It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:51 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Rose William [rosewilliam102@yahoo.com]

African scammers posing as black women.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Cecile Cecile, cecil4420@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:01 pm

zorpia
23 Montreal, Canada

Hello,
I admirer your profile,
i am Cecile
please contact me
direct in my private
email ok
(cecil4420@ yahoo.com)
yours
Cecile.

.facebook.com/cecile.cecile.961
Cecile Cecile

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Cecile Cecile, cecil4420@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Marram Muhammed; <m_muhammed4@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:00 pm

From GFD yesterday

marram04
- ID: 70000
- 21 y/o female (1993 - April - 18)
- Abidjan, Cote Divoire
- English,
- student
- Have no children

Dearest,
I know really that this message will come to you as a surprise but please permit me to introduce myself to you because i am seriously in need of your assistance. My name is Marram Muhammed. I have a serious problem which is an injury that lingers in my soul for almost ten months now and I want somebody who is reliable and honest who will advise or give me help and suggestion on how to overcome the crisis. my father is not longer alive, I want to request for your aid to relocate and invest my ihneritance in your custody, the sum of $4,500,000USD which I inherited from my late father. I will appreciate your respond to my email for more details( m_muhammed4@hotmail .com ) Ready to offer 20% of the total amount to you. Awaiting your reply

Dearest xxxxxx,
I have just received your email with lot's of excitement, becuase since when i sent the long letter to you my heart has been over occupied with thoughts and fear if my situation will touch your heart to come for my rescue, I thank you for your willingness to assist and help me locate to your place.
It's good to hear from you with you sweet letter. I think we have so much in common and we are looking for the same things out of a relationship. I am in burned condition here, I pray over this and i will tell you i have take you my love and cherish for the rest of my life, I have so many good qualities and so much love in my heart that I want to share with the right man. I do believe everyone has someone special out there and that's why I haven't quit searching because I know there is someone special out there waiting for me. (I hope that person is you)
I am a single daughter of my father, I am 20 years old I grow up in Cote D'Ivoire my country, I had my college certificate in the year 2010, I admited in the University in 2011 here i did my one year subject in medicine before the political crisis in my country began and i lose my father, I was staying in the villiage with my grand mother, I ran away from villiage to this city of Abidjan after when my step mother threaten to kill me, If I do not give her the information to claim this money which is the only thing my late father left for me to survive the human raise, My telephone number to call me any time +22504732772.

The proposal I sent to you is for your assistance in fund transfer and investment establishment in your base for long time mutual relationship in lucrative areas and I can assure you from my mind that I have mapped out is 50% of the fund to offer you for the assistant and to invest with you in your country as soon as the money transfer.

Meanwhile I wish to further explain to you on the way we have to go about this transaction, I want to transfer the fund out of this country on your care, after which I shall travel out of this country immediately to meet with you in your base so that I can continue my education, then you will assist me to invest the money in a lucrative businesses because as a student I don't know anything in business field and that was why I have contacted you for my assistance.

Why I contacted you as a foreigner in this transaction was that my late father before his death, he warned me not to disclose anything about this deposit to any person here including his relatives, he said that they will like to kill me to have access to the fund.

He strongly advised me that in case of death that I have to look for an Honest and Sincere foreign partner / guardian who will assist me to move the fund out of this country for my investment purposes and to enable me relocate to further my studies, that was why I came across your contact details after a very careful search and through prayers I was convinced and decided to contact you for my assistance believing that you will not disappoint me in any way.

I also want to inform you that every needed arrangement have been made with me and the general manager of the bank where the fund is deposited. He promised that everything will be handle and concluded legally and satisfactorily as soon as I have concluded with my foreign partner.

You must be informed that the money is a legally acquired fund and must be invested in a legitimate ventures,
Now only what I needed from you is to be good and honest partner who will assist me to receive this fund over there for establishment while I come over to continue my education.

To enable us start working towards this transaction without further delay, I want you to send me the information for my urgency and I will forward the details to my Bank here as soon as you send it to me so that they can start the transfer process.
1. Your Full name, address and introduction of yourself:
2. Your telephone number for easy communication,
3. Your Occupation:
4. And Your ID:

I am waiting for your Urgent response with your full identification in your next mail for me to forward it to the bank as my foreign partner for them to contact you to start the transfer arrangement for the onward transfer of my fund to your account in your country.

I will like to see your picture and you can find mine on the attachment, Please try to keep this transaction Extra ordinary confidential because this fund is my only future and the only hope of my survival.
Thanks for your efforts and readiness to assist me out of this my present situation and may god bless you for your understanding.
Best Regards,
Yours Sincerely,
Marram Muhammed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Princess Sameera Michel; <princesssameera30@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:56 pm

Dear,

I am introducing myself to you as Princes Samira an orphan the only
daughter of late Chief and Mrs. Bakayoko Gani. My father was a very
wealthy and successful business man, he is into Gold and Oil business,
before he passed way after a long time of illness of a food poison
here in Abidjan the economic capital of Ivory Coast; my father was
poisoned by his brother who capitalized on the fact that my father has
no male child to inherit his wealth, My mother died when I was a baby
and since then my father took me so special. Before my father final
dead in a private hospital here in Abidjan he secretly called me on
his bed side and told me that he has the sum of nine million, five
hundred thousand United State Dollars ($US9.5M) left in fixed /
suspense account in one of the prime bank here in Abidjan, that he
used my name as his only daughter for the next of Kin in depositing of
the fund That due to the incessant political crisis in this country
and to
avoid been kill by his enemies, I should seek for a foreign partner in
a country of my choice where I will transfer this money and use it for
investment purpose such as real estate or hotel management.

