It is currently Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:48 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Adima Sudi Xola; <adima_ch2@yahoo.com>

African scammers posing as black women.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Grace William Louis; <grace.william_uc@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:55 pm

She contact me yesterday in 24Luv as

GRACE4LOVE
- Profile ID: 86447
- 27 y/o female (1984 - April - 7)
- Sachsen, Germany :evil:
- English,
- Have no children

AM Grace,i saw your profile i became very
interested in you please write me directly to my
email box (grace.william_uc@y ahoo.com
i promise to give you my photos and more things
about me.God bless you

Hello My Dearest One ,
I thank you for your reply, please do not be surprise or get offended for receiving this message from me, It is just that i have been obliged to lay a mere trust on you due to my situation here in the refugees camp, Let me first of all reveal my self to you, and i will require the best of your honesty after your knowing about me and whom i am, i will really like us to have a good relationship in-spite of anything (age,distance or color) because i have this feeling that you will not betray me,

I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and after reading your profile, i became interested in knowing you the more and also to trust you with my life.
My names are ( Miss. Grace William Louis ) i am 23 years old girl,i'm single and never been married, i am from Democratic Republic of the Congo in africa, i am the only daughter of (Late.Dr. William Louis).The deputy minister of national security before his death, he was also the chairman managing director of (KABERU GROUP DIAMONDS COMPANY LTD) in Kinshasa the capital of my country,and He also exports diamonds, copper, water, coffee, cobalt, crude oil and many more, My father was killed along side with my beloved mother by some hoodlums,who parades themselves as political thugs they accused my father of coup attempt (which he never did).and he was murdered to death in cold blood.

My relatives ran away during the crises and they are no where to be found and i lost contact with them, Luckily i discovered my father's File which contains important documents of his access, So i decided to run to the refugee camp with the help of (UNITED NATION'S ARMY) where i am presently seeking asylum under the Private charity organization for the Refugees here in Dakar the Republic of Senegal.

I wish to contact you personally for a long term relationship that may lead us to somewhere better if we work well on it. i found out in one of the files that my father had bank account in United Kingdom which He deposited the sum of ($6.3 USD)(Six Million and Three Hundred Thousand Dollars) with my name as the next of kin and as the personal will of my late father stated.
I had contacted the bank and they ask me to look for a foreign partner who will stand as my trustee to assist me in receiving the money in his account because of my refugee status which has denied me of making the transaction by my self, and the law of this country does not allow refugees to make any international transactions.

However, I shall forward to you all the necessary documents and contacts in confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund in the bank and will also want you to send me your full contact or you can reach me through this telephone number (00221773466838)
please this telephone number belongs to (Reverend Joseph Cletus ), who is in charge of (CHRIST THE KING CHURCH) here in the camp, and also he is one of the controller here in the refugee camp, His Email address is (reverendfatherjoseph@yahoo.com) and i used his office computer to write you this massage and i oly enter his office when he is less busy in his office.

please call me with his telephone number and if you call, please tell the Reverend Father that you want to speak with me (Miss Grace) and he will send for me from the female hostels to come and answer your call. please note , i can only speak english language, but if you write massages to me in your language, i will use translator to read and reply your massages).

please call or send me your information's such as your.
Names ______________
Address ____________
Telephone ___________
Country _____________
Age________________

this information will be useful to me and also to the bank, as soon as i recieved your informationm, i will introduce you to the bank as my representitive/partner,As you will also help me in an investment, and i will like to complete my academic studies all under your care, as i was in my 1st year in the university before the crisis started which kept me homeless,fatherless and motherless . After the transaction you will arrange for my trip of joining you over there for us invest the fund. and stay together, or if you don't intend me staying with you or your family, then it will be my pleasure to compensate you with 15% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital for real estate .

This is the reason why decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes and make sure that you keep everything secret within you, since i will not like to lose the deposited money for governments or none governmental bodies and do not involve a third party in this issue. As soon as i receive your positive response showing your interest i will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, i shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this relationship and transaction sincerely .

Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please i beg you not to disclose it till i come over , once the fund has been transferred.
Yours Sincerely,
Miss.Grace

BAS3
SONATEL
Mody Ndiaye
SOCIETE NATIONALES DES TELECOMMUNICATIONS
Sonatel
Dakar

Pic already posted
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:30 pm

She contact me Friday also in AFD as

GRACEBABY7
- ID: 121679
- 23 y/o female (1987 - August - 6)
- NEW YORK, USA
- English,
- STUDENT
- Have no children

AM Grace,i saw your profile i became very
interested in you please write me directly to my
email box (grace.william_uc@y ahoo.com
i promise to give you my photos and more things
about me.God bless you

Same first Letter/Pic from 24Luv
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Grace Jean Louis Lubatu; <gracelouisob@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:21 pm

Contact me Saturday in WD 7x

gracegg
- 23 y/o female (1988 May 12)
- from New York City, New York, USA
- English,
- seeking a Man from 18 to 28 y/o

Hello my dear.
My name is Grace,
I am a woman, I was impressed when I saw his profile
and establish a lasting relationship with you. Besides, I want the answer through my inbox email (gracelouisob@yahoo.com) I am very interested in learning more about you, and in my next post, I send you my picture and tell me more about so Please contact my email. Remeber the distance or color does not matter but love is very important in life.
Thanks waiting to hear from you. Thanks to my e-mail (gracelouisob@ yahoo. com)
with love and kisses,
Thank you.

Hello My Dear One,
Thank you for your answer, please do not be surprised or offended to receive this message for me, it's just that I was obliged to put simple trust that due to my situation here in the refugee camp, Let me first of all reveal my self to you, and I demand the best of your honesty after your knowing about me and that I am, I really like us to have a good relationship, despite anything (age, distance or color) because I have the feeling that you're not going to deliver,

I decided to contact you due to the urgency of my situation here and after reading your profile, I became interested in knowing that more and also to trust you with my life.
My name is (Miss Grace Jean Louis Lubatu) I am a girl of 23 years, I am single and never married, I'm from the Democratic Republic of Congo in Africa, I am the only daughter (Late.Dr.Jean Louis Lubatu) . The deputy national security minister before his death, he was also managing director of the president (KABERU DIAMOND GROUP COMPANY LTD) in Kinshasa, the capital of my country, and exports of diamonds, copper, water, coffee, cobalt , crude oil and many more, my father was killed along with my mother loved by some thugs, who parades as political thugs who accused my father of coup attempt (which never did). and was shot to death in cold blood.

My family escaped during the crisis and that is not where you are and I lost contact with them, luckily I found my father's file, which contains important documents of your access, so I decided to run the camp with the help of ( ARMY UN), where I am presently seeking asylum in the Private charity organization for Refugees here in Dakar in the Republic of Senegal.

I would like to contact you personally for a long term relationship that can lead to a better place if we work well on it. I found a file that my father had a UK bank account that he deposited the sum of ($ 6.3 USD) (six million three hundred thousand dollars) with my name as the family and the personal will of my late father said .
I contacted the bank and ask me to look for an overseas partner to remain as my manager to help me get the money in your account due to my refugee status that I refused to do the transaction for myself and the law of this country does not allow refugees to international transactions.

However, forward all necessary documents and contacts in the confirmation of your acceptance to assist me to transfer and investment of funds in the bank and I also want to send me your full contact or contact with me through this telephone number
(00221776893473)
please phone this number belongs to (the Rev. Cletus Joseph Benard), who is in charge of the (Christ the King Church) here in the camp, and is one of the controller here in the refugee camp, his e-mail address is (reverendfatherjoseph@yahoo.com) and used his office computer to write this type of massage and oly me into his office when he is less busy in his office.

Please call me with your telephone number and if you call, please tell the reverend father who wants to talk with me (Miss Grace) and he will send for me in the female hostel to come and answer your call. Note that I can only speak the English language, but if you write to me massages in your language, I will use the translator to read and answer your massage).

please call or send me your information, such as.
Name ______________
Address ____________
Phone ___________
Country _____________
Age________________

This information will be useful for me and for the bank as soon as I received your informationm, i will indroduce the bank as my representitive / partner, and also will help me in an investment, and would like to finish my academic studies, all under their care, as I was in my first year in college before the crisis began, that kept me homeless, orphaned of father and mother. After the transaction you will arrange for my trip to join you there for us to invest the fund. and stay together, or if not me at your house or your family then you will be my pleasure to compensate you with 15% of the total money for their services and the balance shall be my investment capital in real estate.

This is why he decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address confidential and only for purposes make sure you keep everything secret within you, and you do not like losing money deposited by governments or nongovernmental organizations and involve a third party in this issue. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In light of the above, appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this relationship and transaction sincerely.

Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please keep this only to your own behalf, please do not reveal it until I come over, once the funds have been transferred.
Yours sincerely,
Miss.Grace

SONATEL
Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS4
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

Pic already posted many times

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Binue; <veronice_chl@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:36 pm

Username: binuebaby

Email: veronice_chl@yahoo.com

User IP 41.214.47.250

SONATELNET
Pool ADSL BAS1
Mody Ndiaye
SOCIETE NATIONALES DES TELECOMMUNICATIONS
Sonatel
Dakar
Senegal

Full Name
binue

About me
coming to meet new peoples around the world. and also looking for my life partner.

