It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:27 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Rose William [rosewilliam102@yahoo.com]

African scammers posing as black women.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sameera Michel Assemien Kassi; <sameeramichel8@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:43 pm

From 24FD

sameera33
- ID: 126423
- 22 y/o Female (1990 - April - 23)
- Cote Divoire, abidjan
- English,
- hi
- Have no children

Hello Dear,

With Respect,

Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you.
I know this mail may come to you as a surprise, since we have not known or written before.

Afer you receive this mail kindly contact me on my private Email contact below.
introducing myself, I am Princess Sameera Michel Assemien Kassi the Only Daughter of late Chief Michel Assemien Kassi,

I was a princess to him and I am the only person who can take care of his wealth.
My father, He was a royal highness in my community town citizen titled him over 16 years before his death, and also economic operator, director (Manager) Company (Society) late Chief Michel Assemien Kassi. he was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their business trips recetly and my mother was died on my tender Age I don’t even know her.

Before the death of my late father, He called me on his bedside and told me that he has a sum of $5.650,000.00 USD ( Five Million, six Hundred and Fifty Thousand US Dollars ) in a financial Bank here. deposited in one of the prime bank here in Abidjan ivory coast, that he used my name for the next of kin in depositing of the fund.

I will need your assistance as follows:

1) To assist me in retriving this money from the bank.
2) To serve as the guardian of this fund.
3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education and to secure a residential permit in your country.

Moreove r, I am willing to offer you 15% of the total sum as compensation for your effort/input after the successful transfer of this fund to your nominated account overseas.

Reply to my private e-mail box below: (sameeramichel8@yah oo.com )

Anticipating to hear from you soon.

Awaiting your urgent reply.

Regards,

Princess Sameera Michel Assemien Kassi
Note: please reply to my private e-mail box below: ( sameeramichel8@yaho o.com )
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sameera Michel Assemien Kassi; <sameeramichel8@yahoo.com>

Sponsor

Sponsor

scamfighter
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Favour Zigar; favour.zigar1@yahoo.com

Postby scamfighter » Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:06 pm

2 hits as scam already googling the mail addy.

favour.zigar1@yaho o.com

Good day dear and how are you? i am Favour by name its nice meeting you, i will like to know more about you, i want you to reply me back through my email address because i dont make use of my http://www.dateonwe" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; b.net, always, so i will find it difficult to know when you right me through the site therefore you have to send me an email in my private box

favour.zigar 1@yahoo.com

I will be expecting your latter there we shall talk more of our self and shear pic together OK
Thanks waiting

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Princess Vivian Atta; <pvivianatta@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:13 pm

:roll:

Dear ,
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting my money transferred under the coperation of a new partner from Paragua Mr.Rodrigo,We are Presently in Cote D'Ivoire now because we will live Tomorrow morning to Paragua and before we go to the airport i will like to here from you ok. Meanwhile i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring these funds despite that it failed us some how.

Please i will be going to Paraguay so please don't think much about every thing i believes that it is the will of our almighty God.
So my partner Mr.Rodrigo from Paragua have agreed to write a cheque to you but the money he offerd you was not much but i promise that as soon as i stay some days there i will contact you and ask you how to come over to meet with you.

My new partner haves his own lawyer here so he decided to write the cheque with your name but he did not agree to give it to his lawyer so he lives it to a Priest in christain Catholic Church here in Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire Rev Fr James Austin Fasakin, So please contact the Priest now, he will know who you are and he will send the cheque to you so please take it like that, but i will still try all my best to sent you some money from paraguay OK. Meanwhile the money he issued to the cheque is $100.000 dollar, please use it to cover the once you spend but pray for me because i can not forget about you, we must surely see each other by the grace of God.

Now contact the Priest of Catholic Church in Abidjan, his name is Rev Fr James Austin Fasakin were my partner kept the cheque for you $100.000 dollar, Which i kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated all your efforts and good advice at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with the Priest and tell him where to send the money to you.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferness at that time. in the moment,when i we be in Paragua i will be very busy there because of the investment projects which me and the new partner will be having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the Priest on your behalf to receive the Cheque, so feel free to get in touch with Rev Fr James, he will send the money to you without any delay.

Here is the email and contact address of the Priest, so email to him immediately and do call him on phone, please and don't forget to email me back as soon as you recieve the money ok. because my partner ask me to tell you that he will like to hear from you when you have collected the Cheque from the Priest.

