was a traditional ruler and an

international business man before his sudden death.Presently I am ready to relocate out of this country and come over there

to your area,in order to secure a resident permit and investment establishment in luctrative avenues.I wish to invest in

areas like (Hospital Equipment, Transportation, Agricultural Project and Real Estate).

I need to invest the money in your base because of my the political instability here.Please your assistance is highly needed

to enable me achieve my educational career in your country.
Your urgent response is needed so that I will give you full details on my plans for relocating to your country for these

establishment.Please should in case if you are not in a good position to work with me on this aspect.I will appreciate you

inform me immediately.
waiting for your urgent response.
Faithfully
Reply to my private e-mail box. (jsofia288@yahoo.com)

Ms.Sofia Johnson

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

"Suzette B." <suzettebonnet@gmail.com>

Postby jaga » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:06 pm

My Dearest One,
Thanks for your message; I hope that today finds you well, thanks to God.

I’m Miss Suzette Bonnet, 22 years old, single (not in any relationship), I am from Ivory Coast and was a student before this tragedy which I’m in humble submission disclosing to you for your kind consideration, Please I beg you to please spare some of your valuable minutes of your time to read the following appeal with sympathetic mind. I am a single girl and an only daughter of my parents, who wished to live like other ladies, may be, get into a serious relationship and settle down with a God fearing dearest one that is loving, caring, kind, sincere, honest and understanding but due to my present ordeal, I found it difficult to move on as I have lost everything that matters to me in this life, my parents. With faith in God, I have decided to take the risk to contact you to disclose all this to you for you kind consideration although I do not know you and we have not met each other before in this life but I believe one has to risk, confiding in someone to succeed in this life and also from the inspirations that I had from God, I believed that you will not fail me, and that through you, I will get the assistance needed. I contacted you after going through your profile page and it touched my heart which I believe that it is divine.

My mother died when I was still a baby and my father took me so special after the death of my Mother because I am motherless, Right now life has become terrible for me after the death of my beloved Father, I am in a heart desire of your humble assistance as I seek your attention to help me transfer the sun of Six Million, Three hundred and fifty thousand America dollars, ( US $6,350,000) in your account and to help me invest over there, I know it is very risk to confide in someone you never know before, But I have putting everything in the hand of God Almighty through praying and fasting before contacting you because I believe that God Almighty is the one that made me to contact you after going through your profile although it do not contain much details, and I really believe that you will never betray my trust after you receive this Money.

My Dear, It is true that a lot of things are going on in the world today but I want you to understand that this is true, I was afraid of contacting you and to disclose all this to you, but due to my present suffering situation, the condition of the deposit and what my late father told me about you foreigners and how I have prayed and fasted over this transaction, I have prayed and dedicated everything in the hand of God, Hoping that he leads me to a God fearing person, One who will not betray me both now and after the transfer because this is my only hope now in this life, My future and my destiny.

I want you to understand that I am not here for any kind of Joke or game, I don’t have any reason to deceive you or cause you any harm, Why should I deceive you or joke with my life, this is not a joke, Why should I deceive or joke you who I have not seen in my life before and do not know if you are the only person that God has made for me after I have lost my parents, What will I benefit from being Carlos? I am not saying that you most believe me but I want you to give me a benefit of doubt and assist me so that the end will determine the truth. Just give me a trial and at the end, you will see every reason in trust.

I want to assure you that this transaction is 100% risk free because no other person knows about this money apart from me and you. All is legal and authentic. Believe me. My father was into Gold and cocoa trade here in Abidjan, the forma and economic capital of Ivory Coast (Cote d’Ivoire).

Before the death of my father on 12 September 2012 in a private hospital here, he secretly called me at his bedside, when I sat down to listen to him, he started crying, why? He complained that I am too young to be managing my life with no one to take care of me, that I have not finished my education as he planned for me, he revealed to me that he has a sum of US$6,350.000.(SIX MILLION THREE HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) in a suspense bank account here and that he used my name as the next of kin.

He also explained to me that it was because of his wealth that he was poisoned by his business associates, that l should seek for a GOD fearing foreign partner in a country of my choice where l will transfer this money and use it for proper investment purpose, that I must finish my university education by the help of a business partner abroad, that he or she should help me obtain a resident permit in his or her country.

He also gave a standing instruction to the bank that the deposit must be transferred outside this country. According to my father, the money was deposited for ONWARD transfer.

Dear, I am now ready to do all these since my father my bread winner is no more. l am honorable seeking your assistance in the following ways.
(1) To serve as my guardian there while I will depend on your expert advice since l am a young girl.
(2) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country in order to further my education there.

Moreover, l am willing to offer you 20% of the total sum as compensation for your assistance in the transfer of this funds to your account there. Furthermore, you can indicate your option towards assisting me as l believed that this project would be concluded within four days you signify interest to assist me.

I planned to invest the rest of the money with you there under your guidance into real estate management and buying of properties. If you are willing to help me, try as much as possible to reach me back immediately because I am in need of your urgent assistance due to my present situation and to enable us proceed in earnest towards concluding this transaction. my dear, bear in mind that my life depend on this fund and I do hope that this money will be safe when finally transfer into your new account. I do hope of establishing a rewarding and good relationship with you and your family after this transaction as I hope to hear from you as soon as possible.

My dear, I want you to keep everything as I have told you here confidential because it is my life now and I wouldn’t want anything to happen to me, let it be between you and me.

Below here are my pictures.
I am waiting to hear from you as soon as possible.
Thanks and God bless you.
Best regards.
Suzette.

"mail-la0-f66.google.com"/ U.S- CA
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 20:41:54 +0100
Subject: In Good Faith.

:) photos (4) all already here

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

"Suzette B."suzettebonnet@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:17 pm

MDF: sweetlove102
Suzette Bon.
22 year old, woman from United States
:)
Message from sweetlove102
Date: 28, Oct 10:27:00
Subject: Hello
My Dearest One,
My pleasure writing you this few lines of words, I hope today finds you well. I felt greatly impressed after reading your profile today. My name is Suzette Bonnet.
Please and Please, Do not be embarrassed, I have some thing to discuss with you and it is very important, personal and urgent. I will like you to write me on my email address to enable us discuss in details. I really want to discuss this with you and we get to know each other more better. My E-mail is ( suzettebonnet@gmail.com )
I hope hearing from you soonest. I will send you my picture as soon as you contact me in my email.
Thanks for your understanding.
Miss Suzette (suzettebonnet (AT) gmail (DOT) com).

Return to “Black Females”