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
new york

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
Black/African

Occupation
student

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Grace Jean Louis Lubatu; <gracejean_om2@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:20 pm

Hello,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay Presently I’m in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.Now you will need to contact the former personal secretary to the Rev. Father whom used to be a God-mother to me when i was in Dakar, her name is Mrs. Rose Franca and her Email address is as follows : ( sisterrosefranca@rocketmail.com )

Ask her to send you a certified bank draft of $200.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Mrs.Rose Franca and instruct her where to send you the money.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and my newly partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Mrs.Rose Franca on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore feel free to get in touch with her and she will send the amount to you without delay. Take care and bye for now.

Yours truly
Mrs.Grace Hans

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Grace Jean Louis Lubatu; <gracejean_om2@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:28 pm

Hello.

I quite appreciate your prompt response towards my being generous, i would have loved to keep constant contact's with you though i won't be able to check my mails quite often after today because i my fiance is preparing seriously for our wedding so that i can quickly secure necessary documents for my residence permit to enable me start schooling again over here.

I am going to be out of communication till i settle down finally, try to always keep constant contact with Mrs Franca in Senegal and make sure you listen very well to her instructions concerning delivery of the cashier's cheque to your home or office depending on where you want to use as contact point. Do not send mail to me for now until i send to you,

I don't want this man that I'm leaving with to suspect me that i am hiding a deal from him. don't write mail again unless i wrote to you. Try as much as you can to establish immediate contacts with Mrs Franca in Senegal by telling her to forward to you details on her you are going to receive your bank draft from Senegal,

provide her whatever she need so that the draft will go out of her hand, it is dangerous leaving it with her too long since it is money. I strongly believe that this money will do a lot of changes in your life once you receive it, so go ahead with life and remain kind to humanity throughout your ways. Do not forget to keep to my instructions as well as Mrs.Rose Franca .As she called me i have inform her that you have contacted her so that she can check her mail.

I wish you best of luck as you proceed.
Yours truly
Yours truly
Mrs.Grace Hans

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

faith_4ramia@yahoo.in

Postby jaga » Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:42 pm

ramiafaith
Real name ramiafaith
gender Female
Age 25 Jul
Status Single

Hello dear new friend
How are you doing today, i hope every things is ok with you as is my pleasure to contact you after viewing your profile at (sociimates.com) Which really interested me in having communication with you if you will have the desire with me So that we can get to know each other better and see what will happen in future. i will be very happy if you can write to me through my email for easiest communication and to know all about each other,
here is my email (faith_4ramia@yahoo.in) i will be waiting to hear from you as i wish you good luck this week.
Yours new friend.
Faith

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Joyluiz; <joyluiz16@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:37 pm

...... from MD

joyluiz
30-year-old Female
Seeking Men: 35 - 70
Cotonou, Benin

Am a nice and good looking girl full with love

willing to relocate: Yes
marital status: Single
seeking relationship: Friendship, Long term relationship
looking for a match: Anywhere

Appearance
eyes: Black/Ebony
hair: Black
hairstyles: Bob
body type: Athletic / Toned
height: 5'0 (152cm)
weight: 95 lbs (43kg)

Background
education: Student
ethnicity: Asian
speaks: English, French
religion: Buddhist / Taoist
attend ceremonies: Some weekends

Lifestyle
smokes: No, don't smoke
drinks: Never
living status: Living alone
has children: No
wants children: Yes, ABSOLUTELY
job: Healthcare

about my work:
Am a nice and good looking girl full with love

Qualities
activities: Bible study/prayer groups, Home improvement

hello,

My name is Joyluiz i saw your profile today and i become interest in you,i will like to be your friend and know more about you, if you accept my friend request, here is my email reply me with my email. (joyluiz16@yahoo.com). so i can give you my picture, thank you,Nice meeting you

.... Mail is out!!!!!!!

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Joy Jean Louis Lubatu; <joyluiz16@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:49 pm

.... how expected with the Pic

Dear one, Please be honest with me I am orphan;
I am Miss Joy Jean Louis Lubatu and i am 24 years old.

I am from Liberia in West African But am living now in Benin Republic refugee camp.
I am writing at this hour because of my status as a refugee in Benin Republic
And I am an orphanage child since some years , as a result of the assassination of my parents by rebel group which left me with no one except me that survived by the help of Red cross team that brought me to Benin .

And my father was the then attorney general of the federation and justice minister of Liberia Nation that made him a well known man in my country and his involvement in politics he lost his life together with my mother He deposited $6.7 million united State dollars in Royal Bank of Scotland .And I have contacted the bank to claim the money as the next of kin because of my deplorable condition in Benin refugee camp and the bank replied that due to my refugee status that I am not qualified to claim the money that I have to look for a reliable foreign trustee who will stand on my behalf to claim the funds that is the only condition the bank gave me.