Please, I am honorably seeking your assistance in the following ways:

(1) To help me transferred this fund into your bank account:

(2) To serve as a guardian of this fund since I am still a small girl:

(3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further
my education and also to secure a resident permit in your country:

Moreover, I am willing to offer you 40% of the total sum as
compensation for your effort/ input after the successful transfer of
this fund into your nominated account overseas. Furthermore, please
indicate your options towards assisting me as my life is not save here
because of uncle want to take my father’s wealth, please reply back
to me as soon as you finish reading this email so that I can give more
details
i wait to hear from you urgently.

Thanks and God bless.
Yours Sincerely,
Princes Samira
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Stephie Ngene, stephiengene1@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:27 pm

Dear Friend,
Greeting and how are you today.I am Miss Stephie Ngene, the Only Daughter of the late Micheal Ngene Uzuzu, my father was a gold and cocoa merchant based in Accra Ghana and Abidjan (Ivory Coast).I have the intention of investing this sum with your care and supervision in your country with a percentage that will be negotiated among us.

I know this mail may come to you as a surprise,since we have not known or written before.And he was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their business trips recently. Before his death, he called me bedside him and told me that he has the sum of $6.500, 000USD deposited in one of the prime bank here in Abidjan Ivory Coast, that he used my name being the only Daughter as the next of kin in deposited fund.

If you are willing to cooperate with me let me know so that I will furnish you with more details on the next step for smooth achievement of this risk free transaction.Contact me in my private email stephiengene1@yahoo.com for more details and all the legal documents of the deposited money and my photos.

Sincerely,
Miss Stephie Ngene.
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Stephie Ngene, stephiengene1@yahoo.com

Postby Igulinka » Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:43 pm

Badoo
stephiengene1@yahoo.com

I'm here to make new friends
no pic
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mary Dikko, rallier1@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:05 pm

chance2date / mary Dikko
Name: mary Dikko
City: denver
Sex: Woman

Description
i am Mary Dikko,i am looking for some one who can take cares ,honest good looking, and truth.i am
Mary Dikko,i am looking for some one who can take care of a woman, honest good looking, and truth.

Hello Dear,
With Due Respect,
Permit me To inform You my interest of Going into Business Relationship With You. As I Have inherited
The Sum of 7,500,000.00USD From My Late Father Who Died Recently.I Have The intention of investing
This Sum with Your Care And supervision in Your Country with A Percentage That Will Be Negotiated
Among us. If You Are willing To Cooperate with Me Let Me Know so That I will Furnish You with More
Details on The Next Step For Smooth Achievement of This Risk Free Transaction
Contact me on this private mail. (rallier1@hotmail.com)
for more details. +225 05625813

Thanks
Miss Mary Dikko.
Last edited by jaga on Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Gloria Kwame, rallier1@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:21 pm

indiandost / gloria197
Name: Gloria Kwame

:twisted: messages above

FB --> rallier1@hotmail.com
.facebook.com/everest.nnaoma
Everest Nnaoma

minerva

Bookmark and Share

caroline100issa@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Sun May 10, 2015 2:03 pm

FP

carolove
caroline ben

i am a single girl with decent life style
Interests: Baseball / Softball

Birthday May/09/1994
Sign of the Zodiac Taurus
Gender Female
Orientation Heterosexual
Body type Slim
Type of Relationship for long relationship, for friendship
Country Ghana
States/Province accra
ZIP 66066
City accra

Hello Dear
From Rose Bernard

I want to seek your lovely care and help to come over to your country to stay, continue my education and investment my inheritance fund. I am a god fearing girl of 20 years Miss Rose Bernard the only born of my father late Mr. Bernard a successful business man and the Director of Cocoa Export Corporation of Ghana. Life is difficult for me now after several attacks by unknown men to shoot me to death. An Investigations where made that one of them was caught and it happened to be my late fathers manager and my uncle.

They planed to kill me in other to inherit all my father’s assets. My father’s lawyer now handed over to me a document of my late father’s money deposited in the bank which is the sum of US$2.9Million and suggested or advised me to fly out with this money to a foreign country to invest the money and stay to continue my education for my safety.

