It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:05 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Nelly Jones - nelson_jones195@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as black women.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Cynthia Johnson Bathrand - cynthiajohnson316@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:45 pm

.... from MD

apple124
25-year-old Female
Seeking Men: 18 - 99
New York, New York, United States
Last Activity: Today

hello my dear
about myself:
hello my name is cynthia johnson i'm a good girl and i'm looking for a good friend thank you.
willing to relocate: Yes
marital status: Single
seeking relationship: Friendship
looking for a match: within 50 miles of New York, New York United States

Appearance
eyes: Brown
hair: Black
body type: Average
height: 5'8 (173cm)
weight: 160 lbs (73kg)

Background
education: High school
ethnicity: African American
speaks: English
religion: Christian

Lifestyle
smokes: No, don't smoke
drinks: Never
living status: Living alone
has children: No
about my work:
he
income: $25,001 to $35,000

HELLO how are you today My name is Miss cynthia johnson i saw your profile now and i pick interest in you as friend to share important discussion with you as friend so contact me through my email addresses (cynthiajohnson316@yahoo.com) or send me your own email for picture and other discussion ok there is important issue i will like to tell you. iil.com wait for your respond and have a nice day

How are you today ? Hope fine .
I'm happy in your reply to my mail. Mine a little hot here in Dakar, Senegal . My name is Miss Cynthia Johnson Bathrand from Tripoli Libya , I am 24 years old and 5.11 feet tall, never married before. I would really like to have a good relationship in spite of anything because I have this feeling that you are my life , and you will not betray me .

I am currently living in a refugee camp here in Dakar, Senegal as a result of the civil war that broke out in my country Libya by former President Colonel Muammar Gaddafi . I decided to let you know everything about me because I have faith , and God was leading me to know you after fasting with prayer for him.

My Late father Dr Bathrand Johnson was the personal adviser to the former head of state Muammar Gaddafi, and also onw national oil company in Libya before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father and mother on the spot. I was locked by the UN High Commissioner for Refugees , the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) here in Dakar Senegal. It was only me that is alive and I was brought here in Senegal through the help of the Commission , where I am residing in a church orphanage home called "CARITA'S .

(http:/ /www.caritas.sn)

I send you an e-mail from the Rev. computer , in this camp does not allow us to get out , just like one staying in the prison and I hope by the grace of God I will come out of here soon . I do not have any relatives now whom I can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war , and the only person that I have now is Rev. John Dada , who is the patron of the (Christ The King Church) here in the camp he was very nice for us , I am leaving at the inn women and because the camp have two hostels one for men and one for women .

Please contact me via telephone line Pastor ( +221-784-372-869 ) . I want to hear your voice , once calling the pastor tell him you want to talk with Miss Cynthia Johnson in the refugee camp of Libya here in Senegal and he would send for me to talk to you OK. A refuge I do not have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law in this country . I want to go back to my studies because I attended my first year at the (SOCIAL SCIENCE) in the University just before the tragic incident that lead to my stay in this situation now took place .

Dearest , I tell you about me with love and trust i deposit on you and I think with God all things are possible , I have confidence in you , and he was willing to God that leaded me to know you after fasting with offering prayers . I share everything with you about me in the strictest confidence . My father gave me a late filing of his file and I am the next of kin and told me to hold it as he recovers from his injuries without sensing that death is already in the corner. Gave my father up the ghost by Monday 6th of March 2011 which is exactly five days, the rebels attacked our house and killed my mother instantly with other relatives , and death never given the opportunity of having to enjoy the comfort of my home is good, and I am always believe God knows best .

Please listen to this , and I have a certificate of deposit and my late father and death certificate with me which I will send to you later , when my late father was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin , and the amount mentioned is U.S. $ 6,500,000 ( Six million five hundred thousand dollars of United States dollars) . So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send me some money for me and get my travel documents and air ticket to come and meet over there in your Country and leave a new life with you for a better life , and to continue my studies at the private care .