Name: Rev Fr James Austin .
Email: rev_james_austin@yahoo.fr
Telephone: +22506766849

I wait very urgent to hear from you immediately you recieve the money.
Thanks and remain bless in God.
Yours Faithfully,
From Yours.
Princess Vivian Atta.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Flany Koneh; <turakijeter@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:05 pm

Username: flany4u

Email: turakijeter@yahoo.com

User IP 41.202.114.14

mtnci
IPs Subnet assigned to wimax subcriber on phase 1of the project
Alain Theodore DIBY
01 BP 3865 ABIDJAN 01 -
COTE D'IVOIRE

Full Name
Flany Koneh

About me
I am black girl of 21 years old i seeking for some one who will take care of my life.I am black girl of 21 years old i seeking for some one who will take care of my life.I am black girl of 21 years old i seeking for some one who will take care of my life.

Come from
Australia

City, State, Province
Queensland

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
Black/African

Occupation
Student

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Assetu Muhammed; <assetumu@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:49 pm

From Sunday in 24FD

soul24real
- ID: 127517
- 24 y/o Female (1989 - January - 1)
- USA, Orlando
- English,
- Student
- Have no children

Hello,

I would like to have an honest relationship with a Man like you, meanwhile i have something very important I want to tell you, If you want to know anything more, about me, then you only have to email me: assetumu@yahoo.com I have nothing to hide, as I would very much like to become good friend with you.

With love,
Miss. Assetu

Hello Eric,

Hope you find this mail in good health and I thank Almighty for getting aquinted with you because there is something so important which God had plan for us and that is why i really want to make sure that we will be together forever because it has to be built with trust and confidence.

I want to come and meet with you for something so important but since i have not made it up till now and time is still going will like to relate a little bit why i said that i want us to get aquinted forever.

Now i don't know how you will feel, but i strongly believe it is only, i know why i did not let you know the first time i contacted you because i want to make sure that we are together in all because i should let you know what is up.
Am sorry for the late reply to your email, it took me a long time to make up my mind to let you know about this business proposal. I do hope that you will not let me down because this is something that will be of mutual benefit to both of us. My name is Miss Assetu Muhammed, my father was the former chairman of Sierra Leonine Gold and Diamond Corporation).He misteriously died as the result of the war.Been so close to my Father as the only Child, he gave me a certificate covering his personal money deposit in a Finance firm,I shall forward you with the necessary informations of the deposit on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund.

The deposit money is Six million five hundred thousand united states dollars(6.5 million usd), during the war after my parents died, I decided to run to the refugee camp, here in Abidjan-Cote D’Ivoire where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission. I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance. Therefore, I solicit for your assistance (hoping that you are honest and trustworthy) in transferring the money into your account. You will be compensated adequately with 25% for your participation after the succesful transaction. If you are interested, I will be highly appreciating your physical presence in Abidjan for the following reasons: 1) To know each other very well. 2) To sign agreement of trust/Contract.

For the purpose of security and guarantee hitch-free transaction,but incase if you can not come in person there's no problem, I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification, then send in your questions, waiting to hear from you soon, attach is my picture. Please call me +22509333457 so that we can talk better. Wait for your response .Thanks.

Yours friend and partner,
Miss Assetu.

AVISONET
ISP Cote d'Ivoire
CONTACTS TEHNIQUE AVISO
Avenue Houdaille
Bp 310 cedex 01 Abidjan
Ivoiry Coast

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Celine Coulibaly; <celine.coulibaly@ymail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:15 pm

She wrote to me yesterday through 24FD but nothing to find here and in 24FD .... :thinking:

Hello dear

Thanks for your good response and God bless you for replying my email, honestly i really appreciate your willingness to help me out of this problem that is giving me sleepless night, I pray that God will reward you abundantly for your kindness and concern towards me.

Before i go further, please i want you to promise me that you will be honest to me and that you will not sit on my inherited money when it will get to your account because as you can see this money is my only hope in life and i trusted you with all my heart that is why i contacted you for assistance.

I have already visited the bank as to know how I can get my funds and I was advised by the management of the bank to get a foreign trustee who will help me receive my funds.
The second reason why i contacted you is that my father before his death he told me to transfer the money to a bank account of a person of my choice abroad and leave this country immediately because of his brother bad attitude. I do not know any one that I can contact this is reason why I have requested you to help me for the sake of God.

Though I do not have experience in international transaction so there is nothing I can do without your help, I wouldn't have bordered you if I have full access to the money within myself, I am helpless without you, no body abroad as a friend or relation. Also, Please in your next mail I will like you to send to me the following listed information below;

Full name.........................................
Home address.......................................
Mobile telephone Number...........................
Occupation...................................
Age/Marital Status..............................
Photo ..................................

Once I receive the following information from you, I will inform the bank first thing tomorrow morning that you are my appointed foreign partner who will assist me in transferring my money.