Please this is urgent and I need you to help me complete the transaction and also help me to transfer the fund in your account to enable me come to over to your country.I am ready to offer you 35% of this fund once we complete the transaction. Please contact me here for more details caroline100issa at g mail dot come
Yours,

Rose Bernard

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

minerva

Bookmark and Share

pendagarba@hotmail.com

Postby minerva » Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:18 pm

DSM
pendmax: max
[pendmax]
Activity:
7 day(s) ago
female, 24, mogadishu, Somalia.

email (pendagarba@hotmail.com,)
Dear Nice to meet you, its my desire to share friendship with you,hope its not abuse.please if you are interesting to know me more, give me your email address so that i can add you or kindly contact me through my email address(pendagarba@hotmail.com

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Kenneshya; <kenneshyajohnson@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:48 am

babygirl11 ..... arnoldjohn20@hotmail.com

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: Dakar
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Religion: Christian
Education: A-level / High School

Personal Description:

i am a nice good looking girl with love and trust

...... writes

Hello dear, how are you? my name is kenneshya, I like your profile information and i will like to be your Friend, Could you please write me on my email i have something to share with you Or send your email address, let me write to you first when i am less busy,

My:Email: kenneshyajohnson@hotmail.com

Pool-clients-ADSL_BAS4
Sonatel
Mamadou Camara
Sonatel Multimedia
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

... Pic runs in pen4pals.com under Vivianbaby

About me
Hello dear. My name is Miss Vivian Doma,I am a female of 23 years. I am on http://pen4pals.com to find a sweet partner or new friends. I have black hair, I am 130 cm tall and weigh 61 kg. My zodiac sign is aries. I hope you will send me a message and I will write you back as soon as possible. here is my email (viviandoma@hotmail.com) With love Vivian
pen4pals.com/de/users/vivianbaby

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

viviandoma@hotmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:30 pm

=> S: Vivian doma, live:viviandoma

=> Z:
Vivian
23, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Last seen 11 hours ago
Looking for anything with a man
aged 28‑41, in Milano.

Also several times on FB, message text:
(2014)
Hello.
my name is miss Vivian,please contact me with my private email address then i can give you more of my pictures and tell you more about me below is my email address for further communications.(viviandoma@hotmail.com)

(May 2015)
Hi, am Vivian Doma.
my name is miss Vivian Doma, I saw your profile today,and i became interested to know you,
despite that I have not seen you in person,but there was a feeling that really gave me a nice pleasure
to communicate with you and see how the sun will shines, am willing to be your friend and here is my email address which you can
contact me(viviandoma@hotmail.com) i promise to send you my picture in my next mail for u to know who i am, and how i looks
like thanks,from Vivian
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

msamee2013@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:13 pm

msamera ....... sarakassi20@yahoo.com

State, City: Brong Ahafo
Education: Still studying

Personal Description:

i am caring , integrity with a great sense of humor.romantic someone . I will like to meet with some caring , cheerful , romantic, lovely with a great sense of humor

...... spamming with

To:
Sent Date: 31 Aug 2015
Subject: I am 22 years old GIRL.
Hello my dearest,
I am 22 years old GIRL. I will love to have a long-term relationship with you, as i am going to know more about you, my father died earlier some months ago and left me as the only daughter behind. He left the sum of USD 5.650,000.00 dollars (Five million, six Hundred and Fifty Thousand US Dollars in a financial Bank here.I need your urgent assistance in retrieving this money from the bank which you will also help me to invest it into a choice of your venture and again help me to continue my education in your country best university, I am ready to offer 25% of the total amount to you for handling this transaction sincerely for Me, Please reply me as soon as possible for more details through msamee2013@yahoo.com
Yours lovely
Semera

ALU_Project01_LAN
Alcatel Project
Michael Komla Nfodzo
South Liberation Link, Plot No. 25
Manet Towers, Airport City
Accra
Ghana

Reg.-Email Yahoo avatar not family friendly

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Mary; <ezemoney177@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:43 pm

mmary22

State, City: Abidjan
Education: Still studying

Personal Description:

I can describe myself as sociable, kind, honest, romantic,
loving, loyal, committed and caring person by far. I try to
live a healthy lifestyle. Negative attitude to nicotine,
alcohol and drugs. I love sports. Of course, I like to read
books (I prefer novels), watching movies (I prefer
comedy)... I also love to play volleyball. Now I am in
search of his love qnd partnership

AVISONET
ISP Cote d'Ivoire
CONTACTS TEHNIQUE AVISO
Avenue Houdaille
Bp 310 cedex 01 Abidjan
Ivoiry Coast

Email give a Hit in FB for Collins Ewurum from Umuaka, Imo, Nigeria, lives in Abidjan

facebook.com/cewurum1

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Mary; <ezemoney177@yahoo.com>

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:00 pm

"ezemoney177@yahoo.com" nomen est omen :roll: :mugu:
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Mary Mark; <maryfour76@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:03 pm

..... writes yesterday

To:
Sent Date: 15 Oct 2015
Subject: HI
Am Miss Mary Mark ....I like your profile and willing to relocate and meet you in your country.But am not always online due to my situstions here in my country...Please i will like you to Email to me through (maryfour76@gmail.com) for more about me and my pictures.
XOXOXOXOXO

Email give a Hit in FB for Peter Martins - 211 Friends

facebook.com/peter.martins.79219

Return to “Black Females”