And please i will like you to kept this as secret because i am afraid of losing this money and i don't this rebels that kill my late family to know that i am still alive and i also kept this as secret to people in the camp here , and in the light of the above I will like you to keep it to yourself , do not tell it to any one,' that I 'm afraid of losing my life and the money if people or my late colleague 's father gets to know about it .
I remember giving you all this information due to the love and trust I deposed on you. I like an honest person and understanding , honesty and a man of vision , truth and hardworking. My favorite is the English I speak Arabic and french also very fluently.Meanwhile i will like you to contact me like I said I have a lot to tell you .

I would like to know more about you , and your likes and dislikes , hobbies and what you are doing at the present time , I will tell you more about my money inherited in my next mail . Have a nice day and think about me . Attached here is my picture . I humbly wait to receive your reply soon . I wish you the best.
Love you ,
Miss Cynthia,

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Cynthia Johnson Bathrand - cynthiajohnson316@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Cynthia Rose - cynthia32@outlook.com

Postby jaga » Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:53 pm

t27.funformobile.com/blog/blogItem.php?uid=tk1bwhvsvq&aid=101&p=1
appleb124

hello my name is cynthis johnson i live new york well i'm looking for
a good man that can take good care of me the way i do thank you.

Hello my dear
how are you to day hope you are fine my dear I saw your profile today in t9.funformobile.com
and i like it, i am a woman please contact me here to see my pictures and more discussion, or
you send your own address to me ok here is my private maddress (cynthia32@outlook.com)
my there is iportant issue i like to tell you.waiting to hear from you.
cynthia .Plz contact me at my e-mail id

Skype; live:cynthia32_2 - Cynthia Rose

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

cynthia johnson - cynthia32@outlook.com

Postby jaga » Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:55 pm

flickr.com/photos/141029895@N05/
Lve Johnson
lvejohnsono1

HELLO how are you today My name is Miss cynthia johnson i saw your profile now and i pick interest in
you as friend to share important discussion with you as friend so contact me through my email addresses (cynthia32@outlook.com) or send me your own email for picture and other discussion ok there is important
issue i will like to tell you. iil.com wait for your respond and have a nice day

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Sarah - sarahsenghor@outlook.com

Postby jaga » Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:10 pm

twitter.com/sarah40892744
sarah ‏
@sarah40892744 · 18.05.2014

hello my friend my is sarah i am very happy to you here if are to
contact me here is my email is ok sarahsenghor@outlook.com

Skype; sarahsenghor - Swann Lolo - London, UK

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Senghor S - sarahsenghor@outlook.com

Postby jaga » Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:12 pm

hi5.com/profile.html?uid=6007204245
Senghor S
Ethnicity: Black
Religion: Catholic
Orientation: Straight

Hello My Dear i am sarah by name this is important please contact me at my private
email address (sarahsenghor@outlook.com) i will be waiting to hear from you soon.
sarah

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Babygirl ;

Postby jaga » Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:20 pm

clone;
Badoo:
Babygirl , 29
Jeremi, Grand'Anse, Haiti

add.pics: Image Image Image

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

cynthia johnson - cynthiajohnson631@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Sun May 01, 2016 7:36 pm

hameroha.com/profile.php?uid=1347
apple124
I am a: Woman
Seeking: Men
For: Dating, Marriage, Friendship, Fun
My ethnicity is: African American (black)
My education is: High School Grad
My job is: music
My Religion is: Catholic
My marital status is: Single, never married
I am currently living: Alone

HELLO how are you today My name is Miss cynthia johnson i saw your profile now and i pick interest in
you as friend to share important discussion with you as friend so contact me through my email addresses (cynthiajohnson631@yahoo.com) or send me your own email for picture and other discussion ok there is
important issue i will like to tell you. i wait for your respond and have a nice day

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Cynthia Ukpa - cynthia6ukpa@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Sun May 01, 2016 8:33 pm