I can’t stop but continue to thank you for your kind hardheartedness towards me. May the Almighty God continue to guide and protect you. I pray soonest I will be with you in your country as life here is becoming unbearable to me each time i remember the death of my parents. I have attached a copy of my photo and my national Id Card for you to see and know me very well. Take good care of your self, i will be waiting to hear from you very soon.

I have attached my picture , i will like you to view it so that you can know me very well okay.

Best Regards
Celine

celine.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Fatima Muhammad; <faty.muhammad@yahoo.fr>

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:36 pm

Username: fatyforu1

Email: faty.muhammad@yahoo.fr

User IP 41.66.16.42

AVISONET
ISP Cote d'Ivoire
CONTACTS TEHNIQUE AVISO
Avenue Houdaille
Bp 310 cedex 01 Abidjan
Ivoiry Coast

Full Name
fatima Muhammad

About me
i am very nice and good girl with fear of God

Come from
Ivory Coast

City, State, Province
Abidjan

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
Black/African

Occupation
student

Pic also know under the name Regina Muhammad etc

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Re: Fatima Muhammad; <faty.muhammad@yahoo.fr>

Postby Marisa » Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:31 pm

419 of course, like everything that originates from Ivory Coast. :yawn:

Her junk:
:pee:
From Miss Fatima Muhammad
Hello dear my dearest

Hello my dear how are you?I am Miss Fatima Muhammad the only child daughter of late father Mr.Malik Muhammad from Abidjan Ivory coast in west Africa, please with profound respect and trust i seriously needed your urgent help to relocate to your country with my inherited money Two million,five hundred thousand United State Dollars.$2,500,000.00 for my studies and investment over your country under your proper care and control as my guardian, please my dear i contacted only you to help me receive my inherited money to your bank account after my very careful search through prayers I was convinced and decided to contact you for your assistance believing that i has to risk my humble trust and confidence in you to succeed in life as my dear life is in danger here.

My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant in Abidjan,the economic capital of Ivory coast, my father was poisoned to death by his business associates in collaboration with my wicked uncles on one of their outings on a business trip.please it is my trust and good intention going into business relationship with you in order to save my life and my inherited money out from danger here by helping me to receive my inherited money which i inherited from my late father for my urgent to relocation to your country to further my university education and investment purpose according to what my late father told me before his dead.

Please my dear why I contacted you as a foreigner to receive my inherited money was that my late father before his death, he warned me not to disclose anything about this deposit to any person here including his relatives, he said that they will kill me to have access to the money as they are my only relatives i have now. my late father strongly advised and wormed me that in-case of his death in his hospital bed that I have to look for an Honest, trusted, reliable and Sincere foreign partner / guardian who will assist me to receive this money out of this country for my investment purposes and to enable me relocate to further my studies, and use it for investment purpose such as real estate management or hotel management.

My Dear, I am honestly and sincerely seeking your assistance in the following
(1) To provide a bank account to receive my inherited money USD ($2,500,000.00) .
(2) To serve as my guardian there in your country since I am only 20 years girl.
(3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to my education.

My dear, i am willing to offer you 20% of the total sum as compensation for your efforts and understanding after the successful transfer of this my money into your bank account. I believe that this transaction would be concluded within 7 days as soon as you signify your fully interest to help me for more details about me i will like you to contact me immediately through my private email address faty.muhammad@yahoo.fr as i will be looking forward for your urgent reply as soon as possible today.
Thanks for your understanding and consideration
Yours sincerely Fatima Muhammad
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:09 pm

Dear

I thank you so much for the assurance to help me out of this ugly situation and i have gotten more hope and courage to move on to the step that will lead us to goal of our target which is on how to transfer the money and i shall leave this country as soon as possible.

I have already inform the bank director about you and please i want you also to contact the bank by yourself as i think it will put more pressure to then to transfer the money fast without any delay. We need to put pressure to the bank because they are not happy that i am planing to transfer the money out from the bank just because they are using the money for banking business and gain profit, even the bank director have told me to leave the money in their bank for more ten year but i refused because my life is not save here and nothing is giving me joy since the death of my father.

Please contact the bank with address below.

BANK NAME: Export-Import Bank of Korea Abidjan
CEL: 00225 66852289
FAX: 00225218633607
E-MAILS: info.eximb-ci@dr.com
ADDRESS: 10 ème étage Immeuble CCIA
04 BP 674 Abidjan 04
Abidjan,
Côte d'Ivoire.
DIRECTOR'S E-MAIL: ma.chang_ryong@yahoo.com
Contact Person: Director M A Chang-Ryong (Ahn)
Mobile line: +225 46724996

Please contact M A Chang-Ryong (Ahn) and make him to understand that you're writing unbehalf me (Abina Kone) whose father is dead and has money in their bank accounts.
Tell the Director M A Chang-Ryong (Ahn) to understand that you are the family friend of Mr. Mohamed Kone that you supposed to receive this fund before the sudden death of father, that is how i told the bank director.