And now I want to know if you are honest and reliable because if I lose this money I will suffer all my life on earth and I will not finish my education any so be honest to me if you will betray me please tell me ,and I want you to treat this with the absolute confidence and hold it to yourself without somebody knowing for my safety.

My name is Miss Joy Jean Louis Lubatu and my father's name Dr.Jean Louis Lubatu If you are able and honest to help me please reply back so that I will give you the bank information for immediate contact. so let me know how you will help me out of this plight.

Bank name : Royal Bank of Scotland Plc

Email:.......................

I will give you the email id of the bank transfer department and the phone number if you promise me that you will not take the money all by yourself and leave me here to die of hunger.

I will be very happy to speak with you for more information about the deposited funds but i don't have a private phone, My only access to Internet is only through our church computer which i can only use when we come for morning or evening service, So now i will give you our church Rev pastor's phone number. ( Rev Name, Rev Michael Mbab ) Tel (+22961346511), please call me on this number, when you call just tell the Rev that you want to speak with me, then he will send for me to come and speak with you, so please try to call me and let me know if you really want to help me so that i will send you more information of the deposited funds,

Thanks

Orphan Miss Joy Luiz.

joy.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:41 pm

Hello my dear,
How are you? I hope you are fine. My dear, I understand what you meant that you want a proof from me. You know that i am a refugee girl i don't have international passport, You can contact the bank when you hear from the bank you will know that i am telling you the truth. i will give you the bank contact if you agree to help me so you will contact the bank and know the possibility of this transition. I will stop here for now hoping to see your reply today.
Thanks Joy.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:19 pm

:D :D :D

My dear,
I have being managing looking for someone that will help me get the money transfer if you will help me you let me know

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:57 pm

:evil: :evil: :evil:

hello my dear,
How are you? I hope you are fine. If only you will help me to get the passport and send to you because i don't have money to get my own passport. you let me know

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:41 pm

don't for get that i am a refugee girl i live in the camp and we are not allow to do so many things here because of our condition if you will help me i will get my passport and send it to you for proof or you help me with same money and i will send a copy of my Refugee ID card to you for more proof or you contact the bank for more proof a lot of proof is there for you now to make choice

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:11 pm

will you help me or not i have list three ways for the proof for you if you can send me small money send my ID card for you and let me know if you will help me to transfer the money to your account.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:42 pm

...... answer of my Mail from 05/12/16 today

Dear one, Please be honest with me I am orphan;
I am Miss Joy Jean Louis Lubatu and i am 24 years old.

I am from Liberia in West African But am living now in Benin Republic refugee camp.
I am writing at this hour because of my status as a refugee in Benin Republic
And I am an orphanage child since some years , as a result of the assassination of my parents by rebel group which left me with no one except me that survived by the help of Red cross team that brought me to Benin .

And my father was the then attorney general of the federation and justice minister of Liberia Nation that made him a well known man in my country and his involvement in politics he lost his life together with my mother He deposited $6.7 million united State dollars in Royal Bank of Scotland .And I have contacted the bank to claim the money as the next of kin because of my deplorable condition in Benin refugee camp and the bank replied that due to my refugee status that I am not qualified to claim the money that I have to look for a reliable foreign trustee who will stand on my behalf to claim the funds that is the only condition the bank gave me.

And now I want to know if you are honest and reliable because if I lose this money I will suffer all my life on earth and I will not finish my education any so be honest to me if you will betray me please tell me ,and I want you to treat this with the absolute confidence and hold it to yourself without somebody knowing for my safety.

My name is Miss Joy Jean Louis Lubatu and my father's name Dr.Jean Louis Lubatu If you are able and honest to help me please reply back so that I will give you the bank information for immediate contact. so let me know how you will help me out of this plight.

Bank name :Bank Of African

Email:..........(bankofafrican81@gmail.com )

I will give you the email id of the bank transfer department and the phone number if you promise me that you will not take the money all by yourself and leave me here to die of hunger.

I will be very happy to speak with you for more information about the deposited funds but i don't have a private phone, My only access to Internet is only through our church computer which i can only use when we come for morning or evening service, So now i will give you our church Rev pastor's phone number. ( Rev Name, Rev Michael Mbab ) Tel (+22995827297), please call me on this number, when you call just tell the Rev that you want to speak with me, then he will send for me to come and speak with you, so please try to call me and let me know if you really want to help me so that i will send you more information of the deposited funds,

Thanks

Orphan Miss Jane

Rev. Michael Mbab's Phone number give a Hit in FB for Henry John

https:/ /www. facebook.com/profile.php?id=100018352354348

Return to “Black Females”