MDF/ cinthiaapia
cynthia apia
26 year old, woman from Senegal

Darling, Cynthia Ukpa is my name i see you and picked interest on mydailyflog.com your profile i like
to listen to music, swimming and cooking i also want to know your likes write me now on my mail id (cynthia6ukpa@hotmail.com) i have important thing to share to you i will send you my photo if you
contact me back thanks

Skype; live:cynthia6ukpa - Cynthia Ukpa

facebook.com/cinthia.ukpa.94
Cinthia Ukpa
Suffolk University Dakar
Dakar, Senegal

Aquila
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Larissa J - larissajustin@ymail.com

Postby Aquila » Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:32 am

Larissa J
tagged.com/profile.html?uid=7285838900

Last Active:3 months ago
Profile Views: 431 times

( larissajustin@ymail.com ) Hi, My name is Larissa, i am a young girl of 24 years and i admire your profile. Please i want you to write me to my private (Email) at ( larissajustin@ymail.com ) so that i will give you every details about me including my photos and the reason why i contacted you because i don't normally stay online due to some personal reasons, looking forward hearing from you With love, Larissa.
larissajustin@ymail.com

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: larissajustin@ymail.com

Postby Myra » Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:55 pm

same pic as posted in previous post here
larissa justin on naijapals
28,female
South Sudan, Sudan.

LOVE AND TRUST
Hello I am Miss Larissa..( larissajustin@ymail.com ) I am very happy to come be here in Naijapals And I Feel i shall make a better introduction with friends in our next communication. If you accept my interest feel free to write me through my email box. ( larissajustin@ymail.com ) for more details. I will like to know you better for more personal information contact me back through my personal contact address( larissajustin@ymail.com ) my Telephone number is ( +221777849101 )for better introduction thanks yours Larissa.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: larissajustin@ymail.com

Postby Myra » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:00 pm

bboyworld.com
Hello
I am Miss Larissa..( larissajustin@ymail.com ) I am very happy to come across your profile here And I Feel we shall make a better introduction in our next communication. If you accept my interest feel free to write me through my email box. ( larissajustin@ymail.com ) for more details so that i will tell you more about myself as you respond through my email box(larissajustin@ymail.com ) my Telephone number is ( +221777849101 )for better introduction thanks yours Larissa.

same message and pic on skyrock
larybaby.skyrock.com/profil/
Girl, 28 yo
Senegal
single

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Salome Senghor - twitter and many more sites

Postby Myra » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:07 pm

senghorsalome@live.com

twitter.com/salomesenghor
Salome Senghor
@SalomeSenghor
Dakar , Senegal

also on FB, vk, viadeo, meetme , etc.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Nelly Jones - nelson_jones195@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:38 pm

check this profile on badoo
badoo.com/en-ug/profile/0277471354

3 different people in there
the female scammer in the red dress
and two black males :mrgreen:
Framk Twinamasiko from Uganda

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Sadia - cliebaley@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:11 pm

chatkk.com/user/sadiababy102
Name-Sadiababy102
Gender-Female
Country-Senegal
Birthday-1990-08-24
Age-26
Registered On-2016-09-26

Contact Information
Email- cliebaley@yahoo.com

About Me
I like to make Male friends.
Looking for make friends.

clone;
singleinthailand.com/member/profile_nana124.html
nana124: hello
I am female
Looking for male
Desired Relationship Friendship
My birthday 25

Skype number nana.lve124

Country Germany
City Hamburg
Occupation palying

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Elina - Skype:elin.bam, Phone: +221770871979

Postby jaga » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:32 pm

chatkk.com/user/elina
Name-Elina
Gender-Female
Country-Senegal
Registered On-2017-01-10

Contact Information
Phone- +221770871979
Skype ID- elin.bam

About Me
I like to make Male friends.
Looking for make friends.
I am a very nice lovely young looking girl with caring and love.

Return to “Black Females”