Please do not forget to inform me your discussion with the bank as soon as you get in touch with them. You can also call the director with his number to inform him that you send him a mail so that he should be fast to treat our matter.

Your sincerly
Abina :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

priscillaandrew92@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:24 pm

Netlog: priscilla4v - woman - 24 (1988), New York City, United States;
name: priscilla andrew
Guestbook: priscilla4v 2kwiecień 2013
Hello, :)
My name is Miss Priscilla, i saw your profile today and after going through it,
and fill more interest to contact you, i will like you to please send me an email
at my email address via (priscillaandrew92@yahoo.com)
for me to send you my pics and to tell you more about me.
wait for your replied thanks ..

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:04 pm

I didn't ask her of any name etc.

yes you are right with your question the last name that i gave to you was the name that my late father use to call me as her beloved daughter , please don't mistake me , all you have to do is to contact the bank for they are the people that will transfer the money into your bank account not me for i don't know banking systems , then i will come to join you in your country to continue mmy education as soon as the transfer paid into you bank account , please what ever the bank tells you due let me know ealier
will be happy to hrar from you soon
Yours
celine

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Priscilla Andrew -priscillaandrew92@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:36 am

My dearest ,
How are you doing today? i hope you are fine. i am very happy for your replied at the mail i sent to you and i hope to have a good conversation with you. let me first of all reveal my self to you, i will appreciate the best of your honesty and sincerity after knowing more about me because i will really like us to have a strong and good relationship in-spite of anything (be it age,distance or color) because i have this feeling that you will not betray me after having in contact with you.
My names are Miss Priscilla Andrew Age 24. ft 5/6. wt 59, i am the only daughter of ( Late Dr Andrew Bob) a citizen of Liberia in West Africa sub region who died during a political conflict in my country in some years back.My late Father Dr Andrew Bob, was chairman managing director (Andrews INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD),in Monrovia the capital of my country,and a successful top business man in my country, He was unfortunately assassinated together with my lovely mother by the wicked rebels in the midst of the civil war and political unrest in my country. It was only me that is alive for now out of a family of five. I managed to make my way to a neighboring country Dakar the capital of Senegal where i am leaving now unther U N UNITED NATION as a refugee camp called.(SOCIETY DU REFUGEE TAMACOUNDA DAKAR SENEGAL). My relatives ran away during the middle of the conflict and they are no where to be found which i lost contact with them.
The only person i have now is.Reverend Pastor David Thomas who is the shepherd of the (HOPE OF GLORY CHURCH) here in the camp I've Been very nice to me since I Came here but i am not living With Him Rather i am living in the female's hostel Because here They Have two hostels, one for male, the other for female. Reverend's e-mail address is (rev.davidthomas@yahoo.com) Phone (+221777369629) i would like you to call me with the Reverend number. when you call tell him that you want to speak with Miss Priscilla Andrew Bob, and he will send for me in the female hostel to answer your call OK. i would be very happy to hear your voice on phone today.
Please listen to this, i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me Which i will send to you later, Because When He Was Alive I deposited Some amount of money in a foreign bank in Which I Used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is Five Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ($ 5,500,000). So i will like you to help me This Money transfer to your account and from it you Can send money for me to Some get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet you. I Kept this secret to people here, the only person That Knows About It is our Reverend Pastor as I is like a father to me over here.
I had contacted the bank and they ask me to search for a foreign partner who will stand as my trustee to assist me in transferring the fund because of my refugee status which has denied me of making the transaction by myself and the law of this country does not allow refugees to make any international transactions that is the reason why i have contacted you to assist me. However, i will like you to send me your full contact information below so that i will use them to introduce you to the bank first before i shall give you their contacts information so that you will contact them directly for confirmation of your acceptance to assist me in transferring the fund to your account.
1, Your full name______________
2, Your address______________
3, Your telephone number______________
4, Your occupation______________
5, Your country______________
After the transaction you will arrange for my trip to enable me come over to your country and meet with you so that i will continue with my studies while you will invest the money wisely in a very good business of your choice or if you don't intend me staying with you or your family, then i will compensate you with 15% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment for real estate which you will also help me. I am waiting to hear from you soonest. Please do keep this information only to your self and don't disclose it to any other person for my security purpose because if many people hears about this transaction they might hurt or kill me as they did to my parents. take good care of yourself and have a lovely day. think about me,
Yours sincerely..Priscilla
The source IP address is 41.82.133.180.- Senegal;
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 00:32:43 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: I AM WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOONEST

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Gloria Kwame; <oku_okudiko@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:54 pm

Username: gloria197

Email: oku_okudiko@yahoo.com

User IP 41.202.69.148

AVISONET
ISP Cote d'Ivoire
CONTACTS TEHNIQUE AVISO
Avenue Houdaille
Bp 310 cedex 01 Abidjan
Ivoiry Coast

Full Name
gloria

About me
i am Gloria kwame, i am looking for some one who can take cares ,honest good looking, and truth.i am Gloria kwame,, i am looking for some one who can take care of a woman,honest good looking, and truth.

Come from
Ivory Coast

City, State, Province
abidjan

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
Black/African

Occupation
student

Mirjam
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Faith Zigar; <faithlili4@hotmail.com>

Postby Mirjam » Fri May 10, 2013 10:40 am

This girl is on Netlog, her picture is already on this post:

Emailadress: koumeanne@yahoo.com

IP adress: 196.201.66.196 Cote D'ivoire

her email to me:

My dear ,

Thank you for your message of concern and willingness. Reading from you urgently has given me joy and restore happiness to my soul once again. I want you to know that it only take one day for unknown to known.

My late father was an international businessman, he deals on Gold, Diamond and Timber exportation, Am the only child of my parents, I lost my mother when I was 5 years, my father is all I have until he was poisoned by his brother, after the burial of my father, life became hell to me because his brothers (my Uncles) claimed all my father's wealth and belongings as the tradition demands, according to the traditional of the land, if a man died without a son, even if the man have ten daughters all his wealth and belongings will be shared among his brothers and relatives, I believe this is the main reason while my father deposited the Trunk Box without the knowledge of his brothers even my late father did not disclose the content of the trunk box to the company, he declear the consignment as family items, the company does not know that the trunk box contain money and gold.

My uncles planned to kill me thinking that I am going to revenge, that is why I ran out from my country so that I can secure my life till the security company release deliver the consigment out from here then I will leave this country immediately.

At the moment the consignment is in a security company in Europe with the help of the security here in Cote d'Ivoire during that political crisis which am the next of kin and I cannot clear the consignment directly due to the agreement my late father made with the security company during the time of deposit which stated that I must be 26 of age before I can have a direct access to the consigment, all I will require from you is to assist me stand as the present guardian and foreign associate of my late father to enable the company release and deliver the consignment to you, then I will come over to meet you in your country.

Before we proceed, I have to make an official introduction to the security company and inform them officially about you as my present guardian/foreign partner who will receive the consignment oversea, upon this, I will like to have your full name, address, occupation and direct telephone number.

Here are my personal details,

My full Name: Ms. Anne Koume.
My father's Name: Mr. Edward Koume
My mother's Name: Benedict Koume
Address: 102 Sipim Close, Cocody Estate, Abidjan.
Profession: Student (I stopped school after my father's death)
Date of Birth: 12/10/1992
Place of Birth: Kigali RWANDA
Marital Status: Single

I will submit your information to the security company and also forward an official application to them, then the company will inform us what next to do for the release and delivering of the consignment to you.

I am willing to offer you 15% of the total fund for your humble assistance, I attached my picture and also the picture of the gold as you requested.

Awaiting for your urgent response, Once again thanks so much for the immediately response toward my proposal. Please help me to keep this transaction more confidential and top secret, let it be known between you and I till the security company release and deliver the consignment to you.

Yours in need,

Ms. Anne Koume.
----------------------------
Bye, Mirjam ;)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Celine; <faith.matthew111@ymail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:26 pm

Username: celinecoulibaly

Email: faith.matthew111@ymail.com

User IP 41.189.43.98

AVISONET
ISP Cote d'Ivoire
CONTACTS TEHNIQUE AVISO
Avenue Houdaille
Bp 310 cedex 01 Abidjan
Ivoiry Coast

Full Name
celine

About me
i am looking for help i am looking for help i am looking for help i am looking for help i am looking for help i am looking for help i am looking for help i am looking for help i am looking for help i am looking for help i am looking for help i am looking for help i am looking for help i am looking for help i am looking for help i am looking for help i am looking for help i am looking for help i am looking for help

Come from
Ghana

City, State, Province
accar

Marital Status
Widowed

Ethnicity
Black/African

Occupation
school

Sexual Orientation
Homosexual

Return to “Black Females”